Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Nissan Grand Livina Vs Toyota Avanza facelift

views

littlefire
post Mar 12 2012, 08:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,146 posts

Bro, if really want to buy Avanza, rather get Alza 1.5L.. Same engine, only different driving layout & management.. FR / FF & VVT-i / DVVT..

Somemore Alza front seat for Auto got the folding arm rest, which a small kid can slide in the middle, making it an unofficial 8 seater.. (But front middle dont have seat belt, so consider illegal laa..)

For 1.6L Livina, my personal view is that.. Is better to get 1.8 CVTC engine, due to my own experience of Nissan SA the bigger cc offered by Nissan is always the best choice due to not underpowered and better FC when fetching full load..
littlefire
post Mar 12 2012, 09:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,146 posts

QUOTE(stormlcc @ Mar 12 2012, 10:20 AM)
Alza is CRAP, super tight for a ppl carrier, the last row is totally unusable, underpowered as hell, expensive and not to mention if u put your kids in the back seat, anything that crashes into your back, prepare for a funeral.  try out the Exora Bold if u r willing to go local
Bro, seating behind an Estima also can die also.. If god wants you to go back, no mather what car you drive also can die..

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=...0521&sec=nation

"an Bee Ling, 39, stopped his Toyota Estima on the emergency lane at KM181.5 of the expressway near Parit Buntar at about 7am yesterday to answer a phone call.

“Moments later, a Toyota Alphard driven by Mohsein Amran, 34, rammed into the Estima, killing the two back passengers,” Kerian OCPD Supt Mat Fauzi Nayan said."

sweat.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.71    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:38 PM