Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

SPCA Contact Information, Address and Contact Number for SPCA

views

peaceretro
post Oct 5 2007, 02:32 AM

25 posts

owh spca only 4 adopting cats n dogs eah???
any other pets?

unsure.gif
crazymouse_yyh
post Oct 5 2007, 11:17 AM

www.suggiesathome .wordpress.com
Group Icon
Elite
12,047 posts

SPCA only handles certain domestic pets such as dogs, cats and sometimes rabbits.
exposeding
post Oct 10 2007, 11:15 AM

23 posts

Hi Hun is me again... (just to say hi)

I am planning to get a dog from Spca this thursday together with my house owner... was wanted to get a dog to take care of and meanwhile wishing her to take care of us, cause of break-in.

Before i wanted to get dogs but owner disapprove... now i have a chance to get a pet in KL...

anyone here can recommend me what kinda of small dogs can take care of the house and as well friendly to the owner? i need a smooth coat dog but still wondering which type of dog. pincher? or beagle?

This post has been edited by exposeding: Oct 10 2007, 11:16 AM
crazymouse_yyh
post Oct 10 2007, 08:53 PM

Group Icon
Elite
12,047 posts

QUOTE(exposeding @ Oct 10 2007, 11:15 AM)
Hi Hun is me again... (just to say hi)

I am planning to get a dog from Spca this thursday together with my house owner... was wanted to get a dog to take care of and meanwhile wishing her to take care of us, cause of break-in.

Before i wanted to get dogs but owner disapprove... now i have a chance to get a pet in KL...

anyone here can recommend me what kinda of small dogs can take care of the house and as well friendly to the owner? i need a smooth coat dog but still wondering which type of dog. pincher? or beagle?
Oh.... so you are gonna get a dog to watch the house? Well, you would need a dog that could bark.... pincher can but then they are small.... erm, it will most likely get stolen or something.... how bout mongrel? You can find small mongrels, they got short coat and are easy to care. Also they got a better bark.

Do go to SPCA and look around.... purebreeds normally they charge a high price while mongrel pups can be from RM50 onwards I think, I'm not so familiar with the pricing....
exposeding
post Oct 10 2007, 09:02 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(crazymouse_yyh @ Oct 10 2007, 08:53 PM)
Oh.... so you are gonna get a dog to watch the house? Well, you would need a dog that could bark.... pincher can but then they are small.... erm, it will most likely get stolen or something.... how bout mongrel? You can find small mongrels, they got short coat and are easy to care. Also they got a better bark.

Do go to SPCA and look around.... purebreeds normally they charge a high price while mongrel pups can be from RM50 onwards I think, I'm not so familiar with the pricing....
i will go there to do survey 1st. I was thinking as well to help out there, if possible you can see me this saturday hehe icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by exposeding: Oct 10 2007, 09:08 PM
stupidbump
post Oct 11 2007, 08:58 PM

ẴẸǬÜITẴŞ
952 posts

Anybody care to lead me to SPCA Ampang?
I know MRR2 quite well.
Pls tell me where to look for from MRR2.
My fren said its around the Flamingo Institute area.
Any maps?

This post has been edited by stupidbump: Oct 11 2007, 08:58 PM
christ_0205
post Oct 31 2007, 12:12 PM

Casual
328 posts

Before flamingo you turn to your right you come to a school then u driver straight slowly u see the SPCA will be on your left.

try this http://www.streetdirectory.com/malaysia/kl...el_site_181531/

QUOTE(stupidbump @ Oct 11 2007, 08:58 PM)
Anybody care to lead me to SPCA Ampang?
I know MRR2 quite well.
Pls tell me where to look for from MRR2.
My fren said its around the Flamingo Institute area.
Any maps?
This post has been edited by christ_0205: Oct 31 2007, 12:22 PM
stupidbump
post Nov 2 2007, 01:35 AM

ẴẸǬÜITẴŞ
952 posts

QUOTE(christ_0205 @ Oct 31 2007, 12:12 PM)
Before flamingo you turn to your right you come to a school then u driver straight slowly u see the SPCA will be on your left.

try this http://www.streetdirectory.com/malaysia/kl...el_site_181531/
Before Flamingo turn right is from Batu Caves or from Cheras?

thanks BTW rclxms.gif
won
post Nov 20 2007, 10:48 AM

shushu & kero
837 posts

Ipoh SPCA will be holding a Food and Fun Fair to raise fund for the organisation on:

Date: 2 December 2007 (Sunday)

