Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bridal Shop / Bridal Package, Which do you prefer?

views

anne_mchong
post Aug 5 2013, 04:39 PM

25 posts

i took my package with Armadale Weddings during 2011 (RM3888). They provide great service and advise. You definitely don need to worry about add money becos they wont push you to add this add that, this is what i like about Armadale wink.gif

http://www.armadale.com.my | Damansara Heights
Soony
post Aug 8 2013, 11:07 AM

I love Photography !
2,131 posts

Im just wondering does the bridal shop do photoshoots for couples as well? I'm looking for one to take with my girlfriend. Do you think its better to take in KL or Penang? =D Im from Penang though but dont mind going down to KL for the quality.
prawnny
post Aug 26 2013, 10:53 AM

43 posts

Yesterday just signed with MOCO Bridal Gallery for basic package at 3800.
Haven't heard bad review about them yet so hope it's alright. haha.
The Analyst
post Aug 27 2013, 04:02 AM

Getting Started
127 posts

We took ours in Bali by these guys.

Www.axioo.com
spike_brush
post Sep 8 2013, 03:42 AM

15 posts

https://www.facebook.com/izdiariffphotography
MakeUpArtisrt
post Jul 23 2014, 07:47 PM

1 posts

https://www.facebook.com/CWqian.make.up
joefrezzo
post Aug 1 2014, 05:16 PM

On my way
507 posts

Hi, is there any one can introduce good photographer (or studio) that provide gown as well. I do not feels like engaging a bridal shop.
Thanks a bunch.
pingubabe
post Aug 26 2014, 10:26 AM

Getting Started
163 posts

Any latest updates on the reviews for bridal shops in klang valley?
I would like to gather more reviews and info before making decision to sign up.

Thanks.
SUSdinoxzkiller
post Aug 28 2014, 02:09 PM

Casual
309 posts

QUOTE(luvimp @ Apr 2 2012, 12:54 PM)
I think it will be better to go Taiwan to take their local package.
Cheaper and much more trustable.
Kaohsiung got alot of bridal shop.
Since usually we plan our wedding 1- 1 1/2 year before then we can buy cheap AA ticket and fly there for a week to choose package.
Before going we can survey through online or ask for fren to help.
i heard their weeding gown is very cheap yet good quality hmm.gif hmm.gif
SUSdinoxzkiller
post Aug 28 2014, 02:09 PM

Casual
309 posts

QUOTE(luvimp @ Apr 2 2012, 12:54 PM)
I think it will be better to go Taiwan to take their local package.
Cheaper and much more trustable.
Kaohsiung got alot of bridal shop.
Since usually we plan our wedding 1- 1 1/2 year before then we can buy cheap AA ticket and fly there for a week to choose package.
Before going we can survey through online or ask for fren to help.
i heard their weeding gown is very cheap yet good quality hmm.gif hmm.gif
g88
post Sep 15 2014, 10:29 AM

Regular
1,631 posts

anyone tried Touch Wedding Studio (Touch Wedding Group) ?

What is the current market wedding package like (pre-wedding photography, gown, photo album) ?
ShutterbugBali
post Sep 15 2014, 03:45 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(pingubabe @ Aug 26 2014, 10:26 AM)
Any latest updates on the reviews for bridal shops in klang valley?
I would like to gather more reviews and info before making decision to sign up.

Thanks.
We offer an all inclusive pre wedding photography in Bali which includes luxury accommodation and land transfer. Prices starts from RM3500

Check out www.shutterbugbali.com
yin1226
post Sep 17 2014, 12:59 AM

18 posts

I just shoot my pre wedding photo at precious ss2...I got a very good deal......can try their package...
husky81
post Sep 22 2014, 01:34 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(evoguefashion @ Mar 13 2012, 09:15 PM)
Looking for bridal shop around KL & PJ area for photo shooting recently, hv no idea which bridal shop is better...any idea?

For those who has taken in M'sia, what location is nice?

here are the Bridal Shop that i've shortlisted
1. Artist Studio Korea
2. Anoviabridal
3. TaipeiTaipan wedding studio
4. Faye's wedding studio
5. Moco bridal gallery.
6. Judy wedding (taiwan)

any comment regarding their profile? service? packages?

