Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
125 Pages « < 119 120 121 122 123 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Technical PS VITA FAQ For Beginners | V1, General PSV Q&A and Technical Discussion

views

aziratul
post Nov 18 2015, 08:21 AM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(lyc1982 @ Nov 17 2015, 10:50 PM)
Lol. What are you trying to say? Yeah, ps vita is dead. But why there are game still coming for it? The writer is stupid. whistling.gif whistling.gif
raymondtong94
post Nov 18 2015, 08:46 AM

Choco-chan daisuki!
11,096 posts

QUOTE(aziratul @ Nov 18 2015, 08:21 AM)
Lol. What are you trying to say? Yeah, ps vita is dead. But why there are game still coming for it? The writer is stupid.  whistling.gif  whistling.gif
by Sony means first party, that is the game studios by Sony itself. Bandai Namco, Koei Temco, Compile Heart, Square Enix and etc those are 3rd party studios.
there are still support from 3rd party studios but not 1st party studios.

This post has been edited by raymondtong94: Nov 18 2015, 08:47 AM
aziratul
post Nov 18 2015, 08:59 AM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(raymondtong94 @ Nov 18 2015, 08:46 AM)
by Sony means first party, that is the game studios by Sony itself. Bandai Namco, Koei Temco, Compile Heart, Square Enix and etc those are 3rd party studios.
I know that. There are good and great 3rd party studio game that can rival Sony own studio, so why bother with that? I dont care Sony did not give any support for it own device as long as there is still game for it. By the way, PS Vita is great companion to my PS4. Work great too when i want to play game lying on my bed without the need to look at tv screen laugh.gif laugh.gif
nill
post Nov 18 2015, 10:34 AM

Casual
366 posts

QUOTE(aziratul @ Nov 18 2015, 08:59 AM)
I know that.  There are good and great 3rd party studio game that can rival Sony own studio, so why bother with that? I dont care Sony did not give any support for it own device as long as there is still game for it. By the way, PS Vita is great companion to my PS4. Work great too when i want to play game lying on my bed without the need to look at tv screen  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Vita is a great companion as long as your ISP don't mess up.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

aziratul
post Nov 18 2015, 11:08 AM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(nill @ Nov 18 2015, 10:34 AM)
Vita is a great companion as long as your ISP don't mess up.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Sorry for your ISP problem. tongue.gif tongue.gif Mine 8mbps no lag... laugh.gif laugh.gif
nill
post Nov 18 2015, 11:48 AM

Casual
366 posts

I really hope Sony allow PS4 to download Vita files.
Don't want to plug in PS3 to download Vita games..

El-LoboSolitario
post Nov 20 2015, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(raymondtong94 @ Nov 18 2015, 08:46 AM)
And just no AAA title for vita, only side projects from those well known 3rd party...
It's still Sony's own fault to have coming to this...

On the other hand, even with the support of big 3rd party developers, there are also some games just not gonna make it into the company project listing, this one is not Sony's problem...
Luckily, we have kickstarter projects to deal with that, something like Mighty #9 and bloodstained, the spiritual incarnation of mega man and castlevania thumbup.gif
Stupidquestions
post Dec 3 2015, 11:58 AM

12 posts

Does anyone here know the game:Love Live School Idol Paradise
nill
post Dec 3 2015, 01:37 PM

Casual
366 posts

QUOTE(Stupidquestions @ Dec 3 2015, 11:58 AM)
Does anyone here know the game:Love Live School Idol Paradise

It's a R2 Jpn only title. Why?
uzary
post Jan 11 2016, 10:03 AM

J@ck da D0n
3,149 posts

Guys, can u guys help me to decide which ps vita should i buy? psv1000 or psv2000? i watched all the comparison videos but still not sure which to choose. is the oled really great compared to the ips lcd on the 2000? other than the screen what else should consider? how about the accessories?

current situation is my cousin wts his psv2k to me, he bought bout few months ago around October 2015, but not a local warranty, assumed an international warranty. he offered me for price rm600-700++, he gave bout 5 physical games but only 2 games i only interested, 8gb memory card,with screen protector applied, also aluminum case and carrying pouch.

i checked the garage sales sections, for the price range, i can get a psv1k with more or less the same bundle as above. the only problem with that is since im working in terengganu, and most sellers are in the west coast, i cant do a cod, so i just have to trust the seller's descriptions on the conditions of the psvita, also the risk of postage. my main reason why i wana buy vita is because i wana do remote play on my ps4. and i also a bit of a playstation collector, i have all from ps1 to ps4, and psp too. so only vita left. laugh.gif

so guys, please help me decide, which should i buy? icon_question.gif icon_question.gif
aziratul
post Jan 11 2016, 11:30 AM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(uzary @ Jan 11 2016, 10:03 AM)
Guys, can u guys help me to decide which ps vita should i buy? psv1000 or psv2000? i watched all the comparison videos but still not sure which to choose. is the oled really great compared to the ips lcd on the 2000? other than the screen what else should consider? how about the accessories?

current situation is my cousin wts his psv2k to me, he bought bout few months ago around October 2015, but not a local warranty, assumed an international warranty. he offered me for price rm600-700++, he gave bout 5 physical games but only 2 games i only interested, 8gb memory card,with screen protector applied, also aluminum case and carrying pouch.

i checked the garage sales sections, for the price range, i can get a psv1k with more or less the same bundle as above. the only problem with that is since im working in terengganu, and most sellers are in the west coast, i cant do a cod, so i just have to trust the seller's descriptions on the conditions of the psvita, also the risk of postage. my main reason why i wana buy vita is because i wana do remote play on my ps4. and i also a bit of a playstation collector, i have all from ps1 to ps4, and psp too. so only vita left. laugh.gif   

so guys, please help me decide, which should i buy? icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif
My own perspective, PSV1K is the best, but since this version no longer sold by Sony, it will be quit hard to find any accessories (such as charging port, its different than PSV2K) for the device in the future...

