Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

4.3.2 looks promising, cross-realm raids (yep...)

views

TSprasys
post Jan 12 2012, 11:52 AM, updated 13y ago

Heros Never Die
Group Icon
VIP
12,925 posts

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
We previously introduced the ability to form cross-realm parties with Real ID friends, and now with Patch 4.3.2, we're adding the ability for players to use that same functionality to form raids to run older normal or heroic raids, or participate in Battlegrounds!

This will allow you to join up with your Real ID friends from other realms and:
Form a cross-realm raid and use Raid Finder
Jump in to any classic dungeon or raid and be automatically placed in the same instance
Join forces and dominate the Battlegrounds

Please note, you will not yet be able to run normal or Heroic Dragon Soul with cross-realm Real ID raids.

As we look forward to the BattleTag system, it’s a very exciting time for World of Warcraft. No matter what realm you and your friends are on you’ll be able to team up and take on group content throughout the game.
Source : http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2611-C...page=3#comments

Ever since I started RealID friendship thingy thread , few of us are currently having fun grinding pve/pvp content. its fun when you do with friends but I think this is an awesome idea. Well now I can have a larger group - 9 friends or 24 friends and get older content done as well. Imagine doing Lich King heroic 25 man for the awesome title or 10 man for the title. Oh its going to be good for guilds that run old raid runs (like Firelands)

Once this is live , I'll form the Malaysian League (Cross-Realm Raid group) , pretty much we'll start clearing Wrath and Cata raids for titles and for some old loots (I still need Tier 11 shoulders for my priest).

What do you guys think ?
TSprasys
post Jan 12 2012, 01:13 PM

Heros Never Die
Group Icon
VIP
12,925 posts

QUOTE(bartuck77 @ Jan 12 2012, 11:55 AM)
First!!

I have been adding few friends and been doing PVE content with some. This is actually a great idea for us Malaysians to get together and do raids & BG. Definitely got my support.
Yeah i noticed , stop saying brb 20 mins and log off - just join and afk
QUOTE(kEazYc @ Jan 12 2012, 12:27 PM)
I wonder TW can cross with US players or not sad.gif
No tried adding real id with someone from WoW TW , it does not work at all. It only works with same region (USA/Oceanic)
TSprasys
post Jan 13 2012, 12:58 AM

Heros Never Die
Group Icon
VIP
12,925 posts

No its horde-only. I don't have high level alliance character. I've a pending alliance transfer though.

So yeah hop into the horde and join the fun
TSprasys
post Jan 13 2012, 08:22 PM

Heros Never Die
Group Icon
VIP
12,925 posts

QUOTE(ApostLes` @ Jan 13 2012, 08:03 PM)
u mean transfer race?.. it cost 25 USD right?..
or enjoy whatever you are doing. I've managed to get someone to transfer from alliance to horde so he can join us when we do daily dungeons and pvp even across realms

TSprasys
post Jan 16 2012, 01:39 AM

Heros Never Die
Group Icon
VIP
12,925 posts

QUOTE(ctandk @ Jan 15 2012, 09:45 PM)
it will be great if we can do normal raid using real id features
Yes , exactly. This is why I wanted you guys to help out the rest of the Malaysian who are not serious about raiding but more to see content and stuff. So I plan to do old school runs ICC , BOT , BWD , classic raids - for farming or for seeing the content

QUOTE(TristanX @ Jan 15 2012, 11:13 PM)
That's the reason why I don't roll on "strange" servers. Language barrier sucks more than ping issues.
I was there , no thunderfury jokes , pretty much trade is boring. If you're in a guild with friends , probably , that would be okay but language barrier will seriously kill you
TSprasys
post Jan 16 2012, 12:28 PM

Heros Never Die
Group Icon
VIP
12,925 posts

QUOTE(ctandk @ Jan 16 2012, 04:24 AM)
its a good idea, some fun during weekend. i wouldnt mind

i gotta discuss with our officers about it..

we have to check our raid schedule too..

keep in touch.
Take your time , we just need some guideance from you guys - thats about it. I've done all previous content including Firelands (Regular) - but then you guys have more experience in raid leading and other things. No worries , let me know how.

QUOTE(ApostLes` @ Jan 16 2012, 07:37 AM)
not sure im still deciding whether to transfer realm / race to horde or stay on alliance..

it seems like most of lowyat wow players are from horde.. haiz.. kinda hard doing RBG or LFR with pugs... most of them are kids or dont know how to play on alliance..

i've been playing 1 month on retail (started on 13th December) and here's my armory link me n my girl

me : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aman...en%C3%A4/simple

my girl : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Yunaku/simple
Again you don't have to transfer realm , with the whole new cross-realm, you can stay in your realm and still have fun. I don't know why you picked Alliance.

If you have time , re-roll a new character , that would help

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:44 AM