Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How to Tender Vehicle Registraion Number, A boring guide to help you tender new no

Mr_Rocket
post Feb 13 2012, 08:48 PM

Group: Junior Member

Hi guys,

I’ve created a new topic for this since I don't find any specific discussion regarding ‘How to tender vehicle registration number’ in this forum or maybe missed it.

Since it's still fresh in my memory I just thought I share my experience this morning at JPJ Wangsa Maju here. Hope this guide would help some of our forumer here on how to tender a number for your car. Note : This practice only apply for personal vehicle.

Before that I already prepare myself :-
a) Photostat IC
b) Borang M.V.10 (download here===> http://portal.jpj.gov.my/index.php?option=...emid=42&lang=ms
c) Wang Pos (Written on it KETUA PENGARAH PENGANGKUTAN JALAN MALAYSIA)
d) A4 Envelop 2 pcs
e) Black Pen

So here goes my long story….

6.30am - Woke up and take shower. Damn cold lah in the morning

7.00am - Leave my house and there already a lot of cars rushing to go to work. (I'm coming from Damansara). I took the DUKE highway. Everyone is speeding like crazy. Yalar..all rushing to work.

7.15am - Took the Air Panas (Setapak) exit right after the tol rm2 at DUKE

7.40am - Due to high traffic in the morning plus some sesat jalan along the way I reach JPJ Wangsa Maju. When I got there I saw there were people there already queuing. I park my car and straight proceed to 1st floor. There was like 5 guys in front of me already. So I just queue behind them. Suddenly this one lady selamber cut my queue. A bit kurang ajar lah but I'm not there to look for trouble or what. So I sabar only. Haihhh... mad.gif

7.50am - Doors open. People in front of me rushing to get their (no giliran) including myself at the counter (on the left right side right after you go through the main glass door). When it was my turn then I asked the abang there "Kat sini nak beli no tender bole tak?". He then gave me a green form to fill. It's M.V.10 borang. You can actually download this boring from JPJ website. Sat down and was looking at the running number on the screen. Feel like buying nombor ekor only. So weird. Haihhhh....

8.00am - My sister called me while was waiting for my number to show on the screen. She said if you want to buy cheap and nice number go to Ketua Pengarah office which is located behind the same building where you buy the number. That's what my brother in law did before this she said. He went to the KP office and bought number straight from him. So I decided to go and check it out. brows.gif

8.05am - I'm here at the KP office. The door is not lock and the secretary also not there but I saw the KP is with someone in the room. After 10 minutes waiting another guy came in. He look like he also want to buy number. We didn’t do any eye contact or talk. When the secretary got back the guy straight away asked her if he need to fill in any form or something before seeing the KP. She said have to and then pass both of us a form to fill. Nothing new. All the standard stuff like name, IC, phone no bla bla bla

8.20am – Still waiting. Looking at the wall in front of me and falling asleep. yawn.gif

8.25am - It's my turn now to see the KP. So I walk straight to his office and said "Selamat pagi encik". He don't even respond to me. Give me the ketat face (like WTF this dude doing here). So I sat down and ask him in the nicest way possible "Saya berhajat nak beli nombor kereta baru. Saya dapat tahu yang Ketua Pengarah ada no tender yg sebelum ini org dah tender tapi tak ambik". Then he said to me "Aper nombor nak?". I said "XXX". He straight away said "Nombor tu says takder. Yang itu saya tak bole tolong awak. Kalau nak..awak pegi tender. Hari nie last untuk tender WWM. Saya bagi org tender hari ini untuk WWM sampai pukul 12 tghari sahaja. Hmmm…I was like "Ok. Terima Kasih". Feel the KP damn rude and also feel like he's looking down at me so I don’t want to waste my time there. Walk out the room then the guy who was waiting together with me asked “Takder nombor ke?”. I said “Nombor yang saya nak takder”. I smile and walk away.

8.30am - I walk out back to the registration office. Took the ‘Nombor giliran’ again to get the ‘Service Payment Slip’. When my turn was up I walk to the counter and told the lady that I want to make a tender. The lady asked me “Nombor?”. I said “WWM xxx”. She asked me to pay RM10 and also asked for my IC number. I gave her RM50 then she told me that she don’t have any small change to return. So I have to walk out all the way to one of the cafe at the corner there. Break my money and went back again. Pay the lady 10 bucks and got the slip. rclxms.gif

8.45am - So now everything is in order. I need to put in my application form in the tender box which is located in between the KP office and registration office. While I was out there one the runner approach me and said “Yes Leng Chai. Can I help you?”. He was looking at me and the envelope that I was holding. I just smile at him and walk straight. So I guess the runner there try to carik makan but I prefer to do it myself. It’s something I want to learn and experience.

8.50am - I reach the tender box (after asking few people there for direction) So I double check everything inside the envelope. Then I saw there was small warning note at the tender box. One of the thing that was listed is to have an envelope that has my name and address written on it together with stamp. There was this one JPJ lady nearby and I ask her “Kak says dah ader semua benda yang JPJ mintak untuk tender dlm envelop nie tapi nak kena ada envelop lagi ker?”. She said “Ya kena ada sebab nanti kalau awak punya tender kena reject kita akan pos balik wang pos guna envelop yang adik sediakan”. So now I understand. Very convenience for them lah ya. Nevermind. I went back to the front and bought an envelope which already have a RM1 stamp on it. Cost me RM2.50!!!!! Such a rip off!!! Haih. No choice because I don’t have extra envelope. Should have brought extra with me. Haiihhhhyyaaaaaaa….. vmad.gif

9.00am - Went back to the tender box and finally manage to submit everything. I’m so glad because I can straight away ciow from there. Need to go office. So I will only know the result on 22nd Feb as mention by the lady at the counter. The current alphabet running at the screen that time was WWJ. So they actually release the WWM first for tender. If win then have to wait until they run the WWM.

9.15am - Cabut!

So from this I learn that you need to make sure that you have all the item below :-
1) Photostat I.C (from and back)
2) Form M.V.10 (make sure you fill in the form as clear as you can)
3) Banker's Cheque/ Wang Pos/ Kiriman Wang (They don't accept personal cheque or cash. There’s a pos office down there so in case you bring a lot of cash you can buy the Wang Pos)
4) Service Fee Payment Slip. (make sure you have 10 bucks ready. I have to walk all the way to the canteen to get the 10 bucks because they don't have change that time. Bloody hell!!) vmad.gif
5) Another small envelope with RM1 stamp with your name and address written. This is for in case you don't win the tender they will post it back to you. Lazy buggers!!!!! vmad.gif
6) Lastly just write down the number that you wish to tender on the front envelope and put it in the tender box. Done!

Overall my experience at JPJ is not that pleasing but it does give me a learning experience. Most of the staff there are not that friendly nor helpful. Look the way the KP treat me also can know already. Service are terrible as everyone know. Hope they retire as soon as possible so the new breed can take over.

Sorry for the long essay. I hope this experience I share would give some of our forumer here some basic idea how to prepare themselves before going to JPJ on their own. Possible try to avoid using runner because they can cut throat unless you don’t mind spending your money.

I will update you guys once I have receive the news from them. In the mean time I just wait. I think chances of me winning the tender quiet slim for me (tender popular no only). Put down my max already which I think still not enough but what the heck. Just trying my luck. thumbup.gif Peace!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dctrue
post Feb 14 2012, 03:36 AM

Getting Started

thanks, it definitely helps this forum.
+Quote Post
farique
post Feb 14 2012, 01:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

The KP treat you bad?

Imagine you are in his position. Every 5 to 10mins some stranger will walk into your office and ask to buy number. How do you tolerate with that? You are a god damn Ketua Pengarah. Its not an easy thing to simply walk into KP's office. You have a standard. And yet, you are treated like the counter staff. Will YOU be happy to do that all day long for every single day for the whole month? Do you?

Oh one more thing. You addressed him as 'encik'. It should be 'tuan'. doh.gif

You could go to Maju Junction if you want speedy process. I went there, took the number and even before have my ass sit, I was called upon. That place is literally deserted. Chose my number, paid RM250 and get it registered. Was doing for WVM reg. The guy entertained me was nice. I gave him the list of numbers that I want but most already taken.

good guide. thanks for sharing smile.gif
+Quote Post
Mr_Rocket
post Feb 15 2012, 01:35 AM

QUOTE(farique @ Feb 14 2012, 01:05 PM)
The KP treat you bad?

