Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

{WTWARN} Dont ever trade in at pertama complex, DONT EVER !!

views

Hemohemo
post Jun 18 2010, 05:25 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

Waa so many people try to con? I never gonna go n buy there!
scorponoc
post Jul 15 2010, 09:44 AM

Casual
413 posts

I dont trust AP set anymore lah..But trust AP Original housing smile.gif
klwong99
post Dec 14 2010, 09:21 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

Do you know guys, alot of seller from lyn also come from Pertama Complex. So far, i already met 3 of them. Their booths all located at Pertama Complex.....really terrible
roommate
post Dec 15 2010, 09:39 AM

Casual
383 posts

err.. but not all phone seller in Pertama Complex is cheater..

I bought my Samsung s8500 Ori set from one of the shop in Pertama Complex. I see in front of my eyes, they took the box, and peel of the cover sticker (means the box never been opened before), and show everything inside the box. Of course the phone working damn good.

So my conclusion is, please don't generalize that all seller at Pertama Complex is a cheater. But u just need to be extra careful and find the trustful seller.

Oh, btw, the seller that I bought my phone from is a LYN forumer as well. His nick is sunnychai. Since he have a physical shop, so I prefer to do face-to-face deal instead of online dealings.
peaceqrg
post Dec 30 2010, 12:19 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(roommate @ Dec 15 2010, 09:39 AM)

I bought my Samsung s8500 Ori set from one of the shop in Pertama Complex. I see in front of my eyes, they took the box, and peel of the cover sticker (means the box never been opened before), and show everything inside the box. Of course the phone working damn good.

So my conclusion is, please don't generalize that all seller at Pertama Complex is a cheater. But u just need to be extra careful and find the trustful seller.

Oh, btw, the seller that I bought my phone from is a LYN forumer as well. His nick is sunnychai. Since he have a physical shop, so I prefer to do face-to-face deal instead of online dealings.
bro if you have ever taken a 'tour' into the corners of low yatt. you can find shops that are selling the phone boxes, manual, and cds all separately. There are even workers helping to fold the boxes and inserting the cds and manual into the boxes to sell to the vendors.

aKiSuSu
post Jan 9 2011, 03:34 AM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(roommate @ Dec 15 2010, 09:39 AM)

Vacuum wrapping/sealing the box cover/wrapper/sticker can be done easily if you have the correct tool.

My 2 cents.
luv_angel_4ever
post May 14 2011, 12:25 AM

Getting Started
193 posts

thanks peep~ i was thinking of goin thr to fix my phone... now... guess not~

darkdodger
post May 24 2011, 01:23 PM

21 posts

just go to mines shopping fair.there are plenty good shops to buy a phone.

cool2.gif cool2.gif cool2.gif
gkl83
post May 24 2011, 02:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,377 posts

happened to LYP also...

me and my wife sent our nephew hp for flashing as no able to decode/encode chinese character from SMS... the guy say charge RM30 for such flashing and come back to collect it after 1 hours... we agreed...

after 1 hour, we back to the stall for collection... the guy say no able to flash it but phone still functional as checked, no charging single cents... but surprisingly the phone able to read chinese character from SMS... thought we found water fish, but in fact the battery no able to last for 12 hours, as checked with nephew that his battery able to last 1-2 days without issues... highly believe they swapped with their used battery...

so if anyone tended to repair ur hp, better remove ur battery away from ur hp before send in for repair or do a marking on your battery... of cos check the IMEI (internal serial number) is it match with ur hp label... they may change with used/defect board as well within hours...
kakicam
post May 25 2011, 08:39 AM

Enthusiast
992 posts

QUOTE(gkl83 @ May 24 2011, 02:02 PM)
happened to LYP also...

me and my wife sent our nephew hp for flashing as no able to decode/encode chinese character from SMS... the guy say charge RM30 for such flashing and come back to collect it after 1 hours... we agreed...

after 1 hour, we back to the stall for collection... the guy say no able to flash it but phone still functional as checked, no charging single cents... but surprisingly the phone able to read chinese character from SMS... thought we found water fish, but in fact the battery no able to last for 12 hours, as checked with nephew that his battery able to last 1-2 days without issues... highly believe they swapped with their used battery...

so if anyone tended to repair ur hp, better remove ur battery away from ur hp before send in for repair or do a marking on your battery... of cos check the IMEI (internal serial number) is it match with ur hp label... they may change with used/defect board as well within hours...
damn.. isnt there any trusted seller anymore..??? vmad.gif
Ace98
post Jul 5 2011, 09:29 PM

Getting Started
173 posts

i always take out my battery if i were to ask for phone repairing services...of coz, i'm not shopping at kl, but mostly the shop will say they will send to KL to repair, luckily i got to know one of the shop's workers quite well, and they tell me to remove my battery and memory cards, so that it won't get lost or get swap...
SUSfamous mumu
post Aug 13 2011, 11:49 AM

0 posts

they are only certain stall..but i use to intro my fren to there to buy coz the service is super good and reasonable price... u can go to the suggested shop which is the samsung authorise shop which had been operated in pertama for more than 20 years ..

i use to buy and intro all my fren and my fren 's to come over there.. if they sell u the cheap or fake u can sue them.. 100% safe traders.

i tell my frens a lesson to buy a hp in the authorised shop and rather to pay extra a bit for safety.

asrul
post Aug 13 2011, 01:14 PM

Regular
1,217 posts

fuuuuuuuuuuuu
only now i found this thread.

yesterday i went to pertama complex and looking around to buy bold 2.
then got one unit black set, happily walking back home, but the phone itself restarted 3 times for 30 minutes. then go back to the shop, they said it was os6 not stable, change new set for me.

bring back home, charge it, then keypad freeze, very slow start up, restarted itself etc, went there this morning, they change me a new set, white bold 2. so far working fine.

just now i BUYR, and the data usage exceeded 1048576k and voice usage 69:01:35:36.

no point of regretting, just now praying that everything will be fine. sad.gif
as what i posted here
huzzLEE_82
post Oct 24 2011, 08:42 AM

MHaF
1,301 posts

not to forget...they can even swap the phone mainboard....
seriously it can be done within 10-20 minutes....
the basic assembly of phone hardware still the same..no matter how advance the phones are.....
onesensei
post Nov 6 2011, 08:25 PM

1 posts

Something similar happened to me. I went to a booth in Plaza Alam Sentral Shah Alam to repair my broken N70. I waited for almost one hour and they said it couldn't be fixed. Then I went back to Sabah and try to fix it again. The shop keeper in Sabah told me that my N70 couldn't be fixed because the major part (IC) of the main board is missing. LOL! Now I know why it took them almost an hour to fix my phone. They're trying to steal the parts from it. So sad.
iSean
post Nov 6 2011, 09:48 PM

iz old liao.
4,352 posts

I don't feel like appropriate to bumping this thread please someone shut it down. it's been like so long till now since 2005...

17 Pages « < 15 16 17Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0179sec    0.19    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:47 PM