3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

GENNEVA MALAYSIA, some facts.., READ and UNDERSTAND

views

doraemonkiller
post Mar 14 2012, 11:50 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(roycechuah @ Mar 14 2012, 11:48 AM)
I am here just for some facts to share:

First of all, Genneva welcome everyone to test out their gold collected as personally i tested so many pieces including recent ones.. I wish i can find one which is fake or “not so real”, coz i thinking that way i can earn more money as Genneva Malaysia will be willingly pay me a big chunk of money to cover the story. But until now i bought so many bars and cant find any fake ones. Even the Assay company director asked no need to spend anymore money testing my gold. Haha.. Because he knows if Genneva Malaysia Give out any Fake gold, tomorrow it will came out in newspaper and no more in operation.
You should ask you sales person to believe that your gold is genuine as one of your sales person went to Poh Kong for purity test. Ofcoz without cutting the gold bar, it is useless to test the external part.

Secondly, to whom that says Genneva Malaysia selling gold at mark up or over priced, then you must be saying dont buy any gold from All the gold smitch shop in town as they are selling at same market price as Genneva. Bare in mind, Genneva Malaysia is also a retailer selling gold at much much much lower opoeration cost then any other ppl out there. One office in each state of Malaysia we can sell 3Billions worth of gold, ask yourself, do other gold smitch shop sells such a n amount of gold?? NO
The main objective of goldsmith shop is to sell Jewellery (finished goods) and most listed company like PK and Tomei do join goldsmith association so the price is controlled. You can't expect them to use the price which is same like the bank as their main objective is not investment. Thats why their buying gold bar back price also higher than bank, Free instalment for 1 year, bear the gold price floating risk.

When you like to compare buying gold from Genneva Malaysia and from bank, then you always have an option to buy from bank as their price is much lower. Buy and wait for appreciation and sell back. Earn your money. But today, Genneva Malaysia sells at retailer’s price, people cannot accept. I dont understand. I am a big buyer in Genneva, i have check my price with gold smitch out there.. especially the gold smitch starts with P**. I dont think i am so stupid buying from Genneva as with the same price,i got 2% in average a month from them. Even one day they decided not to pay Hibah anymore, i am not at the loosing end. I have my Gold Bar.

You see, ppl always asked a stupid question, how Genneva Malaysia Sustain their business by giving out hibah. With all the money collected from customers, do you really think 2% a month is a lot??? Example: if you start up a business at 100k capital, if you only can make 2% a month, which is 2k, do you think you still wanna run the business? Your workers probably will be more happy coz their salary could be 1k or 2k and above. With 3Billions ringgit that they collected, they can roll at anything they want, definately one month can earn more than 2 or 3% profit. Some of my friends dont plan even to invest in Genneva because to them 2 or 3% is just way too low profit that they can make. I just dun understand why ppl out there thinks it is a lot.. haha.. Probably they never see how much money ppl can make with capital in hand.

Thirdly, Genneva SDN BHD use to run as a china man company. They take in cash at any amount and Genneva give out Gold to customer. They will never know the source of money came from. It is so easy to launder money by buying some gold from Genneva as when contracts ends, just sell back and get all your money back and it is clean money. Now company is governed by AMLA, to prevent this thing from happening. Genneva can take only cash up to 10k and rest are all cheque.

Genneva SDN BHD and Genneva Malaysia SDN BHD are totally different company. They have totally different directors and shareholders. DO YOUR SSM check before you start saying a word. Yes, the people behind are the same, but what is the outcome of the court case for money laundering? NOTHING.. they can find nothing that the directors did wrong.. In court, you are guilty unless proven innocent, so no choice but to start a new company by the name of GENNEVA MALAYSIA SDN BHD.

Fourthly, ask yourself, if one day Genneva Malaysia decided to put a clause “Guarantee buy back”, will u think that, OK now it is safe to buy from Genneva malaysia as they will guarantee buy back their gold? I would say stupid ppl only will think that way. Tell you why, “Guarantee buy back” clause doesnt mean anything, they will never also tell you how much they will buy back. CAN THEY BUY BACK AT 100/g? Yes they can. Now do you really think that that clause makes any differences?
NO.....