Imagine you are in his position. Every 5 to 10mins some stranger will walk into your office and ask to buy number. How do you tolerate with that? You are a god damn Ketua Pengarah. Its not an easy thing to simply walk into KP's office. You have a standard. And yet, you are treated like the counter staff. Will YOU be happy to do that all day long for every single day for the whole month? Do you?

You could go to Maju Junction if you want speedy process. I went there, took the number and even before have my ass sit, I was called upon. That place is literally deserted. Chose my number, paid RM250 and get it registered. Was doing for WVM reg. The guy entertained me was nice. I gave him the list of numbers that I want but most already taken.
If he feel that he's standard is as low as the counter staff then he shouldn't have open he's door to the public in first place right? Simple as that. He can just ask someone else to do it for him. I don't ask to be treated like some kind of VIP but being rude is as worst than being the counter staff. For KP that is a damn low standard I say. shakehead.gif

Yup I guess u are right about me addressing him as 'encik' rather than 'tuan'. I got a bit nervous that time. I mean he's a KP right? No disrespect sweat.gif

I say you are lucky to be treated fairly. Just my luck I got to deal with this people. Maybe have to mandi bunga first next time before going there again.

I share my story here for people who want to tender. Not buying listed number at the counter.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts though icon_rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
bibibobo
post Feb 16 2012, 03:30 PM

QUOTE(Mr_Rocket @ Feb 13 2012, 08:48 PM)
Hi guys,

I’ve created a new topic for this since I don't find any specific discussion regarding ‘How to tender vehicle registration number’ in this forum or maybe missed it.

Since it's still fresh in my memory I just thought I share my experience this morning at JPJ Wangsa Maju here. Hope this guide would help some of our forumer here on how to tender a number for your car. Note : This practice only apply for personal vehicle.

a) Photostat IC
b) Borang M.V.10 (download here===> http://portal.jpj.gov.my/index.php?option=...emid=42&lang=ms
d) A4 Envelop 2 pcs
e) Black Pen

So here goes my long story….

6.30am - Woke up and take shower. Damn cold lah in the morning

7.00am - Leave my house and there already a lot of cars rushing to go to work. (I'm coming from Damansara). I took the DUKE highway. Everyone is speeding like crazy. Yalar..all rushing to work.

7.15am - Took the Air Panas (Setapak) exit right after the tol rm2 at DUKE

7.40am - Due to high traffic in the morning plus some sesat jalan along the way I reach JPJ Wangsa Maju. When I got there I saw there were people there already queuing. I park my car and straight proceed to 1st floor. There was like 5 guys in front of me already. So I just queue behind them. Suddenly this one lady selamber cut my queue. A bit kurang ajar lah but I'm not there to look for trouble or what. So I sabar only. Haihhh... mad.gif

7.50am - Doors open. People in front of me rushing to get their (no giliran) including myself at the counter (on the left right side right after you go through the main glass door). When it was my turn then I asked the abang there "Kat sini nak beli no tender bole tak?". He then gave me a green form to fill. It's M.V.10 borang. You can actually download this boring from JPJ website. Sat down and was looking at the running number on the screen. Feel like buying nombor ekor only. So weird. Haihhhh....

8.00am - My sister called me while was waiting for my number to show on the screen. She said if you want to buy cheap and nice number go to Ketua Pengarah office which is located behind the same building where you buy the number. That's what my brother in law did before this she said. He went to the KP office and bought number straight from him. So I decided to go and check it out.  brows.gif

8.05am - I'm here at the KP office. The door is not lock and the secretary also not there but I saw the KP is with someone in the room. After 10 minutes waiting another guy came in. He look like he also want to buy number. We didn’t do any eye contact or talk. When the secretary got back the guy straight away asked her if he need to fill in any form or something before seeing the KP. She said have to and then pass both of us a form to fill. Nothing new. All the standard stuff like name, IC, phone no bla bla bla

8.20am – Still waiting. Looking at the wall in front of me and falling asleep. yawn.gif

8.25am - It's my turn now to see the KP. So I walk straight to his office and said "Selamat pagi encik". He don't even respond to me. Give me the ketat face (like WTF this dude doing here). So I sat down and ask him in the nicest way possible "Saya berhajat nak beli nombor kereta baru. Saya dapat tahu yang Ketua Pengarah ada no tender yg sebelum ini org dah tender tapi tak ambik". Then he said to me "Aper nombor nak?". I said "XXX". He straight away said "Nombor tu says takder. Yang itu saya tak bole tolong awak. Kalau nak..awak pegi tender. Hari nie last untuk tender WWM. Saya bagi org tender hari ini untuk WWM sampai pukul 12 tghari sahaja. Hmmm…I was like "Ok. Terima Kasih". Feel the KP damn rude and also feel like he's looking down at me so I don’t want to waste my time there. Walk out the room then the guy who was waiting together with me asked “Takder nombor ke?”. I said “Nombor yang saya nak takder”. I smile and walk away.

8.30am - I walk out back to the registration office. Took the ‘Nombor giliran’ again to get the ‘Service Payment Slip’. When my turn was up I walk to the counter and told the lady that I want to make a tender. The lady asked me “Nombor?”. I said “WWM xxx”. She asked me to pay RM10 and also asked for my IC number. I gave her RM50 then she told me that she don’t have any small change to return. So I have to walk out all the way to one of the cafe at the corner there. Break my money and went back again. Pay the lady 10 bucks and got the slip.  rclxms.gif

8.45am - So now everything is in order. I need to put in my application form in the tender box which is located in between the KP office and registration office. While I was out there one the runner approach me and said “Yes Leng Chai. Can I help you?”. He was looking at me and the envelope that I was holding. I just smile at him and walk straight. So I guess the runner there try to carik makan but I prefer to do it myself. It’s something I want to learn and experience.

8.50am - I reach the tender box (after asking few people there for direction) So I double check everything inside the envelope. Then I saw there was small warning note at the tender box. One of the thing that was listed is to have an envelope that has my name and address written on it together with stamp. There was this one JPJ lady nearby and I ask her “Kak says dah ader semua benda yang JPJ mintak untuk tender dlm envelop nie tapi nak kena ada envelop lagi ker?”. She said “Ya kena ada sebab nanti kalau awak punya tender kena reject kita akan pos balik wang pos guna envelop yang adik sediakan”. So now I understand. Very convenience for them lah ya. Nevermind. I went back to the front and bought an envelope which already have a RM1 stamp on it. Cost me RM2.50!!!!! Such a rip off!!! Haih. No choice because I don’t have extra envelope. Should have brought extra with me. Haiihhhhyyaaaaaaa….. vmad.gif

9.00am - Went back to the tender box and finally manage to submit everything. I’m so glad because I can straight away ciow from there. Need to go office. So I will only know the result on 22nd Feb as mention by the lady at the counter. The current alphabet running at the screen that time was WWJ. So they actually release the WWM first for tender. If win then have to wait until they run the WWM.

9.15am - Cabut!

So from this I learn that you need to make sure that you have all the item below :-
3) Banker's Cheque/ Wang Pos/ Kiriman Wang (They don't accept personal cheque or cash. There’s a pos office down there so in case you bring a lot of cash you can buy the Wang Pos)
4) Service Fee Payment Slip. (make sure you have 10 bucks ready. I have to walk all the way to the canteen to get the 10 bucks because they don't have change that time. Bloody hell!!)  vmad.gif
5) Another small envelope with RM1 stamp with your name and address written. This is for in case you don't win the tender they will post it back to you. Lazy buggers!!!!!  vmad.gif
6) Lastly just write down the number that you wish to tender on the front envelope and put it in the tender box. Done!

Overall my experience at JPJ is not that pleasing but it does give me a learning experience. Most of the staff there are not that friendly nor helpful. Look the way the KP treat me also can know already. Service are terrible as everyone know. Hope they retire as soon as possible so the new breed can take over.

