Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Purtier - Riway MLM, Deer placenta???

views

Networker
post Dec 2 2013, 07:09 PM

2 posts

I have taken Purtier for 4 months... it seemed to be alright so far... it does give me a little boost on my energy level after taking for a few months but i seriously think its overpriced! S$3688 for 6 months supply is really unaffordable to most.. and Frankly I am not sure if there are really live Stem cells in the capsule.

Lately I was introduced to another much more affordable natural supplement which seemed to be as good as Purtier .. Its called "RESERVE" by Juenesse (www.juenessewellness.com ) . A natural fruit blend which is rich in Resveratrol ( something that is found in grapes and berries and red wine). I started reading on Resveratrol effectiveness and there were journals and studies published by scholars which state the benefits of resveratrol, Reserve was formulated by a renown doctor in USA. The fren who introduced me the product told me that his aunty's cancer marker went down and liver infection was cleared after taking reserve for about a week. I was also told that it improves blood pressure, cholestrol level, diabetes etc. Like many I am quite a skeptical person. anyway.. i am "testing" on my good fren who happened to have diabetes.. will be sending her to do a medical review after she has taken the "RESERVE" drink for 2 to 3 weeks.

If this product is effective, i will stop taking purtier after I finished the existing course... as RESERVE is far more affordable than PURTIER.. less than S$130 at distrbutor price for 30 packs. Best of all its all natural ingredient. Minimum maintenance at 1 pack a day and that will last me for a month! Better health at a much lower cost.")

Few things I like about Jeuness over Riway is that their products are
more affordable, Jeunesse founders are reputable, the lady founder apparently is the top 20 most influential lady in Direct Selling in USA.
The products are formulated by renown medical practitioners like, Dr Nathan Newman, Dr Vincent Giampapa, and even endorsed by Dr Michael Nobel (The Nobel Family). For These people will not put their reputation at stack if the company and the products are not legitimate.

Anyway...
For those who wanna know the blood test result of my friend after taking the RESERVE,do email me at munofsteel@gmail.com.. she has just started drinking for a week.. so it may take another 2 weeks for her to consume the product before she goes for medical review..

NB: I am not saying that Purtier is no good... but if there is other alternatives which may be as beneficial and at lower price which is made more affordable to the vast majority... why not give it a try.

Cheers to Good Health !")
Networker
post Dec 2 2013, 07:48 PM

2 posts

sorry, w.r.t my earlier post, the website should be www.jeunessewellness.com

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0860sec    2.79    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 12:02 AM