Genneva Malaysia sells gold at retailer’s market price and customer get the gold they buy. Actually by doing this, no one is owing anyone money. Hibah is discretionary means they will pay to customers so long that they wanna run the business as this is their business model. If one day they decided not to pay anymore Hibah, do you think they will still get business? NO... So simple as one day they still wanna run their business, they will pay Hibah. Even if one day they decided to close shop, there is nothing wrong with that also. As you get your gold and they get the money. Deal ENDS. Whats the problem? Keep the gold and wait for appreciation and sell outside la. Greed is the only thing that ppl have that is ruing their life. Who asked you to mortgage your house or take a personal loan to buy gold from Genneva Malaysia? Just put in some of your savings to buy gold and get the hibah. Not taking personal loan to earn more interest then the one you are paying.

If anyone can find one piece of GOLD from Genneva Malaysia That is fake, i can buy from you with original price and bring back to Genneva Malaysia to claim because i know i can make more money that you do.. just blackmail Genneva say you will go to the press, they will pay you tons to money just to cover your mouth. Because if it really happens, that’s it for the company...

If you ask me will the company close down? Yes it will.. even the directors of Genneva malaysia will tell you that.. but when? 20 years later? 5 months later? Every company can close down come on.. Dont be foolish. But eventually you still holds the piece of Gold wafer certified and tested by ASSAY company to be 999.9 GOLD, you can always liquid it with immediate cash,  with a small percentage taken away. BUT who ask you to liquid it immediately? Wait for gold price to go up and sell.. 10 years ago, per gram is only RM30 and now in 2012 is RM200/g, what do you think 5 years down the road will be.....
Actually the Genneva gold price higher than every goldsmith shop. Example, Bank offer RM160, Genneva offer RM208, Goldsmith association (Poh Kong/ Tomei) offer RM200. So last year gold price increase around 28%. Genneva willing to buy bank their gold bar at original price since the cost almost the same with the original price 1 year ago. As I know recently Genneva announce that they will not guarantee buy back their gold bar. Why? I guess because the gold price has stop increased but maintain the same for few months already. If the gold price maintain the same for 1 year, they continue to pay interest, buy back their gold bar in which the selling price and buy back price is still almost same, where do they get their money from? At the end they will lack of cash flow and wind up the company. RM5 bil revenue? I don't think this is true, This is like more than last 10 years of Poh Kong revenue. I know Genneva love to claim that one of the directors is PK ex-founder. At the end, PK received a lot of complain regarding this. Genneva also say that goldsmith shop will buy back their gold bar with 25% which is very untrue. At least 40% deduction.
If one day no more interest and buy back as company wind up, last comers will straight away lose 40% of what they paid to.

This post has been edited by doraemonkiller: Mar 14 2012, 11:53 PM
doraemonkiller
post Mar 23 2012, 10:26 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(eddiv3dd3r @ Mar 23 2012, 10:04 AM)
YOU BUY GOLD FROM RETAILER IF YOU ARE BUYING A NECKLACE OR A BROOCH FOR YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND, OR SMALL PIECES OF GOLD LEAF 5 OR 10 OR 20 GMS. AND THE RETAIL PRICE IS AS PER THE FGJAM SET PRICE. FOR THESE SMALL ITEMS, THE MARK UP IS PROBABLY JUSTIFIABLE. NEVER NEVER PAY RETAIL PRICE FOR GOLD BULLION INVESTMENT. IS IT WARREN BUFFET WHO TAUGHT US INVESTMENT RULE NO. ONE : “NEVER PAY RETAIL”??

