Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS]Castor Oil for Health and Beauty

soniabenjamin
post Dec 29 2011, 01:28 PM, updated 7y ago

Looking for Castor Oil for hair, eyelashes, eyebrow and health??
biggrin.gif

Castor Oil Heritage Products (240ml)
Pure cold pressed top quality Castor Oil import from US

user posted image

Price:RM46 for 240ml RM34 for 120ml postage rm6 for semenanjung.

Consult your GP or do own research before using it

Dealing method: Post Laju

Location of seller: Kuala Lumpur

Contact for details: [email protected]

http://maryashleyhealthandbeauty.blogspot.com/

Castor Oil review for Eyerbrow

Credits to Make up valley

lusciouslyna89 on 12/9/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by lusciouslyna89
Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been consistently using the Castor oil regimen, every night for almost a year...it hasn't been easy and there were times when i got discouraged, but comparing to how my eyebrows looked when i 1st started to how they are now, i definately dont mind continuing.
I was not blessed with full eyebrows, they were always light(as in few hairs) & parched, so i would draw them on w/pencil, which would make me feel insecure bc they did not look natural & I could never do fun outdoor activities (like swimming) for fear that my eyebrows would melt off. I've almost resorted to getting them tattooed w/ feathered technique, but before i did i searched for alternatives and i came across this marvelous oil.
Now my eyebrows are fuller, thicker, still a few spots that need some work, but for the most part im loving it, i dont need to fill in my brows as much, so i look more natural!
I also used this on my eyelashes & its made them longer, but i care more about the eyebrows. and also use it as an ingridient for my OCM method.
Be warned this will cause clogged pores around skin of eyebrows, I wipe excess of w/ a Qtip.

Added on January 21, 2012, 1:26 pmhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Castor-Oil-M...278415635508997

Added on January 21, 2012, 1:25 pmCastor Oil for under your eyes

Castor Oil Takes Care of the Skin around Your Eyes
Castor oil is considered very useful in removing dark bags under your eyes. In folk and alternative medicine, the oil which comes from the castor bean serves as a treatment for many ailments. Because of its unique, healing ingredients, castor oil is used to alleviate constipation, induce labor, treat the sciatic nerve, support hair growth, cure the lymph system, and many other medical conditions.
Using castor oil is an easy, inexpensive and effective way to reduce the appearance of dark circles underneath your eyes, which are usually temporary and may be a result of different factors – lack of sleep, stress, fatigue and other similar causes.
Compared to most commercial eye creams that contain harsh chemicals, castor oil is all-organic. It is free from any artificial ingredients or chemicals that may be harmful for your skin. Castor oil is also very practical as it is relatively cheap compared to other eye creams.

This post has been edited by soniabenjamin: Nov 27 2014, 09:55 PM
VinChLucre
post Feb 22 2012, 09:33 PM

18 posts

Hi, are you still selling them?
electronicfly
post Feb 22 2012, 10:13 PM

Getting Started
Group Icon
VIP
100 posts

Don't forget your WTS tag, or risk having your thread closed.
Main rules:
4) Tag your topics and use the template. Do kindly include the THREAD TAGS and [WTB]/[WTS] tags when opening a thread. Failure to do so may result in immediate deletion of the particular thread. Using the template helps potential buyers search, so it is to your advantage

Refer to the FAQ at https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=faq&article=53 for more detailed explanation as well as to view the rest of the rules if you have not.
cyberez
post Jul 11 2012, 12:30 AM

2 posts

still available?
soniabenjamin
post Aug 12 2012, 08:53 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(cyberez @ Jul 11 2012, 01:30 AM)
still available?
yup i am, and i also update in my facebook page "castor oil malaysia" check and like nod.gif
soniabenjamin
post Jan 25 2013, 05:21 PM

5 posts

credits to : AYURVEDIC HOME REMEDIES

In case of anxiety coupled with palpitation and burning sensation on top of head due to excessive thinking etc, a teaspoon of castor oil can be allowed to soak on the top of head. This is said to relieve mental tension, anxiety and burning sensation on the crown of the head.

