Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

= Sugar Glider Thread V17 =

views

nickerlas
post Mar 3 2014, 02:38 AM

(:
931 posts

Hey all, new to all this. I got a male sugar glider, 3 months old about.. 4 days ago?

Now he's pretty well behaved, only crabbed initially but even then by the end of the first night he never crabbed. However whenever i pick him up, he holds onto anything he can find for dear life, and despite holding him in the position i know i'm supposed to (thumb under chin and index finger on head) he still squirms after about 10 seconds.

Now the biggest issue. He's starting to run all over me, but he's twice already crawled up my shoulder, sniffed the back of my neck and chewed on my neck. I know i'm not supposed to react but it hurt like a motha so i reacted.

Why, how, what do i do
nickerlas
post Jul 3 2017, 06:08 PM

(:
931 posts

Hey guys. Just picked our first sugar glider up yesterday. Have had one for a week before, but this time attempting to bond and stuff. Either way, about to be 24hoyrs since I've had her, 3 month old. Issue is, besides one or two little pieces of grape, she hasn't been touching the few pellets I left there or the pile of cut up apple. Last night I just left pellets, and gave her grape this morning. The apples have been left untouched since I reckon she's asleep. Atm, still crabbing and getting up on her hind legs so we're not trying anything. Have also been researching on diet.. My guy told us just fruits and the pellets for protein. Insects as possible treats. Anyway, research led me to stuff like leadbitters recipe and stuff, the ingredients of which I have no idea how to find. What do you guys do? Ps: sorry for the long post Tldr; new owner

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0276sec    0.78    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:43 PM