I WILL START A NEW INVESTMENT SCHEME WITH A BETTER PRODUCT, NAMELY TERRACE HOUSES IN BANDAR UTAMA., P J. THE MARKET PRICE FOR A UNIT IS RM1M. YOU PAY ME RM1.25M. AND I WILL DELIVER YOU A HOUSE. I WILL ALSO PAY YOU HIBAH AT 3 % PER MTH FOR 3 MTHS. I WILL MAKE “DISCRETIONARY” BUY BACK FROM YOU AT RM1.25M AT END OF 3 MTHS. HOUSE IS BETTER THAN GOLD AS YOU CAN GET RENTAL INCOME WHEREAS GOLD PAYS NO INTEREST AND GOT SECURITY PROBLEM WITH STORAGE. IF I ELECT NOT TO BUY BACK FROM YOU AFTER 3 MTHS, NO PROBLEM TO YOU AS YOU CAN WAIT FOR PRICE TO GO UP TO RM1.25M, WHICH IT SURELY WOULD, TO GET BACK YOUR ORIGINAL CAPITAL!!! INTERESTED? That summed eerything. any other takers out there???

So the interested investors, do you all see & understand the issue here? Don't be blinded for god sake...
Remember, retail gold bar buy back price also higher than the bank. We look at dispersion. 12% is the lowest I believe for goldsmith shop. Now PK have no deduction when you exchange it for jewellery. Wah Chan offer 1 gram for free for every 20 grams of purchase. But still higher than the bank as they offer paper gold which have lower cost and bear the lowest price floating risk. Some goldsmith shop bear the credit card or instalment charge which is 2-4%.
Housing property is a good investment but not for a person who have saving of RM10k or below.

Added on March 23, 2012, 10:50 pm
QUOTE(prophetjul @ Mar 23 2012, 02:07 PM)
i dont buy grams......thats the reason

If you look at the oz, its more reasonable..at RM171.....i would not pay that much more for a BAR
Why not buy 1kg since you are rich enough and always looking for the lowest price.

This post has been edited by doraemonkiller: Mar 23 2012, 10:50 PM
doraemonkiller
post May 9 2012, 11:48 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(xvestigex @ May 9 2012, 11:04 PM)
Ronnie, yeah tried to ask for selling price and pawning price before.

e.g. invest 100k and earn 50k in 2 years, (average 25k a year)
Then you should invest more.
doraemonkiller
post May 22 2012, 12:39 AM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(AUGUST777 @ May 21 2012, 11:09 PM)
why must i sell when the Genneva biz has expanded to China, Singapore and the Philippines. You make an assumption that it will collapse. But from what i know in the world market, banks are about to collapse. Worst, Bank Negara DO NOT guarantee your savings!!!!!!!!!! This has been passed 5 years ago. What about Bank Gold Account????????? Worse!!! What about EPF?????????????? you are dead. Banks take your money, invest it and earn few 100% and pay you 3.5% per year!!!!!!!! That is rip off. Then they buy all the big buildings in town. Take a drive and look. Look at their financial report. Even EPF who are non financial experts can pay a meager 5.5% per year. Look, what is wrong with 2% per month. And don't you know that the paper money you are holding is a ponzi scheme??? Created by Fed Reserve Bank of USA????????????? And they are not a Govt bank. it is a PRIVATE BANK OWN BY 13 FAMILIES.  Just recently JP Morgan, one of the 13 lost 2 billion US$ on the derivatives market. What is derivative market? It is a fraudulent market manipulation of the financial tool used for speculation and manipulation of the total financial market which is MEANT to break the financial system for some purpose to control the world financial system. This may be beyond your imagination. Now let us face it, Genneva is backed by gold you hold, banks you just hold account books. So who is more secure??? Wen the financial collapse comes, nobody is spared. So this applies to all people, not only Genneva. Perhaps Genneva will survive cos by then GOLD WILL DOUBLE OR TRIPLE IN VALUE - that is if you are learned in gold market and its reason why it must rise in price.

