Is the sky still have available unit?
yeah..unit still available i read from their web:-
https://www.ioiproperties.com.my/SkyCondominium/
AskarPerang
post May 22 2019, 07:12 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
17,247 posts

Just to check with the buyer here. Developer IOI already issued strata title to existing owner? So fast and efficient?
AgentVIDIC
post May 22 2019, 11:27 PM

Casual
331 posts

is this sold as fully furnished unit?
joseph1688
post May 28 2019, 01:29 AM

33 posts

QUOTE(AgentVIDIC @ May 22 2019, 11:27 PM)
is this sold as fully furnished unit?
No, it is not furnished.
playboy88
post May 29 2019, 01:07 AM

Getting Started
184 posts

Parking...awaiting for discount
impulsebeat
post May 29 2019, 09:34 AM

Getting Started
115 posts

QUOTE(playboy88 @ May 29 2019, 01:07 AM)
Parking...awaiting for discount
Ioi cash rich though , but who knows one day cannot tahan then throw price. Pity the existing owners
honkkydorry
post Jun 3 2019, 02:30 PM

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(msa9696 @ Oct 7 2018, 12:26 AM)
Alright, thanks for the clarification. I really like Sky when first saw it, but still not convinced enough to pay such amount for this property.
p/s: Tell your management, the car park area and drop off "lobby" really shockingly low class. Very poor design/concept
IOI, imo is a lousy developer. Bought 2 properties from them. First was a "low cost" apartment, design was terrible but it was my mistake of not viewing the layout plan properly before buying so I won't complain much about that one.

Gave them benefit of the doubt when I was looking for 2nd property. Went to their showroom during their launch of a luxury condo. I thought they would do better at condo level compared to low cost apartment. When the property was constructed, I can see that the façade is nothing luxurious looking even though the selling price was at luxury level. During VP, me and many other owners were shocked to see the poor workmanship and many design flaws. What we get wasn't exactly as per showroom. There are issues with piping, drainage, insufficient space to place aircond condenser, etc. Even my reno contractor shook his head at the many design flaws. When the JMB questioned IOI about some of the flaws and defects at common areas, they were given the run around. Even till today after 3 years, some of those defects are still not fully repaired and there are always many excuses on delays by IOI. When questioned about some of the things that was promised in the brochure that was missing, they either claim it's no doable or the pathetic excuse of the brochure being just an illustration. During sales, their sales team claim that all Utilities will be under residential rate but owners now found out that after checking with Syabas, it is impossible to convert water meter rate to residential rate because it is sharing master title with an office block. Then A JMB member informed that when this was brought up with IOI, their rep said they also tried converting but cannot. How is it that as a Property Developer, they do not know whether it is possible or not to do so but yet their sales team already promised heaven and earth to customers? Isnt this classified as conning customers?

I will never ever purchase a IOI property and I made sure to inform my friends and relatives never to do so too. Even in the condo group chat, can see that many owners were not pleased with IOI's workmanship and design flaws and vowed never to buy from them again. It's almost like they hired cheapskate architect firm and unqualified C&S engineers to design the place but sell it as luxury condo!

This post has been edited by honkkydorry: Jun 3 2019, 02:34 PM
Neoyo
post Jun 3 2019, 03:17 PM

Regular
1,373 posts

Dont buy the prelaunch or during construction... Many of their products.. Now built n sell
msa9696
post Jun 3 2019, 03:32 PM

Regular
1,041 posts

QUOTE(honkkydorry @ Jun 3 2019, 02:30 PM)
IOI, imo is a lousy developer. Bought 2 properties from them. First was a "low cost" apartment, design was terrible but it was my mistake of not viewing the layout plan properly before buying so I won't complain much about that one. 

Gave them benefit of the doubt when I was looking for 2nd property.  Went to their showroom during their launch of a luxury condo.  I thought they would do better at condo level compared to low cost apartment.  When the property was constructed, I can see that the façade is nothing luxurious looking even though the selling price was at luxury level. During VP,  me and many other owners were shocked to see the poor workmanship and many design flaws. What we get wasn't exactly as per showroom. There are issues with piping, drainage, insufficient space to place aircond condenser, etc. Even my reno contractor shook his head at the many design flaws.  When the JMB questioned IOI about some of the flaws and defects at common areas, they were given the run around.  Even till today after 3 years, some of those defects are still not fully repaired and there are always many excuses on delays by IOI.  When questioned about some of the things that was promised in the brochure that was missing, they either claim it's no doable or the pathetic excuse of the brochure being just an illustration. During sales, their sales team claim that all Utilities will be under residential rate but owners now found out that after checking with Syabas, it is impossible to convert water meter rate to residential rate because it is sharing master title with an office block.  Then A JMB member informed that when this was brought up with IOI, their rep said they also tried converting but cannot.  How is it that as a Property Developer, they do not know whether it is possible or not to do so but yet their sales team already promised heaven and earth to customers?  Isnt this classified as conning customers?

I will never ever purchase a IOI property and I made sure to inform my friends and relatives never to do so too.  Even in the condo group chat, can see that many owners were not pleased with IOI's workmanship and design flaws and vowed never to buy from them again. It's almost like they hired cheapskate architect firm and unqualified C&S engineers to design the place but sell it as luxury condo!
Headache really, problem is many developers also same right? I've heard so many complaints on so many different developers, is it we Malaysian customers or our protection is so weak that developers can so easily bully the buyers?
AskarPerang
post Jun 4 2019, 03:35 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
17,247 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ May 2 2019, 04:21 PM)
First lelong unit check in. Can wait for price drop.
So fast strata title issued already? Owners here can verify this? Thank you.