When small children suffer from unexpected stomach pain due to indigestion or body heat, instill two to three drops of castor oil into the belly button and gently massage the area in a circular motion two or three times. This brings the pain under control very quickly.
soniabenjamin
post Jan 25 2013, 05:23 PM

5 posts

credits to :AYURVEDIC HOME REMEDIES

Couple of decades back castor oil was extensively used for treating ailments afflicting people of all ages from newborns to old folks.

A drop or two of castor oil was applied on the fontanel of the newborn. Castor oil was applied over the eyes before bathing the newborn.

The child was fed milk mixed with castor oil once in two or three days. Up to the age of 12, children were given castor oil once in a month with coffee as part of stomach cleansing.

In case of boils that occur during the summer season, castor oil is mixed in hot rice and made into a poultice and applied on the affected areas.
soniabenjamin
post Jan 25 2013, 05:24 PM

5 posts

Castor oil is rich in a fatty acid, which is effective in killing microorganisms such as bacteria, and fungi that causes infections on the face and other parts of the body. Castor oil has been used for years to cure skin infections like athlete's foot, ringworm, scar tissue, fungal and bacterial infections, as it has been proven to boost the body's lymphocytes to the infected area.

You many find Castor oil in your local grocery or online. There are many brands available. Compared to many other very expensive products that claim many of the same things, Castor oil appears to be very cost effective. The most important thing to remember is to buy the cold pressed Castor oil, should you be using it for your skin.
soniabenjamin
post Jan 25 2013, 05:25 PM

5 posts

The FDA approved Castor oil to be used in many things but is known for being used to treat skin disorders and for being a laxative. Castor oil is a powerful laxative and this is one of its most popular uses today and in days gone by.

Many people are finding Castor oil to be cost effective as it can be used in so many different ways. You can find Castor oil in cosmetics, manufacturing of soaps, plastics, lubricants, machine oils, sealants, food additives and lastly naturopathy practitioners, who believe that castor oil helps to strengthen the immune system.
soniabenjamin
post Jan 25 2013, 05:26 PM

5 posts

According to an article found on Skinverse.com, Castor Oil Part Two, "Be sure to use only cold-pressed (or cold-drawn) castor oil that is hexane-free. Any other kind could clog your pores.

Another good reason to use cold-pressed castor oil instead of refined castor oil is that cold-pressed oils retain much more of their valuable nutrients.

A study by a Turkish university showed that more than 95 percent of the free fatty acids and carotenoids, and up to 61 percent of the tocopherols were removed, when edible oil goes through the conventional refining process."

The oil is also a natural emollient that can trap moisture within the skin, reducing the dehydration of the skin, keeping it well hydrated. Castor oil can be used to remove make up, and is one of the cheapest anti-ageing products.

It is rather thick so a little bit goes along way. Some even claim in its ability to grow eyebrows, eyelashes, and hair. Some people have had good results mixing one-ounce Castor oil and 2 ounces of virgin Coconut oil. The results are quite nice; leaving the hair nourished and very soft. Should you find some oil left in your hair, baking soda works well to remove any residual.
soniabenjamin
post Jan 25 2013, 05:27 PM

5 posts

Hair growth
To get your hair to grow faster, you need to do a hair oiling a couple of times every week with castor oil. Apply some to the scalp, leave on for at least 30 minutes and then wash off. The result is long, thick, shiny hair. It will also prevent hair loss. If you like you can also apply some to the lengths while your at it. Again, if you find that castor oil is too thick, add a bit of some other vegetable oil to it (olive or coconut for instance) – up to 50%.

Tip! To remove the castor oil from your hair: if you use shampoo, apply the shampoo before wetting the hair. The same goes with the conditioner only method.
credit: HILDA
soniabenjamin
post Jan 25 2013, 05:27 PM

5 posts

THE WONDER OF CASTOR OIL

2. Makeup remover
If you find that OCM takes to long, or if you don’t want to do it every day, you can still use castor oil as a make up remover. Either 100% castor oil or half castor oil and half olive oil is great. Just apply some oil to a cotton ball or q-tip and swipe off the make-up.