Venue: SRJK© Yuk Choy
Jalan Sultan Iskandar Shah, Ipoh

Time: 9.30 am onwards

There will be dog demo by MKA Obediance (Perak Branch) and also a "Me & My Pet" Children Art Competition. smile.gif
If you are around in Ipoh on that weekend, do go and support! biggrin.gif
longaty
post Nov 21 2007, 06:29 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

anyone knows what PAWS is?
what that organization does and all...is it the same with SPCA or maybe they are just the same org?
crazymouse_yyh
post Nov 21 2007, 08:05 PM

Group Icon
Elite
12,047 posts

QUOTE(longaty @ Nov 21 2007, 06:29 PM)
anyone knows what PAWS is?
what that organization does and all...is it the same with SPCA or maybe they are just the same org?
It is an animal shelter.... SPCA is more like animal shelter and also does cruelty and abuse cases too.... PAWS is also a non-government organization, also doing this by donations from members. Their facility is smaller and publicity is also less....

longaty
post Nov 22 2007, 04:04 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(crazymouse_yyh @ Nov 21 2007, 08:05 PM)
It is an animal shelter.... SPCA is more like animal shelter and also does cruelty and abuse cases too.... PAWS is also a non-government organization, also doing this by donations from members. Their facility is smaller and publicity is also less....
is there any of PAWS' activities that we can join to help?

This post has been edited by longaty: Nov 22 2007, 04:06 PM
crazymouse_yyh
post Nov 22 2007, 09:19 PM

Group Icon
Elite
12,047 posts

QUOTE(longaty @ Nov 22 2007, 04:04 PM)
is there any of PAWS' activities that we can join to help?
They sometimes have booths during Dogathon or dog events in BU.... sometimes small jumble sales... but SPCA have more activities. You should drop by PAWS with a group of friends and volunteer abit. They got a number of cats as well.
stupidbump
post Dec 7 2007, 01:46 PM

ẴẸǬÜITẴŞ
952 posts

Does SPCA accept donations?
longaty
post Dec 7 2007, 05:34 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(crazymouse_yyh @ Nov 22 2007, 09:19 PM)
They sometimes have booths during Dogathon or dog events in BU.... sometimes small jumble sales... but SPCA have more activities. You should drop by PAWS with a group of friends and volunteer abit. They got a number of cats as well.
thanks will do biggrin.gif
spartacvs
post Dec 25 2007, 12:12 PM

I thought my jokes were bad!
1,281 posts

Oh SPCA... I used to frequent there with my friend to help out with the cleaning and feeding of the dogs over there. It was such an experience and it sure was fun to play around with the dogs and pups at SPCA. I know the management had changed multiple hands by now but I still wonder if they are still organizing jumbo sales? I participated in it once and it was cool.
Merry Christmas Y'all! smile.gif
xavierchan
post Jan 20 2008, 09:13 AM

Ultraman has turned to the DarkSide™
1,266 posts

guys, just wondering, my housing area got a female dog, recently just gave birth, about 12 puppies... doh.gif there is few of them already adopted by the family in the neighborhood here in Sungai Petani, but the problem is, now still got 9 puppies left!

I am not sure whether you guys know or not as Sungai Petani's Majlis Perbandaran is the most cruel one... vmad.gif last time my dog was accidentally caught by them, and got tortured badly in the cage... therefore, it is better to "migrate" all the 9 puppies here to SPCA or anyone who able to keep them, or else, I am worried if some of the neighbors here who dislike dogs, will complaint to the council... then I believe that's gonna be end of life of those puppies... later on I will snap some photos and post it here... please let me know where is the right place to post this and get helps/advices, tell me if I should not post it here as I have no idea where to do so already...
White Palace
post Jan 20 2008, 11:27 AM

Angel - Top Maltese 2006 @ Best Malaysian Bred In Show
2,309 posts

So kind of you to care about them, you should post it under pet for adoption section, also you can google more pet forum to increase the chance.

Sending to SPCA means death sentence, so best if you able to find a good home for them yourself.

Goodluck!
xavierchan
post Jan 20 2008, 12:26 PM

Ultraman has turned to the DarkSide™
1,266 posts

White Palace, the problem is, they are stray dogs... I don't think people will like to adopt this kind of dogs lo... sigh... don't know what can be done....
clementcpteh
post Mar 3 2008, 01:39 AM

Find the business that's right for you.
2,439 posts

hi all,
SPCA is pleased to work with Persatuan Agiliti Anjing PP to provide training for dogs adopted from SPCA. Persatuan Agiliti Anjing PP is giving 50% discount on training fee for dogs adopted from SPCA. Check out Persatuan Agiliti Anjing PP here. http://www.agility-penang.com/

13 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0239sec    0.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:54 PM