Sorry for the long essay. I hope this experience I share would give some of our forumer here some basic idea how to prepare themselves before going to JPJ on their own. Possible try to avoid using runner because they can cut throat unless you don’t mind spending your money.

I will update you guys once I have receive the news from them. In the mean time I just wait. I think chances of me winning the tender quiet slim for me (tender popular no only). Put down my max already which I think still not enough but what the heck. Just trying my luck.  thumbup.gif Peace!

Hmm... WWM  ? When I checked on the schedule from JPJ website  http://portal.jpj.gov.my/index.php?option=...ar=2012&lang=ms  , there is no WWM to be tender in the schedule . Only WWL and WWN. So does it mean that the schedule is incorrect.
+Quote Post
Mr_Rocket
post Feb 17 2012, 12:37 AM

QUOTE(bibibobo @ Feb 16 2012, 03:30 PM)

Hi Bibibobo,

I wouldn't put my trust on jpj's website. I was told by them that the running alphabet to be WWM and even the tender box also wrote WWM. The schedule on the website doesn't make any sense to skip from letter 'L' to 'N'. I'm not too sure if they might use the letter 'M' for special tender or something but I remember one of the lady there said to me that "sekarang tender tutup pukul 12 tghari dan bukan pukul 5ptg lagi". I'm not too sure where is that heading to but best to go there and check yourself to be sure. cool2.gif
+Quote Post
heng84
post Feb 17 2012, 01:17 AM

Getting Started

hey bro i also tendered for WWM XXX, actually its fast and easy way to go tender urself just go there damn early and all it takes is just less than half an hour..and come back 1week after the closing date to check the results.. my number im buying i check previous record (nearby the place u drop the envelop), around 400 ish average, runners charging 2.2k to 2.5k.. imagine how much they earned..jpj website schedule not right one.. u have to go there check or make phone call and ask..

actually i tot it was troublesome to tender myself, but thankfully i met this runner who is not professional....started enquiry on tuesday after making up decision... i told him on friday im gonna make payment on monday he said ok.. and then on saturday he told me he sold the number when reconfirm with him i will make payment on monday.. i got so pissed.. and i shoot him.. he shoot me back saying im the longest decision making customer that hes ever met.. ccb..like i print money like that... and then i started searching internet on how to tender myself and took courage to do it by myself.. and thank god i saved some extra cash for car downpayment.

This post has been edited by heng84: Feb 17 2012, 01:35 AM
+Quote Post
SA6YEuro
post Feb 17 2012, 10:06 AM

QUOTE(Mr_Rocket @ Feb 17 2012, 12:37 AM)
Hi Bibibobo,

I wouldn't put my trust on jpj's website. I was told by them that the running alphabet to be WWM and even the tender box also wrote WWM. The schedule on the website doesn't make any sense to skip from letter 'L' to 'N'. I'm not too sure if they might use the letter 'M' for special tender or something but I remember one of the lady there said to me that "sekarang tender tutup pukul 12 tghari dan bukan pukul 5ptg lagi". I'm not too sure where is that heading to but best to go there and check yourself to be sure.  cool2.gif
Bro, can ask what day u went to jpj?
+Quote Post
jimliew
post Feb 17 2012, 10:28 AM

Getting Started

I like to ask what is the minimum tender amount?

Side note, when do we address someone as "Tuan" and not "Encik"?
+Quote Post
Mr_47
post Feb 17 2012, 10:33 AM

***NOT MODERATOR *** Post : +10,000,000,00 Warn: 100%

all this things just for a plate number?
+Quote Post
Donnthk
post Feb 17 2012, 11:42 AM

Great insite.......No wonder those nice numbers are hard to get....smile.gif

TQ...

+Quote Post
heng84
post Feb 17 2012, 12:06 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Mr_47 @ Feb 17 2012, 10:33 AM)
all this things just for a plate number?
i dont see a problem.. you saved alot $$ and dont take much of your time also..
and its also good timing for ppl to learn how to tender for plate "WWW" in few months time icon_rolleyes.gif

jimliew please refer jpj website.. they categorize numbers in different min tender amount price gold numb = rm10k attractive num=2k popular number = rm300.. those are minimum bid.. but u have to check past results to get an estimation of what you should bid

tuan = sir , encik = mr.. they are officer so should use sir.. pls correct me if im wrong

This post has been edited by heng84: Feb 17 2012, 12:08 PM
+Quote Post
mensa
post Feb 17 2012, 12:18 PM

Casual

i think the person not Ketua Pengarah..KP office is in JPJ HQ,Putrajaya. The officer u saw maybe Pengarah JPJ Wilayah Persekutuan.
+Quote Post
Mr_Rocket
post Feb 18 2012, 06:51 PM

QUOTE(heng84 @ Feb 17 2012, 01:17 AM)
hey bro i also tendered for WWM XXX, actually its fast and easy way to go tender urself just go there damn early and all it takes is just less than half an hour..and come back 1week after the closing date to check the results..  my number im buying i check previous record (nearby the place u drop the envelop), around 400 ish average, runners charging 2.2k to 2.5k.. imagine how much they earned..jpj website schedule not right one.. u have to go there check or make phone call and ask..

actually i tot it was troublesome to tender myself, but thankfully i met this runner who is not professional....started enquiry on tuesday after making up decision... i told him on friday im gonna make payment on monday he said ok.. and then on saturday he told me he sold the number when reconfirm with him i will make payment on monday.. i got so pissed.. and i shoot him.. he shoot me back saying im the longest decision making customer that hes ever met.. ccb..like i print money like that... and then i started searching internet on how to tender myself and took courage to do it by myself.. and thank god i saved some extra cash for car downpayment.
Absolutely right! You can save a lot of money. Runner trying to make money out if you.

Added on February 18, 2012, 6:53 pm
QUOTE(mensa @ Feb 17 2012, 12:18 PM)
i think the person not Ketua Pengarah..KP office is in JPJ HQ,Putrajaya. The officer u saw maybe Pengarah JPJ Wilayah Persekutuan.
Yeah i guess so. At the door already have sinage 'KETUA PENGARAH'. Not sure if he's the topest gun in jpj or the states only.

Added on February 18, 2012, 6:59 pm
QUOTE(SA6YEuro @ Feb 17 2012, 10:06 AM)
Bro, can ask what day u went to jpj?
I went there on monday 13th. Why? U also there?

This post has been edited by Mr_Rocket: Feb 18 2012, 06:59 PM
+Quote Post
SA6YEuro
post Feb 20 2012, 12:17 AM

QUOTE(Mr_Rocket @ Feb 18 2012, 06:51 PM)
I went there on monday 13th. Why? U also there?
Actually I m gauging how fast the alphabet cycle goes. For W plate, I notice its about 10 days for tender and 9-10 days for the results.

Thanks for the reply though n not forgetting the tender tip. Blardy system needs to be improved.
+Quote Post
Mr_Rocket
post Feb 22 2012, 10:41 AM

QUOTE(SA6YEuro @ Feb 20 2012, 12:17 AM)
Actually I m gauging how fast the alphabet cycle goes. For W plate, I notice its about 10 days for tender and 9-10 days for the results.

Thanks for the reply though n not forgetting the tender tip. Blardy system needs to be improved.
I went this morning to JPJ Setapak to check the result and sadly I didn't win the tender. cry.gif

They have a big board behind the building. You can actually check all the detail of all the tender number like name & price. Can get the rough idea how much to tender next time. I tender again for WWN. See if this time I can win which unlikely tongue.gif . I will only know the result on the 5th March.

Thanks to everyone who's reading this. notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
superb999
post Feb 22 2012, 05:57 PM

Now the rate for running number already increase from RM210 to RM310 is it? Anyone know?
+Quote Post
brainy
post Mar 22 2012, 10:42 PM

Group: New Member

Hi All sifus:

I got 1 question hope can get your guys to help.

