Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Purtier - Riway MLM, Deer placenta???

sillybearz
post Mar 19 2012, 09:09 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi, anybody heard of this product/ company? 1 of my friend approached me recently regarding this product/mlm

Anybody have experience with the company / product? My friend showed me the clip where quite a few patients got cured (LOL exaggerating) after stroke/ cancer. As the video looked quite fake to me.

Please share also the links if anyone of you came across the website of showing this product is a scam. The product is really too good to be true if it really works the way my friend explained to me. rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

I tried searching in google/lowyatforum, cant really get an answer, I think this is a recent established company in malaysia.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MsPopcorn
post Mar 19 2012, 09:18 PM

Popcorn..Yummy!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(sillybearz @ Mar 19 2012, 09:09 PM)
Hi, anybody heard of this product/ company? 1 of my friend approached me recently regarding this product/mlm

Anybody have experience with the company / product? My friend showed me the clip where quite a few patients got cured (LOL exaggerating)  after stroke/ cancer. As the video looked quite fake to me.

Please share also the links if anyone of you came across the website of showing this product is a scam. The product is really too good to be true if it really works the way my friend explained to me. rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif

I tried searching in google/lowyatforum, cant really get an answer, I think this is a recent established company in malaysia.
deer placenta.. shocking.gif

btw..i think u got answer for urself..dont have to google anymore smile.gif
+Quote Post
sillybearz
post Mar 19 2012, 09:23 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(MsPopcorn @ Mar 19 2012, 09:18 PM)

btw..i think u got answer for urself..dont have to google anymore  smile.gif
biggrin.gif No I do not get any answers lol as google kept showing their company website and some medical research stuff. But from what I know is placenta usually injects into human body. But this product is edible.
+Quote Post
btze82
post Mar 21 2012, 12:17 AM

Group: New Member

yaya, anyone heard about this? rm8888 for 6 bottles * 30 pills!
my mum heard from her friends and now keep saying want to buy, please help if you know about this product.
you know what? rm8888 for first 6 bottles, second 6 bottles will only cost you rm6000++ and what i heard is the price goes down when you purchase more.
have you ever heard about this kind of supplements? price will go down, and it is so big difference!
=.=
+Quote Post
edyek
post Mar 21 2012, 12:30 PM

Business Rating :

QUOTE(btze82 @ Mar 21 2012, 12:17 AM)
yaya, anyone heard about this? rm8888 for 6 bottles * 30 pills!
my mum heard from her friends and now keep saying want to buy, please help if you know about this product.
you know what? rm8888 for first 6 bottles, second 6 bottles will only cost you rm6000++ and what i heard is the price goes down when you purchase more.
have you ever heard about this kind of supplements? price will go down, and it is so big difference!
=.=
Rm8,888. Go and buy China Whit Mountain thousand/hundred year Ginseng.

Or buy thousand/hundred year Ling zhi.

By consuming the above top, you can live longer than consuming deer placenta.

Crazy, Rm8,888 for deer placenta..what is so great about deer placenta? Why not elephant placenta? Since elephant so big size, must be their placenta got a lot of nutrients.

Please lah..... There are many nonsense research these days trying to prove everything has medical properties.
+Quote Post
sillybearz
post Apr 13 2012, 02:33 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(edyek @ Mar 21 2012, 12:30 PM)
Rm8,888. Go and buy China Whit Mountain thousand/hundred year Ginseng.

Or buy thousand/hundred year Ling zhi.

By consuming the above top, you can live longer than consuming deer placenta.

Crazy, Rm8,888 for deer placenta..what is so great about deer placenta? Why not elephant placenta? Since elephant so big size, must be their placenta got a lot of nutrients.

Please lah..... There are many nonsense research these days trying to prove everything has medical properties.
LOL people wil still try when it comes to last resort to cure their sickness lol... so I would love to ask did anyone tried consuming this deer placenta lol
+Quote Post
Akina.House
post May 2 2012, 06:59 PM

It is quite new in Malaysia, I have heard my customer telling me about this also... But think another way~ when u buy more you will get cheaper... it the MLM tactics again... so i think is doesn't worth that much also~ plus.. there is no medical proven can get from internet source~ only what they wrote in website... well, be a smart consumer =)
+Quote Post
danielmattson
post May 4 2012, 02:09 PM

Regular

Anybody have experience with the company / product? My friend showed me the clip where quite a few patients got cured (LOL exaggerating)  after stroke/ cancer. As the video looked quite fake to me.

Please share also the links if anyone of you came across the website of showing this product is a scam. The product is really too good to be true if it really works the way my friend explained to me. rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif

I don't think its a reliable company. There are lots of company today which uses MLM concept. You have to check first their stability, the quality of the products and legality. There is only one stable MLM company I know which produce high quality products and potent marketing plan, that is Forever Living Products.

+Quote Post
physicholy
post May 27 2012, 12:53 AM

nop......my GF got eat.WTB,she has her prob solved in 1 month for her pimples.

and more she told me the programme is only 6 month,so nt neceesary to buy the 2nd set if u think u have no more problem.

so now i so tempted to join,cause i saw her recovered and energetic......and i still have pimples problem.i went so many cosmeticial course,still no wffort,cause doctor say is my intestine problem......so i wanted to take a try for tis product.

+Quote Post
skylinelover
post May 29 2012, 01:18 PM

<3 i love megan fox <3

that doesnt seem legit 2 me...its just the same old MLM system 2 create the get-rich-quick-at-all-costs scheme 2 blind the sales people 2 sell more supplements that most people dont need it in the 1st place laugh.gif doh.gif

This post has been edited by skylinelover: May 29 2012, 01:19 PM
+Quote Post
airline
post May 30 2012, 05:49 PM

7 stars

Deer placenta eat can solve what problems? Haha
+Quote Post
coldz
post Jun 16 2012, 11:58 AM

My friend said can cure anything! If this indeed good no more disease in this world!!lol
+Quote Post
Pink Spider
post Jun 16 2012, 12:03 PM

♥ Drunk Accountant ♥

If it's really that good why hospitals are not buying?
+Quote Post
crapp0
post Jun 24 2012, 09:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Pink Spider @ Jun 16 2012, 12:03 PM)
If it's really that good why hospitals are not buying?
Very good question.
+Quote Post
Fabio1
post Jun 25 2012, 03:19 PM

Regular

Is it Good for sex lol
+Quote Post
wei988
post Jul 6 2012, 09:47 AM

When first time I know about this product, I am interested but once I heard the price,. i get shocked. RM8888 for 14 bottles and it last for half year. But after approached by the distributor, finally I bought the package and start taking it. I just took for 2 months but I can see a lot of big changes on me. I looks more energetic, more healthy and my illness shows a big improvement.

If this supplement is not effective, then the company annual income will not exceed SGD150 Million.

My advise is just buy it. U will never regret of buying this
+Quote Post
pingpang
post Jul 6 2012, 12:05 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(physicholy @ May 27 2012, 12:53 AM)

and more she told me the programme is only 6 month,so nt neceesary to buy the 2nd set if u think u have no more problem.

so now i so tempted to join,cause i saw her recovered and energetic......and i still have pimples problem.i went so many cosmeticial course,still no wffort,cause doctor say is my intestine problem......so i wanted to take a try for tis product.
Pimple problems has to do with eating oily and fried food.
Try changing your diet for the next 2 months and see.

+Quote Post
hamsterr88
post Jul 9 2012, 02:35 AM

Getting Started

my parents started taking it also...
but can see the difference..
my dad used to be very dull and tired.. but nowadays he seems to be more energetic..
attending their seminar soon..

+Quote Post
zongyii
post Jul 9 2012, 10:17 AM

haha ... stop aging ? its not about the company, its about the market really demanding this product.

u may not know how effective it is, but the target market is totally effective as woman never stop aging. they are so beautiful now, as they get .... few years later u might see them ... oh.....

thats why u need the product that company sells.. sounds like it . that's all you need for business. to help u make your money.

+Quote Post
wei988
post Jul 11 2012, 08:58 AM

QUOTE(hamsterr88 @ Jul 9 2012, 02:35 AM)
my parents started taking it also...
but can see the difference..
my dad used to be very dull and tired.. but nowadays he seems to be more energetic..
attending their seminar soon..
I can see a big difference on me. I wish I can know this product few years earlier. But I am still happy even I know it a bit late because finally I have improved my health condition
+Quote Post
kal
post Jul 24 2012, 10:27 AM

my dad took this Purtier for a month. he bought it from a friend. he was a kidney failure patient. but he was getting better by taking another MLM product -Ling Zhi (which i was the one who introduced him to eat as i have been taking this ling zhi for quite sum time). he was getting better (at least he dun need to do dialysis for the past 3 mths). but he still feels tired, so his friend approached him to eat this Purtier. he took it for a month, n he feels energetic n not tired anymore. because its very cosy. so he stopped after 2 btls. he din take it for like 2 weeks now, he feels tired again n no more energetic. I duno wat product is this, when u eat it, u feel energetic. if u dun u feel tired. i duno wats inside Putier, i tried to search in google. but i couldnt find anything.
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Jul 24 2012, 03:24 PM

Regular

Just wondering why the good comments all come from new members ? brows.gif

This post has been edited by EddyLB: Jul 24 2012, 03:25 PM
+Quote Post
SilverfoX
post Jul 24 2012, 08:39 PM

Getting Started

Haha, all these posts are very funny, puji sendiri syok sendiri, tak tau malu.

Ever heard of the term "placebo effect"?
+Quote Post
Hunakadoo
post Jul 24 2012, 08:59 PM

Call me Gold Man !

QUOTE(kal @ Jul 24 2012, 10:27 AM)
my dad took this Purtier for a month. he bought it from  a friend. he was a kidney failure patient. but he was getting better by taking another MLM product -Ling Zhi (which i was the one who introduced him to eat as i have been taking this ling zhi for quite sum time). he was getting better (at least he dun need to do dialysis for the past 3 mths). but he still feels tired, so his friend approached him to eat this Purtier. he took it for a month, n he feels energetic n not tired anymore. because its very cosy. so he stopped after 2 btls. he din take it for like 2 weeks now, he feels tired again n no more energetic. I duno wat product is this, when u eat it, u feel energetic. if u  dun u feel tired. i duno wats inside Putier, i tried to search in google. but i couldnt find anything.
take the pills & bring to Lab , any lab will do .
UKM has their own lab to test the product contain .

i believe this product might contain

1. doping , which can be make someone become energetic & doesn't feel so easy tired.
2. pain killer .

both of this contain will cause carcinoma of stomach (gastric cancer) , kidney failure .

For me myself , i don't believe this stuff .
+Quote Post
wei988
post Jul 25 2012, 09:15 AM

Please la. If you dunno, please dont simply say nonsense. u shall know how strict Singapore is. But this company is doing well in Singapore as well it get the certificate from Singapore GH. U shall know there is no back door in Singapore. So it is safe to consume.

Please understand better before u judge.

Added on July 25, 2012, 9:18 am
QUOTE(kal @ Jul 24 2012, 10:27 AM)
my dad took this Purtier for a month. he bought it from  a friend. he was a kidney failure patient. but he was getting better by taking another MLM product -Ling Zhi (which i was the one who introduced him to eat as i have been taking this ling zhi for quite sum time). he was getting better (at least he dun need to do dialysis for the past 3 mths). but he still feels tired, so his friend approached him to eat this Purtier. he took it for a month, n he feels energetic n not tired anymore. because its very cosy. so he stopped after 2 btls. he din take it for like 2 weeks now, he feels tired again n no more energetic. I duno wat product is this, when u eat it, u feel energetic. if u  dun u feel tired. i duno wats inside Putier, i tried to search in google. but i couldnt find anything.
U know why? Because the pills help to regenerate the new cell and improve the metabolism. So he will feel more energetic. For your information, two bottles is not enough to regain the health as the new cell has not been fully regenerated. Kindly advise him to take the whole treatment which consists of 14 bottles. Although it is expensive, but it is worth

This post has been edited by wei988: Jul 25 2012, 11:56 AM
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Jul 25 2012, 01:05 PM

Regular

QUOTE(wei988 @ Jul 25 2012, 09:15 AM)
Please la. If you dunno, please dont simply say nonsense. u shall know how strict Singapore is. But this company is doing well in Singapore as well it get the certificate from Singapore GH. U shall know there is no back door in Singapore. So it is safe to consume.

Please understand better before u judge.
Can post the certificate and its related documents from Singapore GH ? Related documents as in what exactly the Singapore GH certify for this product ?

+Quote Post
ethalion
post Jul 25 2012, 02:11 PM

Getting Started

do the thing have cert from fda...
+Quote Post
wei988
post Jul 25 2012, 03:58 PM

Here is all the certificates. Please go and have a look before you critic the products

http://www.purtierstemcelltherapy.com/cert...rtificates.html
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Jul 25 2012, 05:08 PM

Regular

QUOTE(wei988 @ Jul 25 2012, 03:58 PM)
Here is all the certificates. Please go and have a look before you critic the products

These are certificates of safety consumption and manufacturing licence, which are required for food stuff to show there are no toxic ingredients. It only certifies the product is safe for human consumption and nothing more than that.

The way you put it is like Singapore GH certify the miracle effect of this product, which they never say so. IMHO, that is misleading the consumers icon_idea.gif
+Quote Post
crapp0
post Jul 28 2012, 07:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Its not FDA approved for human consumption with certificate to provide at least some information on its possible side effects and interaction with other drugs.

You phail since the certs available pertain that there are no illegal or harmful substances during the manufacturing of the so called "Health supplement" but nothing on clinical trails which is what the FDA is all about.

Taken from the FDA wiki

"Manufacturers of dietary supplements are permitted to make specific claims of health benefits, referred to as "structure or function claims" on the labels of these products. They may not claim to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent disease and must include a disclaimer on the label."

But from what i've heard, they claim to be able to cure things from diabetes to stroke to mental retardation which is illegal since you cant do that if your product is a health supplement and not a drug.

Plus why is this even in the finance section since its health related. More like pure BS to me.

This post has been edited by crapp0: Jul 28 2012, 08:06 PM
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Jul 29 2012, 02:25 PM

Regular

As much as we are puzzled by the price of the product, we got to be fairer and give credits to the contract manufacturer for its product safety.

This product is manufactured by Alpha Laboratories (NZ) Ltd, a New Zealand company specialised in contract manufacturing of supplements. There are other known brands contracted by them which are sold in Malaysia (eg CellLab Sheep Placenta). It has the certification issued by the New Zealand and Australian authorities for safety standards.

Purtier is just a brand name of this MLM company. Essentially, Purtier is not the manufacturer. It is just a trading company. This company just ask Alpha to produce deer placenta supplement and put a sticker on the bottle for them. So how they market this product, and what price they sell, has nothing to do with the manufacturer Alpha Laboratories

So, is the RM8,888 price reasonable ? What added value has this deer placenta supplement got which command the premium price, that no other brands of deer placenta supplement have ?

Deer placenta is, well, deer placenta. Just like beef is beef, and abalone is abalone. Ok, some may claim that Kobe wagyu beef is different from Indian beef. And Mexican abalone is different from Australian abalone. So, let's compare products from other New Zealand companies selling same NZ deer placenta shall we ?

1 Green Health Deer Placenta - US$35.95 (60 capsules)
100% NZ deer placenta
2800mg
This company is also a trading company. Never reveal which contract manufacturer make the product for them, but the contract manufacturer possesses all the GMP, FSA certificates from NZ and Australia

http://www.nzgreenhealth.com/shop/deer-pro...0-capsules.html

2 Cervidor Deer Placenta - US$26.05 (60 capsules)
100% NZ deer placenta
350mg
Also a trading company. Also never reveal which contract manufacturer

http://www.thehealthstore.co.nz/en/cp/Placenta_Supplement

3. New Zealand Health Food Deer Placenta - $20.00 (2 x 60 capsules)
100% NZ deer placenta
200mg
Manufacturer and retailer. Possess all the FSA, GMP, HACCP standards

http://www.nzhealthfood.com/deer-placenta-200mg.html

The most expensive deer placenta from the above 3 seller is US$35.95 x 3.3 = RM118 for 60 capsules. Purtier is selling >RM1000 for 60 capsules

What makes Purtier sell 10 times more expensive than other brands of the same thing ? The deer is imported from Mars and Venus ?

My guess is Purtier is a MLM company. So, it does not only sell a product. It sells relationship too. And relationship cost a lot of money laugh.gif
+Quote Post
Cburg
post Aug 7 2012, 06:20 PM

Dear Eddy,
Is the Purtier Placenta a placenta product only, or is it concentrated stem cells? They advertise it as a stem cell product.
Thank you!
Mike
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Jul 29 2012, 03:25 PM)
As much as we are puzzled by the price of the product, we got to be fairer and give credits to the contract manufacturer for its product safety.

