Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Seremban Properties, Seremban properties will up or down

views

Hitammetalic
post Jul 15 2013, 09:46 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

Just surveyed seremban props for own stay. Didnt realize that seremban houses especially in seremban 2 areas have really escalated. Saw a project by ijm (aviva) 800 plus for semi d all sold out. S2 heights which is deeper in also min 500 for a terrace. Whats happening to seremban?? Last time 250k for a bungalow also difficult to sell. But I have to say seremban areas is looking so much better. So many malls coming up.

Finally manage to get hold of 1 low profile project by GUH at taman bukit kepayang ( Kepayang Phase G ). Location wise so much better than S2 as its located smack in centre between old seremban where im from and new seremban 2. Toll to kl/jb, jusco, tesco all short drive away avoiding jams from s2. Told 1 unit terrace left due to failed loan approval by a buyer. Quickly grab it. Plus developer said will be G&G. Price wise not cheap but more reasonable than over priced IJM project. 22 x 75 Rm 405k Now left only few 2.5 storey terrace for 500k which I feel is ok.

Another sime darby project in permai but terrace house also more than 500k. Hill residence at jalan mantin(terrible location) semi d selling for about 1 million.

Any sifu can update any other new property launches in seremban?

This post has been edited by Hitammetalic: Jul 15 2013, 10:03 PM
Hitammetalic
post Jul 15 2013, 10:04 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

why weekend in seremban?? I travel faster to kl from seremban than from subang where i use to stay before.
Hitammetalic
post Jul 15 2013, 10:25 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

haha understand. Feels like an out station trip everyday
Hitammetalic
post Jan 23 2014, 11:01 AM

Getting Started
169 posts

Kepayang Phase G 2nd phase launching very soon. Still got loads of room for appreciation as G&G not up yet but confirmed and few more phases in future for phase 1 and 2 to catch up in price and got room to catch up with S2 heights pricing. Sapu first think later. Confirm will be cheaper than over priced S2 heights with not much room for any more appreciation. Location wise is 100x more convenient that any place in seremban. Only problem with GUH is slightly poor workmanship but they very willing to rectify any house defects without question.
Hitammetalic
post Jun 16 2014, 11:04 AM

Getting Started
169 posts

QUOTE(aleemr9 @ Jun 16 2014, 02:49 AM)
KEPAYANG HEIGHTS LOCATION WISE REALLY GREAT , SHOPLOT FACILITY ALSO AVAILABLE
CONSIDER THIS AREA WILL BE GOOD INVESTMENT
Only problem is the developer and their stupid uneducated staff. Really bad service. project all delayed. always give loads of excuses. Phase 1 of phase G delayed more than 6 months already. GUH should be professional and write to their customers to inform abt the delay and hire more friendly and attentive staff to serve their customers. the staff is so useless that when you visit their office they are busy with their phones and pretend u r not there. Some staff are so rude or maybe crude in their manners. One staff I think by the name of Janet is so hopeless and very rude. If I was the owner I will fire all the staff there. Nothing but garbage.
The environment of all their project should be improve eg. roads condition, the tidyness of the plants etc. It is as though they don't take pride in the work they do. Overall its the best location under a stupid company. Imagine if kepayang land was under ijm's hand.

This post has been edited by Hitammetalic: Jun 16 2014, 11:08 AM
Hitammetalic
post Jun 16 2014, 11:30 AM

Getting Started
169 posts

hi cfa28, whats HSR?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0162sec    0.58    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:21 AM