Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Tissot Watches Club, Lets talk about Tissot

views

Spawny
post Nov 28 2017, 11:58 AM

Lets do this
676 posts

Did anyone try and buy Tissot watches from a Lazada seller named BRANDED WATCH? Just want to know if he is the real deal and if the watches are genuine, A bit skeptical buying branded watches online even the price is cheaper, your inputs are appreciated!
Spawny
post Nov 29 2018, 12:30 PM

Lets do this
676 posts

QUOTE(Gorila_ @ Nov 10 2018, 08:53 PM)
Want to check with sifus here. Nowadays do AD offer discounts for watches?

If yes, how much?

My PRC 200 auto is wearing out already, time to change watch
15% discount on the normal boutique shop, but shops like Watchshope has better deals, Christmas time will have better deals as well everywhere
Spawny
post Dec 2 2018, 11:49 PM

Lets do this
676 posts

QUOTE(tbgreen @ Dec 2 2018, 08:17 AM)
Hi sifus, care to elaborate why recommended to buy from boutique/AD instead of Lazada?
Curious nowadays still have fake Tissots/ fake watches? Asking because am planning to buy from Lazada My too due to the deep discount. I am of course will stay away from HK/China/Kr seller from Lazada to avoid the fake watches.
Any advise and feedback is appreciated. TQ!!
confused.gif  notworthy.gif
If you really wanna buy from Lazada, check this seller called "Branded watch" his reputation and rating is above 90% selling watches online.
Spawny
post May 30 2019, 09:51 PM

Lets do this
676 posts

One thing I realize about Tissot... they watches lug size is not popular and its not easy to find a good third party strap to match their watches, you have to buy their strap if want the nice fit. Been trying to find a 21mm nice rubber strap but fail..

This post has been edited by Spawny: May 30 2019, 10:03 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0326sec    1.00    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:50 PM