Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Photography Wanna buy New Camera? Undecided which to choose?V5, Please read first page before posting!!!

views

niafaz89
post Dec 8 2022, 01:35 AM

Getting Started
140 posts

QUOTE(Loseeker @ Dec 6 2022, 12:41 AM)
Brand new or used? 3K body only or with lens ?
Any of it that fits my purpose-to capture event like birthday, festival-what is the differences between body and lens?i thought camera has lens👀Don’t mind new or used😁
Loseeker
post Dec 8 2022, 10:06 PM

Apa Macam
790 posts

QUOTE(niafaz89 @ Dec 8 2022, 01:35 AM)
Any of it that fits my purpose-to capture event like birthday, festival-what is the differences between body and lens?i thought camera has lens👀Don’t mind new or used😁
For 3k budget, I suggest you get the M50 + viltrox 23mm f1.4 or sony a6000 + viltrox 23mm used.

Those lens that comes with the camera are called kit lens, they are not that much better than your smartphone lenses. What is it that your smartphone camera cannot do for you that you need to get a dslr camera? If you going to get a kit lens, then you better off saving your money and used that to contribute to your next smartphone upgrade, because kit lens usually are not that much better than your smart phone lenses.
niafaz89
post Yesterday, 09:24 PM

Getting Started
140 posts

QUOTE(Loseeker @ Dec 8 2022, 10:06 PM)
For 3k budget, I suggest you get the M50 + viltrox 23mm f1.4 or sony a6000 + viltrox 23mm used.

Those lens that comes with the camera are called kit lens, they are not that much better than your smartphone lenses. What is it that your smartphone camera cannot do for you that you need to get a dslr camera? If you going to get a kit lens, then you better off saving your money and used that to contribute to your next smartphone upgrade, because kit lens usually are not that much better than your smart phone lenses.
I see, thanks for the suggestion, will look into it😁

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 10th December 2022 - 10:08 AM