Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis OKU internet packages& wat do u think of Maxis bb?

views

KIM84
post Aug 3 2012, 03:25 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(sulimc @ Apr 3 2012, 05:52 PM)
Hi,

I am currently on Maxis BB Home OKU package. I am subscribing for the 6Mbps and getting the 50% discount which is RM 79 per month. However, make sure that you ask the person signing you up at Maxis that they understand that you are signing up for OKU package with 50% off. They will need to take a copy of your OKU I/C issued by Social Welfare Dept.

I did this 3 times and the person still got it wrong. I received the full bill and had to go to Maxis again to correct their billing. They did apologize for their mistake.

Installation was a little complicated as the Maxis guy had to wait for the TM HSBB contractors to make the connections to my house. After TM HSBB activation, then the Maxis guy configured the router. It took about 5 hours for the installation, including running the fibre through my roof and coming down from the point I needed. I paid RM 400 for that special fibre installation.

So far, the speed is consistently good and no complaint of hangup and constant line drop.

Cheers!
The latest Home Fiber Internet doesn't has 50% discount.
Can I ask whether 6 Mbps is unlimited usage? Sign up with contract? Any installation fees?
Thank you.
KIM84
post Aug 8 2012, 04:47 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(sulimc @ Aug 4 2012, 02:54 PM)
Hi Kim84,
They have not implement the quota yet. The contract is 24 months, if I remember correctly. There is some installation fee, if you need to extend the length of the fiber cable. Since I wanted them to go up my house roof and drop the fibre to my computer, the extra cost me RM 400.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Thks for ur replied.

How if exceed 60gb of usage?

Had u ever exceed the quata?

Ty.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:12 PM