KIV
1. vivibride
2. my dream wedding
3. picaso brides
4. previous bridal house
5. starrest wedding
6. enya mareine wedding gallery
7. manhattan bridal photography

Please do not go to MOCO. They have made many promises but in the end cannot deliver. I had many bad encounters with MOCO and will discourage my friends to go there
dnp
post Sep 22 2014, 02:24 AM

Getting Started
193 posts

QUOTE(yin1226 @ Sep 17 2014, 12:59 AM)
I just shoot my pre wedding photo at precious ss2...I got a very good deal......can try their package...
hi, do you mind to share your package details with me in pm? i would like to see some of your pictures too, if you dont mind.
feralee
post Sep 22 2014, 02:47 PM

Enthusiastic (R)(C)(tm)
4,889 posts

QUOTE(g88 @ Sep 15 2014, 10:29 AM)
anyone tried Touch Wedding Studio (Touch Wedding Group) ?

What is the current market wedding package like (pre-wedding photography, gown, photo album) ?
Getting marry soon?

Wat is yr budget?

g88
post Sep 22 2014, 03:23 PM

Regular
1,631 posts

QUOTE(feralee @ Sep 22 2014, 02:47 PM)
Getting marry soon?

Wat is yr budget?
asking for cousin
alexistan8124
post Sep 22 2014, 09:28 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(husky81 @ Sep 22 2014, 01:34 AM)
Please do not go to MOCO. They have made many promises but in the end cannot deliver. I had many bad encounters with MOCO and will discourage my friends to go there
May I ask why u banned MOCO? I was thinking of signing up but my friend discourage me too. She said that their service had drop a lot lately. Any recommendation for reasonable RM5K prewed photoshoot that has good service and wide selection of gowns?
heidityj
post Sep 23 2014, 01:26 PM

On my way
520 posts

QUOTE(alexistan8124 @ Sep 22 2014, 09:28 PM)
May I ask why u banned MOCO? I was thinking of signing up but my friend discourage me too. She said that their service had drop a lot lately. Any recommendation for reasonable RM5K prewed photoshoot that has good service and wide selection of gowns?
I didn't know that about MOCO! I almost took their package on a friend's recommendation (4k+ package , add on 2k for nicer selection of gowns so total 6k). Maybe it's because they are expanding business, so not the same as before?

I took Aspial SS2, possible to get a package at your budget. You can speak to Yen or any of the consultants. When I went to bridal fair I spoke to Dylan (Photographer) & Yen.

My package is 2 day shoot - KL + Penang (7k+ before discount), going to shoot in Oct. Gown selection wise, not a HUGE variety but can say most of the gowns they picked out for me to try were very nice. The service is very friendly so far, can't comment more yet cos haven't taken pics.

Must note, they have more sparkly (lots of bling bling) type gowns available but it is at an added cost. Personally I felt that from the normal section there were plenty of nice gowns, not necessary to go for premium unless you have the budget for it.

They are also very honest and upfront about other charges not included in the package (also pretty standard for most bridal studios).

pingubabe
post Sep 23 2014, 01:47 PM

Getting Started
163 posts

QUOTE(heidityj @ Sep 23 2014, 01:26 PM)
I didn't know that about MOCO! I almost took their package on a friend's recommendation (4k+ package , add on 2k for nicer selection of gowns so total 6k). Maybe it's because they are expanding business, so not the same as before?

I took Aspial SS2, possible to get a package at your budget. You can speak to Yen or any of the consultants. When I went to bridal fair I spoke to Dylan (Photographer) & Yen.

My package is 2 day shoot - KL + Penang (7k+ before discount), going to shoot in Oct. Gown selection wise, not a HUGE variety but can say most of the gowns they picked out for me to try were very nice. The service is very friendly so far, can't comment more yet cos haven't taken pics.

Must note, they have more sparkly (lots of bling bling) type gowns available but it is at an added cost. Personally I felt that from the normal section there were plenty of nice gowns, not necessary to go for premium unless you have the budget for it.

They are also very honest and upfront about other charges not included in the package (also pretty standard for most bridal studios).
I walked into Aspial SS2 too. But was kinda turned off because Yen was so pushy & hardsell.
Keep forcing us to sign up on the spot. Aft persuading us for almost 2 and half hours, we walked out and never return. sweat.gif

If she was less pushy, I might consider returning & sign up with them. As the photography skill look not bad.
Just that I want to avoid being forced to top up for any additional photos or service after we have signed up.

Anyway, their gowns aren't that impressive for me unsure.gif

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0224sec    0.69    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:35 AM