Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Iphone 4s 16GB Scam, Another scam of Iphone 4S. READ!!

iman1986
post Mar 18 2012, 08:31 PM, updated 13y ago

0 posts

I think this post might be one of hundred cases reported here, but I still want to post coz I dont want people to kena like me *sigh*

Item: Iphone 4S 16GB
Link: He removed already!
Seller's name: Kevin Siew (in the link)
Price: RM1980
Phone number: 016-3926358
Email: clubvipe@yahoo.com (i think this email is popular already among people who got scammed)
Account number: 554017628006 Maybank
Account holder: Ivan Furniture

Modus operation: STANDARD (want bank in, suddenly said supplier only sell 2 unit at a time. advice me to bank in more money, bla bla bla n stuff). I realised I got conned when i Googled his emel. He said it wasn't him, maybe his friend. Convincingly denied it was not him but I'm not going to be cheated 2nd time. After i aggressively request my money back he said once order is placed, money is gone. After that he never reply my sms @ pickup my call.

So I contacted a friend of mine in Maybank. Yes, people there are not that heartless not to help a conned victim as long you know how to ask properly. And this is what I got from the account number:

Account registered under: NG CHIN HENG
Address: No 203-A, Blok B, Jalan Tun Sri Lanang, 57100 Melaka.
Didn't got the IC number. I'll tell u why.

I went there with another friend, having a parang in my backpack. Guess what, it's not even a furniture store. It was a small flat house of a 3-storey flat. That flat is very filthy but a lot of poor families live there. The house was empty, but the door looks pretty much newly painted. I asked the neighbors whether the house occupied or not. Most of them were reluctant to answer, or just answered they don't know.

I then looked for the mailbox of the house. It was already smashed open (i guess somebody also got conned be4 me). Managed to get a name NG CHIN HUAT from a letter sent by Malaysian Association for the Blind (MAB). I then messaged him that i know where he lived by providing the address, n the name of the man. Suddenly he replied that he will pay me back my money but ask me not to harass his brother.

JACKPOT! SO i said OK (of course after a few messages of cursing n stuff) and he said he'll bank in the money on Tuesday (14 March 2012). But until now, no money have been transferred. Haven't go back there yet coz got real life job.

This is my case that i want to share with u guys since I haven't make any police report yet. I'm not planning to do so coz I'm gonna hunt this guy and make his life miserable for eternity! Knowing that our police force only do job when got bribe, no hope for them.

XxHawksxX
post Mar 18 2012, 10:15 PM

21 posts

sry for all ur lost....harass him somemore lar... maybe he will think twice xD brows.gif

This post has been edited by XxHawksxX: Mar 18 2012, 10:16 PM
kapkaplui
post Mar 18 2012, 10:44 PM

Getting Started
97 posts

Bro, juz wanna warn you, harass with care, in the end if lead to no where, let the police handle. Sometimes emo goes to high, no sure what we will do in the end.
Apis_LuaLua
post Mar 19 2012, 01:32 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

Although your case is from mudah. I have found that this guy is the same one. Provide same details before as i can remember.

ivanlee99

Many threads has been open and all cod at kampar (certainly famous place used by a conman) after last time been used by Ting Seng Hui.

Details updated in the blacklist thread

NG CHIN HENG | IVAN FURNITURE
[ ivanlee99 ]
Address : No 203-A, Blok B, Jalan Tun Sri Lanang, 57100 Melaka.
H/P No : 0163926358
MBB : 554017628006 ( IVAN FURNITURE )

LINK

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Mar 19 2012, 01:39 AM
dannyunie92
post Mar 11 2013, 01:28 PM

0 posts

bro.. u if u there i need u help.. can leave me a call or sms.. danny 0169514065

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0128sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:12 AM