For collector purpose, if you had the money, just buy both. Lel..

Check the seller reputation, check how may replies in his thread, and look at the seller last new topic/post by stalking his id. laugh.gif laugh.gif If it sound good, just buy. Worried later.. Haha
kosuke09211
post Jan 20 2016, 04:19 PM

Casual
409 posts

Hi guys, its my 1st time here smile.gif smile.gif
I just bought a psv2k few days ago...i got few question i wan to ask.

1.does the game itself comes with R1/R3 effect my PSN account for dlc?

2.i notice even if i dont have a psn account log in, it will still give me a trophy when i play my games...if i register and log in my PSN account will the trophy reset?

3.which region of psn+ should i get? i know they are free games and freebie every month...im thinking JP? it is good?

that'll be all for now thanks in advanced rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by kosuke09211: Jan 20 2016, 04:20 PM
Rubypoyo
post Jan 20 2016, 07:44 PM

Casual
374 posts

For PS4 sifu wanna ask a noob question?
When we put the PS4 vertically.. is the led light indicator only work at the right side of ps4 console or can it work at both side?
LouisLord
post Jan 20 2016, 11:14 PM

12 posts

Should I get vita console or vita TV if I only want to play persona 4 golden?
raymondtong94
post Jan 20 2016, 11:50 PM

Choco-chan daisuki!
11,096 posts

QUOTE(kosuke09211 @ Jan 20 2016, 04:19 PM)
Hi guys, its my 1st time here  smile.gif smile.gif
I just bought a psv2k few days ago...i got few question i wan to ask.

1.does the game itself comes with R1/R3 effect my PSN account for dlc?

2.i notice even if i dont have a psn account log in, it will still give me a trophy when i play my games...if i register and log in my PSN account will the trophy reset?

3.which region of psn+ should i get? i know they are free games and freebie every month...im thinking JP? it is good?

that'll be all for now thanks in advanced rclxms.gif
1. Yes.

2. I can't be certain about this. I already had a PSN account when I got my PS4 and months later a Vita after the release of Glacier White.

3. Since Vita is pretty active in Japan, R2 account will be the one of the suitable account but take note digital store games mostly are in Japanese. However, if you are more into sales, discount stuff and prefer english subs and/or dubs, R1 is the best choice.
kosuke09211
post Jan 21 2016, 01:42 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(raymondtong94 @ Jan 20 2016, 11:50 PM)
1. Yes.

2. I can't be certain about this. I already had a PSN account when I got my PS4 and months later a Vita after the release of Glacier White.

3. Since Vita is pretty active in Japan, R2 account will be the one of the suitable account but take note digital store games mostly are in Japanese. However, if you are more into sales, discount stuff and prefer english subs and/or dubs, R1 is the best choice.
thank you for the answer biggrin.gif tbh i prefer physical copy im just worry about the dlc in the future...while i play most CHI ver games...cant read japanese sad.gif
raymondtong94
post Jan 21 2016, 01:45 PM

Choco-chan daisuki!
11,096 posts

QUOTE(kosuke09211 @ Jan 21 2016, 01:42 PM)
thank you for the answer biggrin.gif tbh i prefer physical copy im just worry about the dlc in the future...while i play most CHI ver games...cant read japanese sad.gif
If your physical copy supports Chinese, any account is fine but take note some games come with DLC code for Chinese language setting.
kosuke09211
post Jan 21 2016, 01:57 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(raymondtong94 @ Jan 21 2016, 01:45 PM)
If your physical copy supports Chinese, any account is fine but take note some games come with DLC code for Chinese language setting.
so if most of my games are R3 i wan to buy the dlc in the future, which region should i register for my psn?
and also if i register a JP psn...it is possible to change region? sad.gif
raymondtong94
post Jan 21 2016, 02:37 PM

Choco-chan daisuki!
11,096 posts

QUOTE(kosuke09211 @ Jan 21 2016, 01:57 PM)
so if most of my games are R3 i wan to buy the dlc in the future, which region should i register for my psn?
and also if i register a JP psn...it is possible to change region? sad.gif
As per mentioned earlier, all the DLC are strictly region based. R1 exactly must be R1, R3 exactly must be R3.

No. Once the account is created, it's not possible to change the region anymore.
LG988
post Jan 21 2016, 03:18 PM

8 posts

Hi, can you plug and play ps vita on a tv without the ps tv?

125 Pages « < 119 120 121 122 123 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0290sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:00 PM