I already successfully tender the no which is i wanted and the result also showing in the JPJ tender board with my name. icon_rolleyes.gif

But after waiting for more than 1 week, i still have receive my "Surat Keputusan" cry.gif from JPJ which is the envelop i have prepared during the submission of my tender! vmad.gif

What should i do icon_question.gif , please advice me.... rclxub.gif

Thanks,
Brainy

This post has been edited by brainy: Mar 22 2012, 10:43 PM
+Quote Post
Mr_Rocket
post Mar 23 2012, 03:19 AM

QUOTE(brainy @ Mar 22 2012, 10:42 PM)
Hi All sifus:

I already successfully tender the no which is i wanted and the result also showing in the JPJ tender board with my name.  icon_rolleyes.gif

But after waiting for more than 1 week, i still have receive my "Surat Keputusan"  cry.gif from JPJ which is the envelop i have prepared during the submission of my tender! vmad.gif

Thanks,
Brainy
Congratulations on winning your tender number rclxms.gif

I still haven't receive my wang pos yet since last February after losing my tender. I was told before that they will post it after 2 weeks from the release date but still don't see any sign of letter coming in my mail box. I think they might need more time sending out those letter since they like spending their time pegi minum vmad.gif

In your case I think you should give them a call to check the status of your confirmation.

These people very slow wan...dont expect things to get done fast fast.
+Quote Post
AtMostFear
post Mar 23 2012, 03:35 AM

Casual

I had first hand experience seeing the pengarah to buy nice unclaimed numbers..went straight to see pengarah himself then he gives a list of all nice 3-digit and 4-digit numbers for normal price (rm300) I think. he said can't give 2-digit numbers as those have minimum price (a few thousands).

chose one of the nicer 3-digit numbers. he signed my form. then went out to the counter and paid rm300 for it. but have to use cable lah..not sure if you can go see the pengarah yourself unless you're a sweet talker. sweat.gif
+Quote Post
Jim.tan
post Mar 23 2012, 11:04 AM

QUOTE(AtMostFear @ Mar 23 2012, 03:35 AM)
I had first hand experience seeing the pengarah to buy nice unclaimed numbers..went straight to see pengarah himself then he gives a list of all nice 3-digit and 4-digit numbers for normal price (rm300) I think. he said can't give 2-digit numbers as those have minimum price (a few thousands).

chose one of the nicer 3-digit numbers. he signed my form. then went out to the counter and paid rm300 for it. but have to use cable lah..not sure if you can go see the pengarah yourself unless you're a sweet talker.  sweat.gif
Owner is allowed ^.^
+Quote Post
stargate8
post Mar 23 2012, 02:56 PM

Getting Started

perhaps, depends on pengarah mood, and other elements.

i wonder if i can successfully buy unclaimed nice 3digits number from pengarah.
www seem to be difficult to tender
+Quote Post
brainy
post Mar 28 2012, 08:11 AM

QUOTE(Mr_Rocket @ Mar 23 2012, 03:19 AM)
Congratulations on winning your tender number  rclxms.gif

I still haven't receive my wang pos yet since last February after losing my tender. I was told before that they will post it after 2 weeks from the release date but still don't see any sign of letter coming in my mail box. I think they might need more time sending out those letter since they like spending their time pegi minum  vmad.gif

In your case I think you should give them a call to check the status of your confirmation.

These people very slow wan...dont expect things to get done fast fast.
Hi Mr_Rocket:

Sorry to hear you are loosing the tender. but you have did a good job for sharing us your JPJ experience on part 1 - how to apply!

Im now facing a problem which is after success tender the no, so far no 1 sharing after successfully tender the no! hmm.gif

Basically, i have made numbers of calls to JPJ and none of them picking up my call mad.gif mad.gif they are really SNAKE~~ until i drop them an email and luckily they got replied me blush.gif

let me share you the email as below:

Tuan,

For your information, letter for WWP successful tender may be taken on April 3, 2012 and can be register may be on April 4 or 5, 2012. You can call this number 03-40202281 for more information.

Thank You.

PRO JPJ WPKL

According to their mail, im able to collect my tender on 3April and register on 4/5 April! but without any documents can we just walk in to make payment for out outstanding balance? Can any bro please share with me is this the correct procedure to register your new car? Because i remember during my submission i have prepared 1 envelop + RM1 stamp for them to return our surat keputusan!!! shocking.gif After waiting for 25 days i still haven't receive their mail rclxub.gif

+Quote Post
Chigme
post Mar 28 2012, 11:02 PM

Casual

PRO JPJ WPKL[/color]

According to their mail, im able to collect my tender on 3April and register on 4/5 April! but without any documents can we just walk in to make payment for out outstanding balance? Can any bro please share with me is this the correct procedure to register your new car? Because i remember during my submission i have prepared 1 envelop + RM1 stamp for them to return our surat keputusan!!! shocking.gif After waiting for 25 days i still haven't receive their mail rclxub.gif

[/quote]

Don't have to wait for the surat keputusan. If you have checked that you are sucessful in the tender, just bring the yuran slip perkhidmatan (the receipt where you paid the RM10) to collect your letter of award at Wangsa Maju JPJ on or after the stated date. You can appoint anyone to do the job. But if you lost the receipt, you have to present yourself at JPJ.
+Quote Post
jianng
post Mar 30 2012, 12:19 PM

Getting Started

how can i know the number can terus buy on counter?
+Quote Post
maru
post Mar 30 2012, 12:57 PM

Regular

hi bro

tender for WWP close already? can i still tender for WWP ?

please advise
+Quote Post
azfamy
post Mar 30 2012, 04:52 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(maru @ Mar 30 2012, 12:57 PM)
hi bro

tender for WWP close already? can i still tender for WWP ?

please advise
I called a runner just now. He said WWP close already. He's offering me an unclaimed number WXX 2112 for RM2.5k. Expensive or not? Usually for "twin number" like that how much they're selling? Anyone have experience?
+Quote Post
stargate8
post Mar 30 2012, 04:55 PM

Getting Started

WWP tender close already? then will try my luck when reach WWP, to buy over the counter.
+Quote Post
maru
post Mar 30 2012, 06:52 PM

Regular

WWQ also closed already....result also out witness in jpj office...

now for WWR

normally runner selling 50-80% higher than the price they tender....u can go jpj office, they stick the result at the board, so when u buy, at least u know his margin how much....

anyone know which runner can i refer to? number etc?

+Quote Post
mivec_nos
post Apr 28 2012, 01:46 PM

On top & below 1 is different , so A4 envelop need 2 or how ah?
cos below stated 1 small envelop for return wang pos
cos i plan to go teder as well, hope u guys can help

---------------------------------

a) Photostat IC
d) A4 Envelop 2 pcs
e) Black Pen

4) Service Fee Payment Slip. (make sure you have 10 bucks ready. I have to walk all the way to the canteen to get the 10 bucks because they don't have change that time. Bloody hell!!)
5) Another small envelope with RM1 stamp with your name and address written. This is for in case you don't win the tender they will post it back to you. Lazy buggers!!!!!

+Quote Post
Py33
post May 13 2012, 10:36 PM

QUOTE(brainy @ Mar 22 2012, 10:42 PM)
Hi All sifus:

I already successfully tender the no which is i wanted and the result also showing in the JPJ tender board with my name.  icon_rolleyes.gif

But after waiting for more than 1 week, i still have receive my "Surat Keputusan"  cry.gif from JPJ which is the envelop i have prepared during the submission of my tender! vmad.gif

Thanks,
Brainy
After win tender, beside balance 50% tender price any other charges u or ur SA need to pay to JPJ to register a new car before we can drive on the road?

+Quote Post
epah_7
post Jun 2 2012, 08:40 PM

How we know the date which the number is out for bidding? Is it we have to wait notice at JPJ office?
+Quote Post
brainy
post Jun 19 2012, 03:21 PM

QUOTE(Py33 @ May 13 2012, 10:36 PM)
After win tender, beside balance 50% tender price any other charges u or ur SA need to pay to JPJ to register a new car before we can drive on the road?
Hi all:

Haiz.... sorry to trouble you all sifu again! After recieving my letter and full payment had done on the same day. Now almost 3 months, i haven't got my car mad.gif My SA keep on delay on my car.... so now i need to extend my tender letter for another 3 months.

