Melaka govt studying proposals for cheaper, faster

s@ni
post Oct 18 2012, 01:25 PM

Gambar Di Lesen Kereta Saya
2,814 posts

QUOTE(kwchoy83 @ Oct 18 2012, 12:09 PM)
Hi...i oso first time purchase car.After seeing the ad at Mudah.com,this company is selling the cheap price RM14980 (kenari).Finally going there for view car.One salesgirl name Ms.Lee ask RM500 for test drive.Paid already think wan to buy.Ask this girl for calculation.Come out price is RM18430++..I also quite surprise with this price and ask what u are charge.She seems like dun wan to explain.As i know used car charges (included puspakom,insurance etc) is around RM1 -2k only..Than suddenly ask me pay RM750 cash for Fast Fees Transfer.Say is this for bank.Argue with her.Finally she cancel it.Than say RM100 charge for failed apply loan..After thinking i feel this company is not honest and cheated.Asked back for the RM500.this girl refuse to refund.

So now i complaint to Tribunal tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia to claim back my RM500...
please share her details

phone number
address
links to mudah.com advertisement?
irmo
post Oct 18 2012, 03:25 PM

lodge a police report or to tribunal pengguna.
Thanks for sharing. Will blacklist this shop exactly.
riezzien
post Oct 18 2012, 04:51 PM

107 posts

IS this the second hand car shop near the pasar borong one?
kwchoy83
post Oct 19 2012, 12:23 PM

Hi guys,here the details of this shop.

Keng Siang Trading
Block I-G-10,112,14,16 Jalan PP 40,
Taman Penggiran Putra,
43300 Sri Kembangan.Selangor
Tel : 03-89422664
phn : 012-6617664

Hi gahpadu,can claim back my petrol,salary ,tol all that? I already sent the Tribunal Letter to them,but they refuse to receive my letter.So now i need go to Komplex Mahkamah to take Surat Akuan Sumpah.My day for hari pendengaran is on 31 oct 2012.If she / he no attend for this,Tribunal will take action against this company

Added on October 19, 2012, 12:25 pmRiezzien,Yes that is the shop .near petrol Shell station...

This post has been edited by kwchoy83: Oct 19 2012, 12:25 PM
s@ni
post Oct 19 2012, 12:27 PM

Gambar Di Lesen Kereta Saya
2,814 posts

i think i almost buy kelisa from these guys sweat.gif
kwchoy83
post Oct 19 2012, 03:09 PM

s@ni,lucky u dun go there..if u buy liao sure u will get headache
farhan1238
post Oct 22 2012, 03:46 AM

abg ak baru nk beli keta bulan lepas tpi kena scam plak dgn kedai ni

Al kisah nye abg ak nk angkt kelisa,mase gi sana punye la lemah lembut amoi tuh pelawa tgok2 keta tpi nk test drive katenye mintak rm500.abg ak kte ish apsal plak kena deposit x compom pon lagi tpi amoi tu kate meme procedur,so sbb time tuh x tau lagi bayar je la da test drive smua puas hati dia nk angkt la,amoi tu kate dia bole uruskan loan bank so abg ak pon bayar la 300 lepas nego2 utk booking n proceduree.

lepas smgu da buat hal kedai kol kate doc x lengkap padahal da kasi,2-3 minggu pastu plak dia kol kate kereta tu ade org da beli u datang la pilih keta lain.Abg ak pon panas la wth kate da booking n anta submit loan mne bole jual kan?abg ak kte xpe2 nnti sye pegi kedai kite tgok mcm mne

sbb bz abg ak dtg la sebulan kemudian iaitu smalam skali ngn ak,amoi tu kate u mne bole dtg hari ahad kiteorg byak customer,then abg ak sound la ingt sye x bz ke hari lain..then muke dia trus berubah lepas abg ak kte nk mintak balik duit rm300 tuh,gadoh la kejap kt dpan tuh ckap apsal plak ni kate loan x submit n prove u pon suda jual kereta kenapa nk kena cas plak 300.

kecoh2 dpan tu dia bawak gi masuk ofice tunjuk kt abg ak yg abg ak sendiri yg kol bank suruh cancel kan loan tuh,tu yg lawak nye dia tunjuk kt website ambank ckap abg ak yg cancel,gadoh dlm tuh kate kalo sye suruh cancel buat apa la sye nk apply loan.

