RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Peugeot 207SV - Owner discuss, quality? Service? Performance

g_kw2
post Jan 20 2012, 10:35 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi,

Looking at the Peugeot 207SV selling at an affordable price and with the package I think it is somewhat worth looking at compared to other japs car which sells expensive car at a non so premium package.
I hope I can get some people to discuss about this car. Probably the awareness of this car is not so great as I've asked a lot of people and they didn't know there is such an affordable Peugeot brand.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rep1y
post Jan 29 2012, 12:36 AM

QUOTE(g_kw2 @ Jan 20 2012, 10:35 AM)
Hi,

Looking at the Peugeot 207SV selling at an affordable price and with the package I think it is somewhat worth looking at compared to other japs car which sells expensive car at a non so premium package.
I hope I can get some people to discuss about this car. Probably the awareness of this car is not so great as I've asked a lot of people and they didn't know there is such an affordable Peugeot brand.
Yeah I just test drive today n I wud loveeee to have this car!! Now they are giving 4k discount for Peugeot 207SV, original price is 76,888, after discount is 72,888 for a full spec with body kit! thumbup.gif the only hold back I hv is d used car price..... Arghhhhhhhhh... But anyhow I'm planning to buy after CNY... c if they can gv more discount during d non-peak icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
MAD MAX
post Jan 29 2012, 01:27 AM

Getting Started

my steering got some sounds....i wonder if u guys experience the same
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic