Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

= Sugar Glider Thread V17 =

views

cchanmt
post Dec 10 2011, 12:21 PM

Casual
468 posts

i think all sifus here are good.
i have personally bought from kelvin_faye before...and i tell you her fur is damn nice smile.gif

but i believe all of the breeders in this thread are quite good smile.gif
not the pet store though tongue.gif

cchanmt
post Feb 1 2012, 12:32 PM

Casual
468 posts

wanna ask the sifus here...the nail-o-matic....how often you guys put it in the wheel?i read the instruction that can put 1-2 days only....but i've seen ppl advising me to put it in all the time...apa ni?

cchanmt
post Feb 3 2012, 01:51 AM

Casual
468 posts

QUOTE(yueyi5730 @ Feb 2 2012, 08:18 AM)
dont put all the time.. coz your glider might run excessively and hte nail gets over trim and willl bleed.. best to learn how to cut the tails with nail clippoer then dont have to spend so much on nail o matic.. use the money buy toys even better
actually i cut for them wan....but just recently i tercut deeper abit..then bleed...so i sakit hati...find alternate ways lo sad.gif
cchanmt
post Feb 5 2012, 02:07 PM

Casual
468 posts

QUOTE(jitshiong @ Feb 3 2012, 08:23 PM)
y u so malas la...cut so deep
cut a bit can de ma...rajin a bit, cut every week
not malas...cutting for them is ok...
just dont wanna stress them out smile.gif
my babies... smile.gif my sayangs!! smile.gif
anyways...a friend of mine's friend...wants to give away his male sg....1 yr old...u interested?dat fella gave up jaga them as he previously had 6..then some ran away n some died...left this 1...so its lonely...cant mix it with my babies... smile.gif so u want gimme a buzz:)

cchanmt
post Feb 7 2012, 11:15 PM

Casual
468 posts

i got 1 question...
i just saw my rockstar's kukubird....when he pangsai...it was about an inch long...is it normal?usually see is like 1 cm long only...
cchanmt
post Feb 12 2012, 03:00 PM

Casual
468 posts

talking about marking...
my rockstar marks on my baju all the time!!!
and its really pungent...often near my shoulder/neck area...bloody smells tongue.gif
r they like human...when they drink more water...they will hv a less smellier marking? tongue.gif

cchanmt
post Feb 14 2012, 11:31 AM

Casual
468 posts

what i do to avoid dozing off and leaving ur glider at their mercy is actually letting them sleep under ur baju...thus..if they move, you will know tongue.gif...i used to take naps with that...both rockstar and milla...never attempted anything tongue.gif just sleep at my "cushy" belly tongue.gif
aww...due to commitment of recent work...i didnt manage to play with them dat often this week...i miss them now sad.gif
cchanmt
post Feb 18 2012, 11:27 AM

Casual
468 posts

my grooming session used to be very painful....practically using the teeth to rub my neck area full force...pain like mad....now...better...softer...so is fine...can groom me all she wan...
cchanmt
post Feb 24 2012, 10:24 PM

Casual
468 posts

today my babies kinda proved me wrong...
my gf forgotten to lock the cage...and my babies happily left the cage and went for an adventure...i tot i lost them...i found milla inside a deep bucket...she tried jumping out but it was too deep...but rockstar is no where to be found

then my gf googled...it says that they will come back...i was sceptical but deep down...i wish i am wrong...so i just sat and waited by the cage...then...it happened....ROCKSTAR CAME HOME....i was like so happy...i didnt expect my babies to be so smart...especially rockstar...cos he abit slow wan tongue.gif but he prooved me wrong!!of cos he was a bit shaken...but yes he is fine!!!thank god!!
cchanmt
post Feb 26 2012, 01:56 AM

Casual
468 posts

he bored la...mayb after u play with him..then he wanna continue play...or ur sg looking for some1 he can "pour his heart out" to le...
tongue.gif
cchanmt
post May 10 2012, 09:29 AM

Casual
468 posts

i got a question guys...
i'm suspecting my milla is preggers...but i'm not sure...
any chance that the mum is more aggresive when she is preggers?

she tried to bite me when she crabs in her pouch...which she seldom crabs let alone bite...and i can see a slit on her pouch...to be frank i never knew where her pouch was till now...i'm excited...but i worry i'm just false positive...any chance???

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0339sec    1.67    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:15 PM