Is that any SIFU extending your tender letter before, please share with me what should i do before i go to JPJ again rclxub.gif Is that any penalty for extending the tender letter and which counter should i go?? Please advice me icon_question.gif icon_question.gif
+Quote Post
kid01
post Jun 19 2012, 05:49 PM

QUOTE(brainy @ Jun 19 2012, 03:21 PM)
Hi all:

Haiz.... sorry to trouble you all sifu again! After recieving my letter and full payment had done on the same day. Now almost 3 months, i haven't got my car  mad.gif  My SA keep on delay on my car.... so now i need to extend my tender letter for another 3 months.

Is that any SIFU extending your tender letter before, please share with me what should i do before i go to JPJ again  rclxub.gif  Is that any penalty for extending the tender letter and which counter should i go?? Please advice me icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif
Bro,
What car u buy?? wait for 3 months??? blink.gif
+Quote Post
brainy
post Jun 19 2012, 08:09 PM

QUOTE(kid01 @ Jun 19 2012, 05:49 PM)
Bro,
What car u buy?? wait for 3 months???  blink.gif
I'm getting Kia sportage! donno how Naza doing their business 😡.....

Anyone can help for extending the tender letter???
+Quote Post
stargate8
post Jun 20 2012, 02:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(brainy @ Jun 19 2012, 08:09 PM)
I'm getting Kia sportage! donno how Naza doing their business 😡.....

Anyone can help for extending the tender letter???
have you try go jpj to appeal, show them prove that you had paid for your car, but naza still yet to deliver to you.
on special case maybe jpj can extend another month.
+Quote Post
GreatWhite
post Jun 23 2012, 05:57 PM

QUOTE(azfamy @ Mar 30 2012, 04:52 PM)
I called a runner just now. He said WWP close already. He's offering me an unclaimed number WXX 2112 for RM2.5k. Expensive or not? Usually for "twin number" like that how much they're selling? Anyone have experience?
2112 minimum tender direct in JPJ is RM300. But if got ppl put higher bid means you'll lose. RM2500 is kinda expensive but if u don't wanna try yr luck bidding you can just buy from him. Save time. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
brainy
post Jun 25 2012, 09:10 PM

QUOTE(stargate8 @ Jun 20 2012, 02:37 PM)
have you try go jpj to appeal, show them prove that you had paid for your car, but naza still yet to deliver to you.
on special case maybe jpj can extend another month.
Hi stargate8:
Yeah, you r right! I just went to see the ketua pengarah to appeal it! No extra charge but need to write in!!!
+Quote Post
stargate8
post Jun 25 2012, 10:29 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(brainy @ Jun 25 2012, 09:10 PM)
Hi stargate8:
Yeah, you r right! I just went to see the ketua pengarah to appeal it! No extra charge but need to write in!!!
you are welcome.
+Quote Post
zaFrOoNaLdO
post Jun 25 2012, 11:11 PM

FM fReaK!

Hi all,

what about tendering numbers from other states? Say Im staying in KL, but I wanna tender number in Johor, or even Sabah? How do I go about it?

To buy Sabah number plate, does it mean I have to pay Sabah/Sarawak vehicle prices which is usually more expensive than peninsula prices?
+Quote Post
OWS
post Jun 29 2012, 04:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(zaFrOoNaLdO @ Jun 25 2012, 11:11 PM)
Hi all,

what about tendering numbers from other states? Say Im staying in KL, but I wanna tender number in Johor, or even Sabah? How do I go about it?

To buy Sabah number plate, does it mean I have to pay Sabah/Sarawak vehicle prices which is usually more expensive than peninsula prices?
+1

CAN I BUY OTHER STATE NO PLATE WHILE I M STAYING KL ? ANY IDEA ?
+Quote Post
alwaysbestbuy
post Jul 27 2012, 03:37 PM

I want to buy WYA 1249, it is a special number for me,
1. When this range WYA available?
2. Can i go jpj to buy this number after it is closed for tender?
3. If yes for Q2 then how much i should pay for selecting this plat?
+Quote Post
WIZ WIZ
post Jul 28 2012, 02:46 AM

I need a Sabah Runner, can anyone intro???
wish to tender number SD1767J.
a number special to me also...
wonder Sabah plate will be more expensive or not
+Quote Post
zaFrOoNaLdO
post Jul 30 2012, 12:55 PM

FM fReaK!

QUOTE(WIZ WIZ @ Jul 28 2012, 02:46 AM)
I need a Sabah Runner, can anyone intro???
wish to tender number SD1767J.
a number special to me also...
wonder Sabah plate will be more expensive or not
+1. please PM me if someone knows a runner.
+Quote Post
getajob
post Aug 26 2012, 12:59 AM

Getting Started

hi, may i know how much shall i put as deposit if i want to tender a plate number worth RM2000?
+Quote Post
farique
post Aug 26 2012, 07:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(getajob @ Aug 26 2012, 12:59 AM)
hi, may i know how much shall i put as deposit if i want to tender a plate number worth RM2000?
If Im not mistaken, for deposit of any tendered number is only RM500.

pay the rest of the tendered price when you win the tender. If you win, you need to pay the amount you tendered within certain period (not sure how long) or you'll burn your deposit.

but if you wish to buy the number (non listed in tendered numbers) on the spot, its only RM350.
+Quote Post
radi0head
post Aug 26 2012, 11:22 PM

A Shocker

btw, when can we start buying the alphabet no. which is still not 'up' on the running board yet?

i mean for example now is WXF****, can we go JPJ and said i wanna buy WXG****?
thank you.

wink.gif
+Quote Post
getajob
post Aug 27 2012, 08:48 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(farique @ Aug 26 2012, 08:31 AM)
If Im not mistaken, for deposit of any tendered number is only RM500.

pay the rest of the tendered price when you win the tender. If you win, you need to pay the amount you tendered within certain period (not sure how long) or you'll burn your deposit.
but if you wish to buy the number (non listed in tendered numbers) on the spot, its only RM350.
but it's popular number... same?

Added on August 27, 2012, 8:49 am
QUOTE(radi0head @ Aug 27 2012, 12:22 AM)
btw, when can we start buying the alphabet no. which is still not 'up' on the running board yet?

thank you.

wink.gif
i think if the running number run 8xxx - 9xxx, then u allow to buy WXG... my personal opinion... =)

This post has been edited by getajob: Aug 27 2012, 08:49 AM
+Quote Post
zaFrOoNaLdO
post Aug 27 2012, 12:27 PM

FM fReaK!

QUOTE(getajob @ Aug 26 2012, 12:59 AM)
normally, its minimum of 50% of the amount ur tendering.. so if ur tendering RM2000, you have to include RM1000 when submitting tender.

QUOTE(radi0head @ Aug 26 2012, 11:22 PM)

thank you.

wink.gif
refer to timetable.. updated monthly i think.

http://portal.jpj.gov.my/index.php?option=...26%7C37&lang=ms
+Quote Post
g88
post Aug 29 2012, 09:41 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(mivec_nos @ Apr 28 2012, 01:46 PM)
On top & below 1 is different , so A4 envelop need 2 or how ah?
cos below stated 1 small envelop for return wang pos
cos i plan to go teder as well, hope u guys can help

---------------------------------

a) Photostat IC
d) A4 Envelop 2 pcs
e) Black Pen
4) Service Fee Payment Slip. (make sure you have 10 bucks ready. I have to walk all the way to the canteen to get the 10 bucks because they don't have change that time. Bloody hell!!) 
5) Another small envelope with RM1 stamp with your name and address written. This is for in case you don't win the tender they will post it back to you. Lazy buggers!!!!! 
I have queastion.

The A4 Envelop 2 pcs can is the specific colour i must use ? or i can simply use my company white A4 envelop and poting the company name there ?? Same goes to the small envolope (What size too) ?
+Quote Post
kuman
post Aug 29 2012, 10:31 AM

Regular

QUOTE(OWS @ Jun 29 2012, 04:53 PM)
+1

CAN I BUY OTHER STATE NO PLATE WHILE I M STAYING KL ? ANY IDEA ?
yes you can.. and the vehicle need to register on that plate no state

+Quote Post
OWS
post Aug 29 2012, 12:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kuman @ Aug 29 2012, 10:31 AM)
yes you can.. and the vehicle need to register on that plate no state
How is the procedure ? have to buy the vehicle at the state too ? or juz buy the plate and register in KL ?
+Quote Post
kuman
post Aug 29 2012, 12:19 PM

Regular

QUOTE(OWS @ Aug 29 2012, 12:12 PM)
How is the procedure ? have to buy the vehicle at the state too ? or juz buy the plate and register in KL ?
nope... the vehicle can be bought at any state.. it just that the registration need to be done at the plate no state..
a friend bought Perak no plate but bought the car from kedah... so the Sales Agent need to go to Perak to register it...