This product is manufactured by Alpha Laboratories (NZ) Ltd, a New Zealand company specialised in contract manufacturing of supplements. There are other known brands contracted by them which are sold in Malaysia (eg CellLab Sheep Placenta). It has the certification issued by the New Zealand and Australian authorities for safety standards.

Purtier is just a brand name of this MLM company. Essentially, Purtier is not the manufacturer. It is just a trading company. This company just ask Alpha to produce deer placenta supplement and put a sticker on the bottle for them. So how they market this product, and what price they sell, has nothing to do with the manufacturer Alpha Laboratories

So, is the RM8,888 price reasonable ? What added value has this deer placenta supplement got which command the premium price, that no other brands of deer placenta supplement have ?

Deer placenta is, well, deer placenta. Just like beef is beef, and abalone is abalone. Ok, some may claim that Kobe wagyu beef is different from Indian beef. And Mexican abalone is different from Australian abalone. So, let's compare products from other New Zealand companies selling same NZ deer placenta shall we ?
100% NZ deer placenta
2800mg
This company is also a trading company. Never reveal which contract manufacturer make the product for them, but the contract manufacturer possesses all the GMP, FSA certificates from NZ and Australia

100% NZ deer placenta
350mg

100% NZ deer placenta
200mg

The most expensive deer placenta from the above 3 seller is US$35.95 x 3.3 = RM118 for 60 capsules. Purtier is selling >RM1000 for 60 capsules

What makes Purtier sell 10 times more expensive than other brands of the same thing ? The deer is imported from Mars and Venus ?

My guess is Purtier is a MLM company. So, it does not only sell a product. It sells relationship too. And relationship cost a lot of money  laugh.gif
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Aug 7 2012, 06:34 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Cburg @ Aug 7 2012, 06:20 PM)
Dear Eddy,
Is the Purtier Placenta a placenta product only, or is it concentrated stem cells? They advertise it as a stem cell product.
Thank you!
Mike
biggrin.gif
I am comparing their soft gel tablet which has 30 tablets per bottle.

Do you have any idea ? Maybe you can enlighten us notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
Sky_Q
post Aug 12 2012, 11:35 AM

Getting Started

i actually bought 2 boxes where in actual fact it came with 4 small boxes with 30 sott gel in each box..it cost me 2.6k..i bought it for my mom due to her high blood pressure...

fortunately my mom hb pressure have went under ctrl before she ate purtier...2nd week n my mom say nothing special happen..i guess my mom is healthy after all..

however i dislike their marketing strategy...i am very much hate it in fact cos they keep asking me to buy 1 set at 8888 for my dad...n they claim it could diagnose whether my parents will have arthritis or any kind of problem...

how can such product claim such thing...if it is so,then no nid doctor already lor....

Added on August 12, 2012, 11:37 amand yes..its way overpriced and the cost shudnt be passed to consumer at such high level since they claim they r spreading good news....

This post has been edited by Sky_Q: Aug 12 2012, 11:37 AM
+Quote Post
Cburg
post Aug 12 2012, 11:44 AM

Thank you Sky!
I appreciate your report.
Seems like just another multi-level marketing scheme.
Too bad; they deceive so many people.
With forums like this, maybe we can warn others!
Best regards,
Mike
+Quote Post
dannybrazil
post Aug 12 2012, 02:30 PM

Getting Started

Last few days ago, there also 1 of my customer said about this.. I also wondering the effect of this placenta. But he keep saying u see how this ppl just 20 something can drive luxury car, and how they success... Bla bla bla. I think he more focusing on selling the mlm scheme more then this product.
+Quote Post
kentchow75
post Aug 12 2012, 02:41 PM

Best Biz Card Printing Service

rm8888?! Too much for a few packs of pills..
I'd just get to eat more healthy, better sleeping routine as well as exercise more for a healthy body

What's consuming is a big no no, I won't be able to 100% identify what is being eaten into the stomach as well as it's good and bad effects to my body
+Quote Post
ann9
post Nov 8 2012, 12:09 AM

We are selling deer placenta from Topnature.
Please have a look.
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2474103&hl=

+Quote Post
umikosan
post Nov 8 2012, 12:41 AM

Bubble Tea King

When you have product sell for RM100/btl plp will said it no good and lousy and when you a group of marketing plp selling the same product for RM8888/btl plp will start say that a great product. It all about perception and marketing.

As i can said is we all start healthy and we need certain mineral/vitamins/protein daily but we cant get it in our daily foods so we look into supplements. When we sick it means we lack of somethings and when we consume the lost items we will become healthy again simple as that.

As i know that we can 100% get all the benefit from consuming animal base supplements due to the cell and DNA different from humans and the best ways is make our body produce the needs naturally. try be vegetarian for few month you also will see the different.

When you sell something so expensive and base on MLM it remind me of LB so be careful on it. I not telling the product is no good the marketing plan seem flaw.
+Quote Post
Roxson Yong
post Nov 15 2012, 03:28 PM

QUOTE(physicholy @ May 27 2012, 01:53 AM)

Added on November 15, 2012, 3:33 pm
QUOTE(Roxson Yong @ Nov 15 2012, 04:28 PM)

Hi my name is Yong I attended a talk show recently about this product and wish give it a try.I came across that you have make purchase and start using it.Need your advise on the foolowing;
1.Do you think it is effective?
2.If yes, can you help or recommend me to purchase it at RM 6,000 for the second set?

Thank you in advance
Yong 012-2321098

This post has been edited by Roxson Yong: Nov 15 2012, 03:33 PM
+Quote Post
yuen1985
post Nov 17 2012, 03:36 AM

I'm A Freelancer

well my fren recently just involved and apparently he got a very good start and earned a quite high income.

still i was skeptical about the product when they claim can heal any disease.

one thing for sure, this company is quite new in malaysia and we all know, whoever start early in mlm sure will earn better than those start later.

but in my opinion, no thanks sweat.gif
+Quote Post
junkie1437
post Dec 1 2012, 08:13 PM

sad.gif

This post has been edited by junkie1437: Dec 10 2012, 11:00 PM
+Quote Post
MisterA
post Dec 27 2012, 09:23 PM

Hi everyone.

For your information, no doubt that deer placenta is actually very helpful to our human body. U all might can search for those comments and testimony after people consumed it. It can help to prevent or even cure quite a number of diseases which can't be cure by medicine science today. This is explainable when u get to know more information about deer placenta.

BUT !

For the COMPANY R, the selling price of this product had been marked up by this company for so damn high and in consequences the company are earning a big portion from each set of product they sell which is very unfair to the customers. Try to imagine when people who have illness and need this product so much but unfortunately they can't afford to buy it due to the highly marked up price.

According to the calculation above, if it is true. Where the money goes after deducting the cost of the product? Packaging? Do we need so much for packaging? It is all goes back to the company.

For the people who are consuming this product, wish to consume but can't afford so much, and those who want to know what actually this deer placenta is and how it can help our human body to confront with illness.

All of u can own a chance to get this deer placenta product with HALF OF THE PRICE and DOUBLE THE INGREDIENT OF DEER PLACENTA compare with the same thing that COMPANY R is selling now. Don't spend blindly for things that doesn't worth the price. SPEND WISELY !

Check out how these things goes and don't let people fool u around.

Contact Mr.A at 0165208083 for more information. TQVM.

+Quote Post
Dezs
post Dec 28 2012, 04:35 PM

Getting Started

Tu la -orang hantar pergi sekolah tak mau belajar. Dah tua, malas, tapi ada lui bayar 8888 lo...

Next thing I sell you is bear @sshole and claim it will send you to heaven. Inside put a bit cannabis, mix with heroin then add some tuak powder. Sell 11111 coz inflation - MLM also need eat more nowdays - life getting more difficult.
+Quote Post
Panda12
post Dec 28 2012, 07:47 PM

Enthusiast

Stupid people are born every single day.

Already say is MLM company, some more IF it is so good, how come you don't see it in hospitals or pharmacies?
+Quote Post
MisterA
post Dec 30 2012, 01:35 PM

Please at least do some research before u talk here. Why we can't see it in hospitals? Good question. In foreign countries' hospitals, there is something called live cell therapy. Have u heard before? No? Go search. Why not in Malaysia? U have to ask our PM. Do u think this live cell therapy are everywhere and its very common? I can tell u that its expensive and uncommon. Go search what Barack Obama talk about this topic. And one more thing, pharmacies are selling this product too but not every pharmacies did. U are living in a small place, outside is a big world and there are many things we might not know. So IF u don't know everything, don't act like u are "GOOGLE" and insulting people there. TQVM.
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Jan 1 2013, 01:42 PM

Regular

QUOTE(MisterA @ Dec 27 2012, 09:23 PM)

All of u can own a chance to get this deer placenta product with HALF OF THE PRICE and DOUBLE THE INGREDIENT OF DEER PLACENTA compare with the same thing that COMPANY R is selling now. Don't spend blindly for things that doesn't worth the price. SPEND WISELY !

Check out how these things goes and don't let people fool u around.

Contact Mr.A at 0165208083 for more information. TQVM.
Wow, "half the price and double the ingredient is like 1/4 of the price. RM8888 --> RM2222

It is still a rip off from the looks of it.

Don't lah tell people to call you or pm. Be transparent. Just post the link of your product here. If it is so good, why afraid to let the whole world know ? drool.gif
+Quote Post
MisterA
post Jan 3 2013, 07:28 PM

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Jan 1 2013, 01:42 PM)
Wow, "half the price and double the ingredient is like 1/4 of the price. RM8888 --> RM2222

It is still a rip off from the looks of it.

Don't lah tell people to call you or pm. Be transparent. Just post the link of your product here. If it is so good, why afraid to let the whole world know ?  drool.gif
If u are a seriously buyer, instead of looking into the our website. Why not we meet up to let u have a look, touch and feel how our product looks like?
Everything about the quality and certificate of the product, why it is cheaper compare to 8888, and how this things going on.
U will have a crystal clear image of all u want to know instead of keep spending money on those products which being highly marked up and wasting your precious money and also time.
If u can get every information clearly on website, then why do a company need sales team or marketing team? Put all the information on the website and everything can be done? Everyone buying product through websites? If it does, the company should be eliminating all sales agent and closing down all shops since it can be bought from website is that true?
If this product really catches your interested, call or pm us and we will give u the right information about the product but not judge by yourself.
If it's not, it might be helpful to some other people. Not every people are healthy as a horse like u. Don't be that selfish. They may need help and this might can help them. Everyone deserves a try.

+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Jan 3 2013, 07:50 PM

Regular

QUOTE(MisterA @ Jan 3 2013, 07:28 PM)
If u are a seriously buyer, instead of looking into the our website. Why not we meet up to let u have a look, touch and feel how our product looks like?
Everything about the quality and certificate of the product, why it is cheaper compare to 8888, and how this things going on.
U will have a crystal clear image of all u want to know instead of keep spending money on those products which being highly marked up and wasting your precious money and also time.
If u can get every information clearly on website, then why do a company need sales team or marketing team? Put all the information on the website and everything can be done? Everyone buying product through websites? If it does, the company should be eliminating all sales agent and closing down all shops since it can be bought from website is that true?
If this product really catches your interested, call or pm us and we will give u the right information about the product but not judge by yourself.
If it's not, it might be helpful to some other people. Not every people are healthy as a horse like u. Don't be that selfish. They may need help and this might can help them.  Everyone deserves a try.
Haha, at least purtier is brave enough to tell us their product name.

You hide here hide there write so long essay still don't dare to show your product and the content.

Other people would have conclude you are conman already laugh.gif
+Quote Post
R9istlin
post Jan 4 2013, 12:06 AM

Thank you Lowyat Forum for the discussion smile.gif really appreciate it
+Quote Post
MisterA
post Jan 4 2013, 06:00 PM

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Jan 3 2013, 07:50 PM)

You hide here hide there write so long essay still don't dare to show your product and the content.

Other people would have conclude you are conman already  laugh.gif
Everyone have their own strategy of doing business. But i believe that u don't understand well about this.

Ya, Purtier is brave enough to show their product name. But what happen next? All those don't understand what it is, acting like they know everything will come and comment, saying people hide here hide there, himself acting pro there but don't even know what is about the product.

How many can they reply and slowly explain here? end up everyone don't know what it is and don't care about it. Good product? Who knows? Everyone have their own theory, even talking about the same kind of product.

The product called DNA LIFE. So? What do u know about that? acting pro and knowing everything again? Come on.

Writing essay is for those who don't understand what people talking about and keep mentioning something POINTLESS instead of meeting up and get more information. So, read more essays and improve yourself.

Added on January 4, 2013, 6:07 pm
QUOTE(EddyLB @ Jan 3 2013, 07:50 PM)

Other people would have conclude you are conman already  laugh.gif
Why don't we stop arguing here and if u are really interested in it. I can slowly explain to u everything u want to know. For sure u will got some good thing from us makes u no regret. Where are u from?

This post has been edited by MisterA: Jan 4 2013, 06:07 PM
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Jan 4 2013, 08:29 PM

Regular

QUOTE(MisterA @ Jan 4 2013, 06:00 PM)

Why don't we stop arguing here and if u are really interested in it. I can slowly explain to u everything u want to know. For sure u will got some good thing from us makes u no regret. Where are u from?
Yes, pls explain here and let everyone know your product.

If you can't explain well in words, then quit marketing your product here. I suggest you quit as a salesman too. Nowadays, salesman must be good in writing too whistling.gif

Or you can only cari makan using your big mouth ? doh.gif
+Quote Post
MisterA
post Jan 7 2013, 02:47 AM

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Jan 4 2013, 08:29 PM)
Yes, pls explain here and let everyone know your product.

If you can't explain well in words, then quit marketing your product here. I suggest you quit as a salesman too. Nowadays, salesman must be good in writing too whistling.gif

Or you can only cari makan using your big mouth ?  doh.gif
I have already briefly explain it on the above posting. I think u have difficulties in reading but it's okay, we understand every people got problem.

Guess u are not really been into any businesses. Because if u are having business, it will closing down very soon. U might need some strategy but not only know how talk nonsense and annoying people there. doh.gif

I guess if any company from A-Z are promoting something, u will be there and acting like a professional insulting people's product like u really know understand about that. What a joke, Professional are in the forum talking nonsense but doesn't know a thing. rclxms.gif

I can see that u are so ''good'' in writing until need to combine malay and english together. Good in writing doesn't mean we need to write everything on the web. The most funny thing is u talk like u are into some business which fully operated on the web. Anyone will do but for u, i don't think so.

U should continue searching for people who are marketing their product on the web and insulting their product based on what they say on the web but don't even dare to meet up to get more information just because u are scare. haha. how successful are u talking like a professional? Ya, big mouth, laugh with my big mouth at u. laugh.gif

Continue your own conversation and talk to yourself as I will be ignoring someone like u.

Anyway, thanks for the jokes. Clown. wink.gif
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Jan 7 2013, 08:06 AM

Regular

QUOTE(MisterA @ Jan 7 2013, 02:47 AM)
I have already briefly explain it on the above posting. I think u have difficulties in reading but it's okay, we understand every people got problem.

Guess u are not really been into any businesses. Because if u are having business, it will closing down very soon. U might need some strategy but not only know how talk nonsense and annoying people there.  doh.gif

I guess if any company from A-Z are promoting something, u will be there and acting like a professional insulting people's product like u really know understand about that. What a joke, Professional are in the forum talking nonsense but doesn't know a thing.  rclxms.gif

I can see that u are so ''good'' in writing until need to combine malay and english together. Good in writing doesn't mean we need to write everything on the web. The most funny thing is u talk like u are into some business which fully operated on the web. Anyone will do but for u, i don't think so.

U should continue searching for people who are marketing their product on the web and insulting their product based on what they say on the web but don't even dare to meet up to get more information just because u are scare. haha. how successful are u talking like a professional? Ya, big mouth, laugh with my big mouth at u.  laugh.gif

Continue your own conversation and talk to yourself as I will be ignoring someone like u.

Anyway, thanks for the jokes. Clown. wink.gif
Still wrote a long essay and it has nothing to do with your product but me laugh.gif

If you are serious about marketing your product, do post more info here. I think everyone wish to learn how your product can help us compare to the RM8888 purtier product

If you are long enough in marketing, you will notice those "PM me", "call me..." wouldn't work. It will just lead to people thinking you are trying to con people

If your product is of high quality, value for money, safe to consume, genuine, why afraid to write it down in black and white ? Unless you have something to hide ? rolleyes.gif

Let the readers here judge your product.

Don't let me spoil your plan. I am just a fake cyber entity which doesn't exist in your real life. I do not worth even 2 sen to you laugh.gif
+Quote Post
botlife
post Jan 7 2013, 09:12 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Dezs @ Dec 27 2012, 08:35 PM)
Tu la -orang hantar pergi sekolah tak mau belajar. Dah tua, malas, tapi ada lui bayar 8888 lo...

