Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Need help to choose treadmill, F1 Racing Takasima/Nordictrack 5 series

views

shankar_dass93
post Jan 29 2012, 02:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,824 posts

QUOTE(shahanaz @ Jan 28 2012, 03:02 PM)
I'm planning on buying a home treadmill for myself (26 years old) and my budget is around 5K. It is between F1 Racing Takasima and Nordictrack 5 series their price is around 5K. The problem is I don't know how to pick the best one for me rclxub.gif . I need a long lasting treadmill which need less repair.

If you have any other treadmill under my budget to suggest, then please...I appreciate that... I live in Sg. Petani.

Takasima offers lifetime free service but Fitness concept(Nordicktrack) need RM 95.00 for each time of service. I need help and opinion, please help me. Thanks! biggrin.gif [attachmentid=2657380][attachmentid=2657381]
You should consider Life Fitness bro. Their treadmill's are used in almost all commercial gym and its suitable for heavy usage. I have a friend that had a Life fitness threadmill and it never gave him problem although on average its used for about 2 hours a day.

http://www.google.com.my/imgres?q=life+fit...t:429,r:14,s:52
shankar_dass93
post Jan 29 2012, 08:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,824 posts

QUOTE(shahanaz @ Jan 29 2012, 03:06 AM)
Thanks for your advice. I would love to find Life Fitness but I don't know whether I can find it in Sungai Petani, Kedah. Can I get life fitness treadmill with my bugdte, 5K?

Added on January 29, 2012, 3:12 am

That's the reason I changed my mind after I gave RM 100 as deposit for F1 Takasima. It looks like toys and I only realize it after compare it to other treadmill. I will use my treadmill almost everyday, maybe my mom and dad will use it too. So, I need a longer lasting and tahan lasak with my budget, 5K only.
You got to check the price out as I have no idea on it's pricing but dude, remember to get a treadmill that's solid. There's many ytypes of treadmill in the market today that gives a toy kind of feeling. Plus once reached top speed, problems start to arise. As far as I know life fitness treadmills are one of the best heavy duty treadmills in the market. Since you said that your parents are also going to be using it, pls don't get any brand just because it's cheap. Check out on stuffs like performance, specs, built quality and after sales follow up.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0164sec    0.33    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:45 AM