Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.
5 Pages « < 3 4 5 
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> DSPeaker Anti-Mode 8033, Automatic Subwoofer Equalizer

htkaki
post Feb 16 2012, 09:11 AM

Maxx Audio Visual
Group: Senior Member

Aiyo, that's why I put 'very' in the post. He only reads and very seldom post. So, what is the better word to use lah? My Engrund not so powderful wan. biggrin.gif

No idea yet on the price as I am still checking. If price is right, I'll target this at those hi-end hi-fi group. It won't going to be cheap and I guess it will be more expensive than the AS-EQ1 but the target market is different.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Will.i.am.Smith
post Feb 16 2012, 12:51 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(htkaki @ Feb 16 2012, 09:11 AM)
Aiyo, that's why I put 'very' in the post. He only reads and very seldom post. So, what is the better word to use lah? My Engrund not so powderful wan. biggrin.gif

No idea yet on the price as I am still checking. If price is right, I'll target this at those hi-end hi-fi group. It won't going to be cheap and I guess it will be more expensive than the AS-EQ1 but the target market is different.
I thought wanna take advantage of the preorder now with good discount given but aint sure if the FR display is actually full bandwidth or up to 500Hz only. Do you know?
+Quote Post
htkaki
post Feb 16 2012, 02:06 PM

Maxx Audio Visual

No detail on that.
+Quote Post
htkaki
post Mar 8 2012, 10:15 PM

Maxx Audio Visual

Going to poison any fellow member in coming week tongue.gif Today, administered quite a hefty dose of venom to him. sweat.gif
+Quote Post
klimal
post Mar 17 2012, 10:41 AM

Regular

A new AntiMode Cinema is coming.
I like the new fade in and out feature.
Prevents unexpected surprise on powering up doh.gif
+Quote Post
squall_12
post Mar 17 2012, 10:49 AM

Regular

it seem to cheaper as well the new antimode cinema and might get it later if max take in.

Added on July 2, 2012, 11:20 amHi guy,

danny just borrow his anti mode 8033 for me to test so got few question before i run the AM.

1. Can use different type of subwoofer cable as i only have 1 QED reference subwoofer cable so may need to get danny to borrow me another subwoofer cable so that i can test teh AM 8033.
2.Currently i am using denon 3011 that comes with MultiEQ XT so what is the proper way to set up the Audyssey and AM.
3. When setting the AM is it only placed on my main listening area or do i need to placed multiple location as what Audyssey is recommeded for it setting?

Thanks

This post has been edited by squall_12: Jul 2 2012, 11:20 AM
+Quote Post
klimal
post Nov 12 2012, 06:13 PM

Regular

Just an update for dual subs set up with front and rear positioning.
I emailed Dspeaker about this and was advised to set the phase on the rear sub to 0 phase, although it is connected to the 180 input .

I noticed the test tones prior to the AM self calibration was louder with the phase on the rear sub at 0.
I was wondering about this issue for quite some time. It makes sense to get the signal in phase before sending it to the AM8033 for processing.

+Quote Post

5 Pages « < 3 4 5
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0475sec    2.71    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 12:14 PM