Next thing I sell you is bear @sshole and claim it will send you to heaven. Inside put a bit cannabis, mix with heroin then add some tuak powder. Sell 11111 coz inflation - MLM also need eat more nowdays - life getting more difficult.
8888 gooding yo huat huat huat huat laugh.gif
best is 2899 = you huat forever laugh.gif
+Quote Post
MisterA
post Jan 7 2013, 02:02 PM

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Jan 7 2013, 08:06 AM)
Still wrote a long essay and it has nothing to do with your product but me laugh.gif

If you are serious about marketing your product, do post more info here. I think everyone wish to learn how your product can help us compare to the RM8888 purtier product

If you are long enough in marketing, you will notice those "PM me", "call me..." wouldn't work. It will just lead to people thinking you are trying to con people

If your product is of high quality, value for money, safe to consume, genuine, why afraid to write it down in black and white ? Unless you have something to hide ?  rolleyes.gif

Let the readers here judge your product.

Don't let me spoil your plan. I am just a fake cyber entity which doesn't exist in your real life. I do not worth even 2 sen to you  laugh.gif
Haha. So u are learning how to write essay from me? Good student. As if u can spoil my plan then go ahead. What a joke. Who u think u are? U think u are so powerful to spoil people's plan? Day dreaming. What a funny guy i met here. Terrible. All the best to u.

+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Jan 7 2013, 03:07 PM

Regular

QUOTE(botlife @ Jan 7 2013, 09:12 AM)
8888 gooding yo huat huat huat huat  laugh.gif
best is 2899 = you huat forever  laugh.gif
MLM is like that. They want everyone who join them to think they can huat huat huat laugh.gif
+Quote Post
LA-DC5
post Jan 7 2013, 05:19 PM

Casual

QUOTE(MisterA @ Jan 7 2013, 02:02 PM)
Haha. So u are learning how to write essay from me? Good student. As if u can spoil my plan then go ahead. What a joke. Who u think u are? U think u are so powerful to spoil people's plan? Day dreaming. What a funny guy i met here. Terrible. All the best to u.
Bro, I'm interested in finding out more about this product.

But in the interest of conserving your time, which I believe to be a precious commodity, and to save all parties the hassle of transportation and logistics, why don't you share openly on the internet?

In today's fast paced world, with the advent of email and other methods of electronic communication, would it not be advisable to use the Internet as a communications platform?

Would appreciate if you could share it online, for the benefit of all potential purchasers.

Cheers.
+Quote Post
MisterA
post Jan 8 2013, 02:04 AM

QUOTE(LA-DC5 @ Jan 7 2013, 05:19 PM)

But in the interest of conserving your time, which I believe to be a precious commodity, and to save all parties the hassle of transportation and logistics, why don't you share openly on the internet?

In today's fast paced world, with the advent of email and other methods of electronic communication, would it not be advisable to use the Internet as a communications platform?

Would appreciate if you could share it online, for the benefit of all potential purchasers.
Cheers.
Okay. But the information u need is too wide. Why don't u tell me what kind of information u might wana know at this moment?

Frankly speaking, in previous experience normally people couldn't fully understand about it by themselves unless they are really into that particular field. Sometimes, as u said, we can use internet as a communication platform. But we are not fully operated on internet, so it might be hard for us to provide all the information on the web.

For the transportation problem, in my point of view, its about both parties. To show our sincerity, we will try our best to reach every state to present u any information. So it shouldn't be a problem and will be very convenient for any potential purchaser or marketer who are interested. Unless one problem, they are not willing to meet us up eventhough we had reach around their living places.

No offence. We are doing business and of cause we need to fulfill customers' needs. But "no pain, no gain" right? When we already step out, sometimes we might need customers to coordinate with us also. Hope u can understand.

Anyway, I appreciate your suggestion too.

+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Jan 8 2013, 11:55 AM

Regular

QUOTE(LA-DC5 @ Jan 7 2013, 05:19 PM)

Cheers.
Hi Integra tongue.gif

Save your breath. He/she is not going to divulge any info for his/her product over the internet. He/she is going the MLM style of meeting up with people and use the oral skills to convince people. Sounds so familiar with those typical notorious MLM companies tactics.

If he/she genuinely believe in not using the website/internet to do marketing in this era, then I would say he/she is out of touch with the current business world.

Most probably he/she is not even having a MLM company. He/she is just a small timer and has to skim on the budget to build a website. You know, those 1-man-show type of small business trying to make a living from trading stuff ? Maybe still holding a job and doing part time venture in hope of making some side income ? Just a guess laugh.gif

Selling at half the price of purtier = RM8888 / 2 = RM4444. If manage to sell to only 1 person a month, he/she would still make a few thousand ringgit side income. Very good business because no operating cost ! wub.gif

This post has been edited by EddyLB: Jan 8 2013, 03:04 PM
+Quote Post
glamour
post Jan 8 2013, 04:01 PM

Casual

One of my rich friend mom kena mild stroke after comsump this thing
+Quote Post
yuen1985
post Jan 9 2013, 12:07 AM

I'm A Freelancer

QUOTE(glamour @ Jan 8 2013, 04:01 PM)
One of my rich friend mom kena mild stroke after comsump this thing
n i thought this can cure anything rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
LA-DC5
post Jan 9 2013, 10:32 AM

Casual

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Jan 8 2013, 11:55 AM)
Hi Integra  tongue.gif

Save your breath. He/she is not going to divulge any info for his/her product over the internet. He/she is going the MLM style of meeting up with people and use the oral skills to convince people. Sounds so familiar with those typical notorious MLM companies tactics.

If he/she genuinely believe in not using the website/internet to do marketing in this era, then I would say he/she is out of touch with the current business world.

Most probably he/she is not even having a MLM company. He/she is just a small timer and has to skim on the budget to build a website. You know, those 1-man-show type of small business trying to make a living from trading stuff ? Maybe still holding a job and doing part time venture in hope of making some side income ? Just a guess laugh.gif

Selling at half the price of purtier = RM8888 / 2 = RM4444. If manage to sell to only 1 person a month, he/she would still make a few thousand ringgit side income. Very good business because no operating cost !  wub.gif
What can I say? Perhaps the tag-line "Competency, Accountability & Transparency" has rubbed off on me after all smile.gif
+Quote Post
NightFelix
post Jan 9 2013, 03:32 PM

Qualcomm Snapdragon 800

Last time sheep, now deer, so what next?
+Quote Post
crayondevil
post Feb 7 2013, 10:40 AM

QUOTE(wei988 @ Jul 11 2012, 08:58 AM)
I can see a big difference on me. I wish I can know this product few years earlier. But I am still happy even I know it a bit late because finally I have improved my health condition
Well if you ask me might as well take colostrum which already know with high IGF-1. y take something that u din't even know how the product works.
+Quote Post
yuen1985
post Feb 7 2013, 02:46 PM

I'm A Freelancer

QUOTE(NightFelix @ Jan 9 2013, 03:32 PM)
Last time sheep, now deer, so what next?
cow? whistling.gif
+Quote Post
NightFelix
post Feb 7 2013, 03:31 PM

Qualcomm Snapdragon 800

QUOTE(yuen1985 @ Feb 7 2013, 02:46 PM)
cow?  whistling.gif
I'm not trying to criticize the product or the company, but come on guys, we smart consumer, above post by EddyLB did a very good research and analysis on it.

Somemore, just found out this company not even on Member list of DSAM. sweat.gif
+Quote Post
yuen1985
post Feb 7 2013, 05:27 PM

I'm A Freelancer

Lol...but my fren is doing quite good but still hmm.gif hmm.gif hmm.gif
+Quote Post
abcde90
post Feb 13 2013, 11:57 AM

Getting Started

My purpose is not to ridicule the product @ seller but to share with the general public on how one shud scrutinize any info from health supplement provider..

Go here to check the ingredients in any product registered with Ministry of health http://quest3.bpfk.gov.my/QUEST3_SEARCH/in...=search_product.
Please open the immediate label and read the approved indication i.e. intended use of the product..

Being approved as a supplement means the product is safe from heavy metals, contaminants from mold bacteria etc etc...doesnt mean that it is free from side effects... and the product is deemed of satisfactory quality manufactured in a licensed premis using a well documented manufacturing process.. thats it..
in malaysia health supplements and traditional medicine, the approved intended use are usually in general sentences such as maintenance of general well being, maintenance of health etc..seldom approval is given for an intended to cure for any disease. the reason is as follows:

In order for a medicine to be approved as a cure for a particular disease...it shud fulfilled several criteria including investigation on how the compound works in the body and how the body reacts towards it, safety in animal models, safety and effectiveness in humans. Safety here means investigation of the side effects and the frequencies of it happenning after consumption...and the cost for the research ranges from USD 100 - 500 million...they are thousands of products that didn't reach the market as a cure because inability to fulfill either requirements..
effectiveness is how well the product is functioning for the intended use..e.g if for high blood we shud see BP lowered. This is how they can claim that the product is for e.g. hypertension, diabetes...This is the basics of how a MEDICINE for a cure/treatment is approved by any health regulatory authority i.e. FDA, EMA, MOH etc. Modern medicine usually does not rely on patients testimonials only..it is backed by sound scientific research and data and it is only available with a prescription from DR or obtain from pharmacist

Health supplements do have basic science research behind them but USUALLY they do not achieve the standard requirement mentioned above for it to qualify as sole treament agent ..this is why they rely heavily on testimonials from users..

Please read carefully the certs provided by any supplier.
a) Good manufacturing practice cert : this is to show that manufacturer is licensed to manufacture products. thats it.
b) Approval cert from countries : Please note the institution giving the approval..sometimes it is marketed as Food supplements in the origin country due to different legislation requirement..google the instituion and try to retrieve the product information from that institution to know more
c) halal cert : just to certify that the product does not contain non permissible item to be consume to Muslims..
d) certificate of analysis : please read the things listed in there.. it is basically the birth certificate for a product manufactured ..they will list what are the testings done to the product..thats it..
e) testimonials : take with pinch of salt..what is gud for others may or may not work for you..they claim shud be backed by proper clinical research data in humans

Hope the information is beneficial to forummers..

This post has been edited by abcde90: Feb 13 2013, 11:58 AM
+Quote Post
outsider
post Feb 24 2013, 12:22 AM

~ Returner ~

i recently introduce by my agent on this product also. he taken this product a year ago. it look interesting to me but the price.....really shocking RM 8888 for 6 bottles ....crazy
+Quote Post
wei988
post Feb 24 2013, 12:59 PM

QUOTE(outsider @ Feb 24 2013, 12:22 AM)
i recently introduce by my agent on this product also. he taken this product a year ago. it look interesting to me but the price.....really shocking RM 8888 for 6 bottles ....crazy
8888 is for 7 boxes, 14 bottles
+Quote Post
Q1234
post Mar 7 2013, 10:20 AM

hi everyone,

i've just attended this MLM company event yesterday and as wat was said by previous person in this forum it works so great like as if is a 1 stop solution for all sickness. I understand that stem cells are the mother of all cells (correct me if i'm wrong) it can be generated into whatever cells that are needed in the body but still i've a very little question of it.....

you see this stem cells are taken from a deer and with the human technologies it becomes a pills n to be consume by human race, so would it have any side effects as in will human race 1 day become deer itself, like wat happen to Dr. Curt Connors (aka Lizard man) in spiderman show (comics freak full of imagination)?? hahaha... tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Q1234: Mar 7 2013, 01:40 PM
+Quote Post
michealtan19
post Mar 31 2013, 08:26 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(MsPopcorn @ Mar 19 2012, 09:18 PM)

btw..i think u got answer for urself..dont have to google anymore  smile.gif
Is this a direct sales?
+Quote Post
yugimudo
post Apr 1 2013, 01:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Q1234 @ Mar 7 2013, 10:20 AM)
hi everyone,

i've just attended this MLM company event yesterday and as wat was said by previous person in this forum it works so great like as if is a 1 stop solution for all sickness. I understand that stem cells are the mother of all cells (correct me if i'm wrong) it can be generated into whatever cells that are needed in the body but still i've a very little question of it.....

you see this stem cells are taken from a deer and with the human technologies it becomes a pills n to be consume by human race, so would it have any side effects as in will human race 1 day become deer itself, like wat happen to Dr. Curt Connors (aka Lizard man) in spiderman show (comics freak full of imagination)?? hahaha...  tongue.gif
Afternoon, fun fact: When you consume anything or everything, those things will go to your stomach. Some, will be absorb in esofagus (google the nutrients). When the things get to your stomach, it will be digested with stomach acid. If said stem cell were to be consumed as pill, then it will end up in stomach and digested by acid, which will disintegrate anything to become either fat, protein or sugar (im not using the correct jargon, layman term). It can not become a proper cell which is a good thing because if it can, we will call it cancer.

The only way stem cell can be used as replacement is by direct planting it to the intended area like blood transplant. Or any other method as long as it is not digested.

P/S: I have only Form 5 Biology knowledge to back my claim. Have fun.
+Quote Post
ann9
post Apr 5 2013, 11:54 PM

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2474103/all

http://www.deer-placenta.blogspot.com
+Quote Post
yuen1985
post Apr 6 2013, 01:59 AM

I'm A Freelancer

QUOTE(ann9 @ Apr 5 2013, 11:54 PM)
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
eunicec
post Apr 23 2013, 10:11 PM

My parents took it and they're very satisfied with it. It doesn't matter MLM or none MLM. If you benefit from it, it is good. If it doesn't help you, it is no good. This is very individual. Noone can tell you unless you are willing to explore yourself. If one is skeptical, don't waste time to argue.
+Quote Post
eslife
post May 9 2013, 06:14 PM

Getting Started

1) Don't quite agree with a product that can become stem cell just through the oral intake, then it can cure all kind of diseases. This is not the the way right way of stem cell work. What the product is trying to do is to provide a patient with adequate acid amino, vitamins and mineral to body cells. Eventually, the patient gain back the health.

2) I think the best product which got the proven clinic data and has been interviewed by the Discovery Channel is R2, invention from the LifeGen company in US, by a Doctor Joe from Malaysia . Therefore, Deer placenta is too expensive relatively compare to a proven product like R2.

This post has been edited by eslife: May 9 2013, 06:14 PM
+Quote Post
teiksingw
post May 13 2013, 08:11 PM

currently there is a promotin till 31may 2013.

buy 2 set = 14 boxes for $14,666.40 and get 2 boxes for free.

which mean $14,666 for 16 boxes.

i would like share among those interested, as the usual price is $8888 for 7 boxes.

i had purchased progressively of eight boxes for my mother for the last 3 months .

i am looking for about 4 person who are interested. where each person would carry away 4 boxes for a price of
$3666.6
+Quote Post
Killtuger
post May 22 2013, 03:28 AM

OVERATED !!!!! AND MISLEADING !!!!! BUT CAN MAKE YOU RICH.

i was recently lure to seminars, groupies, discussion about these stuff.

i was a skeptical person like most do, but really, really anti get rich scheme. almost not a MLM supporter all my life.

not like i disagree with MLM, but it must stick to a fair and reasonable markup product.

Purtier, 8888 is the way they will create millionaires in short time,
I don't challenge the SYSTEM, it really works if you are (some of ) the ONES.... and not (most of) the ONES ....

I've done studies, their product actually is a good healthy and highly nutritious "food" , can make u feel less ill and more healthy....

BUT ... here is the problem.

THEY ARE OVERRATED. TOO MANY MISLEADING information.

they bring up a lot of these stem cell transplants miracle...

comparing them self with stem cell transplant, cord blood stem-cell suffs.
THAT'S WHAT CONFUSED ME... SINCE

....THEY (PURTIER) HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH STEM-CELL TREATMENT.... but taking credits of those miracles.

ITS NOT EVEN BROUGHT UP AS SELLING POINT BEFORE STEM-CELL TRANSPLANT MIRACLE HAVE BECOME POPULAR LATELY.

THESE ARE DEER PLACENTA AND YOU ARE EATING THEM, TO GET THOSE NUTRIENTS AND ETC TO BOOST UP ENERGY+ HEALTH !!!!!!!!
THESE ARE NOT STEM CELLS OF HUMAN AND OF THE SAME BLOOD TYPE AND HAVE SIMILAR DNA INFORMATION AS YOURS..... PLS LEARN !!!!! GO TO DOCTORS !!!!! READ SOME BIOLOGY

EVEN IF DEER'S STEM CELLS ARE IDENTICAL OR MATCHES WITH HUMANS'
EATING THEM ARE STILL NOT SAME AS HAVING THEM TRANSPLANTED....