Your calculation seems plausible to an ordinary fellow but it has no depths cos your premise of calculation is based on a fallible assumption on which your calculation rests! Sorry my friend, i heard so much argument i felt disgusted so much so that i retire from such shallow analysis. I apologise being so blunt but I don't have any agenda, just pure intellectual argument. To start an analysis, you can't conclude on your premise of argument before you start a debate.From this you have failed in your presentation of your argument. Sorry, good night. rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif

1. You do not know what is ponzi scheme.
2. Value of gold affected by supply and demand, inflation, and the quantity of paper money.
3. If you look at the history, gold price increase when the country have a lot of debts, when the gov create a lot of paper money. Price decrease due to the good economic situation, thus money has better value.
4. Genneva scheme will not be able to survive for long term if their sales maintain the same while the players are increasing provided with no increase of gold price.
doraemonkiller
post Jun 25 2012, 08:52 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(AUGUST777 @ Jun 25 2012, 08:16 PM)
You did not answer my searching questions : If Genneva is truly a scam (means cheat), how come 4 Govt in diff countries could not detect their SCAM?? After more than a year? Heard they are doing RM3b in Malaysia and RM3b in 3 other countries. Now it is going for more than a year!!!!!!! Please understand its meaning SCAM. Also if it is PONZI scheme, banks are the worst PONZI scheme in the world.........America leads the world in this, having no gold backing for their paper money. We call it fiat money, just paper. But how can Genneva be ponzi scheme??? Ponzi scheme are also rejected by BNM. Very confusing!!!
Need someone to enlighten me cos I have bought some of the gold bars and attended some of their meetings! Nothing illegal or scam about it. Hello, it involves religious Syariah Laws compliance and you think the religious advisors from BNM will acccept frauds?? Don't tell me they were paid off.........PLEASE! Don't insult these people in BNM and the Syariah Law experts who are religious people!! I heard one of the Advisor from BNM SITs on the Board of Genneva as advisor and observer that Genneva practise the Syariah Law Compliancein its fullest compliance. Please don't confuse the public!!!!  Luckily, i'm not confused.
They do provide a lot of false info. If you read through every pages you know what I mean.
They use the name of Poh Kong= Fail
They said the goldsmith shop will buy back their gold = Fail
Deduction percentage at goldsmith shop only 20-25% = Fail (At least 35% onward)
You will hold the gold bar = Fail (it can be 4 peoples sharing 3 gold bars because of the inspection period. At the end you might not get back the cash and the bar if the company wind up)
They check the purity of gold from external part = Fail

They will never let you know they will have cash flow issue at the end. The clause can be changed. You will never know whether you are the late comer.

This post has been edited by doraemonkiller: Jun 25 2012, 08:53 PM
doraemonkiller
post Jun 27 2012, 02:02 AM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(AUGUST777 @ Jun 26 2012, 07:29 PM)
I'll show you a simple calculation:

I buy gold from Genneva say RM20k for a 100gm Gold bar. My cost layout is RM20k. I earn 2% per month, that is RM400/month. Contract is 3 months so in total i earn RM400x 3 months=RM1,200. End of 3rd month i sell back to Genneva at RM20k. So total earnings is RM1,200 in 3 months. Since my outlay is RM20k and when i sell i get back RM20k, that is even. My net is RM1,200 paid by Genneva. If you can't get this arithmetic right, please go back to primary school!!! How did you come to the conclusion that i paid myself???  vmad.gif  that is your arithmetic teacher getting angry with you!!
This is not the right way to calculate in finance method. Please do include the cost (risk) of:
1. Period of holding Gold Bar
2. Co. Wind Up (result of cash flow issue)
3. Gold price (did not increase)
4. others

May I know who will be the last player who contribute your interest? Overall this is not a cheating but a game without ethic or I call it 'Unique' Ponzi Scheme.
doraemonkiller
post Jul 14 2012, 11:20 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(prophetjul @ Jul 14 2012, 10:57 AM)
The things is: If he keeps the bar, who is gonna buy it from him after the contract?
genneva does not need to....the jewellers?  Thats a 25% cut off the spot prices....

