Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

masturbating regularly?, share with us

views

Azer96
post Mar 11 2012, 10:52 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

I've been asking my teacher about this. He said, it's not good and may lead to death. The sperms contains protein and other healthy enzymes. It's good for women for healthier skin. But for us, it's a nightmare. Try 10x a day and I doubt you'll be here replying to this topic ever again...

This post has been edited by Azer96: Mar 11 2012, 10:53 PM
Azer96
post Mar 12 2012, 02:15 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(dkk @ Mar 12 2012, 08:45 AM)
I hope this is the religious ed teacher and not the bio teacher. They shouldn't be spreading false rumours.

Anyway, if you want, go back to the teacher and ask, if after masturbate you eat the ejaculate, does that make it OK and healthy?
Badly, it's a biology teacher. Enough said, sperms need mitochondria to swim. In mitochondria , there's a lot carbohydrate or fats to gain energy to swim. Where the sperms get the energy? From you body, and if you're forcing it to go out. It's like, a moving fan but you switch off the plug. Let the moving fan is you, and the plug is carbohydrate. You switch of the plug, but the moving fan still going, but takes time to stop.

This is like your lifespan. The more masturbation you made, the older you become. Even if you're 25 years old, but since you masturbate like 3 or 4 times a day, you're like 52 years old.

You wouldn't recognize this problem if you're not married. But if you do, you'll sad.

Woman want longer ejaculation of sperms. But by masturbation, you're forcing the sperms to go out in a short time, this mean, the pleasure of woman will be leasen and they'll become stressful because not statisfied of what you've given.
Azer96
post Mar 13 2012, 05:52 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(dkk @ Mar 12 2012, 10:29 PM)
There are so many things wrong here (scientifically), but I don't really fell like tackling them one by one right now. Anyone else wants to take a stab?

BTW: the 4 paragraphs seems disjointed. There's no reason for the argument in one paragraph to lead to the next paragraph.
Could you explain ~ I'm not a medic student, it's my opinion based + from what I've read throughout internet.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0175sec    0.15    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:36 AM