Forumer you are complaining against: Jy92

Item being sold/bought: Clothings

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2117699&hl=

Date of transaction: January

Details of the complaint :

Name: Zana qistina
Phone: 0143288017
Bank details: 14420083948524 CIMB

I don't know whether she will change username to appear here again. She might be a good seller for other LYN buyers before, as she has a few tracking record. But not in my case. I have banked in RM53 from PBB to CIMB (plus RM2 internet banking transfer charge) for one shirt and skirt. Everything was nice and unquestionable from PM, nego to bank in.

One week like that was gone. I never received any tracking number or pos item. Called to ask, she said too busy and forget to post. Okay, this was first call so yes, I was waiting for that. Second call after few day, she picked up after few times and said that she had posted it out but at outside so cannot give me any tracking number. No item coming to my home again, and she NEVER answered my phone. Guess that she let it rings till automatically stop or sometimes direct put me to voicemail box. I did call her using another phone number, and she answered. But after recognizing my voice, she just like "Hello, hello, hello" then off the phone.

Either whatsoever reason, she should give me a call or return money. Not responsible even she might not be those scammers. Just make me feel want to curse her, and please nobody will buy from her. Also she don't be so smart opening other thread, changing phone number, using other bank for trade anymore.

----------Continue---------

The message she sent me on Apr 3 2012:

Dear Kate ,
Pls send me ur address ASAP ...
Ur Package is still with me ...
And sooooo sorry for this matter !
Ill Giv u RM200 X5 Cash Voucher From Facial Firts as to say sorry for wat happen ....
do sms me ASAP after see this ...
Or contact me At 016-2275330 Asap
thanks !

But, very sorry to say that I still not receive anything from her till now!

This post has been edited by katejing: Apr 22 2012, 07:56 PM
katejing
post Mar 1 2012, 04:04 PM

Getting Started
208 posts

QUOTE(nordingh @ Mar 1 2012, 04:40 PM)
have you PM seller to come here and explain?
Ya, I pmed the link to her already.
katejing
post Apr 23 2012, 06:07 PM

Getting Started
208 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Apr 23 2012, 11:30 AM)
As u expected. she already come out with 2 dupes. Details as below. Already in the blacklist thread.

THIS is why he can offer u up to 5 vouchers from Facial First
I dun care about the facial voucher..if she don't post it, then why pm me again? =(

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0142sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:20 AM