Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Proton PrevĂ© V2, Drive it to Believe it

views

watonk
post Mar 19 2012, 03:07 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(marquis @ Mar 19 2012, 02:08 PM)
Hmmmm...Read about the article as well. Don't have time to go and book liao sweat.gif

Still deciding between black or white. I like black. But reading the comments in the prev thread, lots of people say white will look much nicer. Just don't want to have the yellowing effect though. Or the constant need to wax as was mentioned by someone in the prev thread sweat.gif

So more inclined on black atm.
Lol. Want to teach others but...epic fail. Heh. Like the previous troll-wannabe who uses a car to measure success. I pity the fool. Are we that pathetic nowadays? We measure a man's success, prestige and worth by the car he drives??? WTH happened to our generation? Oh lord. I really feel sorry for them  doh.gif

ANYWAYS, worried because I'm afraid that there will be a sudden spike of people ordering and I have to delay getting the car. I'm kinda 80% decided on the car already. Would really love to test drive the car first though. But takut if wait too long delivery will take too long sweat.gif

Plus, I'm of the opinion that the early batch would be better qc-wise. Problems could easily be rectified via warranty.

I think. Feel free to correct me though laugh.gif

I'm putting my money on proton going all out to salvage their reputation. I used to be a hater. Untill I saw the specs of this car. Heh.
80% decided? Go for it and be the first few instant 'star'.
Q issue? Warranty will take care of that.
watonk
post Mar 19 2012, 05:13 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(BuFung @ Mar 19 2012, 03:30 PM)
kimchiboy coming...  grab my popcorn first...

but i think here... sure potongboy win...
Toy lickers coming or not? oooo... nvm... they're here already tongue.gif
watonk
post Mar 19 2012, 05:19 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(kiapreve @ Mar 19 2012, 03:19 PM)
Its worth also if power windows rosak after 5 years with 10 years warranty. After 5 years replace with a new one and then it will take another years. Total up 10 years lifetime.

The most important is the resale value of the car. If you take Korean car, what if problem come  cry.gif  out after 5 years and you are unable to sell they car due to low resales value? correct me if i am not. Currently, i am not sure how is the resales value for Forte?
I wont worry much. Coz its made here. If other brand, poor resale, niche model, parts is hardly available. End up rotten.
If its local (minus Waja 1.8, Juara and Tiara- Renault), no matter how doom the sales, the parts should be available, easier to get, and continue to abuse. A good workhorse. Still saw a few 80's saga run around town vs, say, 80 Corolla LE.
watonk
post Apr 3 2012, 03:51 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(eric84cool @ Apr 3 2012, 03:22 PM)
do I have the chance to change the badge? which car model having similar look like Proton Preve? hmm.gif
Let me see.
Headlamps got some hint of audi; 4 circle badge.
Grill Honda City; H logo
Rear got sort of Volvo/Jag/Lancer; choose which one u like.
Side profile almost Forteish; K logo
Low displacement turbo engine; VW badge
Conti-ish dashboard and panel; 3 pointed star, or BMW

Or u can even make your own logo/ using your name. Its your car.

QUOTE(ruffstuff @ Apr 3 2012, 03:24 PM)
Change logo for whatever reason is ahbeng. Nuff said.
You saying Proton is beng (Mitsubishi), Mazda-Ford is beng, Toyota-Daihatsu-Subaru-Perodua is beng, Nissan-Renault, Peugeot-Citroen, Hyundai-Kia. They did change the logo (and bumpers+panel) on some of their lineup. tongue.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.36    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:49 PM