Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Horse V1, Discussion about horses.

views

cheryL<3
post Aug 14 2012, 01:19 AM

5 posts

i got a classmate from Mauritius own a horse in malaysia but personally i prefer donkey
Ms.t12o11
post Aug 22 2012, 03:07 PM

5 posts

omg, that white RABBIT so cute...
skmillee
post Jan 30 2013, 04:54 PM

0 posts

This is to share so that lives can be saved in future for those who love horses like me and enjoy riding them.

For anyone interested in horse riding, i would NOT recommend this place in Lenggeng, Mantin Negri Sembilan called AS Equestrian Center (_http://www.asequine.blogspot.com). vmad.gif

I had life-threatening experience here last Saturday, 26 Jan 2013. I purchased 3 vouchers worth of RM 398 via Groupon. The deal was for Horse Riding lessons + Jungle Trekking. But the horse riding lessons = NONE! Straight away take us to trek in jungle and choose not suitable horse.

The horse handlers are not equipped to handle the horses which are actually race horses. And worst part is the management is very rude and not concerned of safety. I fell of the horse during a trek as the horse is known to be aggressive apparently (WHY they put me on the horse shakehead.gif ?? i dont know!) And this was while the horse handler was holding the horse i am on, and suffered back injury. Was sent to Hospital even. i could have been worse and am very thankful

i am not paralyzed or worse! But the management lady there called Puan Saadiah is very rude and arrogant when we asked for refund of our money.

THe best part is the lady can proudly say her center no insurance.. "Report lah to police, i got 400 other customers." shocking.gif

So we lodged police report at Lenggeng Police Station. But police also not seem to be doing anything.

My advice to those interested to go on lessons, please go to a center that practices high standards of safety and is insured. So i dont recommend this AS Equestrian center. Please choose the clubs that are more professional.

I hope my experience can be shared so that more are aware and can be saved from such experience. Horses are animals and as animals, they generally have their temperaments. As humans and more importantly as horse handlers, one should be responsible to KNOW and practice SAFETY briefing and use appropriate horses for the appropriate crowd. Not take matters lightly.

"Not the animals' fault but the humans"
OctoberFly
post Feb 4 2013, 10:07 PM

Getting Started
195 posts

QUOTE(skmillee @ Jan 30 2013, 04:54 PM)
This is to share so that lives can be saved in future for those who love horses like me and enjoy riding them.

For anyone interested in horse riding, i would NOT recommend this place in Lenggeng, Mantin Negri Sembilan called AS Equestrian Center (_http://www.asequine.blogspot.com).  vmad.gif
I had life-threatening experience here last Saturday, 26 Jan 2013. I purchased 3 vouchers worth of RM 398 via Groupon. The deal was for Horse Riding lessons + Jungle Trekking. But the horse riding lessons = NONE! Straight away take us to trek in jungle and choose not suitable horse.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Welcome to Malaysia! Instead of the police, why not report to FOMCA?

I always wanted a horse. I thought that riding a horse would be better than driving a car.
techhunter
post Sep 2 2019, 11:16 PM

Getting Started
231 posts

Actually having a place to ride horse, co-own horse, or full time owning horse is great. However demand in Malaysia very low, so this business not picking up and not much investment thrown into developing this sport/business in Malaysia.

If guys here really interested with this horse riding, maybe you can create a horse riding club, and start building a list of interest member.

This not only can be a great sport, it can be a great business too.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:23 PM