" LIVE CELLS IN CAPSULES FROZENED ...KEEP IN SLEEPING MODE
WILL STAY ALIVE IN HUMAN DIGESTION SYSTEM...
ABSORBED INTO YOUR BLOOD STREAM, BECOMES 'STEM CELLS'(mother of all medicine) TO CURE ILLNESS." ...seems bit NOT SCIENTIFICALLY JUSTIFIED to me.

NOT SURE IF THERE ARE YET ANY TESTIMONIAL WITH MEDICAL PROVEN REPORT CLAIM DEER PLACENTA COMPLETELY CURED ANY FATAL ILLNESS.

BUT There are quite a numbers of "FEEL BETTER" or LESS PAIN RESULT

+Quote Post
Showtime747
post May 22 2013, 06:50 PM

Regular

Killtuger,
Great stuff !
+Quote Post
yuen1985
post May 22 2013, 07:06 PM

I'm A Freelancer

Lol, for sure my fren is doing really really great by doing this business but i m still not convinced by their ''magical pill'' sweat.gif
+Quote Post
patrickgan9
post Jun 7 2013, 02:57 AM

1st, I came here when I was looking up google on how long purtier placenta is running in New Zealand.. 15 years as I already know.. and from Alpha Labs. (btw I'm only starting to sell this product too just one month old into this)

2nd, I stumbled on this site forum when looking that up.

3rd, I want to be very transparent to all here as I am part of this company Riway International with its single product purtier placenta. The purpose for me to write this is to create business opportunity (I cannot deny that), and more importantly to create an un-biased explanation on purtier placenta and Riway itself.

My name is Mr Patrick Gan. I am a Singaporean of 43 years of age.

The company is Riway International Group. click the link.
And their product is purtier placenta from Alpha Labs in New Zealand. click the link.

The company is headed by Dr Lim Boon Hong, and resides in 18 Boon Lay Way, #01-141 TradeHub 21 Singapore 609966. You can only purchase the goods through independent distributors and not through the main company at Boon Lay (though you can get your distributor to do it at Boon Lay) for the sole purpose of controlling the sales channel. For other countries, should be the same way, you might want to check with them.

The company Riway Int, is a Singapore company and Dr Lim is a Singaporean if you are curious. The company runs in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand and is well on its way to breach other countries in the near future. Ironically, Riway's birth spurred from marketing sales in Malaysia, so you can see a huge independent distributors' base in various parts of Malaysia.

Riway International is about to open its own premises in Leng Kee Rd, Alexandra, Singapore in 2013. The building cost some 33M in Sing dollars and is owned by Riway.

Riway 2012 revenue is some $300M and forecast to $600M revenue for this year 2013.

The company is MLM or multi level marketing based in sales format. But if you compare common MLM concepts, Riway is not MLM.. why? The explanation is below:-

To create a membership acct with Riway, in Sing is $3688, Malaysia $8888, Indonesia $28,888,000 and Taiwan $85,880.

-The membership acct of Sing $3688 includes a full therapy session of 6 months worth or purtier placenta, namely 7 boxes of 14 bottles in total. The recommended dosage is 4 capsules per day in the morning (when you wake up) for the first month and subsequently 2 capsules thereafter. As different ppl have diff health issues and capacities to receive supplement aid, the dosage can be taken as little as 1 capsule per week, or as many as 6 capsules per day!

The product is a supplement, so there is no when and where it can be taken. The irony is that it is to be taken an hour before or after you consume any medicine or drugs because we do not want the drugs/medicine to degrade the purtier capsules!!! Personally, I had taken the capsules at many different intervals of the day and really, it does not matter. The gist for taking it in the morning is to create a possible better effect, but again that is subject to individual's lifestyles and health state.

-This payment of $3688 is a one time and infinite membership till d day u pass away. And thereafter, your membership is passed on to your kin!
-There is no maintenance cost meaning there is no monthly requirement to clock sales.
-There is business opportunity as there is a multi tier downline possibility of infinite returns.
-For Singapore, it is headed by team 37, where the management of the multi tier issues have a dedicated person to look after thereby simplifying the MLM issues.
-Again for the Singapore team 37, all members can call upon each other to support the role of presenter as this creates a family support without conflicts. Meaning for those who cant talk like a pro, there is always someone to handle this area and makes selling easy-peesy. There is a main distributor location in Toa Payoh where the presentation can be held outside its seminar days. The seminar days for English are on Thurdays and Chinese are on Fridays held at Boon Lay, Tradehub. Free dinner buffet is provided on both days. As a member, there is training on Saturdays ( optional) which is good as it trains and motivates you to make more sales without irritating people! whistling.gif

The 9 ingredients for this product called purtier placenta are Deer placenta, Aloe vera, Xanthones, Squalene, Borage oil, Marine collagen, Evening Primrose Oil, Avocado Oil and Lycopene from tomatoes. For explanation of what they do, click the link on the 9 ingredients of purtier placenta .

For many members, the privilege to join is due to the fact that we were once patients to various in-curable diseases and purtier placenta permanently healed us. As gratitude, we find that we too want to heal others, and of course, that in, making good money out of that (which I will not deny again).

For me, I was cured of my gout ("niao shuang") with one bottle and now on my 3rd bottle, I am cured of my migrane, my finch hair on my head is spouting baby hair and I dun get mouth ulcers or flu or cough as before I took them ( as I was a weak guy with many illnesses almost every day). My bones are stronger (as I was a lazy fellow which makes my legs weak when climbing stairs!) and I dun feel the pain of my knees anymore too! How crazy is that?!

I must say that on my 3rd bottle, my fingers were feeling gout pain for 2 weeks but they were manageable. The point about pain when you consume any powerful supplements ( mind you I double confirm this from a friend who consumes herbal life supplements as explained also by her), there will be some pain in about 70% of the people who do so and it means the supplement is really working into the body to rid off your toxins and healing your body.

The only issue here is that you have to endure that pain, which I did as it was still manageable for me, and the pain will go off once and for all after a few days! So if you want a healthy young body again, this is a step you have to take.

Those who have no health issues, they will better prevent any health illnesses that are abound on mother Earth!

The testimonials on curing cancers and diabetes and prostrate issues and skin issues and enabling women busts to firm up (yes I know of a real testimonial on that! A to C size!) are all real. Of course, I would say please do not just go and believe me now, but take it with a pinch of salt.

So in the end, I must say this => I will not claim anything about purtier placenta's ability to cure all. Everything I had said are testimonials and that is that.

The best is to go down to our seminars and double confirm yourselves. And then again if you are still skeptical, just get from one of the independent distributors to sell you a bottle to try. But as many people have different health issues and conditions, we still recommend 6 months of complete therapy session of 14 bottles.
Why?
Because it is said that in the later 3rd to 4th month of the therapy session, the capsules containing the placenta is actually bringing the dormant stem cells in your body to "wake up" and work again. You might want to check this theory in google about our stem cells in our human body.

So in the end, you can buy one bottle = $284 sing. But it won't really give the full effect of the whole therapy session of 14 bottles.

As to why it is not marketed in hospitals, it is a supplement that is why. But I really do look forward for the day when it becomes a "medicine cure" for doctors too.

For web marketing and putting that info all up => I'll be doing that later. Though I can see I'm abit late as others are already there!

For huge mark up price => yes you can purchase deer placenta for some USD$50 for 30 pills online. But iis it safe?

The reason for us to be in Riway is that it is an established company of 5 years with many testimonials and growing by the week, and these make it easier for us to convince people about the positive outcome of taking purtier placenta. And also with its locations for goods and support team and ease of getting team presenters to help in presenting the product for your individual customer; Riway is the way to go!

If you want to convince people with cheap products online, there is no one to say you can't. If you succeed, that is fine too. Each into his own.

For certificates of merit and stuff of the product, you can check with the main leader in your respective country as they are controlled copies if I'm not wrong and so you might want to find Riway in your county and find the Big Guy! (leader of the country's team)

For cost wise, as when you are a member, your subsequent packages that you buy have points which corresponds to dollars. This is why you will get cheaper purtier placenta when you buy and buy. But the whole purpose here is to build a downline of strong relationships of people who buy under you so that you can just concentrate on supporting instead of always making sales. The up side is that this product works, so the buying gets easier when people start seeing your testimonials of people that you have helped to cure. 1 bottle = $284 ; 1 box of 2 bottles = $568 (for one mth of 2 capsules per day) and 1 package therapy session of complete 6 mths = $3688 all in Sing dollars.

Other than that, I really think everyone here should take Purtier Placenta and Riway International with a pinch of salt and finish all 14 bottles, before you try to say anything... As from the book of secret, if you dun have anything good to say, dun say it then. We are here to help one another. So let's do that. Yes, I'm here on business opportunity too ( I won't deny that. I think I had said this for the 3rd time!).

My direct Singapore number for reference is +65-97575221.
My email is patrickgan9@gmail.com
my wellness blog on weight loss is http://patrickgan9.com (I'm going to put some purtier stuff here next time so watch for it)

If you are abroad, you can still locate me through email and I'll see what we can do to help you. We have groups abroad too so dun fred. For US and European countries, if you are on bulk purchase of 10s to 100s (1000s of packages bought one shot not allowed to control cost cutting)
If you want to locate your own local independent distributor, by all means do so, we are always more than happy.

For those who really want to cure but have money issues, please find your local distributor. I am sure they will help. For Singapore counterparts, call me.

Many testimonials are not rich people either.

If you have more queries please direct it to my email. For Singaporeans, you can call me up. All links to websites do not belong to me. Except for patrickgan9.com

Let's get rich when we heal the world (why not?!),
Mr Patrick Gan smile.gif

PS - I might get banned for putting MLM stuff for 3 days acct suspension banned... as this is what I see in the rules of this forum. But I had to as I need to redeem the said product. cry.gif

+Quote Post
ZENMAN8
post Jun 7 2013, 11:32 AM

On the issue of poor health, many people are willing to spend enormous sums of money because the promise of wellness fulfils this emotional need. However, costs is always a big stumbling block and that is sad when we read so often about patients being denied treatments because they dont have medical insurance.

If the key element in improving one's health is actually Deer Placenta, then surely one could try other far more affordable brands to assess its benefits since Riway's Purtier is so very expensive.

The efficacy of the product also depends on the process of extraction, purification and stable/safe encapsulation of the essense. If one does sense that this supplement does help, then perhaps you could be convinced to slurge into a the expensive alternative. However, if you feel that Deer Placenta does not suit you, then it wouldn't be an enormous drain on your finances.

Makes sense?

Then you should check this out -
http://www.iherb.com/Dragon-Herbs-Deer-Pla...9/?rcode=get319
RM140 each bottle when you purchase 4 bottles!
The reviews are generally very good.
More background info - http://www.dragonherbs.com/prodinfo.asp?number=516

If this is your 1st order from iHerb, use the coupon code, GET319, & shipping by DHL direct to your door free & delivery within 5 working days!
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Jun 7 2013, 03:25 PM

Regular

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Jul 29 2012, 02:25 PM)

100% NZ deer placenta
2800mg

100% NZ deer placenta
350mg

100% NZ deer placenta
200mg

My guess is Purtier is a MLM company. So, it does not only sell a product. It sells relationship too. And relationship cost a lot of money  laugh.gif
Apparently the profit from the overpriced product is so great that the company can afford to buy a whole building worth tens of millions. Perhaps Alpha Labs should be notified their customer is making more money than they themselves !

And the consumer association of the respective countries should Investigate the unfair pricing too
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Jun 7 2013, 03:39 PM

Regular

QUOTE(patrickgan9 @ Jun 7 2013, 02:57 AM)

3rd, I want to be very transparent to all here as I am part of this company Riway International with its single product purtier placenta. The purpose for me to write this is to create business opportunity (I cannot deny that), and more importantly to create an un-biased explanation on purtier placenta and Riway itself.

You are part of the company. How can you "create an unbiased explanation" ?

What you said is nothing more than a salesman talk isn't it ?
+Quote Post
MyRedz
post Jun 7 2013, 10:09 PM

On my way

QUOTE(danielmattson @ May 4 2012, 03:09 PM)
I don't think its a reliable company.  There are lots of company today which uses MLM concept. You have to check first their stability, the quality of the products and legality. There is only one stable MLM company I know which produce high quality products and potent marketing plan, that is Forever Living Products.
care to introduce to me
..smile.gif

+Quote Post
moontgh
post Jun 12 2013, 11:11 AM

Purtier ppl said they hv been selling hot in S'pore for 5 yrs. n now it is entering every each pharmacies in S'pore.
I asked my sister in S'pore, she has nvr heard of this product.
I asked my fren, a pharmacist in S'pore, she also nvr heard of it.

As i know, Stem cell is the very cell carry our DNA and replicate and transform into other organs and cells. every cell originate from stemcell. but it carry very specific genes for every each individual. That's why even in Organ Transplantation, we need to do screening to look for very close genetic profile and together will pills to suppress Rejection of the transplanted organ, then only the transplantation can be done successfully. Another great achievement will be Cloning, coz they clone using our own cells, which is genetically SAME for the specific person, but this is not widely use in medical field due to ethical prob.

So now, no matter sheep or deer, they carry different genes from human being, how can their stemcell replicates n differentiate into our human cells? Anyone could explain this?

What is inside placenta? Blood containing large qty of stemcells for the specific baby. That's is why now we sign up and store cord blood for our babies to store in cord blood bank by freezing the cells in liquid nitrogen. They must harvest the stemcells ASAP, and quality n quantity of stemcells harvested are main factors whether it is worth paying for storage.
Why keep baby stemcells in cord blood bank, paying storage fee every yr? This is jus in case we might need the stemcell to treat or cure certain diseases which is approved by MOH. But, the stemcells can only be applied / used by the baby, siblings maybe, or closed family which is genetically acceptable. This process from storage to usage is definitely COSTLY. but it is PROVEN.

Why ppl taking PURTIER hv showed good results?
1. Placebo effect - this is proved to hv placebo effect even in every single medicines / drugs researches.
2. Over-claim - just to attract ppl to sell more n earn more, or to cover own lost?
3. Steroid will gv miracle effect to every disease, but can't tell, better send for a lab test.

Pls correct me if any wrong informations mentioned above.

Just cannot stand anymore, want to bla bla bla my feelings n anger here...Sorry n TQ
+Quote Post
Zoey Riway
post Jun 15 2013, 03:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha3g2FqkMHg

Hi, Moontgh

Im Zoey, previously i damn sick for the skin dieases. Keep find doctor n med also no results till my fren recomment me this, i already taking 6months, my health a lot improve, 1st month no more skin red spot (erythema), 3rd month i felt my eyes power a lot improve, stop wear spec already. Its really great for me. Then further more my low blood dizzy issue also reduced. I really very happy, everyday energetic & my mood getting more happy, my fren all impress also asking me. Then i feel this stem cells really can help a lot people & start running this biz.

I did post the youtube link. U can read through this clip which publish by riway company itself, maybe you can find the answer there. You can subscribe my youtube account because i did selected some good testimonials n post there..

Now, i already full time engage with riway business. A loving heart job because it not easy like only sell u a nasi lemak, u must care about your fren because everybody also need healthy life. Like me, last time when i fall in sick, when after few times doctor injection for the antibiotic also no good sign for the red spot, i start finding supplement to replace doctor med, till found this. I really thanks because i gain back my health, when i saw the customers recovered fm the sick like high blood/cancer/spinal pain/stroke/diabetes, he/she very grateful to u.. the feeling is very happy.

You can look for me for further details, my mail is zoeyhap37@gmail.com.
contact number did posted in youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha3g2FqkMHg

Hope you find ur health n lets share the love to more people.. tks ! rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

Zoey

+Quote Post
hZa23
post Jun 24 2013, 12:15 PM

oh well another MLM...these peoples are slightly smarter than the dumb one..but never above me..its always survival of the smartest..trick few more mlm follower..and the pyramid grows and crashed..think properly..before paying such absurd price..money is the only thing they want for u..u r the cash cow for paying 8888 to them..they never care for ur health..heh..if not they would be a doctor or charity people instead..dun be fool...the world isnt nice..and you dont have to be a dumb ass b**** also..
+Quote Post
patrickgan9
post Jun 28 2013, 02:06 PM

Dear forum enthusiasts,

Riway is building a 33M dollar building in Lee Kee Road and come 2013 it will be opened - May I asked how could that seemed like a scam? Perhaps you can wait out until when we officially opened Riway International.

Btw Riway made 300M dollars sing last year. Right now, it has made $400M. If the company is so successful, it means the product is good, there is no question about it. The problem for you is, do you have what it takes to become part of it?

I began my journey BROKE. I too could not take this product. But I followed the words of the book of the secret (go read) and I do not ask "HOW". Just have faith and believe. I followed the RIWAY's vision and sales techniques and principles of thought. My 1st person to sign me in was a close buddy of mine. He bought me one member just because I believe! Seriously, I thought God must be kidding when my friend said that! Guess what, I shared with my sister and she bought me one package for my own use! Thereafter, it is no holding back!

