Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

New Volkswagen Passat VS New Peugeot 508, Which is better buy???

views

pixels10
post Dec 26 2011, 11:31 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Dec 26 2011, 09:23 PM)
Really??? 1 thg I dislike bout 508 is the franchise right belongs to NAZA. I dun quite like dealing with them due to some real case fr frenz where NAZA dun giv a damn after sales. They onli look after their pocket. Salesperson oso LCLY.
true. i bought a peugeot from naza before and the salesguy promised me this and that. after buying it, he keep delaying saying the smart tag no stock lar, apointment book for tinting full lar(he promise tinting discount at their centre, jln 222) and loads more bull. later he stopped answering my calls and when i called the office said he quit and it's not their problem! vmad.gif

had 3 peugeot's in my life...they make a wonderful ride for the first 3 years...then the prob starts...especially overheating prob, fan prob, aircon prob, absorber prob...and they cost an awful lot to fix...
but safety wise, they are superb rclxms.gif totalled one of it before and me+passenger was unscathed. car end up in junk yard though... sweat.gif

another thing to add, i like peugeot as they're fast and stable with good road-handling. kinda like a merc/bmw. and they are comfortable..these are actually the few points that made me buy them continously lar...otherwise with so many problems they cause me(and hard to find a mechanic that can really fix them, naza sucks so bad i think they should send their people to more courses from peugeot) i won't have had 3 right laugh.gif

never drove/own a vw before so can't comment...

This post has been edited by pixels10: Dec 26 2011, 11:50 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.62    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:30 PM