C-16-03, Sky Condominium, Persiaran Puchong Jaya Selatan, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47170 Puchong
Reserve price 🔥🔥RM 680,000🔥🔥
Freehold
1173 sqft, 2 car park slots
Auction: 16 May 2019 (Thursday)

No bidder.
New price and details as below:

C-16-03, Sky Condominium, Persiaran Puchong Jaya Selatan, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47170 Puchong
Reserve price 🔥🔥RM 612,000🔥🔥
Freehold
Auction: 17 Jun 2019 (Monday)

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

impulsebeat
post Jun 4 2019, 01:42 PM

Getting Started
115 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jun 4 2019, 03:35 AM)
No bidder.
New price and details as below:

Reserve price 🔥🔥RM 612,000🔥🔥
Freehold
Auction: 17 Jun 2019 (Monday)

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Think gonna drop another round. People can get subsale at nearby Jln Tempua double storey around the range of 650k plus minus. No point bidding at 612k.
xxM4A1xx P
post Jun 5 2019, 09:29 AM

Probation
2 posts

Gave them benefit of the doubt when I was looking for 2nd property.  Went to their showroom during their launch of a luxury condo.  I thought they would do better at condo level compared to low cost apartment.  When the property was constructed, I can see that the façade is nothing luxurious looking even though the selling price was at luxury level. During VP,  me and many other owners were shocked to see the poor workmanship and many design flaws. What we get wasn't exactly as per showroom. There are issues with piping, drainage, insufficient space to place aircond condenser, etc. Even my reno contractor shook his head at the many design flaws.  When the JMB questioned IOI about some of the flaws and defects at common areas, they were given the run around.  Even till today after 3 years, some of those defects are still not fully repaired and there are always many excuses on delays by IOI.  When questioned about some of the things that was promised in the brochure that was missing, they either claim it's no doable or the pathetic excuse of the brochure being just an illustration. During sales, their sales team claim that all Utilities will be under residential rate but owners now found out that after checking with Syabas, it is impossible to convert water meter rate to residential rate because it is sharing master title with an office block.  Then A JMB member informed that when this was brought up with IOI, their rep said they also tried converting but cannot.  How is it that as a Property Developer, they do not know whether it is possible or not to do so but yet their sales team already promised heaven and earth to customers?  Isnt this classified as conning customers?

I will never ever purchase a IOI property and I made sure to inform my friends and relatives never to do so too.  Even in the condo group chat, can see that many owners were not pleased with IOI's workmanship and design flaws and vowed never to buy from them again. It's almost like they hired cheapskate architect firm and unqualified C&S engineers to design the place but sell it as luxury condo!
I received my unit for this luxury condo few weeks ago and i found out one serious defect which is simply unbearable and disappointing. How can most of the tiles (90%) at living room, dry kitchen and wet kitchen are placed at uneven height or the so called tile lippage issue?? I never expect such defect issue coming out from such a branded developer. Totally disappointed. Gonna submit my defect list and hope the contractor can really work out a solution on this issue~
lysiew
post Jun 6 2019, 11:29 PM

Getting Started
166 posts

Which 2nd project that you bought? Sky Pod?
lysiew
post Jun 6 2019, 11:32 PM

Getting Started
166 posts

QUOTE(se800i @ May 21 2019, 05:17 PM)
Is the sky still have available unit?
Ya, we still have some developers unit and now last chance for Government Initiative Home Ownership Campaign (HOC), which due on this 30th June 2019 (sign SPA before 30th June and better get stamp by the time), so the coming 1 week is your last chance to ensure entitlement for HOC MOT and Loan stamp duty exemption that happened once in a blue moon.

After after 15th you book, then need loan approval and sign SPA, the time a bit constraint lah.
kiampa guy
post Jun 7 2019, 12:49 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(xxM4A1xx @ Jun 5 2019, 09:29 AM)
I received my unit for this luxury condo few weeks ago and i found out one serious defect which is simply unbearable and disappointing. How can most of the tiles (90%) at living room, dry kitchen and wet kitchen are placed at uneven height or the so called tile lippage issue?? I never expect such defect issue coming out from such a branded developer. Totally disappointed. Gonna submit my defect list and hope the contractor can really work out a solution on this issue~
These workmanship issue is caused by the Contractor, where they got the project and sub all the way down to Indon worker. So how good workmanship can we expect?
Having said that developer is also responsible as their own project team should keep close eye on their project work finishing.
Mind to share few pictures here of your tile lippage issue?
pocoyoyo
post Jun 7 2019, 08:42 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(lysiew @ Jun 6 2019, 11:32 PM)
Ya, we still have some developers unit and now last chance for Government Initiative Home Ownership Campaign (HOC), which due on this 30th June 2019 (sign SPA before 30th June and better get stamp by the time), so the coming 1 week is your last chance to ensure entitlement for HOC MOT and Loan stamp duty exemption that happened once in a blue moon.

After after 15th you book, then need loan approval and sign SPA, the time a bit constraint lah.
Interested. Please PM. Thanks.
impulsebeat
post Jun 7 2019, 10:56 PM

Getting Started
115 posts

QUOTE(lysiew @ Jun 6 2019, 11:32 PM)

PM me too. Would like to know if developer is offering attractive enough package now
joseph1688
post Jun 8 2019, 03:53 PM

33 posts

which 2nd condo u bought tho? most of the people saying the workmanship of SKY condominium is good.

48 Pages « < 44 45 46 47 48 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0533sec    2.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th October 2019 - 11:45 AM