So even anyone who is keen and passionate to know and make purtier placenta and Riway your core career, we will help groom u up. Do you have passion?
After you seen the testimonials you will, I promise.

Cheers, God is Great!

Pat

patrickgan9@gmail.com and my contact (65) 97575221

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD AND WANT TO BUY BY PER BOTTLE, you can get through me. We will teach you how to make money and get healthy at the same time which means you do not need to spend money at all. Impossible? I only have one quote to say..

“The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live.” ~ Leo F. Buscaglia

See also http://onla888.com/sg/what-is-happiness-wh...-a-billionaire/

Run the extra mile. Paint your Life.
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Jun 28 2013, 03:09 PM

Regular

QUOTE(patrickgan9 @ Jun 28 2013, 02:06 PM)
Dear forum enthusiasts,

Riway is building a 33M dollar building in Lee Kee Road and come 2013 it will be opened - May I asked how could that seemed like a scam? Perhaps you can wait out until when we officially opened Riway International.

Btw Riway made 300M dollars sing last year. Right now, it has made $400M. If the company is so successful, it means the product is good, there is no question about it. The problem for you is, do you have what it takes to become part of it?

I began my journey BROKE. I too could not take this product. But I followed the words of the book of the secret (go read) and I do not ask "HOW". Just have faith and believe. I followed the RIWAY's vision and sales techniques and principles of thought. My 1st person to sign me in was a close buddy of mine. He bought me one member just because I believe! Seriously, I thought God must be kidding when my friend said that! Guess what, I shared with my sister and she bought me one package for my own use! Thereafter, it is no holding back!

So even anyone who is keen and passionate to know and make purtier placenta and Riway your core career, we will help groom u up. Do you have passion?
After you seen the testimonials you will, I promise.

Cheers, God is Great!

Pat

patrickgan9@gmail.com and my contact (65) 97575221

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD AND WANT TO BUY BY PER BOTTLE, you can get through me. We will teach you how to make money and get healthy at the same time which means you do not need to spend money at all. Impossible? I only have one quote to say..

“The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live.” ~ Leo F. Buscaglia

See also http://onla888.com/sg/what-is-happiness-wh...-a-billionaire/

Run the extra mile. Paint your Life.
This post sounds so.....MLM style. Those story of :

1 last time broke, no direction in life
2 met someone
3 whole life changed
4 thank the MLM co
5 thank god
6 now life so good
7 you should try. No try never know. Got try got chance
8 co. make so much money sure they wont con you
9 if i can achieve financial freedom, so can you

The difference now is that last time MLM use sports car. Now they use a whole block of building laugh.gif

+Quote Post
yuen1985
post Jun 28 2013, 04:07 PM

I'm A Freelancer

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Jun 28 2013, 03:09 PM)

2 met someone
3 whole life changed
4 thank the MLM co
5 thank god
6 now life so good

The difference now is that last time MLM use sports car. Now they use a whole block of building  laugh.gif
lol rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
kennethz1979
post Jul 2 2013, 06:48 PM

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Jun 28 2013, 03:09 PM)

2 met someone
3 whole life changed
4 thank the MLM co
5 thank god
6 now life so good

The difference now is that last time MLM use sports car. Now they use a whole block of building  laugh.gif
Actually I start taking this product since my uncle introduced to me, I am not into the business but I think this product really helps alot of people.
One of my personal experience is my grandmother, she has been sitting on wheelchair for very long time, like almost 8yrs but after taking purtier for 3months, she managed to walk from 1 end of her living room to the other.
Its not like as if she can start walking like normal people again, but to make her walked that distant is already a miracle. My uncle shown us the video of her walking, that is why I'm willing to give it a try.

I am not promoting the product here but just to share my experience, maybe someone here is desperately looking for something that can help their loved ones, I dont know if purtier can help them but its does help my grandmother.
I think its worth giving a try.

I still have the video with me and ofcos I will not post on forum, but if you really want to see it maybe video call me and I will show it.
+Quote Post
junitor
post Jul 5 2013, 01:18 PM

QUOTE(kennethz1979 @ Jul 2 2013, 06:48 PM)
Actually I start taking this product since my uncle introduced to me, I am not into the business but I think this product really helps alot of people.
One of my personal experience is my grandmother, she has been sitting on wheelchair for very long time, like almost 8yrs but after taking purtier for 3months, she managed to walk from 1 end of her living room to the other.
Its not like as if she can start walking like normal people again, but to make her walked that distant is already a miracle. My uncle shown us the video of her walking, that is why I'm willing to give it a try.

I am not promoting the product here but just to share my experience, maybe someone here is desperately looking for something that can help their loved ones, I dont know if purtier can help them but its does help my grandmother.
I think its worth giving a try.

I still have the video with me and ofcos I will not post on forum, but if you really want to see it maybe video call me and I will show it.
ok….i have hands eczema (those serious kinds on both my hands and fingers). i will summarise the bloody purtier placenta story.

PRO:

i took one tablet every night for 3 mths.= my hands were completely healed! miracle. so i decided to stop taking it and see if it will last.

it did last. even until now (7-8 mths) my hands are bit rough but..NO eczema!!!! i am very happy.

CONS:

why so damn expensive?

with my result, i am seeking other cheaper brand of deer placenta:

http://cvi.com.my/index.asp
http://www.topnature.co.nz/?page_id=174

or try sheep placenta

how come i need to take the placenta again….well…i was infected with chicken pox and…my right thumb is infected with eczema….only the right thumb, (guess my body was weak after the chicken pox ordeal, went to hospital for 3 days yah.)

so..i will use my right thumb and test out other cheaper brand of deer placenta, see if it works.

nonetheless,

purtier placenta was very effective for me. but i will buy it only during an emergency.

best part about this placenta is that, i called it the best medicine i ever taken because once my hands are healed, i dun need to take it again (screw them for saying u need to take it everyday and 3-4 tablets per day, bloody sales gimmicks)

sad to say, such wonderful stuff had fallen into the hands of evil marketing trading company like purtier who charges like what? RM8888 per 7-8 box? screw them.

lets all search for alternatives.

the end.

This post has been edited by junitor: Jul 5 2013, 01:23 PM
+Quote Post
leepang
post Jul 10 2013, 12:46 PM

Anybody interested to share? I bought 7 sets of Purtier (ie 14 bottles) at RM8888.00 I only want 4 sets as I want to test the product. I want to sell the other sets at cost. One set (consisting of 2 bottles) at rm1269.70
+Quote Post
Gansang
post Aug 12 2013, 07:20 PM

Group: Validating

THIS RIWAY THING , GOD DAMN IT!. IS A BIG CHEATING LIE< A BUSINESS MLM > THE SALES PEOPLE ARE TOO WELL TRAINED TO DOOM YOUR PRECIOUS INCOME AND BE IN END CHEATED TOWARDS THEIR PYRAMID STUCTURES OF MAKING $$> OF COS THOSE WHO ARE BROUGHT INTO THIS MLM IS NOT GOING TO BE SATISFIED >IT IS LIKE RM 1XXX-RM8,***. ** for the memberships and supplements. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD> WhY and SHOULDN"T THE CONSUMERS ASCOCIATION/GOVT HEALTHY MINISTRY BE MORE AWARE OF THESE TYPES OF SCAMS/FRAUD AROUND? IT IS DEFINITELY TARGETING THOSE WHOSE KNOWLEDGE IS NOT TOO BROAD IN THE HEALTH MAINTENANCE AREA, WHO IS SICK/ ILL /WEAK yet they SEEK $ out from THEM!!! CONSUMERS SHOULD BE MORE WISER NEXT TIME.!! MEETING THEM SALES PERSONAL JUST SAY 'NO"> just TELL THEM STOP MARKETING /PROMOTING their PRODUCTS . YOU SHULDNT BE INTERESTED UNLESS IS A DOCTORS RECOMMENDATION. THOUGH IS A SUPPLEMENT> HELL YESS THERE ARE SIDE EFFEECTS!!! AND . . careful with these words, ,Purtier,stem cells poisons are coming from their mouth! .. is all JUST ANOTHER SLANG FOR a business use only. BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SCIENTIFIC VOCABULARY. WELL YOU DID THE RESERACH AND HEARD OF THESE KINDS OF SUPPLEMENT SHOULD BE MORE AWARE< CAREFUL< . WELL YOU KNOW WE LIVE IN MALAYSIA. ITS A BUSINESS not truely a HEALTH SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU KNOW PLACENTA. the main usage is for BEAUTY RATHER THAN A HEALTH SUPPLEMENTATION.

DO YOUR RESEARCH> CAREFULL OF THEIR HYPNOTIZING SALES EXPERTS> AS I SAY> THEY ARE WELL TRAINED PERSONALS WHO HAS SPECIAL TRADING SKILLS CON in order to ACHIEVE THEIR TARGET GOALS FROM A PYRAMID SYSTEM. STOP BENEFITING THESE RASCALS. DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR. GO FOR GENUINE ADVICES> DOCTORS ADVISES> NOT SALES PERSONAL! ( THE SALES PERSONALS ARE DEFINITELY NOT DOING TOO WELL> is JUST A SHOW> you know hOW SOMETIMES PPL DOES BUSINESS rclxms.gif

FUNNY rclxms.gif RM 50.00 is too expensive for DOCTORS CONSuLTATION..BUT RM 1,XXX.XX- RM8,XXX.XX is a CHEAPER ones.. BAD BOSS!
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Aug 15 2013, 06:46 PM

QUOTE(leepang @ Jul 10 2013, 12:46 PM)
Anybody interested to share? I bought 7 sets of Purtier (ie 14 bottles)  at RM8888.00 I only want 4 sets as I want to test the product. I want to sell the other sets at cost. One set (consisting of 2 bottles) at rm1269.70
still available ?

This post has been edited by jacky1678: Aug 19 2013, 09:43 AM
+Quote Post
jack2
post Aug 15 2013, 10:01 PM

Banned

QUOTE(jacky1678 @ Aug 15 2013, 06:46 PM)
i can join u but can put under my name ?
Did you read properly? He has bought and not an offer to ask people join in group.
How to put under your name? doh.gif doh.gif

+Quote Post
umikosan
post Aug 16 2013, 01:59 AM

Bubble Tea King

Due to the things we eat everyday we tense to miss some importance mineral. So i not surprise that any supplement will do good to your health in the beginning but for long terms it not guarantee.

ps. i say them pack the product manually in store room.
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Aug 16 2013, 09:55 AM

QUOTE(jack2 @ Aug 15 2013, 10:01 PM)
Did you read properly? He has bought and not an offer to ask people join in group.
How to put under your name?  doh.gif  doh.gif
haha, pai seh, what ashame did not see properly...hehe.

thanks for knock me up xD nod.gif
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Aug 16 2013, 10:11 AM

Basically i did touch with this MLM company which is my current dealing with it.

eventhough can see him change for the poor to wealth but when i ask his gf , his gf sound like no dare to tell me the truth behind regarding his car payment method... well, that not the important message i want to bring here.

ok now,

i just wanna ask this company, which gain so much profit the product call "Purtier".

why the company do not do the following?

1) advertise in newspaper and make a proper annocement or speech on this product seem it is so helpful to mostly patients?

2) By doing this 1) , you can get more customers walked in or online purchase system can be done. From here i guessed u can gain more than u so pity to look for down line keep talking long grandmother story to customer or ur down line right ?

3) izzit becoz of the PurTier confident level not allow u to do such a speech or announcement for a cure to all the illnesses that u previously had cured?

Basically , i would like to test this up just really that the price is really fking expensive and also believe like other forum user it is being markup and i truely believe the price is not that expensive.... definately may belovw RM800 per box.

[well just my guess i dont have proof but instinct told me is below that price.. ]

+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Aug 16 2013, 10:41 AM

QUOTE(ann9 @ Apr 5 2013, 11:54 PM)
Actually is good to see this site for reference.

so that we not actually the PURTIER pricing is being marked up crazily.

However,

here i want to emphasized something.....

sometime my thought is,

content really make the different. Truly believe also a person taking medicine or healthy product may come out with different result.

Let's make an comparison here for the following :

Cella-Z [Deer Placenta]

The 10 ingredients for this product:
1) Marine Collagen and Elastin
2) Whey Protein Isolate
3) Amino Acid
4) Enzymes
5) Grape Seed Extract
6) Flax Seed Extract
7) Litchi Seed Extract
8) Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
9) Multi Vitamin A,C,and E
10) Zinc(Zn) and Copper (Cu)

Cost RM 150
1 bottle : 500mgx90 [500mg x 90campsules]

Purtier Placenta

The 9 ingredients for this product:
1) Deer placenta
2) Aloe Vera
3) Xanthones
4) Squalene
5) Borage oil
6) Marine collagen
7) Evening Primrose Oil
8) Avocado Oil
8) Lycopene (from tomatoes).

Cost RM 1300 if buy separately.
2 bottle : 30 campsules x 2

both product is show different contents of ingredients..... so which one is great ?

just my personal point of view, Believing certain contents exceeding the limit may not be absorb by our human body, as i can say, i not doctor or wat, just wanna comment about my logic thought. or in other word from mandarin is "ngam ngam" for our human body so that only it can cure a body. maybe u can disagree with my words coz as i said is just my logic thought.

People taking the Purtier can recover but is there anyone been told that people taking Cella-Z also recover from certain illness ?

I really looking forward for the answer from someone experienced it or witness the person who recovered from any kind of illness.

This post has been edited by jacky1678: Aug 16 2013, 10:48 AM
+Quote Post
spamfish
post Aug 17 2013, 02:43 AM

Getting Started

just post my 2 cents. Yesterday my fren introduce the product to me and like everyone else i am skeptical at first but later intrigue to try it out.

I have notice that the product works for people that has past certain age, ie the older or more problems a person has, the more profound the "healing" function.

Second most of the testimonial given by the users are those that hospital rejected them as live with it its your life kinda scenario. When a person is at lost with no other avenues to turn to (like cancer, etc.) what harm can it do to try a RM 1k product? Isn't the treatment more expensive than 1k? Does your life worth more than RM 1k?

Thirdly how about those with persistent problems ex. like ezyema, baldness, etc. how much money we have spent on specialist, RM 200 shampoo and etc?? How much have we chalk up in trying to find a permanent cure? Again same arguments in what harm to try a Rm 1k product?

Finally, even it is a placebo effect or real cure or just plain nutrition. Who cares?? Your problems are heal right? That means money well spent.

The MLM part is the real sweetener imo. The owner is real smart, rather than pricing the product by traditional method, he built the MLM scheme and translate the tabulation into the SUPER EXPENSIVE selling price of RM 8888. I guess he thinks like the rich can afford to eat it and won;t feel the pinch while those poor unfortunate disease sufferer, eventhough it is beyond their reach but once their disease is cured, the impression is still money well spent.
+Quote Post
nasiayam
post Aug 18 2013, 03:48 AM

Casual

from what I understand, this placenta capsule is a nutritional supplement

nothing related to stem cell therapy

just now my friend talking bout this business, the first thing he mention is stem cell, so I think is quite misleading la

+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Aug 19 2013, 12:43 AM

QUOTE(nasiayam @ Aug 18 2013, 03:48 AM)
from what I understand, this placenta capsule is a nutritional supplement

nothing related to stem cell therapy

just now my friend talking bout this business, the first thing he mention is stem cell, so I think is quite misleading la
haiz... no idea man..

whether it is stem cell therapy or not... guess is mostly people is hardly believe it even it is a cure due to there is no proper announcement that it can really heal the illness or diseases from the newspaper...

even it is words from testimonial and business is growing, these info can be fake or it can be real, who knows.

i asked also doctor from Singapore he said that is just a nutrition suppliment , and ask my friend as well , he told me no heard b4 n guardian or farmasi also no heard before got such thing... so.... this make me little worry to test up such a huge amount to me.

+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Aug 19 2013, 09:41 AM

looks like it is updated just last week blink.gif

how u guys say about it ?

Attached Image
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Aug 19 2013, 03:09 PM

Regular

QUOTE(jacky1678 @ Aug 19 2013, 09:41 AM)
looks like it is updated just last week  blink.gif

how u guys say about it ?

Attached Image
jacky,
This company is just a trading company. The manufacturer of the product is Alpha Laboratories of New Zealand. All R&D and manufacturing is done by that supplier. The company is just selling the product via MLM setup

If you want, you can buy a air ticket and fly to NZ and visit Alpha Laboratories. Ask them to contract packing a product of your choice just like that company. The cost price could be just RM100 (google deer placenta NZ or see the posting I have a few pages back). Ask Alpha Lab to add in different ingredient so you have product differentiation. Then you can sell for RM16888. Since Alpha Laboratories has all the certificate of their product from NZ, Australia, USA, Euro, Singapore, you have no problem to obtain your certificate from MOH.

