Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

TM hotspot, Streamyx ZONE & TM Wifi

views

Max
post Sep 4 2012, 09:19 AM

Regular
1,684 posts

QUOTE(squall0833 @ May 10 2012, 02:20 AM)
Ok guys, from what I've known, maybe helpful for some of you

the correct way to login TM Wifi as Streamyx Blockbuster Deal user.
- connect TM WiFi
- open safari or any browser u got, go to any website, you will be automatically redirected to TM Wifi login page
- select "Streamyx", enter ur Streamyx username without @streamyx
- enter password, tick Agreement, click login
- Authenticating... redirected to TM website, now you are online at TM Wifi

Autologin for TM Wifi
-same login method above, but tick "Autologin" it brings you to MAC management.
- add ur device mac address with xx-xx-xx-xx-xx... format instead of xx:xx:xx:xx:xx..., give a valid email address for confirmation.
-click add to add the mac, you will receive confirmation in ur given email from TM, click to activate.
-once activated, ur device is successfully added
-you can only add maximum 3 devices
-the 3 added devices can online at the same time  at TM Wifi, but normal login method can only 1 user at the same time.
-After your device has been added,  you no longer need to type username and password to login everytime connected to TM wifi
- Connect to any TM Wifi, you havent got internet access yet, open Safari or any Browser, go to any website, it will auto redirect you to "Authenticating" instead of TM Wifi Login page, then redirect you to TM website. and you are now Online at TM WiFi.
Users who have Blockbuster Deal regardless which package they are
- Yes, you have a TM Wifi ID for free, in ur tmbil services list will be shown as hotspot service
- the username is the same as your Streamyx ID username
- TM usually told us the TM WiFi password is the same as ur Streamyx ID, but it seems there maybe a problem with their system, even the password are the same or not, you will not be able to login with incorrect password error, this happens to most user, not all
-Call 100, ask them for your TM Wifi password reset, and need wait at least 1-3hrs to become usable

my situation
-Couldn't login TM Wifi (with my streamyx pass) and get incorrect password error
- Called TM, they confirmed my "correct password" really did not work, in the end they give me a reset, their default reset pass is Abc123, told me that wait 1 hr then try login again with new reset password then I can change the password myself in tmbil later time.
- After 1 hrs, still couldn't login with incorrect password error
- 2hrs later, successful login, lol, then I changed my TM Wifi password
- Set Autologin, register my phone and ipad mac to my TM wifi id, no longer need TM Wifi pass to login everytime I get in any TM wifi range nationwide, but you still need open safari or any browser, go to any website to activate internet access on TM wifi though.

What's the difference? How's the speed?
well, in my place, small town, getting 4Mbps is very difficult, currently only two 4Mbps users and I'm one of them biggrin.gif
almost every Streamyx user here are 512k and 1Mbps, so I believe the TM Wifi mostly are 1Mbps.
every each TM Wifi access point in the place just like = a normal Streamyx line with TM Wifi transmitter box, the IP address range exactly same as normal streamyx ip ranges in my place, most of TM Wifi here are 1.0Mbps, so far got one TM WiFi access point around restaurant area is 2.0Mbps.  In other states or in West Malaysia I haven't tried yet, no idea.

And if there's other user using the same TM Wifi with you, if he hogs the line, you will be slow down  sad.gif
ok.
im on UNIFI, so which ID/PASS should i use? rclxub.gif

Streamyx Zone - username@StreamyxZone pass: (13 char)
Unifi - username@unifi.my pass: (13 char)
unifi ( one time password) - username pass: (8 char)

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0176sec    0.68    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:44 PM