Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Skyz @ Puchong Jaya, by IOI

views

honkkydorry
post Jun 3 2019, 02:30 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(msa9696 @ Oct 7 2018, 12:26 AM)
Alright, thanks for the clarification. I really like Sky when first saw it, but still not convinced enough to pay such amount for this property.
p/s: Tell your management, the car park area and drop off "lobby" really shockingly low class. Very poor design/concept
IOI, imo is a lousy developer. Bought 2 properties from them. First was a "low cost" apartment, design was terrible but it was my mistake of not viewing the layout plan properly before buying so I won't complain much about that one.

Gave them benefit of the doubt when I was looking for 2nd property. Went to their showroom during their launch of a luxury condo. I thought they would do better at condo level compared to low cost apartment. When the property was constructed, I can see that the fa├žade is nothing luxurious looking even though the selling price was at luxury level. During VP, me and many other owners were shocked to see the poor workmanship and many design flaws. What we get wasn't exactly as per showroom. There are issues with piping, drainage, insufficient space to place aircond condenser, etc. Even my reno contractor shook his head at the many design flaws. When the JMB questioned IOI about some of the flaws and defects at common areas, they were given the run around. Even till today after 3 years, some of those defects are still not fully repaired and there are always many excuses on delays by IOI. When questioned about some of the things that was promised in the brochure that was missing, they either claim it's no doable or the pathetic excuse of the brochure being just an illustration. During sales, their sales team claim that all Utilities will be under residential rate but owners now found out that after checking with Syabas, it is impossible to convert water meter rate to residential rate because it is sharing master title with an office block. Then A JMB member informed that when this was brought up with IOI, their rep said they also tried converting but cannot. How is it that as a Property Developer, they do not know whether it is possible or not to do so but yet their sales team already promised heaven and earth to customers? Isnt this classified as conning customers?

I will never ever purchase a IOI property and I made sure to inform my friends and relatives never to do so too. Even in the condo group chat, can see that many owners were not pleased with IOI's workmanship and design flaws and vowed never to buy from them again. It's almost like they hired cheapskate architect firm and unqualified C&S engineers to design the place but sell it as luxury condo!

This post has been edited by honkkydorry: Jun 3 2019, 02:34 PM
honkkydorry
post Jun 11 2019, 02:02 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(lysiew @ Jun 6 2019, 11:29 PM)
Which 2nd project that you bought? Sky Pod?
Yup.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0991sec    2.09    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd July 2019 - 12:30 PM