Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bridal Shop / Bridal Package, Which do you prefer?

views

ace.princess
post Apr 18 2012, 09:50 PM

Enthusiast
713 posts

I think I rather hire my own photographers, and do many many different conceptual shoots. Those bridal shop photography is so commercialized, everything they do is so cookie-cutter, boring zzzz yawn.gif And not to mention, very expensive!!! Not worth the price at all!!

I like to be creative, definitely I would wanna do lots and lots of different concepts. If I were to go with bridal shop, think it's gonna cost a bomb!

Bunch of leech!
ace.princess
post Apr 19 2012, 10:25 AM

Enthusiast
713 posts

QUOTE(evoguefashion @ Apr 19 2012, 11:18 AM)
yes, i ever think of it, wanna something different with de others, but to be honest, really tiring especially not enough $, all hv to do survey & do it DIY...
since March til now i started prepare my wedding already sick 2times, stil hv 7mths to go for my wedding, dun know can tahan or not.. cry.gif
There are TONS of freelance photographers who are creative and good in what they do, and they're eager to shoot, just need an avenue or project to practice their "art", or passion rather. The tricky part is, you need to source the few right ones. Carefully evaluate their portfolio, see if it's your style.

Take it one at a time la, you'll go into bridezilla mode if you worry too much.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0212sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:24 AM