3. Hair growth
To get your hair to grow faster, you need to do a hair oiling a couple of times every week with castor oil. Apply some to the scalp, leave on for at least 30 minutes and then wash off. The result is long, thick, shiny hair. It will also prevent hair loss. If you like you can also apply some to the lengths while your at it. Again, if you find that castor oil is too thick, add a bit of some other vegetable oil to it (olive or coconut for instance) – up to 50%.
Tip! To remove the castor oil from your hair: if you use shampoo, apply the shampoo before wetting the hair. The same goes with the conditioner onlymethod.

4. Darkening hair
Using castor oil will make your hair just the slightest bit darker. So if you want darker hair, you’re going to love using castor oil on your scalp!

5. Eyelashes
But this doesn’t only work on the hair on your head! No, applying castor oil to your eyelashes or even eyebrows will also result in long, thick lashes and brows. Maybe you want a thicker beard? Works just as well! This is great to do before going to bed and leaving on over night. Or, when doing the oil cleansing method, make sure your eyelashes get some of that oil as well. Just avoid contact with eyes if possible!
Tip! Wash out an old mascara brush and use it to apply the castor oil. You can even pour some castor oil into the clean mascara container and apply just like you would do with mascara.

6. Scar healing
The healing properties of castor oil means that it can be used on scars to help them heal. According to skinverse, castor oil can even help heal internal scars such as scars from surgery. You can also apply castor oil on cuts or burns to help them heal fast.

7. Mole and wart removal
Applying some castor oil to warts, liver spots or moles will over time help you get rid of them. If you apply some every night, you should see progress already after a few weeks, and after 2-3 months the whole thing will be gone, says skinverse.
soniabenjamin
post Feb 17 2013, 10:53 AM

5 posts

Please go to castor oil malaysia facebook for more complation of castor oil wonders..
soniabenjamin
post Mar 30 2013, 01:08 PM

5 posts

Castor Oil Malaysia shared a link.
2 hours ago
Terima Kasih banyak2......
no dah tukar ke..
Mary - 0162020359

http://www.penbiru.com/2012/01/castor-oil-...-kesuburan.html

www.penbiru.com: CASTOR OIL UNTUK TINGKATKAN KESUBURAN
www.penbiru.com
oo x tahu fungsi Castor Oil ni untuk kesuburan. sbb sebelom ni, ain ada involve dalam castor oil tapi tuk buat jadi minyak hitam kenderaan.. mmg minyak castor ni bagus tuk kete..tapi ni bukan setakat kereta.. wanita pon leh guna gak ye.. eerrmm kena cari info details ni
Like · · Share
Promote
39 people saw this post
FD
Musician/Band

Castor Oil Malaysia
2 hours ago
MINYAK JARAK
credit to : Serba guna

Minyak jarak adalah minyak yang sangat bermanfaat terutama untuk perawatan rambut dan pertumbuhan rambut. Ini adalah pencahar dan berasal dari biji jarak. Minyak yang berwarna kuning seperti mustard halus tetapi sebenarnya tidak ada minyak mustard. Minyak jarak kaya akan vitamin E dan mengandung banyak mineral dan protein. Ini memiliki banyak manfaat untuk kuli...See More
Like · · Share
3 people like this.

Promote
109 people saw this post

Castor Oil Malaysia
Wednesday
What are the Benefits of Castor Oil?

Castor Oil has been used both internally and externally for thousands of years due to its many wonderful health benefits. Since it can strengthen the immune system, castor oil is considered a great remedy to treat the following major illnesses and ailments:Multiple SclerosisParkinson's DiseaseCerebral PalsyHair lossPain from Arthritis and RheumatismIt has also been found to help with many everyday problems such as:Yeast InfectionsConstipationGastrointestinal ProblemsMenstrual DisordersMigrainesAcneSunburnAthlete's FootRingwormSkin AbrasionsInflammationCastor Oil is also commonly used to induce labour, so pregnant women should always consult a doctor before using it.

