Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Nissan Grand Livina Vs Toyota Avanza facelift

views

sct
post Mar 12 2012, 12:58 PM

16 posts

Which car accident rollover @ 90kmh dont hv blood? important thing is the passengers ok or not. I bet they survived, right?
Avanza has GOA body, shared platform with Rush / Terios which is on sale at Singapore.Y Avanza not there? pure commercial reason,instead of "not allowed". Sos pls if u insists.
Nobody deny fact that Avanza is a cheap but DECENT people mover. 1.3M brand new at 64k with 2nd-blower + full-7 capability,where to find? u 1 more refinement pay more la.simple.
sct
post Mar 12 2012, 04:00 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(designer69 @ Mar 12 2012, 02:48 PM)
Agree with you. That is why my partner was thinking to get a new Avanza to replace her old Avanza. too bad the new Avanza use really bad material for interior and the seats. Emm... The one she driving is much better.

Again, now only worry about the air cod and space..well I got safety discussion instead, thanks for the extra info. smile.gif
U must know wats ur priority as they r on different route: avz decent people carrier,GL comfort 5+2 rider.I oso don agree avz>70k,overprice.4 tat money top-up a bit to get GL is a more logical choice.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.09    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:02 PM