Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Need review on MLE XTM 200, Any scramriders here ?

views

ichi_24
post Feb 26 2012, 08:27 PM

Casual
480 posts

i try to dig up any info of who manage to buy mle xtm, after i got info that the bike was pull back from the shop due to JPJ disapproval

btw, bike is not bad, but still very new in the market, not sure what spare part is using. and the brake disc look fugly and cheap, if i were you i would change it.

my own info i got the engine base on suzuki dr, chassis probably from honda/kawasaki old model.

oh by the way the buy is distribute under mofaz, the one who distribute momos madass
ichi_24
post Feb 26 2012, 08:49 PM

Casual
480 posts

QUOTE(suicideroach @ Feb 26 2012, 08:38 PM)
about RM8k~
some say demak paid JPJ so that JPJ won't approve this motor yet  laugh.gif  coz if XTM start selling their bike, goodbye demak  laugh.gif

this company brought over the scooter GTR CPI too.
actually it's the other way round, cause demak also got problem to launched my bike bigger brother, the dtz 250 and dlx 400 due to jpj also doh.gif
ichi_24
post Feb 26 2012, 09:08 PM

Casual
480 posts

QUOTE(thesun @ Feb 26 2012, 09:05 PM)
brake disc cheap ke? bukan dua piston ke dia punya brek.. piring disc je yg kecik
i personally visit a bike shop at sg buloh,saw the ktn 200 motard and xle xtm

seriously the disc brake look's too cheap, not like any standard REAL disc brake mang

though the chassis itself is quite good, btu still it's very new in market, so not sure how it fare

Bump Topic Topic ClosedOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0125sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:29 AM