+Quote Post
Boykidz93
post Aug 31 2012, 06:49 PM

iKnow uJealous

Can anyone provide me the latest car plate running number no?
"http://portal.jpj.gov.my/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=20&lang=ms"
this website is so unreliable
+Quote Post
g88
post Sep 1 2012, 09:39 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Boykidz93 @ Aug 31 2012, 06:49 PM)
Can anyone provide me the latest car plate running number no?
"http://portal.jpj.gov.my/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=20&lang=ms"
this website is so unreliable
Latest is in JPJ every morning rclxm9.gif sweat.gif
+Quote Post
Icehart
post Oct 3 2012, 11:07 PM

QUOTE(g88 @ Sep 1 2012, 09:39 PM)
Latest is in JPJ every morning  rclxm9.gif  sweat.gif
The website now update twice daily already. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
WIZ WIZ
post Dec 31 2012, 02:50 PM

yea, anyone know is the envelope is specific in certain color or size or not?
and, how big should we write the number we want to tendered on the front of the envelope?

+Quote Post
g88
post Jan 2 2013, 08:19 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(WIZ WIZ @ Dec 31 2012, 02:50 PM)
yea, anyone know is the envelope is specific in certain color or size or not?
and, how big should we write the number we want to tendered on the front of the envelope?
refer to JPJ tender website. All information is there. Best buy the envelop from JPJ
+Quote Post
WIZ WIZ
post Jan 2 2013, 11:42 AM

QUOTE(g88 @ Jan 2 2013, 08:19 AM)
refer to JPJ tender website. All information is there. Best buy the envelop from JPJ
Yeah, should be all info at the website. Just u need to dig here and there to find the info.

But i still cant find the details regarding the envelope.
I just know there's needed to include an envelope with address and stamp with value RM1 inside.

Dont know about the colour of envelope,size....
And dont know is that we should write down the number we wanted to tender at front of the envelope or not...
+Quote Post
ilyas_jamal
post Jan 2 2013, 01:21 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(WIZ WIZ @ Jan 1 2013, 09:42 PM)
Yeah, should be all info at the website. Just u need to dig here and there to find the info.

But i still cant find the details regarding the envelope.
I just know there's needed to include an envelope with address and stamp with value RM1 inside.

Dont know about the colour of envelope,size....
And dont know is that we should write down the number we wanted to tender at front of the envelope or not...
they will provide envelope as well.. can buy at the counter... less then RM 3 (stamp+envelope) is not mistaken.. easy to get frm them.. as the "Pengarah JPJ" address is already written.. only need to put your own mailing add..its white in color btw..
+Quote Post
WIZ WIZ
post Jan 2 2013, 01:26 PM

QUOTE(ilyas_jamal @ Jan 2 2013, 01:21 PM)
they will provide envelope as well.. can buy at the counter... less then RM 3 (stamp+envelope) is not mistaken.. easy to get frm them.. as the "Pengarah JPJ" address is already written.. only need to put your own mailing add..its white in color btw..
Meaning there's a need to write down To Pengarah JPJ at the front of the envelope? write down Pengarah JPJ at the envelope with stamps or that envelope which we write down the number that we want to bid?

Because i just bought few white envelopes.
+Quote Post
ilyas_jamal
post Jan 3 2013, 06:40 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(WIZ WIZ @ Jan 1 2013, 11:26 PM)
Meaning there's a need to write down To Pengarah JPJ at the front of the envelope? write down Pengarah JPJ at the envelope with stamps or that envelope which we write down the number that we want to bid?

address it to : Pengarah JPJ ..bla..bla..bla..bla..

at the back should be your own address..(just in case..).. for the number to bid should be no a separate slip, which will be provided by the counter..
+Quote Post
g88
post Jan 3 2013, 08:48 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(WIZ WIZ @ Jan 2 2013, 01:26 PM)

my advice is let your SA or get a runner do it. The tender process is not as 'open' as we see, they is alot of 'inside' happen around where the number gone to 'black market' etc....

Certain $$ cannot be save.
+Quote Post
lencent
post Jan 3 2013, 09:01 AM

Regular

sorry to hijack, but may i know how do we know if the next set of numbers are opened for tender? have to check from JPJ counter?
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Icehart
post Jan 3 2013, 11:32 AM

QUOTE(g88 @ Jan 3 2013, 08:48 AM)
my advice is let your SA or get a runner do it. The tender process is not as 'open' as we see, they is alot of 'inside' happen around where the number gone to 'black market' etc....

no such thing la, this all runner tell story so u engage their services
i also have this impression most runner told me i cant get my number
in the end i get, just bid higher amount only

QUOTE(lencent @ Jan 3 2013, 09:01 AM)
sorry to hijack, but may i know how do we know if the next set of numbers are opened for tender? have to check from JPJ counter?
u can check from their website
or easiest u check from their facebook page
currently is

i. WP Kuala Lumpur
WXY 1 - WXY 9999 (26.12.12 - 08.01.13 jam 12tgh)

then u download borang here:
http://www.jpj.gov.my/pelesenan-kenderaan
+Quote Post
lencent
post Jan 3 2013, 11:36 AM

Regular

QUOTE(Icehart @ Jan 3 2013, 11:32 AM)
currently is

i. WP Kuala Lumpur

thanks for the reply... but i dont think they release the info on the website anymore sad.gif i lurk through all the pages but cannot find sad.gif
+Quote Post
Icehart
post Jan 3 2013, 11:37 AM

QUOTE(lencent @ Jan 3 2013, 11:36 AM)
thanks for the reply... but i dont think they release the info on the website anymore sad.gif i lurk through all the pages but cannot find sad.gif
got ma
http://www.jpj.gov.my/aktiviti-dan-tender
+Quote Post
lencent
post Jan 3 2013, 11:44 AM

Regular

QUOTE(Icehart @ Jan 3 2013, 11:37 AM)
wow... didnt know thye hide it so well... thanks bro!

Added on January 3, 2013, 11:46 ambut how come only the Wilayah Persekutuan? No other state?

Added on January 3, 2013, 11:54 amand any idea where to check the list for popular number etc?

This post has been edited by lencent: Jan 3 2013, 11:54 AM
+Quote Post
ilyas_jamal
post Jan 3 2013, 11:55 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(g88 @ Jan 2 2013, 06:48 PM)

why pay more? i got a 2 digit number less then 500RM.. takes 10mins of your life.. instead of pay runner and wait wait wait.. tongue.gif

Added on January 3, 2013, 11:58 am
QUOTE(lencent @ Jan 2 2013, 07:01 PM)
do u mean the series (eg: now WXY 1 and u want WYA **** or u mean the number order?)

This post has been edited by ilyas_jamal: Jan 3 2013, 11:58 AM
+Quote Post
Icehart
post Jan 3 2013, 12:02 PM

QUOTE(lencent @ Jan 3 2013, 11:44 AM)

Added on January 3, 2013, 11:46 ambut how come only the Wilayah Persekutuan? No other state?

Added on January 3, 2013, 11:54 amand any idea where to check the list for popular number etc?
switch to week view and go back, u can see all the tender liao
like this: http://www.jpj.gov.my/web/guest/aktiviti-d...2&_8_eventType=

popular number is fixed already one
u can check here: http://carplate.blogspot.com/2011/08/malay...rvation_01.html

if ur number not in the list can go jpj counter and buy
rm 210 if it is running that day
or rm 310 if not running that day (numbers running, not alphabet running)

This post has been edited by Icehart: Jan 3 2013, 12:03 PM
+Quote Post
ilyas_jamal
post Jan 3 2013, 12:03 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lencent @ Jan 2 2013, 09:44 PM)

i cant recall where i saw the list.. theres a website or a thread here..

it will show the list Golden Numbers / Popular Numbers / Special Numbers / Favorite Numbers including the range price list that people tender ..

its a good place to predict the price
+Quote Post
WIZ WIZ
post Jan 3 2013, 12:47 PM

QUOTE(g88 @ Jan 3 2013, 08:48 AM)

i bid normal 4 digit numbers only. no repeatation of digit.
if like this also cannot, then i will give up tender number plate

Added on January 3, 2013, 12:51 pm
QUOTE(Icehart @ Jan 3 2013, 11:32 AM)
currently is

i. WP Kuala Lumpur

i bid normal numbers, so, if cant get, then try next round lo...
many runners at JPJ there, keep on telling me that it's super hard to get a number....