Then dia kate itu saya x tau u kol bank je la.lepas tngan plak,Tu yg panas abg ak kte bank mane ni?bagi numbe i nk kol nk confirm kan,mase nk blah tuh abg ak kte nk report SSM ngn report polis.DIa kate report la (dengan nada yang bongkak) cis berani sungguh.

So ak nk bagi pengajaran kt smua jgan la beli keta kt kedai ni.Buat rugi je byak masalah

ni iklan mudah dia guna utk scam org
http://www.mudah.my/li?ca=9_s&id=10562

ni thread org lain yg kena tipu
http://www.majalah.com/?classified:u...ipu:7CWHFGWCRM
http://www.flyingspaghettimonster.com/portal/forum...d.php?t=280092

ni gmba kedai dia,dia usha padat je kt ak mase tgkap gmba tuh hahaa...
user posted imageuser posted image

amoi yg scam abg ak pkai bju kuning tuh

sory kalo panjang ye just nk ceritakan situasi supaya xde org tertipu lagi sbb pegi tadi pon ramai org kt sana tgh nk beli keta
conan1
post Oct 22 2012, 07:34 AM

222 posts

QUOTE(farhan1238 @ Oct 22 2012, 03:46 AM)

bagus bro..aku dulu mencari juga kedai ni nak beli kereta sbb nmpk iklan dekat mudah..tapi tak jumpa...bersyukur sgt...lps tu trus pegi seremban sbb banyak used car kt situ(dulu mmg ad beli kt seremban jugak)...rasanya elok call orang2 yang kena scam bawak je report polis dgn tribunal... icon_rolleyes.gif
sky1223
post Oct 22 2012, 08:48 AM

202 posts

Luckily i didnt buy the used car from this shop,their price is cheaper but than they told me to add this and that.

Finally i give up on this shop ,then i went to pj old town there on sunday to hv look for used car,the shop is at danau kota and the boss do what we request.

kwchoy83
post Oct 22 2012, 12:05 PM

Hey guys,pls go report either to Tribunal or police.Pls just let it and be keep quite there...
jimlim007
post Oct 22 2012, 12:08 PM

Enoch
4,073 posts

wa, so many cases, send this shop to hell, same goes to gov
kwchoy83
post Oct 22 2012, 04:20 PM

JimLim,i also hope can send this shop to hell.This shop too bullshit untill `enggan menerima` my pos daftar where inside is Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia complaint to her.Because they dont want to received my complaint letter,so i need to High Court to take Surat Akuan Bersumpah today to sumpah that i already send my letter to them but they dont wan to received.This Akuan i need bring to TTPM on 31 oct where is my hari pendengaran.If them dint attend on that day,TTPM will take action agains them but im not sure wat action will be taken.
So guys,pls wish me good luck !. and wait for my news on 31 oct..
jimlim007
post Oct 22 2012, 04:30 PM

Enoch
4,073 posts

I saw this shit used car dealer keep SPAM posting at Mudah for below market price. Look like Mudah is not reliable, and perhaps also part of the stakeholder, every car sell Mudah get some percentage. If not, why Mudah did not ban this dealer. End talk, all is about money!

I wish you good luck to get your car back soon or get full refund from this shit used car dealer.
gahpadu
post Oct 22 2012, 04:31 PM

1,411 posts

QUOTE(kwchoy83 @ Oct 19 2012, 12:23 PM)
Hi guys,here the details of this shop.