Uses of Castor Oil

Arthritis Natural Remedy

The anti-inflammatory properties of Castor Oil make it an excellent massage oil for relieving arthritic joints, nerve inflammations, and sore muscles.Make a small pad by folding a small piece of unbleached cotton flannelette into 3 or 4 layers.Dip the cotton pad into Castor Oil and place it on to the affected joint or muscle.Cover the pad with a plastic wrap.Place a hot water bottle or heating pad over the plastic wrapped cotton pad. The plastic wrap will prevent the water bottle or heating pad from getting oily.Leave the cotton pad on for 45 minutes to an hour, once per day.This Castor Oil pack can be reused. Simply place it into a plastic ziplock bag and refrigerate it until it is ready to be used again. It can be refrigerated in a ziplock bag.

Constipation Remedy

Studies have shown that Castor Oil is a very strong laxative, which makes it very effective against constipation. Therefore, simply take a teaspoon of castor oil in the morning. You can mix the oil with orange juice, cranberry juice, prune juice, or ginger juice to take away from the bitter taste without affecting the laxative effects. However, do not take it continuously for more than 3 days. If symptoms persist for longer than 3 days, consult your physician immediately.

Ringworm Treatment

Ringworm is known to be a stubborn condition to treat, but one of the active compounds of Castor Oil (Undecylenic Acid) has been found to be very effective at treating this fungal infection.Spray Castor leaves with some hot water and coarsely crush the leaves.Soak the leaves in pure coconut oil.Warm the leaves to a temperature that will not burn the skin, and apply the leaves over the affected area as a poultice.Leave on the skin for at least one hour, or optionally overnight.You may wrap the leaves with unbleached cotton fabric to prevent the oil from staining your bed sheets.Repeat the procedure every night before going to bed until cured. However, if you notice any redness or discomfort around the area, discontinue this remedy.

Skin Problems

Successful studies have approved the use of Castor Oil for skin infections and other skin problems such as sunburn, abrasions, acne, dry skin, boils, warts, stretch marks, liver/age spots, athletes foot and chronic itching and inflamed skin.Dip a cotton ball into Castor oil and apply it onto the affected skin in the morning and at night.Alternatively, for larger skin areas, soak an appropriately large piece of unbleached cotton cloth in Castor Oil and wrap the affected area overnight.If the area is very small, soak a Band-Aid in Castor Oil and cover the infected skin overnight.For stubborn fungal infections that affect the skin or nails, it is recommended to soak the affected skin in Epsom Salt for 10-15 minutes to soften and disinfect the skin before applying Castor Oil. This can help speed up the healing process.

Stye Treatment

The anti-bacterial components of castor oil have been found to be effective against styes (oil gland infections on the eyelid). Simply apply a very small drop of the oil directly onto the stye 2 or 3 times per day.

Wrinkle Treatment

Castor oil is a natural emollient that penetrates the skin and helps stimulate the production of collagen and elastin which can soften and hydrate the skin. Therefore, it is a wonderful natural treatment for wrinkles since it restores and rejuvenates skin's natural youthful appearance by making skin smoother, softer and pliant. Dip a small cotton ball into the oil and apply it on wrinkled skin before going to bed. Use only a small amount of oil when applying it to the skin near the eyes.

What are the Side Effects of Castor Oil?

Castor oil is normally safe if used in moderation. However, pregnant and lactating women and people with intestinal blockage, acute inflammatory intestinal disease, appendicitis, or abdominal pain should not take Castor Oil without their doctor's approval. Note that precautions must be taken when taking the oil internally, so you should always follow the directions on the package and consult your doctor or naturopathic professional before consuming it. A typical recommended dosage for the oil is no more than one-half to one full teaspoon per day. Overdosage of Castor Oil may result in diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or cramping.

Where and How to Buy Castor Oil

Castor Oil is best purchased from a health food store, since the oil that can be found in a supermarket may be meant for industrial use only (which is not safe for human consumption). Look for cold-pressed or cold-processed oil only and confirm it with a naturopathic doctor before taking it. The color of the oil should be a very light or pale yellow.
soniabenjamin
post Dec 28 2013, 09:31 PM

5 posts

http://maryashleyhealthandbeauty.blogspot.com/

Many more information about castor oil

ethan chong
post Mar 19 2014, 12:23 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

Hi, still available?
sharmine
post Feb 26 2015, 04:48 PM