Added on January 3, 2013, 12:53 pm
QUOTE(Icehart @ Jan 3 2013, 11:37 AM)
but why certain negeri plates tender activities date didnt publish?
Like Johor? i dont see they publish

Added on January 3, 2013, 12:54 pm
QUOTE(lencent @ Jan 3 2013, 11:44 AM)

yeah, u really need to dig here n there to find what u need at JPJ website.
i wonder why they want to hide them...

Added on January 3, 2013, 1:01 pm
QUOTE(Icehart @ Jan 3 2013, 12:02 PM)
switch to week view and go back, u can see all the tender liao
like this: http://www.jpj.gov.my/web/guest/aktiviti-d...2&_8_eventType=

popular number is fixed already one
u can check here: http://carplate.blogspot.com/2011/08/malay...rvation_01.html

if ur number not in the list can go jpj counter and buy
rm 210 if it is running that day
or rm 310 if not running that day (numbers running, not alphabet running)
Let's say WXY1- WXY9999 is close for tender, and the results is out.
Then can i go to the counter and buy any un-tender-number(from WXY1-WXY9999) that available?
or is that i need to wait for the sequence, like today is WXY100-WXY2000, then tmr is WXY2001 - WXY4000?

This post has been edited by WIZ WIZ: Jan 3 2013, 01:01 PM
+Quote Post
lencent
post Jan 3 2013, 01:01 PM

Regular

QUOTE(WIZ WIZ @ Jan 3 2013, 12:47 PM)
i bid normal 4 digit numbers only. no repeatation of digit.
if like this also cannot, then i will give up tender number plate

Added on January 3, 2013, 12:51 pm
i bid normal numbers, so, if cant get, then try next round lo...
many runners at JPJ there, keep on telling me that it's super hard to get a number....

Added on January 3, 2013, 12:53 pm
but why certain negeri plates tender activities date didnt publish?
Like Johor? i dont see they publish

Added on January 3, 2013, 12:54 pm
yeah, u really need to dig here n there to find what u need at JPJ website.
i wonder why they want to hide them...
i believe they have not update the information yet. i looking Negeri carplate :S
+Quote Post
Icehart
post Jan 3 2013, 01:29 PM

QUOTE(WIZ WIZ @ Jan 3 2013, 12:47 PM)
Let's say WXY1- WXY9999 is close for tender, and the results is out.
Then can i go to the counter and buy any un-tender-number(from WXY1-WXY9999) that available?
or is that i need to wait for the sequence, like today is WXY100-WXY2000, then tmr is WXY2001 - WXY4000?
simple
when result announce usually is around WXX
so u have to wait till WXY starts to run then only u can buy those number which not tendered
if running that day (wxy 1000 - 2000), and u wan number 1228 then is rm210
if u wan buy 9223 which is outside running number for that day is rm310

now for the calender u must know not all fast like wilayah
some are very slow, and their tender can span for weeks if not month
for e.g n9 plate is NCA (just example), tender for NCC close on 3rd Jan
so before NCD can open for tender they have to clear NCB first.
+Quote Post
zaFrOoNaLdO
post Jan 3 2013, 01:45 PM

FM fReaK!

QUOTE(ilyas_jamal @ Jan 3 2013, 11:55 AM)
why pay more? i got a 2 digit number less then 500RM.. takes 10mins of your life.. instead of pay runner and wait wait wait..  tongue.gif

Added on January 3, 2013, 11:58 am
do u mean the series (eg: now WXY 1 and u want WYA **** or u mean the number order?)
whats ur plate number u got for RM500? i just wanna know the 3 alphabets in front..
+Quote Post
WIZ WIZ
post Jan 5 2013, 10:33 AM

QUOTE(Icehart @ Jan 3 2013, 01:29 PM)
simple
when result announce usually is around WXX
so u have to wait till WXY starts to run then only u can buy those number which not tendered
if running that day (wxy 1000 - 2000), and u wan number 1228 then is rm210
if u wan buy 9223 which is outside running number for that day is rm310

now for the calender u must know not all fast like wilayah
some are very slow, and their tender can span for weeks if not month
for e.g n9 plate is NCA (just example), tender for NCC close on 3rd Jan
so before NCD can open for tender they have to clear NCB first.
ok.
so now is WXU5755, then need to wait WXU,WXV,WXW,WXX finish the run, then only WXY is open for directly purchase?
is it like this?

+Quote Post
Icehart
post Jan 5 2013, 11:52 AM

QUOTE(WIZ WIZ @ Jan 5 2013, 10:33 AM)
ok.
so now is WXU5755, then need to wait WXU,WXV,WXW,WXX finish the run, then only WXY is open for directly purchase?
is it like this?
yes that is correct if u wan buy wxy
currently wxy tender still open until 8/1/2013
the result will be announced 2 weeks later 22/1/2013
wxy will approximately runs on first week of february 2013
+Quote Post
WIZ WIZ
post Jan 7 2013, 08:12 AM

QUOTE(Icehart @ Jan 5 2013, 11:52 AM)
yes that is correct if u wan buy wxy
currently wxy tender still open until 8/1/2013
the result will be announced 2 weeks later 22/1/2013
wxy will approximately runs on first week of february 2013
ok. thanks for your helping. smile.gif
+Quote Post
sakurazz
post Mar 7 2013, 02:36 AM

Safe Trader

wow this thread helps me alot ! smile.gif

planning either go for a tender or look at WYC 1st tomoro see any bones left brows.gif

any idea anyone?

it's on WYB9270 (as on last update) currently, will the WYC list be opened tomoro early morning?
+Quote Post
WIZ WIZ
post Mar 7 2013, 08:11 AM

QUOTE(sakurazz @ Mar 7 2013, 02:36 AM)
wow this thread helps me alot ! smile.gif

planning either go for a tender or look at WYC 1st tomoro see any bones left brows.gif

any idea anyone?

it's on WYB9270 (as on last update) currently, will the WYC list be opened tomoro early morning?
tender for WYC should be close already. sad.gif
tender activity ends about 1 or 2 weeks earlier before the running number reach iinm.
for example, the coming running number series is WYC, then tender of WYC should be the time that WXY series are on the run.
+Quote Post
sakurazz
post Mar 7 2013, 12:12 PM

Safe Trader

QUOTE(WIZ WIZ @ Mar 7 2013, 08:11 AM)
tender for WYC should be close already.  sad.gif
tender activity ends about 1 or 2 weeks earlier before the running number reach iinm.
for example, the coming running number series is WYC, then tender of WYC should be the time that WXY series are on the run.
Yea I knew this wink.gif

What I meant was that either going with 2 options :

1. Looking for WYC and see if there's any remaining number

2. Tender for WYF

Btw I'm on option 1

Got a 3 digit number laugh.gif

This post has been edited by sakurazz: Mar 7 2013, 12:12 PM
+Quote Post
Zack Styler
post Mar 7 2013, 01:02 PM

Regular

What if we are in KL and wanna tender for other states no plates?

Eg Perlis? Do we need to go all the way up to JPJ Perlis?
+Quote Post
VIPKYL
post Apr 18 2013, 06:32 PM

QUOTE(stargate8 @ Jun 25 2012, 10:29 PM)
you are welcome.
Hi all SIFUs,

Seek your advise.
I have paid the remaining 50% of my tendered number to jpj on March 22 2013. Do you know the timeframe for me to register a new car? Is it 3 months from 22 March 2013 ie on or before 21 June 2013?

Thank you in advance for your help.