You set up a MLM company and educate your downline that your product is the latest technology your in house lab researched and developed. It is even better then stem cell. Give a few testimony on terminally ill patient suffer from cancel, alziemer etc and you are on the way to build a even bigger building than Purtier !

Not saying that the product is no use. Just that consumers must research more on the product and compare against other product. Usually MLM company product is way over-priced because they have to pay many level of member
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Aug 19 2013, 04:11 PM

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Aug 19 2013, 03:09 PM)
jacky,
This company is just a trading company. The manufacturer of the product is Alpha Laboratories of New Zealand. All R&D and manufacturing is done by that supplier. The company is just selling the product via MLM setup

If you want, you can buy a air ticket and fly to NZ and visit Alpha Laboratories. Ask them to contract packing a product of your choice just like that company. The cost price could be just RM100 (google deer placenta NZ or see the posting I have a few pages back). Ask Alpha Lab to add in different ingredient so you have product differentiation. Then you can sell for RM16888. Since Alpha Laboratories has all the certificate of their product from NZ, Australia, USA, Euro, Singapore, you have no problem to obtain your certificate from MOH.

You set up a MLM company and educate your downline that your product is the latest technology your in house lab researched and developed. It is even better then stem cell. Give a few testimony on terminally ill patient suffer from cancel, alziemer etc and you are on the way to build a even bigger building than Purtier !

Not saying that the product is no use. Just that consumers must research more on the product and compare against other product. Usually MLM company product is way over-priced because they have to pay many level of member
so bro,

meaning we can order direct by not paying at such 8888 or RM 1300 per box?
follow exactly the same ingredient as Purtier ? is that what u mean ?

thanks for your information, try ask my friend from new Zealand and see coz really not affordable on such a big amout money >.<

This post has been edited by jacky1678: Aug 19 2013, 04:39 PM
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Aug 19 2013, 05:48 PM

Regular

QUOTE(jacky1678 @ Aug 19 2013, 04:11 PM)
so bro,

meaning we can order direct by not paying at such 8888 or RM 1300 per box?
follow exactly the same ingredient as Purtier ? is that what u mean ?

thanks for your information, try ask my friend from new Zealand and see coz really not affordable on such a big amout money >.<
jacky,
No, purtier is the company's brand and you cannot buy purtier from Alpha Lab. What I am saying is if you want to be like Riway and sell deer placenta with your own brand, you can ask Alpha Lab to manufacture for you. Then you become the competitor of Riway which offer similar deer placenta product from the same manufacturer. You can choose to sell cheaper or more expensive than purtier. It depends on your marketing strategy.

In fact there are manufacturers other than Alpha Lab in NZ that contract manufacture for trading companies.

If you are a consumer of deer placenta, there are many other brands available in the market. Deer placenta is not a new or unique product. You have many choices. Compare the content of each product (ie the mg of deer placenta). Don't be taken into by their other ingredients. They are just to create product differentiation. What you want is deer placenta

http://www.greenhealth.co.nz/deerplacenta.htm

http://www.cervidor.com/product_info.php?products_id=10

http://nzgreenhealth.com/shop/deer-product...mg-60-caps.html

Cell-Z you mentioned is not deer placenta. It is marine collagen. So you cannot compare with deer placenta. Although both is said to be giving similar health benefits
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Aug 19 2013, 06:21 PM

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Aug 19 2013, 05:48 PM)
jacky,
No, purtier is the company's brand and you cannot buy purtier from Alpha Lab. What I am saying is if you want to be like Riway and sell deer placenta with your own brand, you can ask Alpha Lab to manufacture for you. Then you become the competitor of Riway which offer similar deer placenta product from the same manufacturer. You can choose to sell cheaper or more expensive than purtier. It depends on your marketing strategy.

In fact there are manufacturers other than Alpha Lab in NZ that contract manufacture for trading companies.

If you are a consumer of deer placenta, there are many other brands available in the market. Deer placenta is not a new or unique product. You have many choices. Compare the content of each product (ie the mg of deer placenta). Don't be taken into by their other ingredients. They are just to create product differentiation. What you want is deer placenta

http://www.greenhealth.co.nz/deerplacenta.htm

http://www.cervidor.com/product_info.php?products_id=10

Cell-Z you mentioned is not deer placenta. It is marine collagen. So you cannot compare with deer placenta. Although both is said to be giving similar health benefits
oic..thanks for knocking for awakening ...

i try study theirs and the link as well u gave ^^

really appreciated your information.
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Aug 19 2013, 06:23 PM

Regular

QUOTE(jacky1678 @ Aug 19 2013, 06:21 PM)
oic..thanks for knocking for awakening ...
i try study theirs and the link as well u gave  ^^

really appreciated your information.
There are also more brands other than the 3 I mention. Just google "deer placenta new zealand"

Spend wisely thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Aug 19 2013, 06:59 PM

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Aug 19 2013, 06:23 PM)
There are also more brands other than the 3 I mention. Just google "deer placenta new zealand"

Spend wisely  thumbup.gif
but u know the stem cell inside the capsule also got different. I mean different from Live stem cell or Dead stem cell, this is what they told@@.

At presentation 5 talked about that lo. yours link i try to study tonight ^^.

these are their presentation 1 - 6

presentation 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQjsj7yrzCw

presentation 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmnuYamqAC0

presentation 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmv2cXgCw84

presentation 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D46xILwyPjE

presentation 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmwjnOIXPbA

presentation 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8G2Dw10L3c

just hope the links you gave , their deer placenta also same using alive cell ^^

then i really will be happy rclxms.gif

+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Aug 19 2013, 07:02 PM

Regular

QUOTE(jacky1678 @ Aug 19 2013, 06:59 PM)
but u know the stem cell inside the capsule also got different. I mean different from Live stem cell or Dead stem cell, this is what they told@@.

Can explain to me how stem cell works ?
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Aug 19 2013, 07:07 PM

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Aug 19 2013, 07:02 PM)
Can explain to me how stem cell works ?
bro i not expert la..

i just watch from youtube as i post the link there also la.

i just wanna understand more la..

base the link you gave me, 2 links guessed is powder ....

another link http://www.greenhealth.co.nz/deerplacenta.htm

it just mention

"
Deer Placenta Soft Capsule ingredients start with fresh placenta cells. Placenta is a rich source of nutrients and growth factors. Placenta is an embryonic tissue formed during pregnancy from the cells of the fetus.

"

but did not emphasize as whether it is alive cell or dead cell.... well, perhaps u may give me little advise here @@ rclxub.gif

but if it is poweder for sure i may not consider lo... sweat.gif

go back first... reach home only chat ^^

This post has been edited by jacky1678: Aug 19 2013, 07:09 PM
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Aug 19 2013, 07:24 PM

Regular

QUOTE(jacky1678 @ Aug 19 2013, 07:07 PM)
bro i not expert la..

i just watch from youtube as i post the link there also la.

i just wanna understand more la..
base the link you gave me, 2 links guessed is powder ....

another link http://www.greenhealth.co.nz/deerplacenta.htm 
it just mention

"
Deer Placenta Soft Capsule ingredients start with fresh placenta cells. Placenta is a rich source of nutrients and growth factors. Placenta is an embryonic tissue formed during pregnancy from the cells of the fetus.

"

but did not emphasize as whether it is alive cell or dead cell.... well, perhaps u may give me little advise here  @@ rclxub.gif
but if it is poweder for sure i may not consider lo...   sweat.gif
go back first... reach home only chat  ^^
Easy, just email all 3 of them and ask all the questions you have. Also ask them about Purtier product manufactured by Alpha Labs too

Companies which are good in marketing always try hard on product differentiation. They will mention something others don't have and bank on it to justify their high price. Typical marketing strategy laugh.gif

Happy researching !

This post has been edited by EddyLB: Aug 19 2013, 07:27 PM
+Quote Post
nasiayam
post Aug 19 2013, 07:24 PM

Casual

QUOTE(jacky1678 @ Aug 19 2013, 12:43 AM)
haiz... no idea man..

whether it is stem cell therapy or  not... guess is mostly people is hardly believe it even it is a cure due to there is no proper announcement  that it can really heal the illness or diseases from the newspaper...

even it is words from testimonial and business is growing, these info can be fake or it can be real, who knows.

i asked also doctor from Singapore he said that is just a nutrition suppliment , and ask my friend as well , he told me no heard b4 n guardian or  farmasi  also no heard before got such thing... so.... this make me little worry to test up such a huge amount to me.
was talking to a friend then only realized he got buy it for his mom, his mom got 水瘤 (small tumour?) in the ovary, then he bought it for her by sharing with the aunts coz her mom's sister all oso got this... he say after his mom take it the tumor become smaller d, FYI my friend is not selling the product, just a user

nutritional wise maybe there are some values there la

stem cell wise don't think an oral supplement would do the wonders that scientist claim stem cells could
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Aug 19 2013, 08:57 PM

QUOTE(nasiayam @ Aug 19 2013, 07:24 PM)
was talking to a friend then only realized he got buy it for his mom, his mom got 水瘤 (small tumour?) in the ovary, then he bought it for her by sharing with the aunts coz her mom's sister all oso got this... he say after his mom take it the tumor become smaller d, FYI my friend is not selling the product, just a user

nutritional wise maybe there are some values there la

stem cell wise don't think an oral supplement would do the wonders that scientist claim stem cells could
bro,
got u mean.

basically i no doubt about the product can do this n that... we may doubt about whether have other alternative to get it cheaper at least few hundred which it not being mark up as eddy brother said so.

This post has been edited by jacky1678: Aug 19 2013, 08:57 PM
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Aug 19 2013, 09:01 PM

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Aug 19 2013, 07:24 PM)
Easy, just email all 3 of them and ask all the questions you have. Also ask them about Purtier product manufactured by Alpha Labs too

Companies which are good in marketing always try hard on product differentiation. They will mention something others don't have and bank on it to justify their high price. Typical marketing strategy  laugh.gif

Happy researching !
but bro, did u watch the presentation 5 that i posted?

coz it make sense also woh..

u not agreed oh ?

coz i was thinking also, if a vegetables over cook, it will also become less nutrient lo ,if just use to stim , then the nutrient will loss but not much lo.

basically i just wanna to know the deer placenta in the capsule is alive or dead only.

yeah, i try to google see what i can get lo ^^

thank you bro.
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Aug 19 2013, 10:53 PM

Regular

QUOTE(jacky1678 @ Aug 19 2013, 09:01 PM)
but bro, did u watch the presentation 5 that i posted?

coz it make sense also woh..

u not agreed oh ?
coz i was thinking also, if a vegetables over cook, it will also become less nutrient lo ,if just use to stim , then the nutrient will loss but not much lo.
basically i just wanna to know the deer placenta in the capsule is alive or dead only. 
yeah, i try to google see what i can get lo  ^^

thank you bro.
All you want to know is whether the placenta is powder or liquid ? Then you have to find out what is softgel. 1 of the link is softgel.

But you need to further find out whether liquid form they still need to process just like in powder form. Like you put it, liquid form no need to "cook" ?
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Aug 20 2013, 12:21 AM

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Aug 19 2013, 10:53 PM)
All you want to know is whether the placenta is powder or liquid ? Then you have to find out what is softgel. 1 of the link is softgel.

But you need to further find out whether liquid form they still need to process just like in powder form. Like you put it, liquid form no need to "cook" ?
aiyo bro....

the cook thing i just give an scenario la.. aiyo .. example example...

nothing to do with ur cook la xD

what my actual mean if the capsule is in powder form then it should something no pure already.

if it is liquid form then might still have chances to try it up lo .

the main thing is the liquid whether it is how many % pressure it freezed is another question coz according to the presenter she said the pressure of freezing will also cause the placenta sel die easily lo smile.gif
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Aug 20 2013, 07:16 AM

Regular

QUOTE(jacky1678 @ Aug 20 2013, 12:21 AM)
aiyo bro....

the cook thing i just give an scenario la.. aiyo .. example example...

nothing to do with ur cook la xD
what my actual mean if the capsule is in powder form then it should something no pure already.

if it is liquid form then might still have chances to try it up lo .

the main thing is the liquid whether it is how many % pressure it freezed is another question coz according to the presenter she said the pressure of freezing will also cause the placenta sel die easily lo smile.gif
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Do let us know the results of your research. But be aware that "pure" is only true in its original form. Ie. not processed placenta of deer. If it is edible, then it has been processed

Also keep in mind the product is manufactured by a contract manufacturer. Search hard enough and you will find another brand. And that products from MLM is charged a few times more because all the people along the line make a lot of money

Again, not saying the product is not good. If it is really beneficial to one's health, then by all means buy it ! Health is priceless ! thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Aug 20 2013, 09:48 AM

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Aug 20 2013, 07:16 AM)
laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Do let us know the results of your research. But be aware that "pure" is only true in its original form. Ie. not processed placenta of deer. If it is edible, then it has been processed

Also keep in mind the product is manufactured by a contract manufacturer. Search hard enough and you will find another brand. And that products from MLM is charged a few times more because all the people along the line make a lot of money

Again, not saying the product is not good. If it is really beneficial to one's health, then by all means buy it ! Health is priceless !  thumbup.gif
i get what u mean bro.

the price is no doubt is fking high.... which i truelly believe they mark up like sohax crazy....

all in the other way round i feel like seem it is helpful, why must use it as business tool, cant just make it exceptional for the poor ?

human nowadays talk about humanity feel like is nonsense... all talk about $$, lose human kind already let the poor die faster ,is that the reality ?

basically she saying that the stem cell does not belong to anybody except our-self..

so simply mean the deer placenta [stem cell] will transform to any part of our body part which is damage.

however eddy, let back to this, this one i also really agreed on her speech.

hahaha. Previous i do talk about the capsule using freeze pressure.. haha..
actually is freeze dry, pai seh. they freeze dry in 60 degree
normally freeze-dry in 300 degree [so that it last longer] during the process of capsuling
take a look on its combination technologies to come out with capsules....

Presentation 4 [from 3:00 minutes started is the point] but it will be good u watch the whole presentation for our knowledge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak9YJnJwpHw

This post has been edited by jacky1678: Aug 20 2013, 09:53 AM
+Quote Post
wyh
post Sep 1 2013, 03:48 AM

On my way

glance thru this thread from top to down....

if Purtier or (other placenta) stuff so powerful then i think doctors retire and hospital/specialist clinics can close down eh.... LOL
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Sep 2 2013, 12:30 AM

QUOTE(wyh @ Sep 1 2013, 03:48 AM)
glance thru this thread from top to down....

if Purtier or (other placenta) stuff so powerful then i think doctors retire and hospital/specialist clinics  can close down eh.... LOL
lol,
agreed with u why but sometime there is always an exceptional ^^

what i mean is give a try no harm...

but i not going to try this Purtier Placenta coz there always got cheaper option to go is about u wanna try up or not ^^

i trying this up to see the outcome ^^

+Quote Post
NightFelix
post Sep 29 2013, 10:17 PM

Qualcomm Snapdragon 800

QUOTE(jacky1678 @ Sep 2 2013, 12:30 AM)
lol,
agreed with u  why  but sometime there is always an exceptional  ^^
what i mean is give a try no harm...

but i not going to try this Purtier Placenta coz there always got cheaper option to go is about u wanna try up or not  ^^
i trying this up to see the outcome ^^
Cheaper version of Purtier Placenta? I thought this product is selling at RM8888? or you mean other brand?
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Sep 30 2013, 11:53 AM

QUOTE(NightFelix @ Sep 29 2013, 10:17 PM)
Cheaper version of Purtier Placenta? I thought this product is selling at RM8888? or you mean other brand?
well, just nvr try nvr know.

coz the main ingredient as the forum user said is Deer Placenta, why spend such expensive cost to the Purtier Placenta.

Anyway, try it up no harm also.

is just an alternative choice for u to choose. rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
NightFelix
post Sep 30 2013, 12:25 PM

Qualcomm Snapdragon 800

QUOTE(jacky1678 @ Sep 30 2013, 11:53 AM)
well,  just nvr try nvr know.

coz the main ingredient as the forum user said is Deer Placenta, why spend such expensive cost to the Purtier Placenta.
Anyway, try it up no harm also.

is just an alternative choice for u to choose. rolleyes.gif
Oh well, let just see how this product could last how long, now trend is Deer Placenta, couple years back trend is Sheep Placenta, I wonder 5 more years later what placenta from which animal again.

I won't try it as this product no guarantee so safety. I rather take plant based organic supplement.
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Sep 30 2013, 01:47 PM

QUOTE(NightFelix @ Sep 30 2013, 12:25 PM)
Oh well, let just see how this product could last how long, now trend is Deer Placenta, couple years back trend is Sheep Placenta, I wonder 5 more years later what placenta from which animal again.