OR will the banks buy???
25% only apply for 'jewellery' provided with its own company receipt.
If sell Genneva gold bar to jewellery shop at least lose 40% or more

Added on July 14, 2012, 11:29 pm
QUOTE(24hrs @ Jul 14 2012, 09:12 PM)
I have checked with a few major goldsmith shops regarding selling Genneva's gold. Retail price of gold differs from one another.
There are a few gold councils in Malaysia that determine suggested selling price to their members.

For instance I checked with a major goldsmith shop (A) today, their retail price is RM210/g for gold bullion while Genneva's is RM203 as for today.
Shop A will take Genneva's gold at anytime provided the gold bullion must be accompanied by a certificate. They will buy it at 20% off the RM210/g (their retail price). This is confirmed when I checked with their 3 other outlets.

Another shop quoted me RM202/g for their 999,9 gold and they will buy 22% off RM202/g if Genneva's gold is sold to them.

The third one offered 25% off their recommended retail price.

Spot price is RM162.45 today.

Added on July 14, 2012, 9:19 pm

Market price is the retail price. All gold sold by goldsmith shops are at market price which is between 20% and 30% marked up off the spot price. It varies from shops to shops. Genneva mark up their at 25%.

Even if you buy gold from other retailers, you are still paying a premium price and make a loss when you sell back immediately.
Wrong info dude...

Currently Poh Kong and Tomei 999 gold price is RM195. Poh Kong 1 gram gold bar is RM210 (RM15 labour charge included), 20 grams and above do not have labour charge.
Poh Kong gold bar exchange for other jewellery no deduction but there is around 12-13% deduction for cash. Which means that Poh Kong gold bar sold in premium price but also buy back in premium price.
If you sell Genneva gold bar to Poh Kong or Tomei, at least lose 40% of the price stated at Genneva.

This post has been edited by doraemonkiller: Jul 14 2012, 11:29 PM
doraemonkiller
post Jul 14 2012, 11:56 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(SH Tan123 @ Jul 14 2012, 11:29 PM)
Are u sure ? Why su much lose ?
Why 40%?
Goldsmith shop won't buy your gold for free IF the items is not sold by them. They also do not want to bear the risk of 'fake' gold or gold that does not fulfill the value.
Genneva selling price is higher compare with PK and Tomei, so ofcoz the percentage is higher.
And most important why I know so much is because I working in this industry.

This post has been edited by doraemonkiller: Jul 14 2012, 11:56 PM
doraemonkiller
post Jul 20 2012, 11:17 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

http://www.bnm.gov.my/documents/2012/Senar..._sesawang_n.pdf
doraemonkiller
post Aug 4 2012, 01:00 AM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(wjmatcool @ Aug 3 2012, 10:40 PM)
From March until today, I can see all the rubbish comments posted in this forum.
No one seems to understand the business model.
First of all it is not an investment scheme, therefore has nothing to do with BN approval. It is not taking any form of deposits.

It is just a gold smith shop that sells you gold and give you a discount which is given back to you not at the time of purchase but spread over a few months.

Just imagine you are buying a gold ring from Poh Kong or other gold smith shop and they give you a discount. The discounted amount is given back to you spread across a few months. That's all !!

You call this a scam or illegal??

Come on .... go to the shop and sit down there and see for yourself.
Don't just sit in front of your PC and start googling here and there to find negative remarks like what you can see in this forum. There are lots of cyber troopers out there who are working for other competitors to write negative remarks because of jealousy seeing the business growing so quickly.

Do you know that there are quite a few more companies doing the same thing but their names do not appear anywhere and you guys have not heard of them before and cannot even google their company name?

For the commenter "lunchtime" who screams that the company is still owing his wife some outstanding amount from his previous purchase when the company was raided by BN, why can't he just pay a visit to the office at Kuchai Lama and look for the owner who sits at the top floor everyday? He will be glad to see you and settle the problem because he is not hiding somewhere where you cannot find him !!

