Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

regarding acne, getting serious liao

views

SUSVincentChen
post Mar 19 2012, 03:27 PM

Getting Started
271 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Mar 19 2012, 03:19 PM)
You are basicly killing your face...
u are putting Lotion + Toner + Cream + Moisturizer...... and i was wondering how your face becomes so bad LOL...
Since it is not working for you ..... try my advice instead...
go to the pharmacy ... pick up a Ph 5.5 or just get the neutragena facial wash .....

and wash your face Once a day ..... and thats it ...  then after 3 months ... come back to the forum and tell us the result..
nonono misunderstand liao, before that i only use oil cleanser and moisturizer, then condition become bad, then last week only she suggest me use so many thing hmm.gif

i try before wash once, then face will be oily thru out the day wo, should use tissue to wipe? or wash with water when face feels oily
shankar_dass93
post Mar 19 2012, 03:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,824 posts

Consult a dermatalogist straight. i had a problem of acne too. tried all kinda ways to cure it and it was impossible. After consulting a dermatalogist, it was all gone. But its kinda pricey to consult one so make sure you have enough money in your wallet.
extremepower
post Mar 19 2012, 05:11 PM

On my way
545 posts

No use one la... wink.gif

Your blood is acidic, drink alkaline water if possible. Not cheap.

Doctor normally give calamine lotion; face white white till like a ghost.

Face got hole never mind lor.. can be like alcapone or the most handsome bad dude with pimples... or you can change your name to scarface.. lol.

I also have it when I was young, picit till like nobody business.

Swimming is because of the ammonia lah.. it kills the bacteria on the face.. lol. Some people use their urine to wash face. wink.gif
holypredator
post Mar 19 2012, 07:35 PM

Ketard Gang
1,646 posts

QUOTE(VincentChen @ Mar 19 2012, 03:27 PM)
nonono misunderstand liao, before that i only use oil cleanser and moisturizer, then condition become bad, then last week only she suggest me use so many thing hmm.gif

i try before wash once, then face will be oily thru out the day wo, should use tissue to wipe? or wash with water when face feels oily
Face oily... leave it as it is.... or just wash with water .... dont use tissue to wipe it when it is not wet

SUSVincentChen
post Mar 19 2012, 10:02 PM

Getting Started
271 posts

QUOTE(shankar_dass93 @ Mar 19 2012, 03:31 PM)
Consult a dermatalogist straight. i had a problem of acne too. tried all kinda ways to cure it and it was impossible. After consulting a dermatalogist, it was all gone. But its kinda pricey to consult one so make sure you have enough money in your wallet.
dermatologist give intake de medicine or apply on skin de?

QUOTE(extremepower @ Mar 19 2012, 05:11 PM)
No use one la... wink.gif

Your blood is acidic, drink alkaline water if possible. Not cheap.

Doctor normally give calamine lotion; face white white till like a ghost.

Face got hole never mind lor.. can be like alcapone or the most handsome bad dude with pimples... or you can change your name to scarface.. lol.

I also have it when I was young, picit till like nobody business.

Swimming is because of the ammonia lah.. it kills the bacteria on the face.. lol. Some people use their urine to wash face. wink.gif
alkaline water?? i got the alkaline water machine, but dunno want set at PH what rclxub.gif

QUOTE(holypredator @ Mar 19 2012, 07:35 PM)
Face oily... leave it as it is.... or just wash with water .... dont use tissue to wipe it when it is not wet
hmm, wash with water? i'll try lo
shankar_dass93
post Mar 20 2012, 12:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,824 posts

QUOTE(VincentChen @ Mar 19 2012, 10:02 PM)
dermatologist give intake de medicine or apply on skin de?
alkaline water?? i got the alkaline water machine, but dunno want set at PH what rclxub.gif
hmm, wash with water? i'll try lo
He gave me two types of cream, one was to use in the day and the other was for the night. I was given a face wash too that had to be used twice a day. And finally some vitamin, it was known as derivative vitamin A or derivative vitamin C ( cant recall which one was it).

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.13    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:54 AM