I won't try it as this product no guarantee so safety. I rather take plant based organic supplement.
yup... ur choice to go la bro.

just the placenta is proven it helps cure many disease, believe it or not is up to u la.

it depend on individual n no force bro. ^^

bro, u take a look on this, just for ur info... i believe in Chinese legend + current technology n research smile.gif

http://www.luxiandan.cn/EN/ [english version]
http://www.luxiandan.cn/index.asp [Chinese version]

+Quote Post
60t5
post Oct 2 2013, 06:38 PM

QUOTE(jacky1678 @ Sep 30 2013, 01:47 PM)
yup... ur choice to go la bro.

just the placenta is proven it helps cure many disease, believe it or not is up to u la.

it depend on individual n no force bro.  ^^
bro, u take a look on this, just for ur info... i believe in Chinese legend + current technology n research smile.gif

http://www.luxiandan.cn/EN/  [english version]
http://www.luxiandan.cn/index.asp  [Chinese version]
hi there, no doubt it is good for energy and all but come to think of it, there is a huge rebate if u recommend others to buy. then after you check the domain of www.purtier.com and all the information is not listing a legal company that runs it then in Malaysia all capsule or softgel or tablet form need to have MAL number. So purtier is not even listed in the list. you can check at this site:

http://portal.bpfk.gov.my/product_search.cfm

so.. u will know how true this will be. please spread around and stop people from buying this. if really want to sell a genuine product, then list out all the ingredient and have proper registration first.

+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Oct 8 2013, 10:56 AM

QUOTE(60t5 @ Oct 2 2013, 06:38 PM)
hi there, no doubt it is good for energy and all but come to think of it, there is a huge rebate if u recommend others to buy. then after you check the domain of www.purtier.com and all the information is not listing a legal company that runs it then in Malaysia all capsule or softgel or tablet form need to have MAL number. So purtier is not even listed in the list. you can check at this site:

so.. u will know how true this will be. please spread around and stop people from buying this. if really want to sell a genuine product, then list out all the ingredient and have proper registration first.
cool thanks for comment, i try take noted on that ^^ rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Oct 8 2013, 11:02 AM

QUOTE(60t5 @ Oct 2 2013, 06:38 PM)

why so many portal to check one @@ i also confuse which is real now....

so many web portal need to verify ,check this up.

http://quest3.bpfk.gov.my/QUEST3_SEARCH/in...=search_product

+Quote Post
blacknight72
post Oct 13 2013, 11:39 AM

It's mlm company. My uncle,a diabetic,bought a set which set him back by 3k. Say until this pills can fly can dive.But he does look better and talk clearly now. Too good to be true huh? Anyone who know more please post more info. If its worth a try,I may get it for my mum for her heart problem. Many thanks!
+Quote Post
blacknight72
post Oct 13 2013, 11:44 AM

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Aug 20 2013, 07:16 AM)
laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Again, not saying the product is not good. If it is really beneficial to one's health, then by all means buy it ! Health is priceless !  thumbup.gif
It's mlm company. My uncle,a diabetic,bought a set which set him back by 3k. Say until this pills can fly can dive.But he does look better and talk clearly now. Too good to be true huh? Anyone who know more please post more info. If its worth a try,I may get it for my mum for her heart problem. Many thanks!
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Oct 21 2013, 07:31 PM

Regular

QUOTE(patrickgan9 @ Oct 21 2013, 03:17 PM)
Dear fellow forums enthusiasts,

By now everyone or so understand that Purtier Placenta does what it does => it heals your body back to health.

The problem seems to be in the pricing as I'm getting a really negative energy here.  vmad.gif

Everyone ? Count me out laugh.gif

To me, it is a way overpriced product which there are substitute 20x cheaper if you buy directly from New Zealand. The product is marked up so high because of MLM system. The high price is distributed among the agents and the bosses take the lion's share. All at the expense of consumer yawn.gif
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Oct 22 2013, 02:08 PM

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Oct 21 2013, 07:31 PM)
Everyone ? Count me out  laugh.gif

To me, it is a way overpriced product which there are substitute 20x cheaper if you buy directly from New Zealand. The product is marked up so high because of MLM system. The high price is distributed among the agents and the bosses take the lion's share. All at the expense of consumer  yawn.gif
lol... is our choice to choose also la.. he cant stop us brows.gif

somehow, still in the process taking the product from New Zealand.
+Quote Post
hero_claw
post Nov 4 2013, 08:27 PM

Hi all,

the founder Dr Lim Boon Hong and his entourage (Claudia Ong and others) were mlm salespeople from Nuksin, before this Enyouth, before Enyouth DW Group, before DW was Asayo.

They excel in pseudoscience health products such as biomagnetic products (matresses, bed pads) and such.

Plenty of youth people were taken in and cheated of their monies when they were in operation. Their loved ones and families were not spared either as the target segment was naturally the new joiners in the MLM and their immediate family nexus.

I am sure they are individuals just making a living but they did significant overall harm in their mop. They have since branched out and lied low for the past few years and now are resurfacing. There are plenty of forum remarks in other sites on them do go ahead arm yourself before embarking on this.

Product wise:

I advise doing a background check on the medical reports and backers. Do bear in mind that deer placenta and deer musk are from the same source and hence will not be good for expectant mothers.

In addition, cross species stem cell claims are still unfounded. Buyer beware.

+Quote Post
edison1437
post Nov 14 2013, 08:52 AM

Casual

got a friend been involve with this and know from him each sales me make earn him 40-60% of his selling price. maybe he bluff me I not sure sweat.gif
+Quote Post
abcde90
post Nov 14 2013, 09:11 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jacky1678 @ Oct 8 2013, 11:02 AM)
why so many portal to check one @@ i also confuse which is real now....
so many web portal need to verify ,check this up.

http://quest3.bpfk.gov.my/QUEST3_SEARCH/in...=search_product
Pelase try both...they are both legit database..

The quest3 link are for newer products i.e. Those registered with MOh from iinm 2011 onwards..The other link are those registered before that..

if it is registered.. High chances it is approved as product categorized as supplements..thus the approved indication will be a like " for general health@ for general well being, etc etc.. " u wont find those high claims as stated by some of the forummers..

Why ? Because data is inadequate to support such strong claims.

+Quote Post
abcde90
post Nov 14 2013, 09:13 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hero_claw @ Nov 4 2013, 08:27 PM)

+1000000000000

+Quote Post
Networker
post Dec 2 2013, 07:09 PM

I have taken Purtier for 4 months... it seemed to be alright so far... it does give me a little boost on my energy level after taking for a few months but i seriously think its overpriced! S$3688 for 6 months supply is really unaffordable to most.. and Frankly I am not sure if there are really live Stem cells in the capsule.

Lately I was introduced to another much more affordable natural supplement which seemed to be as good as Purtier .. Its called "RESERVE" by Juenesse (www.juenessewellness.com ) . A natural fruit blend which is rich in Resveratrol ( something that is found in grapes and berries and red wine). I started reading on Resveratrol effectiveness and there were journals and studies published by scholars which state the benefits of resveratrol, Reserve was formulated by a renown doctor in USA. The fren who introduced me the product told me that his aunty's cancer marker went down and liver infection was cleared after taking reserve for about a week. I was also told that it improves blood pressure, cholestrol level, diabetes etc. Like many I am quite a skeptical person. anyway.. i am "testing" on my good fren who happened to have diabetes.. will be sending her to do a medical review after she has taken the "RESERVE" drink for 2 to 3 weeks.

If this product is effective, i will stop taking purtier after I finished the existing course... as RESERVE is far more affordable than PURTIER.. less than S$130 at distrbutor price for 30 packs. Best of all its all natural ingredient. Minimum maintenance at 1 pack a day and that will last me for a month! Better health at a much lower cost.")

Few things I like about Jeuness over Riway is that their products are
more affordable, Jeunesse founders are reputable, the lady founder apparently is the top 20 most influential lady in Direct Selling in USA.
The products are formulated by renown medical practitioners like, Dr Nathan Newman, Dr Vincent Giampapa, and even endorsed by Dr Michael Nobel (The Nobel Family). For These people will not put their reputation at stack if the company and the products are not legitimate.

Anyway...
For those who wanna know the blood test result of my friend after taking the RESERVE,do email me at munofsteel@gmail.com.. she has just started drinking for a week.. so it may take another 2 weeks for her to consume the product before she goes for medical review..

NB: I am not saying that Purtier is no good... but if there is other alternatives which may be as beneficial and at lower price which is made more affordable to the vast majority... why not give it a try.

Cheers to Good Health !")
+Quote Post
Networker
post Dec 2 2013, 07:48 PM

sorry, w.r.t my earlier post, the website should be www.jeunessewellness.com
+Quote Post
jacky1678
post Dec 4 2013, 10:19 AM

QUOTE(hero_claw @ Nov 4 2013, 08:27 PM)
Hi all,

the founder Dr Lim Boon Hong and his entourage (Claudia Ong and others) were mlm salespeople from Nuksin, before this Enyouth, before Enyouth DW Group, before DW was Asayo.

They excel in pseudoscience health products such as biomagnetic products (matresses, bed pads) and such.

Plenty of youth people were taken in and cheated of their monies when they were in operation. Their loved ones and families were not spared either as the target segment was naturally the new joiners in the MLM and their immediate family nexus.

I am sure they are individuals just making a living but they did significant overall harm in their mop. They have since branched out and lied low for the past few years and now are resurfacing. There are plenty of forum remarks in other sites on them do go ahead arm yourself before embarking on this.
Product wise:

I advise doing a background check on the medical reports and backers.  Do bear in mind that deer placenta and deer musk are from the same source and hence will not be good for expectant mothers.

Good info bro. I really got to take noted that a pregnant lady might need to aware of this product.

coz so far as i know , if a pregnant woman, her herself already have baby in her stomach which her baby is actually will produce the stem cell, therefore if taking this supplementary again, logically to think, they might have conflict.

well, i not doctor... this is just my logic thinking only and according to the science when baby inside mum body, the baby actually giving mum the stem cell to recover mum damage part, feel amazing right the natural cure from own baby to mummy ^^

well, world is full of mysterious story is just that we might not discover only smile.gif

Cheer every one... have nice day. rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
Longway
post Dec 12 2013, 11:19 AM

Should ask , if really so good , why did steve job died .He no money buy ? Buy over the whole company also can .
+Quote Post
dogdog133
post Dec 17 2013, 03:23 PM

Getting Started

if anyone wan look for the human placenta or know more info can pm me
+Quote Post
Programmer Pig
post Dec 23 2013, 01:43 AM

QUOTE(patrickgan9 @ Jun 7 2013, 02:57 AM)
1st, I came here when I was looking up google on how long purtier placenta is running in New Zealand.. 15 years as I already know.. and from Alpha Labs. (btw I'm only starting to sell this product too just one month old into this)

2nd, I stumbled on this site forum when looking that up.

My name is Mr Patrick Gan. I am a Singaporean of 43 years of age.

The company is  Riway International Group.  click the link.
And their product is purtier placenta from Alpha Labs in New Zealand. click the link.

The company is headed by Dr Lim Boon Hong, and resides in 18 Boon Lay Way, #01-141 TradeHub 21 Singapore 609966. You can only purchase the goods through independent distributors and not through the main company at Boon Lay (though you can get your distributor to do it at Boon Lay) for the sole purpose of controlling the sales channel. For other countries, should be the same way, you might want to check with them.

The company Riway Int, is a Singapore company and Dr Lim is a Singaporean if you are curious. The company runs in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand and is well on its way to breach other countries in the near future. Ironically, Riway's birth spurred from marketing sales in Malaysia, so you can see a huge independent distributors' base in various parts of Malaysia.

Riway International is about to open its own premises in Leng Kee Rd, Alexandra, Singapore in 2013. The building cost some 33M in Sing dollars and is owned by Riway.

Riway 2012 revenue is some $300M and forecast to $600M revenue for this year 2013.

The company is MLM or multi level marketing based in sales format. But if you compare common MLM concepts, Riway is not MLM.. why? The explanation is below:-

To create a membership acct with Riway, in Sing is $3688, Malaysia $8888, Indonesia $28,888,000 and Taiwan $85,880.

-The membership acct of Sing $3688 includes a full therapy session of 6 months worth or purtier placenta, namely 7 boxes of 14 bottles in total. The recommended dosage is 4 capsules per day in the morning (when you wake up) for the first month and subsequently 2 capsules thereafter. As different ppl have diff health issues and capacities to receive supplement aid, the dosage can be taken as little as 1 capsule per week, or as many as 6 capsules per day!

The product is a supplement, so there is no when and where it can be taken. The irony is that it is to be taken an hour before or after you consume any medicine or drugs because we do not want the drugs/medicine to degrade the purtier capsules!!! Personally, I had taken the capsules at many different intervals of the day and really, it does not matter. The gist for taking it in the morning is to create a possible better effect, but again that is subject to individual's lifestyles and health state.

-This payment of $3688 is a one time and infinite membership till d day u pass away. And thereafter, your membership is passed on to your kin!
-There is no maintenance cost meaning there is no monthly requirement to clock sales.
-There is business opportunity as there is a multi tier downline possibility of infinite returns.
-For Singapore, it is headed by team 37, where the management of the multi tier issues have a dedicated person to look after thereby simplifying the MLM issues.
-Again for the Singapore team 37, all members can call upon each other to support the role of presenter as this creates a family support without conflicts. Meaning for those who cant talk like a pro, there is always someone to handle this area and makes selling easy-peesy. There is a main distributor location in Toa Payoh where the presentation can be held outside its seminar days. The seminar days for English are on Thurdays and Chinese are on Fridays held at Boon Lay, Tradehub. Free dinner buffet is provided on both days. As a member, there is training on Saturdays ( optional) which is good as it trains and motivates you to make more sales without irritating people! whistling.gif
The 9 ingredients for this product called purtier placenta are Deer placenta, Aloe vera, Xanthones, Squalene, Borage oil, Marine collagen, Evening Primrose Oil, Avocado Oil and Lycopene from tomatoes. For explanation of what they do, click the link on the 9 ingredients of purtier placenta .
For many members, the privilege to join is due to the fact that we were once patients to various in-curable diseases and purtier placenta permanently healed us. As gratitude, we find that we too want to heal others, and of course, that in, making good money out of that (which I will not deny again).

For me, I was cured of my gout ("niao shuang") with one bottle and now on my 3rd bottle, I am cured of my migrane, my finch hair on my head is spouting baby hair and I dun get mouth ulcers or flu or cough as before I took them ( as I was a weak guy with many illnesses almost every day). My bones are stronger (as I was a lazy fellow which makes my legs weak when climbing stairs!) and I dun feel the pain of my knees anymore too! How crazy is that?!

I must say that on my 3rd bottle, my fingers were feeling gout pain for 2 weeks but they were manageable. The point about pain when you consume any powerful supplements ( mind you I double confirm this from a friend who consumes herbal life supplements as explained also by her), there will be some pain in about 70% of the people who do so and it means the supplement is really working into the body to rid off your toxins and healing your body.

The only issue here is that you have to endure that pain, which I did as it was still manageable for me, and the pain will go off once and for all after a few days! So if you want a healthy young body again, this is a step you have to take.

Those who have no health issues, they will better prevent any health illnesses that are abound on mother Earth!

The testimonials on curing cancers and diabetes and prostrate issues and skin issues and enabling women busts to firm up (yes I know of a real testimonial on that! A to C size!) are all real. Of course, I would say please do not just go and believe me now, but take it with a pinch of salt.
So in the end, I must say this => I will not claim anything about purtier placenta's ability to cure all. Everything I had said are testimonials and that is that.

The best is to go down to our seminars and double confirm yourselves. And then again if you are still skeptical, just get from one of the independent distributors to sell you a bottle to try. But as many people have different health issues and conditions, we still recommend 6 months of complete therapy session of 14 bottles.
Why?
Because it is said that in the later 3rd to 4th month of the therapy session, the capsules containing the placenta is actually bringing the dormant stem cells in your body to "wake up" and work again. You might want to check this theory in google about our stem cells in our human body.

So in the end, you can buy one bottle = $284 sing. But it won't really give the full effect of the whole therapy session of 14 bottles.

As to why it is not marketed in hospitals, it is a supplement that is why. But I really do look forward for the day when it becomes a "medicine cure" for doctors too.

For web marketing and putting that info all up => I'll be doing that later. Though I can see I'm abit late as others are already there!

For huge mark up price => yes you can purchase deer placenta for some USD$50 for 30 pills online. But iis it safe?