Unless of course you are just a cyber trooper trying to tarnish the image of the company !
Goldsmith shop? I did not know you all do sell bracelets and chains.
Poh Kong did not give discount on gold price. NEVER.

doraemonkiller
post Aug 4 2012, 10:02 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(wjmatcool @ Aug 4 2012, 09:50 AM)
Open your eyes and read properly !!

Did I ever mentioned that you WILL get a discount at Poh Kong??

I just told you to IMAGINE the scenario !!!

Also did I mention that Genneva sells bracelets and chains ??

I only mentioned gold !!

You people are really blinded by your mind set and cannot read and understand the full sentence before saying something.

If you go to court guarantee you loose one!

Think out of the box please, not confine yourself inside the box

Added on August 4, 2012, 9:57 am

When did I mention Maybank is loosing money??

People are withdrawing savings from their FDs which is a threat to the Banks.
If no one deposits in the Bank they go bankrupt !! Understand??

This is what they are afraid of. They survive because you are giving your money to them so that they can make billions and in return give you back a miserable amount of 3%-4% per year !!
Don't you feel like you are all suckers then??

Added on August 4, 2012, 10:14 amGo visit these websites.

Don't tell me the Government's Ministry of  Human Resource also supports this scam huh?

Don't tell me Rosmah also fully supports the scam huh?
Then you need to tell the PM about it lah !!

http://www.mohr.gov.my/pdf/genneva_square.pdf

http://www.pmo.gov.my/datinrosmah/?dsr=pho...id=view&num=580
I lub da way u spin and bark

doraemonkiller
post Aug 6 2012, 01:08 AM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(wjmatcool @ Aug 5 2012, 09:50 AM)
I don't understand you people lah.

Your minds are all blocked and cannot take in information.

This company is NOT an investment company.
Your are not investing your money in the company.
That is why it is listed in BN list of non-approved investment company. In the first place how can a company which is NOT an investment company be approved as a investment company by BN??

This company is just a GOLD TRADING company. It buys and sells gold. Therefore it has got nothing to do with BN.
There are lots of IDIOTS out there who keep on spreading info that this is an investment.

You just go to the shop and buy PHYSICAL gold and keep it any where you want...maybe under your pillow because it is your property.
That's all.

It is not like investing in online gold where you can only see your account number and if the company close shop you are left with nothing.
I believe is ur own staffs say that this is an investment scheme. While we refer this as ponzi scheme.
doraemonkiller
post Aug 7 2012, 12:04 AM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(bolehlah @ Aug 6 2012, 05:06 PM)
Who can answer these questions
Especially Question 3.
First thing, bank do not buy gold which does not belong to them.
Second, Goldsmith shop especially those listed company do not accept trade in for cash if there is no receipt or receipt is not issued by them. This is to avoid robbery issue and practice good responsibility to the customers and social. So there is trick that people will change it for gold bar then only sell it for cash which will go through double deduction.

Lets say the sale gold price:
Bank: RM165 [cash deal]
Goldsmith shop (PK and Tomei): RM195 [accept cash, credit card, ezypayment 12% without interest for some bar]
Genneva: RM215

Buy back price
Bank: RM158 (dispersion 4% average from RM165)
Goldsmith shop (PK and Tomei): RM170 (dispersion 12% average)

You buy 100 grams from Genneva, can't sell back to them due to some issue. So you go to bank but not acceptable. Go to goldsmith shop trade in for gold bar lose 25% of goldsmith shop price. So from RM215 (Genneva price) became RM146 (we use RM195 - 25%) then trade in for cash minus another 12% only left RM128. So total value disappear around 40%. You prefer to lose 4%, 12% or 40%? You prefer to hold paper gold or physical gold? Are you a risk taker?

