QUOTE(goo5257 @ Jan 15 2012, 01:17 AM)
Please provide me information about suzuki swift 1.5GL fuel consumption here for those who own a suzuki or not.
I have drove my suzuki swift for about 1 week only
. I found that the fuel consumption is crazy!!!
My fuel consumption is 9km/l at this moment. I use RON95. It is about RM0.20 per km... What the hack? I dint drive fast or what. I just drive it normally and jz traffic jam for some times. RM 40 RON 95 petrol finish in around 200km... It is too few... Is it related with the first service? My car haven done the first service yet
. Anyone have idea? Suzuki swift also have vvt engine which is fuel consumption saving engine. I dont expect too much. But at least should have 15km/l fuel consumption.
Please share here.Thanks...
Read it in bold.
1) Your car haven't reached 1000KM, so it is perfectly normal that it has insane FC, because your engine is still very much virgin.
Think of it as though your first time you wanna bang a virgin girl for the first time. Obviously it's tight down there. She needs time.
2) Once reach 2000KM or 5000KM then only start measuring the real FC. No point measure now when its below 1000KM and make you have sleepless nights.
If you are expecting 15Km/L FC.
1) Run in your car first. Meaning, your mileage should be around 2000KM.
2) After 2000KM drive like a granny on a Sunday morning in Monday morning peak hours traffic.
3) Do not race your car like 2Fast 2Furious. Drive and pretend as though you're driving a Hybrid.
4) Feather your accelerator pedal as light as possible but Monday morning drivers will swear at you.
5) Use Kancil/low viscosity oil such as 10W-30.This post has been edited by SleeplessEyes: Feb 6 2013, 01:34 AM