The reason for us to be in Riway is that it is an established company of 5 years with many testimonials and growing by the week, and these make it easier for us to convince people about the positive outcome of taking purtier placenta. And also with its locations for goods and support team and ease of getting team presenters to help in presenting the product for your individual customer; Riway is the way to go!

If you want to convince people with cheap products online, there is no one to say you can't. If you succeed, that is fine too. Each into his own.

For certificates of merit and stuff of the product, you can check with the main leader in your respective country as they are controlled copies if I'm not wrong and so you might want to find Riway in your county and find the Big Guy! (leader of the country's team)

For cost wise, as when you are a member, your subsequent packages that you buy have points which corresponds to dollars. This is why you will get cheaper purtier placenta when you buy and buy. But the whole purpose here is to build a downline of strong relationships of people who buy under you so that you can just concentrate on supporting instead of always making sales. The up side is that this product works, so the buying gets easier when people start seeing your testimonials of people that you have helped to cure. 1 bottle = $284 ; 1 box of 2 bottles = $568 (for one mth of 2 capsules per day) and 1 package therapy session of complete 6 mths = $3688 all in Sing dollars.

Other than that, I really think everyone here should take Purtier Placenta and Riway International with a pinch of salt and finish all 14 bottles, before you try to say anything... As from the book of secret, if you dun have anything good to say, dun say it then. We are here to help one another. So let's do that. Yes, I'm here on business opportunity too ( I won't deny that. I think I had said this for the 3rd time!).

My direct Singapore number for reference is +65-97575221.
My email is patrickgan9@gmail.com
my wellness blog on weight loss is http://patrickgan9.com (I'm going to put some purtier stuff here next time so watch for it)

If you are abroad, you can still locate me through email and I'll see what we can do to help you. We have groups abroad too so dun fred. For US and European countries, if you are on bulk purchase of 10s to 100s (1000s of packages bought one shot not allowed to control cost cutting)
If you want to locate your own local independent distributor, by all means do so, we are always more than happy.
For those who really want to cure but have money issues, please find your local distributor. I am sure they will help. For Singapore counterparts, call me.

Many testimonials are not rich people either.

If you have more queries please direct it to my email. For Singaporeans, you can call me up. All links to websites do not belong to me. Except for patrickgan9.com

Let's get rich when we heal the world (why not?!),
Mr Patrick Gan  smile.gif

PS - I might get banned for putting MLM stuff for 3 days acct suspension banned... as this is what I see in the rules of this forum. But I had to as I need to redeem the said product.  cry.gif
wa.. those 9 ingredients to make magical pills and yet, one of the ingredient is from shark @.@ ???
Seriously??? shakehead.gif
+Quote Post
fineliving
post Dec 23 2013, 05:30 PM

2013 I went for a talk at tradehub 21 on thurs nite. After the presentation I was thinking not bad can give it a try...but after discussion on prixe of $3688 I feel it a very heavy burden...what if it doesnt work?? Three thousand is alot of money...so I try to bargain n get a box instead to try out for 2 weeks...nuting seems to hv effect since im young n healthy...so I came across another one call Jeunesse.. same thing but they hv few products...and their package is half riway price...some is for consumtion some is for applying...depends on wad u wan..to me im not saying purtier is bad but both r in the direction of saving human lifes..but to a commoner it still a heavy price to fork out..so if u r in budget but wanna hv better health try Jeunesse. Way cheaper as I personally say...and it jus 4yrs old aldy open in 90 countries...they hv famous doc to back up the product too...each product has it own doc. biggrin.gif

Anyone who likes to know more about this afforable product tat can help save lifes or make them better..can pm me @ fineliving.wayne@gmail.com
+Quote Post
colourfullife
post Dec 23 2013, 05:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fineliving @ Dec 23 2013, 05:30 PM)
2013 I went for a talk at tradehub 21 on thurs nite. After the presentation I was thinking not bad can give it a try...but after discussion on prixe of $3688 I feel it a very heavy burden...what if it doesnt work?? Three thousand is alot of money...so I try to bargain n get a box instead to try out for 2 weeks...nuting seems to hv effect since im young n healthy...so I came across another one call Jeunesse.. same thing but they hv few products...and their package is half riway price...some is for consumtion some is for applying...depends on wad u wan..to me im not saying purtier is bad but both r in the direction of saving human lifes..but to a commoner it still a heavy price to fork out..so if u r in budget but wanna hv better health try Jeunesse. Way cheaper as I personally say...and it jus 4yrs old aldy open in 90 countries...they hv famous doc to back up the product too...each product has it own doc. biggrin.gif
Anyone who likes to know more about this afforable product tat can help save lifes or make them better..can pm me @ fineliving.wayne@gmail.com
My family also using/consuming Jeunesse product rclxms.gif

Amazing Like A Boss!
+Quote Post
Share Way
post Dec 27 2013, 09:17 PM

Sharing case 1
My father 76y a 2 times stroke patient after taking this product for 2 month able to slow jog at park. Dr from i hospital advise DON'T SEND YOUR FATHER COME FOR THE 3RD TIME!! Total hospital bill 40K plus !!
Opinion
A company with a single product able to survive in the market for almost 6 years???

+Quote Post
colourfullife
post Dec 27 2013, 09:21 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Share Way @ Dec 27 2013, 09:17 PM)
Sharing case 1
My father 76y a 2 times stroke patient after taking this product for 2 month able to slow jog at park. Dr from i hospital advise DON'T SEND YOUR FATHER COME FOR THE 3RD TIME!! Total hospital bill 40K plus !!
Opinion
A company with a single product able to survive in the market for almost 6 years???
Good for you, fully recover now?
+Quote Post
Share Way
post Dec 28 2013, 01:21 AM

QUOTE(Longway @ Dec 12 2013, 11:19 AM)
Should ask , if really so good , why did steve job died .He no money buy ? Buy over the whole company also can .
Pls do not buried stem cell into Steve Job coffin be respect the RIP and those scientist who work hard for it.
We are not perfect why asking something perfect?
Although Stem Cell not able to safe all people but it do help & heal many people around the world.
People do dying in hospital will you still going to hospital as Stem Cell not able to safe Steve Job?
If stem cell safe you or your love one,what is Steve Job death means to you??

The following info are for your reference

YouTube search "Obama stem cell"
YouTube search "3D stem cell printer"

+Quote Post
Share Way
post Dec 28 2013, 01:40 AM

QUOTE(Share Way @ Dec 27 2013, 09:17 PM)
Sharing case 1
Opinion
Fantastically recovering fast and not only his movement but his memory too.

+Quote Post
Share Way
post Dec 28 2013, 01:48 AM

QUOTE(colourfullife @ Dec 27 2013, 09:21 PM)
Good for you, fully recover now?
Fantastically recovering fast not only his movement but his memory too.
+Quote Post
myboo_1988
post Dec 28 2013, 02:48 AM

Love The Way U Lie

Hw come all new member do the talking.. Let's me eat first and let u know result... Okay guys
+Quote Post
colourfullife
post Dec 28 2013, 01:10 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(myboo_1988 @ Dec 28 2013, 02:48 AM)
Hw come all new member do the talking.. Let's me eat first and let u know result... Okay guys
It does not matter new or old member do the talking. As long as the individual thinks they product is good and worth what they are paid for, who are we to say they are wrong. Right?
+Quote Post
kaori yuki
post Jan 23 2014, 04:58 PM

Purtier whether the product is harmful or not nobody and no one can critized as there is no prove at all for this.Not to mentioned about FDA approve.

TO judge whether this product is good or not, lets see whether they are ethical or not since there is no sincere and real testimony/certificate that is available.

How ethical they extract the placenta from deer... No one know it.
How ethical is thier agent is?..... Lets see and you judge
Anyone working as one of thier downline, are having a stress? No sales no income right?. No income means no Beneficial for them anymore. This is the reality folks!!...You got what i mean now? Anyone working as thier downline, beware!.. NO customer NO relationship anymore folks!

If you are so ethical, first thing first is, you dont make people money by this rule: MUST buy RM8888 one shot. You should let our body try first, Okay, you will say, you will not see the effects of it,... ..... BULL SHIT!... If after tested few bottles and we feel better, we will buy more bottles from you.
Dont you think Purtier is making our layman life miserable? You want people live happily and you want good things spread to people. You say like a saint that can cure many illness, Why dont you save lives by selling bit by bit too?

+Quote Post
Pre-Loved
post Jan 23 2014, 09:24 PM

QUOTE(kaori yuki @ Jan 23 2014, 04:58 PM)
Purtier whether the product is harmful or not nobody and no one can critized as there is no prove at all for this.Not to mentioned about FDA approve.

TO judge whether this product is good or not, lets see whether they are ethical or not since there is no sincere and real testimony/certificate that is available.

How ethical they extract the placenta from deer... No one know it.
How ethical is thier agent is?..... Lets see and you judge
Anyone working as one of thier downline,  are having a stress? No sales no income right?. No income means no Beneficial for them anymore. This is the reality folks!!...You got what i mean now? Anyone working as thier downline, beware!.. NO customer NO relationship anymore folks!
If you are so ethical, first thing first is, you dont make people money by this rule: MUST buy RM8888 one shot. You should let our body try first, Okay, you will say, you will not see the effects of it,... ..... BULL SHIT!... If after tested few bottles and we feel better, we will buy more bottles from you.
Dont you think Purtier is making our layman life miserable? You want people live happily and you want good things spread to people. You say like a saint that can cure many illness, Why dont you save lives by selling bit by bit too?
Salute this thumbup.gif notworthy.gif

Anyway i assume this all products is all genuine and valid as what they told, but by the price tag is not normal income earner can afford to pay for a better life. Come on guys, u told this products is so GOOD and want to share with us the testimonials and can buy back our healthy life after consume! Most of the low income earner can fork out the above by any means but how to survive for their daily living expenses? E.g. Foods, and etc. my concern was if the products is to ppl health benefits, why does their products need to have a hefty price tag? And my only answers from the price tag is for hefty profits and maybe tiny but many hierarchy commission scale. Again i believe as long as supplements does not cause death! It's still marketable in a very creative way!!!! my personal opinion only......
+Quote Post
SonnyCooL
post Jan 27 2014, 01:14 AM

Web Bastard

QUOTE(Pre-Loved @ Jan 23 2014, 09:24 PM)
Salute this thumbup.gif  notworthy.gif

Anyway i assume this all products is all genuine and valid as what they told, but by the price tag is not normal income earner can afford to pay for a better life. Come on guys, u told this products is so GOOD and want to share with us the testimonials and can buy back our healthy life after consume! Most of the low income earner can fork out the above by any means but how to survive for their daily living expenses? E.g. Foods, and etc. my concern was if the products is to ppl health benefits, why does their products need to have a hefty price tag? And my only answers from the price tag is for hefty profits and maybe tiny but many hierarchy commission scale. Again i believe as long as supplements does not cause death! It's still marketable in a very creative way!!!! my personal opinion only......
Genuine ? i see it differently .... they make way too many gimmick claim and bla bla bla.
Claim by them.
1. Australia and NZ approved (GMP Certified), please google what is GMP in nz + aus.
2. Singapore HSA certified, but u can't find those information on HSA site.
3. Malaysia bla bla bla claim ?

None of any medical board approve this drug (but they don't call it drug, as they claim they don't need drag test and bla bla bla, funny thing is my vitamin C come with drug test and Health ministry approve).

Btw they selling this as FOOD not drug.

+Quote Post
kaori yuki
post Jan 27 2014, 11:49 AM

QUOTE(SonnyCooL @ Jan 27 2014, 01:14 AM)
Genuine ? i see it differently .... they make way too many gimmick claim and bla bla bla.
Claim by them.
1. Australia and NZ approved (GMP Certified), please google what is GMP in nz + aus.
2. Singapore HSA certified, but u can't find those information on HSA site.
3. Malaysia bla bla bla claim ?

None of any medical board  approve this drug (but they don't call it drug, as they claim they don't need drag test and bla bla bla, funny thing is my vitamin C come with drug test and Health ministry approve).
Btw they selling this as FOOD not drug.
rclxms.gif Dog food also food. What a mere lame concept to illusion people ...haha... Anything that is chewable only call food dude!.. Did doctor ever told you thier vitamin C in capsules as food? Anything that is in capsule is call drug because it is already undergoing a high tech process of inputting dont know what kind of substances inside and is not in a food form ( like vegetables of fruits) most importantly. I am not judging anything but explaning things clearly based on what we see and understand through our basic education.

Think about people that have few illness that need to cure !.. They need this kind of miracle so call " FOOD" too.
But guess what, they cannot afford these kind of " Heavenly Kings" food because "No Money No Talk".
+Quote Post
colourfullife
post Jan 27 2014, 12:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kaori yuki @ Jan 27 2014, 11:49 AM)
But guess what, they cannot afford these kind of " Heavenly Kings" food because "No Money No Talk".
No Money No Talk? You sure know how to network your business huh shocking.gif
+Quote Post
lightfl
post Jan 27 2014, 01:21 PM

First of all, why so many people like 'placenta'? All these placenta based products containing high concentration of growth factors, amino acid which are essential in healing wounds and certain diseases.
However, please bear in mind that this is not 'wonder gel'.

Secondly, you can see that every of this placenta based products are adding other ingredients into it. For example- The ingredients for putier are xanthone, aloe vera powdered extract,avocado oil,squalene, borage oil, marine collage, evening primrose oil. What we can say from the ingredients are -
1. avocado contain high level of healthy mono-unsaturated fat, good for cholesterol patients. Avocado also contain magnesium, thus is able to regulate your blood pressure. It is also an excellent source of beta carotenoid, for that reason, people with eye sight problem will gain benefits from this product.
2.Many claimed that elderly who cant walked previously can walk after consuming this product. This might be due to the synergistic effects of growth factors and collagen plus squalene and borage oil...

The only thing that concern me is the side effect of this kind of products, whether will burden the kidneys and liver. The effect will not come immediately, but how about after 5 years,10 years....

Just my two cents...

+Quote Post
NSR
post Feb 6 2014, 10:19 PM

Casual

Hi all,
i have the stock now. 4900mg per capsule. 60 tablets per bottle. RM170 per bottle. just arrived today and still FRESH.
Expiry date 05/2016.
Fully imported from New Zealand. Pure and natural.
Pls PM me if interested. notworthy.gif

Regards all smile.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
prophetjul
post Feb 20 2014, 12:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!

My mum is a cancer patient.

Recently someone introduce this Purtier placenta to me.

I have no judgement against/for the product.

HOWEVER, as some know me here, I am negative till proven otherwise.
As some have pointed out, MLMs are bad ass as far as prices are concerned.
I have purchased SHAKLEE products in Canada and they cost 50% of the the same
sold by MLM in Malaysia! THAT alone puts me OFF MLM products.

Now back to Purtier.

First thing the agent pointed out to me was

"Its recognised by Singapore gomen n widely used in their general hospital n private clinic"

and attached a certificate from Singapore General Hospital.

I looked closely at the certificate from SGH.

It says

Lab report for Microbial Test.

I deal with labs. brows.gif

Microbial means they are testing to see whether its contaminated by bacteria or mould.
Its not a licensed or approval for use by SGH.

Next its says "This Report is not to be used for advertising purposes". nod.gif

WHAT the HECK! vmad.gif

+Quote Post
kaori yuki
post Feb 21 2014, 10:09 AM

QUOTE(prophetjul @ Feb 20 2014, 12:37 PM)
My mum is a cancer patient.

Recently someone introduce this Purtier placenta to me.

I have no judgement against/for the product.

HOWEVER, as some know me here, I am negative till proven otherwise.
As some have pointed out, MLMs are bad ass as far as prices are concerned.
I have purchased SHAKLEE products in Canada and they cost 50% of the the same
sold by MLM in Malaysia! THAT alone puts me OFF MLM products.

Now back to Purtier.

First thing the agent pointed out to me was

"Its recognised by Singapore gomen n widely used in their general hospital n private clinic"

and attached a certificate from Singapore General Hospital.

I looked closely at the certificate from SGH.

It says

Lab report for Microbial Test.

I deal with labs.  brows.gif

Microbial means they are testing to see whether its contaminated by bacteria or mould.
Its not a licensed or approval for use by SGH.

Next its says "This Report is not to be used for advertising purposes".    nod.gif

WHAT the HECK!    vmad.gif
vmad.gif yea... i as consumer did ask for the certificate but every-time i asked for it, they are diverting the conversation to another topic. Every time i asked for it, their leader of the group say ,, i will give u later with a sinister smile,... NOT A SINCERE AT ALL.. guess what, i never see their certificate at all......

NEVER TRUST A MLM COMPANY,,,, dun even mentioned about a company that is in fact is a MLM but blindy deny the fact,, This is more worst than any MLM company on Earth. vmad.gif mad.gif vmad.gif mad.gif
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2069sec    0.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 02:59 AM