This post has been edited by doraemonkiller: Aug 7 2012, 12:05 AM
doraemonkiller
post Aug 7 2012, 08:38 AM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(pokemonkiller @ Aug 7 2012, 07:25 AM)
WOW!! You really got very good imagination, very good analyst, can be a very good financial adviser and excellent investor!!
Keep it up!! rclxms.gif

But are you very successful in your investment so far and very rich already or just merely an employee of a firm who is just a small player scratching your head every day to see  where is the best place to invest your hard earned money? rolleyes.gif
You will be surprise if you do know me in real life. Ponzi scheme is not an ethic way to make fast money. Good luck dude
doraemonkiller
post Aug 8 2012, 11:39 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(pokemonkiller @ Aug 8 2012, 07:32 PM)

Question: Does GENNEVA have a license from Bank Negara Malaysia or Securities Commission Malaysia?

Answer: No. GENNEVA is a gold trader, not an investment company and does not fall under the purview of Bank Negara Malaysia nor the Securities Commission Malaysia.
Gold trader but paying interest? It does not judge by the words but the action.
doraemonkiller
post Aug 8 2012, 11:51 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(pokemonkiller @ Aug 8 2012, 11:34 PM)
I am just wondering people like Papa EddyLB, Guitar Player (Spidey) Accountant, etc, are they great and very experienced investors with investments touching millions in the share market or just someone who likes to yak on blog sites to show off their knowledge which they learn from friends, books, newspaper.
Or are they just scaremongers?

Remember this --- “If you’re not brave, you will always be poor.”

If Uncle Lim NEVER TOOK THE RISK to build Genting, because everyone thinks he is stupid to open a casino so high up in the mountain and people will ask which a#$ hole will go there, then he will not be what he is today and will still be riding bicycle today and his kids may be selling VCD instead !!
Never link Uncle Lim to your GMSB scheme. I still remember your colleagues told the customers that Poh Kong do buy back their gold bar. At the end PK had to make announcement in the newspaper after so much of complaint. I believe Dr.Mahathir was one of the victim too.

Added on August 8, 2012, 11:52 pm
QUOTE(pokemonkiller @ Aug 8 2012, 11:48 PM)
From where did you find the word INTEREST?
People say one or the company say one or your own self say one?
your colleagues and customers say one. smile.gif They heck know what is Hibah since most of them are non-muslim.

This post has been edited by doraemonkiller: Aug 8 2012, 11:54 PM
doraemonkiller
post Aug 9 2012, 02:15 AM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(pokemonkiller @ Aug 9 2012, 12:52 AM)
Hello doraemon, don't be mistaken, don't say my colleagues because I am not their staff.

FYI, I invest in many places in big amounts so I know what risk you people are talking about in this forum from March till now with no ending and only full of fear.
As such I got the feel of every investment, you name it.

Here itself I have bought in the region of 7 digits. So I have done lots of investigation before getting involve.
I can say that it is many times safer and better than buying shares.

Too bad if you hear from the people who gave you wrong info. You should personally drop by at the shop and discover yourself to see what is going on.
QUOTE(PatEagle @ Aug 9 2012, 01:14 AM)
I echo pokemonkiller.  rclxms.gif

Instead of being armchair critics, go visit Genneva Malaysia's office to find out more.

Alternatively, visit Genneva Malaysia Sdn Bhd's newly launched website at http://www.gennevaworld.com.my and read the FAQs ... especially point #16. tongue.gif
Sry bro, I'm not that kind of uncle auntie who have no finance knowledge. Don't create funny story like what MLM did to show your stupidity. Just post the picture of your car and house with your face to show how successful you are instead crapping, twisting, bullshit without sense.

Pat Lu, stop create multiple account with pokemon, digimon, sailormon. biggrin.gif

EDIT: BTW, I believe most of the goldsmith shops and other co have receive this this week http://www.bnm.gov.my/documents/2012/Finan...lert_listEN.pdf
Believe something will happen soon.

This post has been edited by doraemonkiller: Aug 9 2012, 02:21 AM
doraemonkiller
post Aug 9 2012, 10:06 AM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(pokemonkiller @ Aug 9 2012, 07:29 AM)
Hello bro, I know you are very knowledgeable, that is why you give a lot of your opinions here to "advise" people.
You think I never read about the document link that you have attached?
Sorry bro, before it came out I already read. It is nothing new but just a repeat of what you find in the BNM website.