+Quote Post
darkdevilrey
post Apr 18 2013, 07:07 PM

TAKING BACK SUNDAY

Dear Sifu's

I wish to buy PERLIS number which is RK1234.

any idea how to buy without going to PERLIS ? sweat.gif

then how to tender for PERLIS number ?

me from KUALA LUMPUR sweat.gif
+Quote Post
mechanicalKB
post Apr 18 2013, 07:16 PM

Casual

Wow what type of keyboard are you using? You must love typing. Great sharing too

This post has been edited by mechanicalKB: Apr 18 2013, 07:17 PM
+Quote Post
WIZ WIZ
post Apr 19 2013, 12:11 PM

QUOTE(VIPKYL @ Apr 18 2013, 06:32 PM)
Hi all SIFUs,

Seek your advise.
I have paid the remaining 50% of my tendered number to jpj on March 22 2013. Do you know the timeframe for me to register a new car? Is it 3 months from 22 March 2013 ie on or before 21 June 2013?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Asked JPJ, it's 3 months from the date u made full payment.

Another situation is, the time i tender, i paid full of the amount,and from what JPJ told me it's counted from the day u receive the winning bid informing letter.

But, my situation is i straight away collect the number at JPJ, without receiving any letter.
So, how should i count the expired date?
Anyone know about this?
+Quote Post
VIPKYL
post Apr 19 2013, 02:37 PM

QUOTE(WIZ WIZ @ Apr 19 2013, 12:11 PM)
Asked JPJ, it's 3 months from the date u made full payment.
Another situation is, the time i tender, i paid full of the amount,and from what JPJ told me it's counted from the day u receive the winning bid informing letter.

But, my situation is i straight away collect the number at JPJ, without receiving any letter.
So, how should i count the expired date?
Anyone know about this?
Thanks for sharing your experience. The reason I am asking is because my new car is still under "waiting list", should be anytime in June 2013. However, just checked with one of the JPJ staffs, she told me the standard sentence verbally: Selepas semua bayaran dijelaskan, anda hendaklah mendaftarkan kereta anda dalam 3 bulan dari tarikh pembayaran penuh.

+Quote Post
nerd
post Apr 19 2013, 02:52 PM

another brick in the wall.

QUOTE(VIPKYL @ Apr 19 2013, 02:37 PM)
Thanks for sharing your experience. The reason I am asking is because my new car is still under "waiting list", should be anytime in June 2013. However, just checked with one of the JPJ staffs, she told me the standard sentence verbally: Selepas semua bayaran dijelaskan, anda hendaklah mendaftarkan kereta anda dalam 3 bulan dari tarikh pembayaran penuh.
You can also request an extension provided you have already booked a car and are waiting for it. I've done it before.
+Quote Post
VIPKYL
post Apr 19 2013, 07:58 PM

QUOTE(nerd @ Apr 19 2013, 02:52 PM)
You can also request an extension provided you have already booked a car and are waiting for it. I've done it before.
Many thanks. Cheers!
+Quote Post
meme00
post May 23 2013, 05:14 AM

Getting Started

hi there

if i'm looking to buy car plate number within the range of WYL3000-4000, when should i go JPJ?
the latest plate number as of now is WYK6043.
+Quote Post
WIZ WIZ
post May 23 2013, 08:59 AM

QUOTE(meme00 @ May 23 2013, 05:14 AM)
hi there

if i'm looking to buy car plate number within the range of WYL3000-4000, when should i go JPJ?
the latest plate number as of now is WYK6043.
Tender for WYL series closed already.
If buying at counter, you can wait until the release of WYL series.
Once they start WYL series, then u can buy any numbers of that series.
Maybe it will starts next week
+Quote Post
sushi7
post May 23 2013, 09:14 AM

Getting Started

If my car will be delivered after 3 months, what alphabet series will it be? Usually 1 alphabet series would last for how long?
+Quote Post
meme00
post May 23 2013, 10:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(WIZ WIZ @ May 23 2013, 08:59 AM)
Tender for WYL series closed already.
If buying at counter, you can wait until the release of WYL series.
Once they start WYL series, then u can buy any numbers of that series.
Maybe it will starts next week
hi wiz wiz

i'm not tendering, want to buy at counter.
Is there a phone number i can call jpj to check what is the running number that day so that I don't have to make several trips? biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
WIZ WIZ
post May 24 2013, 08:56 AM

QUOTE(meme00 @ May 23 2013, 10:37 PM)
hi wiz wiz

i'm not tendering, want to buy at counter.
Is there a phone number i can call jpj to check what is the running number that day so that I don't have to make several trips?  biggrin.gif
+6 03 41450800
+6 03 40236292
I'm not sure these two numbers will give you answer that you want or not(you know i know la brows.gif ). But, there are JPJ Wangsa Maju office number.

+Quote Post
meme00
post May 25 2013, 08:12 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(WIZ WIZ @ May 24 2013, 08:56 AM)
+6 03 41450800
+6 03 40236292
I'm not sure these two numbers will give you answer that you want or not(you know i know la brows.gif ). But, there are JPJ Wangsa Maju office number.
alrighty will try calling them
thanks rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
kwok4303
post Sep 2 2013, 06:26 PM

Hi All,

So i can either go to JPJ Setapak or JPJ Maju Junction to tender my number?

If i don't tender my desired number and getting whatever seems nice on that particular listing day, should i go through the same hazard procedure?

Please advise.

Tqvm.
+Quote Post
ChuckyLau
post Sep 25 2013, 05:11 PM

QUOTE(heng84 @ Feb 17 2012, 12:06 PM)
i dont see a problem.. you saved alot $$ and dont take much of your time also..
and its also good timing for ppl to learn how to tender for plate "WWW" in few months time  icon_rolleyes.gif
jimliew please refer jpj website.. they categorize numbers in different min tender amount price gold numb = rm10k attractive num=2k popular number = rm300..  those are minimum bid.. but u have to check past results to get an estimation of what you should bid

tuan = sir , encik = mr.. they are officer so should use sir.. pls correct me if im wrong
hi bro..jus found tis topic. have a question to ask u. how to check the previous bid amount for past number?

+Quote Post
godjai
post Oct 28 2013, 05:03 PM

Getting Started

guys, if i already buy a number at selangor, now i want to change to wilayah number, is it i able to get back the money by cancelling the selangor number?
+Quote Post
mango27
post Oct 29 2013, 01:15 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(ChuckyLau @ Sep 25 2013, 05:11 PM)
hi bro..jus found tis topic. have a question to ask u. how to check the previous bid amount for past number?
when you go to JPJ branches where you can do tendering, they normally post the results of the recent tenders on the board near the tendering box... you can still check it out from there... it contain the numbers and price bid...

theres a notice that W ---- D series onward they dont post the result on the board anymore, result only through post... and they didnt give prior notice... just today i went and check my tender result only i found out... make me go all the way for nothing...
+Quote Post
izutaisa
post Oct 29 2013, 09:02 AM

QUOTE(farique @ Feb 14 2012, 01:05 PM)
The KP treat you bad?

kerek apa aku tuan gak mad.gif
+Quote Post
Dannyl
post Oct 31 2013, 12:14 PM

what the fucuk-yimai

According to JPJ site, Tempahan nombor pendaftaran kenderaan siri BML1 hingga BML9999 adalah dibuka kepada orang awam secara tawaran dari 30 Oktober 2013 (Rabu) hingga 13 November 2013 (Rabu) jam 12.00 tengahari.

Does this mean I can go to JPJ Selangor and tender for BMLxxxx in that time frame?

http://www.jpj.gov.my/web/guest/aktiviti-d...eventId=2075330

If buying the current numbers over the counter, do I still need the self-stamped envelope, etc?

This post has been edited by Dannyl: Oct 31 2013, 12:16 PM
+Quote Post
metaloid
post Oct 31 2013, 03:37 PM

Straight Edge

i extended my tender number, my friend helped me. they didnt give me any new letter, he just said they change it in their system. how bout u guys?
+Quote Post
Boy96
post Oct 31 2013, 05:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Theres no more screen showing tender number at JPJ Wangsa Maju when I went there on Monday
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1744sec    2.01    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 01:35 PM