Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 16 Sierra by IOI properties

views

lordgamer3
post Jun 29 2020, 01:07 AM

On my way
606 posts

QUOTE(jamestan_85 @ Feb 7 2012, 10:37 AM)
Hi Guys,

Just wan some opinion on what you all think about this development. According to some people, this land area is one of the highest in Serdang.

But the house price i think is about 600k.... quite expensive..
Easy to hit MEX,LDP to Puchong and Cyberjaya.

600k for double storey terrace or semi D?
lordgamer3
post Jun 29 2020, 01:11 AM

On my way
606 posts

QUOTE(Hatikva @ Jun 29 2020, 01:09 AM)
I think 600k was the price in 2012 as per the date of the original post?
Sorry i was unware of the current market price but i have been to that housing area a couple of times.

If the going market rate is 1M is too expensive for that area. Personally i rather get a landed property in the likes of Damansara for that kind of price probably slight top up.

This post has been edited by lordgamer3: Jun 29 2020, 01:12 AM
lordgamer3
post Jun 29 2020, 01:37 AM

On my way
606 posts

QUOTE(waghyu @ Jun 29 2020, 01:14 AM)
Double story is it? How big build up? If RM1milllion its way too expensive considering the location, and dont think build up is that huge.
Double storey if affordable parts of Damansara you will be looking at Kota Damansara and Sri Damansara but i think it will be about 2k sq feet ish. Price around 700k-1M i mean relative to your definition of affordability le.

But in the end depends where you feel comfortable with more then size as in things like schools if you have kids and friends/family etc.

lordgamer3
post Jun 29 2020, 01:46 AM

On my way
606 posts

QUOTE(waghyu @ Jun 29 2020, 01:40 AM)
Yes comfort for kids/family. Too far means long commute and this is daily.
Yep thats why like Sierra 16 for solo purpose or elderly family not bad but if have kids in terms of schooling idk where the nearest tbh.

Kota Damansara though got a lot of good schools both chinese and sekolah kebangsaan. Sorry i cant give you more useful info but what i can say is Damansara has a better blend of convenience and location. But if peak hour both also bad le sorry i cant give you much info but since i've lived this side of Selangor for the longest time this is what i can share with you le.

However Sierra 16 you still need to depend on car a lot i mean things like food and all Seri Kembangan, Cyberjaya and Puchong not that far but to get across is a nightmare during rush hours but very ok at other times and i havent seen nearby schools as far as i recall.
lordgamer3
post Jun 29 2020, 01:54 AM

On my way
606 posts

QUOTE(Hatikva @ Jun 29 2020, 01:50 AM)
Raffflesia is right next door to Dumalis. I see them side by side. Govt schools nearby also available. Maybe if you're thinking about schools like Victoria Institution, St John's or CBN then definitely not nearby. For those with friends and family living nearby (Puchong folks maybe) or working in that area, j guess it's not too far away. Depends on preference perhaps.
Yeah i think thats a fair point le think in the end depends which area feel more comfortable .
lordgamer3
post Jun 29 2020, 01:56 AM

On my way
606 posts

QUOTE(waghyu @ Jun 29 2020, 01:52 AM)
Agree, even spouse or driver handling everything, Damansara provide a lot more. Kids can go extra classes weekday / weekend shorter distance. Everything is personal choice, but I would choose convenience.
Try and check mudah there were couple of houses for sale at KD area if you are interested le.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0421sec    0.21    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:27 AM