You people keep on posting the same things all over again and again getting very tensed and excited about finding links.
You just scroll up this forum and see how many repeats are there if you don't believe.

This is not funny story like MLM lah. I don't know who is stupid. FYI, I was also agent for quite a number of MLM before.  So don't teach your grandmother how to suck eggs.

FYI also, I am a low profile guy so I don't show off with BMWs, Mercedes, big house to tell people I am loaded. You want to get killed ah? Bodoh punya mentality. You don't read newspaper one ah?
You like to see people posting their face with yatch by the seaside and big mansion and some Ferrari on facebook and you will believe 100% they are succesful ah?
No wonder so many women get corned by the Africans with this tactic lah !!!

BTW, pokemonkiller and doraemonkiller are not the same person, so is pokemon, digimon, sailormon !!!
They are all different characters lah......wake up brother..........go and watch cartoon network to find out more. Don't just sit in front of your pc and imagine.

rclxub.gif
biggrin.gif
Haaha, then why are you here little pokemon?
I thought u wanna show off your 7 digits asset but now pusing pulak. I love to see the way you twist like what your con-sultants did to customers.
doraemonkiller
post Aug 9 2012, 03:22 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(pokemonkiller @ Aug 9 2012, 03:09 PM)
You fellows are pensioners or what?

No work to do one ah?
Now is working time but I see the same few fellows posting non-stop throughout the day one?

Go and do something more productive lah!

Don't spend so much time calculating, show this scenario lah, that scenario lah,  wondering how people make the profit. That is non of your business !!
I see the same old calculations repeated over again and again from March until now. You don't feel boring one meh?
Why not you do some analysis on normal gold smith shop then.
They rent huge retail lots in shopping centres which cost them a bomb, they have all the sales staff manning the shop, they have so much millions worth of stock in the shop itself.....but there are hardly any customers. Most of the time you see their staff getting so bored.
So how do they survive? How much profit do they need to make in a day to cover their overheads?
How come they never close shop? What is the secret behind?

If you really so confidently think it is a scam, then stay away and don't bother about it.

Otherwise why not you dump in 10K instead and see and feel for yourself if the business model makes sense or not.
Then you can give us your professional advice based on your true experience compared with your calculations.

If you can't even afford to lose 10K (should it be a scam) to clear the doubt, that means you are no big time player and talk only as if you are great and experienced investors.

Don't tell me it is a stupid idea to throw in your precious money because it is just like dumping the money in the casino. If you do then you are simply a no risk taker because you only have a miserable sum of money to play with which you have saved during your entire working life and therefore not fit to talk about investment.

Remember --- empty vessels always make a lot of noise !!
Sry little slave. I din't know you have no rest, no life to get your 10 digits income. I din't know you have no smart phone to online. I din't know your business is so good until you have to twist around here. I don't gamble in casino like what people dump their money to Genneva.
doraemonkiller
post Aug 10 2012, 02:05 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(pokemonkiller @ Aug 10 2012, 01:45 PM)
You again pusing the story......when did I show my anger to BNM leh.
Why you don't understand the example I give you one?? I am telling you about a "Scenario" where you ask BNM about the hardware shop and see if the response is the same as what you got when you called up leh.

But the problem is that you asked the wrong question leh.

How many times must they tell you it is NOT an investment company but you keep on asking them CAN INVEST IN THIS COMPANY AH?
Of course they will be puzzled and ask you back "BOLIH INVEST KA?"
Common sense lah. drool.gif

By the way since you are so good in research, go and find out who is the chairman now and see if you can approach him and ask all those question that you have been talking here for so long. So many negative remarks coming from you people already tarnishing the image, I guess by the time you managed to see him, your backside will tear already brows.gif .
You don't know who is he isn't it? That's the problem. hmm.gif
Why link to hardware shop? Those are not investment co.
Genneva is an investment co (in terms of ponzi scheme). They are never in a gold trading bz. Stop twisting. Your co. supply chain already proof it.

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0985sec    0.32    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:58 PM