Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Unit Pengambilan Khas Pelajar postcard, Daf*q is this?

honsiong
post Mar 16 2012, 07:13 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

SPM '11 candidate here... so I got a postcard, on the heading it says Unit Pengambilan Khas Pelajar... on the back it says Interview for IPT diploma program session 2012.

It says I have been chosen to attend the interview at UPM, those who qualified can get 'pembiayaan' from PTPTN? Dafuq? And the course is about to make me a health scientist? And can work as intern in government hospitals? shakehead.gif shakehead.gif shakehead.gif

on the bottom also says have to pay RM450 if I passed the interview... bring along all sorts of identification... then the RSVP stuff. They put 3 phone numbers there, tell me to RSVP asap.

What kinda program is this? I already started studying at APIIT now they send this? And seriously, this postcard looks like a big effing joke!

Anybody else got this?

EDIT: Beneath the heading says 'Kolej Integrasi Kejururawatan dan Kesihatan Bersekutu'

This post has been edited by honsiong: Mar 16 2012, 07:19 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
KuzumiTaiga
post Mar 16 2012, 09:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

My Chinese classmate got this.. sweat.gif so not interesting?
+Quote Post
honsiong
post Mar 16 2012, 09:28 PM

Casual

QUOTE(KuzumiTaiga @ Mar 16 2012, 09:11 PM)
My Chinese classmate got this.. sweat.gif so not interesting?
It's not harvard
+Quote Post
KuzumiTaiga
post Mar 16 2012, 09:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(honsiong @ Mar 16 2012, 09:28 PM)
It's not harvard
errr.. your point being?
+Quote Post
azarimy
post Mar 16 2012, 11:33 PM

mister architect: the arrogant pr*ck
Group Icon
Education Essentials, Architecture
Group: Elite

QUOTE(honsiong @ Mar 16 2012, 11:13 AM)
SPM '11 candidate here... so I got a postcard, on the heading it says Unit Pengambilan Khas Pelajar... on the back it says Interview for IPT diploma program session 2012.

It says I have been chosen to attend the interview at UPM, those who qualified can get 'pembiayaan' from PTPTN? Dafuq? And the course is about to make me a health scientist? And can work as intern in government hospitals?  shakehead.gif  shakehead.gif  shakehead.gif

on the bottom also says have to pay RM450 if I passed the interview... bring along all sorts of identification... then the RSVP stuff. They put 3 phone numbers there, tell me to RSVP asap.

What kinda program is this? I already started studying at APIIT now they send this? And seriously, this postcard looks like a big effing joke!

Anybody else got this?

EDIT: Beneath the heading says 'Kolej Integrasi Kejururawatan dan Kesihatan Bersekutu'
looks legit to me.

it's a training/vocational course for nursing. the diploma is called diploma in integrated health sciences or something like that.
+Quote Post
hirano
post Mar 17 2012, 02:08 AM

.Escaping reality

Since you're already studying in APIIT anyway, just throw away the postcard then.
+Quote Post
kaimanpro
post Mar 17 2012, 02:14 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(honsiong @ Mar 16 2012, 07:13 PM)

It says I have been chosen to attend the interview at UPM, those who qualified can get 'pembiayaan' from PTPTN? Dafuq? And the course is about to make me a health scientist? And can work as intern in government hospitals?  shakehead.gif  shakehead.gif  shakehead.gif

Anybody else got this?

Such a waste of time,i bro got this also but his interview is at UM,Those stated IPTA are only for bumi(s),when u got there,they will intro u with semi private Uni such as GMI and others if u are non bumi. P/S:Not being racist but that is what my bro and his frens whom got this thing went through.
+Quote Post
honsiong
post Mar 17 2012, 08:16 AM

Casual

QUOTE(kaimanpro @ Mar 17 2012, 02:14 AM)
Such a waste of time,i bro got this also but his interview is at UM,Those stated IPTA are only for bumi(s),when u got there,they will intro u with semi private Uni such as GMI and others if u are non bumi. P/S:Not being racist but that is what my bro and his frens whom got this thing went through.
Unis nowadays shakehead.gif
Begging for students
+Quote Post
IvanWong1989
post Mar 17 2012, 06:08 PM

!StringTheory!

... ipts is about money.. everything needs money.. more students=more profit. how to increase? actively find students la.

+Quote Post
Joey Christensen
post Mar 17 2012, 07:53 PM

Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum

Rubbish. Bin it if it is of no use to you.

+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

> Find Us on Facebook

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0621sec    1.74    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 06:03 PM