Keng Siang Trading
Block I-G-10,112,14,16 Jalan PP 40,
Taman Penggiran Putra,
43300 Sri Kembangan.Selangor
Tel : 03-89422664
phn : 012-6617664

Hi gahpadu,can claim back my petrol,salary ,tol all that? I already sent the Tribunal Letter to them,but they refuse to receive my letter.So now i need go to Komplex Mahkamah to take Surat Akuan Sumpah.My day for hari pendengaran is on 31 oct 2012.If she / he no attend for this,Tribunal will take action against this company

Added on October 19, 2012, 12:25 pmRiezzien,Yes that is the shop .near petrol Shell station...
yes ...u can claim.

If those company not attend the pendengaran , the tribunal will give a chance for them to appeal for another pendengaran.if still they wont attend then the tribunal will award the case to you.(U won the case thumbup.gif ) and hopely those company will pay u.

where is ur pendengaran?KL? Selangor or Putrajaya? try to come early and go to any pendengaran to get an experience on pendengaran.
huaren1978
post Oct 22 2012, 04:48 PM

pendengaran=hearing
Maknusia
post Oct 22 2012, 04:59 PM

933 posts

Yeah, I was there the reason as you, since they had advertise very decent price compared to market rate. Hence myhubby and I went there, like 2 months a go.

The thing that pissed us off, is they they asked us to pay rm500 for a test drive. we were arguing why should we pay before a test drive. And if we decide not to take the car, the money is non-refundable! doh.gif rclxub.gif

we thought, if just to testdrive it causes so much hassle, imagine, after going thru the paper work and any warranty claim?! Hence we decided to just walk out of there.

read here as well

http://www.flyingspaghettimonster.com/portal/forums/show...ad.php?t=280092

farhan1238
post Oct 22 2012, 06:18 PM

tu la the kedai so berlagak .....i say want to report SSM and polis she say...ok la just report la....damnnnnn how people like this do business since 2006??i also dont understand

she said that my bro cant get refund because my brother call the bank to cancel the loan,i was like if i want to cancel then why the hell do i want to apply for it in the first place.

She then said in the policy already stated once a person cancel the loan then automatic the deposit money burn.i think mybe she gave the bank the false numbe of my brother so the fake person will menyamar as my bro ask the bank to cancel the loan
jimlim007
post Oct 22 2012, 07:37 PM

Enoch
4,073 posts

too bad, mudah does not provide user rating. hmm... how to avoid this kind of shop even I did not get know from mudah or here? I am also considering a used car also, so scare to see this shop...

so many users are cheated by this shop, why not everyone go sabotaj their car senyap senyap lol... seriously if i am get cheated, I am ALL IN to do everything i can to 'pay back'.
-cmi-
post Oct 22 2012, 07:51 PM

664 posts

So many people kene con but surprisingly, this shop is still exist. Seriously wtf.
Their tokey along with the amoi should kena pijak hard2 already.
kidmad
post Oct 22 2012, 11:58 PM

4,370 posts

QUOTE(jimlim007 @ Oct 22 2012, 04:30 PM)
I saw this shit used car dealer keep SPAM posting at Mudah for below market price. Look like Mudah is not reliable, and perhaps also part of the stakeholder, every car sell Mudah get some percentage. If not, why Mudah did not ban this dealer. End talk, all is about money!

I wish you good luck to get your car back soon or get full refund from this shit used car dealer.
mudah would not know this company is doing hanky panky la. the other day i went to another shop look for a Pug 207 selling at rm55k.. yes you check out mudah i think there is only 1 only. Ask RM300 booking to test drive then i say fine nvm... i ask for final quatation... From RM55k turned up to about rm58k.. Handling fees itself need RM1.2k? Paperwork rm300? I was like WTF it's not my first time purchasing 2nd hand car man. Myself already call ambank and they agent quoted me 3.2% interest rate and lower ask the guy you got do ambank loan? he say got got but interest rate confirm 3.4? It is like that one? WTF want extra money go into pocket ada la.

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

0.0187sec    0.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:44 PM