Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

SPCA Contact Information, Address and Contact Number for SPCA

views

lwj93
post Apr 11 2015, 11:22 PM

4 posts

URGENT! Help needed!

Anyone willing to rescue an injured cat? A resident cat has been severely injured by some heartless person who poured boiling water on it! It has bad burns all over its head and body which are bleeding. It requires immediate medical care. The students are not able to care for it. If there is any kind soul out there.. Please contact me.. TQ :'(

Ps: Photos will posted later
eternallife
post Jul 4 2016, 12:24 AM

1 posts

I was just at the Petsmore Taipan shop at around 7pm to 7.30pm on Sunday, 03 JULY 2016.
I have a serious complaint...
Maybe the staff are new, AND have not gotten sufficient training... and the staff probably haven't gotten the hang of their job yet... But I was upset about 2 things.

Firstly, I could not find the prices to the cat food as ALL the various cat food types I saw were different from the labels below it. I told the cashier and she just giggled. When i told her, "no seriously, it was really difficult to find what i wanted", she turned serious as if unhappy with my comment.

Secondly, and the MOST UNACCEPTABLE thing is, when I was about to leave and saw their young puppies for sale... I went to see them just to say hello, as I hate seeing animals in captivity, and I was "shocked" to see that at least 3 of them had no water. It was just beside the cashier, and the young son of another customer was loudly telling his father that the animals had no water as well.

Since I was already beside the cashier, I just informed the same lady who had attended to me earlier that three puppies have run out of water. First she said "What?" as she didn't hear clearly what I said. I repeated iwhat I said... She did not so much as acknowledge what I said, and I didn't even say a straight-fthanks for informing or anything, but she obviously understood, as she told her other male colleague to replenish the water.

I sent them an email through their website asking the above and I told them when I pay a visit again and chance to see thr same thing, I would definitely take photos and email it to them, and I told them that I am not going to hide the fact that I am really angry with what I saw!!!

I will soon visit the store again... If I do see the same thing again, I just might go to the SCPA or even make a police report as the police station is exactly behind them in Taipan. I also saw on their website that their Taipan store just opened their doors a month ago. So I will cut them some slack, and check again before deciding whether or not I should take action.
NGFN
post Sep 1 2016, 02:24 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

There is one dog in Kajang that was chain besides the gate. The chain is so short that the dog cannot move around. Although there is food and water besides the dog but it is under the hot sun with no shelter. This amount to animal abuse?
rmsk932
post Aug 20 2017, 03:49 AM

0 posts

Want to check how's the SPCA in Penang? I wanted to drop stray kittens there but will they help to get adoption or just put to sleep? Also is there any more free spaying service given by anyone as prices are not cheap in vets. And mentioned need to do 3 vaccination first. What's your experience or advice?

blogs: rmsk932.blogspot.my

This post has been edited by rmsk932: Aug 20 2017, 03:52 AM
jack2
post Mar 3 2022, 02:03 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(rmsk932 @ Aug 20 2017, 03:49 AM)
Want to check how's the SPCA in Penang? I wanted to drop stray kittens there but will they help to get adoption or just put to sleep? Also is there any more free spaying service given by anyone as prices are not cheap in vets. And mentioned need to do 3 vaccination first. What's your experience or advice?

blogs: rmsk932.blogspot.my
They have PTS policy if no one adopts.

13 Pages « < 11 12 13Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0148sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:54 PM