Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TTDI Alam Impian Shah Alam v2, by Naza TTDI

views

mmarklee188
post Dec 28 2011, 08:31 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(winterad99 @ Dec 27 2011, 01:36 PM)
jeghui, have u sold your viola unit?
MBSA had sent out letters for Spira owners' opinion regarding the kiddies. Do reply by 3/1/2012. Need to collect the letter from yr letter box.
mmarklee188
post Dec 28 2011, 10:32 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(zenquix @ Dec 28 2011, 10:12 AM)
How do we feedback? If have to hand write in, gonna have to drop it off by hand.
Collect yr letter and fill-up, then fax over or email to 1 lady in-charge. biggrin.gif
mmarklee188
post Dec 29 2011, 09:46 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(zenquix @ Dec 28 2011, 11:54 PM)
Just got the letter. According to it, you either need to send it or fax in.

Details of lady in charge only for questions. Doubt she want to entertain submissions to her personal mailbox

Key point: MBSA is asking for feedback on the application for the development order to convert the corner house from Residential to Business (Kindergarten). This means master mamu (and his proxies) does not have permission regardless of all the work done to the house and surrounding roads.

Let's protest master mamu's devious plan in full force.

Reproducing key details here for those unable to get to their mailboxes in time:
So all concerned owners, please give your feedback or else master mamu can steamroll his way through and affect our township.

A template to reply (Lampiran 1)
Zenquix,
Thank you for your effort. I have done my part and faxed in my objection. Reasons:
1. All residential building should remain as such and not meant for Business or Commercial use. Once a precedence is set, it will be very difficult to reject or object future application for' other' business use.
2. Owners bought this G & G property for its peace and quiet environment. A business in the midst of houses will defeat our purpose as there will be great movement of people and vehicles.
3. Increased movement of people and vehecles in and out of the township will defeat the idea of having a G & G community, bringing with it Noise and S biggrin.gif ecurity issue.

mmarklee188
post Dec 29 2011, 05:33 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(zenquix @ Dec 29 2011, 04:28 PM)
I missed the bottom portion of Lampiran 1. Please see my earlier post for an updated version.

There will also be a hearing in the future. I suggest all concerned residents to make it a point to attend. (and feedback that you will attend)
Out of 130+ owners, only 2 show concern so far. What a pity! I don't think forming RA will be possible as well. sad.gif
mmarklee188
post Dec 30 2011, 08:29 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(zenquix @ Dec 29 2011, 06:25 PM)
the gist of mine. still work in progress
Oop, I didn't know there is this Deed of Mutual Convenent. You have good reasons as well.
Hope all will give their reasons.
mmarklee188
post Jan 6 2012, 11:14 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(jeghui @ Jan 6 2012, 01:07 AM)
im in riyadh unfortunately. i emailed the lady instead. tgk lah cemana.

did anyone fax the complaint letter?

buruk gila kot tadika tu. i suggested colour scheme brown and light brown to differentiate.
I faxed and sent by post. Buy insurance. The lady called to confirm that I am the owner.
If the kiddies is allowed to proceed, what will be our position?
1. Ask to change colour of the building?
2. Ask for a traffic management plan? No cars allowed in?
3. Reduce the business session? Only morning (8am to 1pm) and off on saturday, sunday and public holiday?
4. Secutity assurance?
5. Reduce 'noise' by not allowing "play ground' activity?
6. All teaching must be in enclosed space(air-conditioned) as open space will be noisy.

Any others? Please suggest! biggrin.gif
mmarklee188
post Jan 9 2012, 04:26 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 9 2012, 11:46 AM)
Aquina still available I think. Left few cornet units or so. But it was November ago, you can double check with SA at Naza TTDI.

Spira is subsales currently. My favourite facade. Lol.
Why you like Spira so much? Any particular reason?
mmarklee188
post Jan 16 2012, 10:38 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(jeghui @ Jan 13 2012, 06:19 PM)
the unsold units are corner lots and end lots i guess. hard to sell that one.
I will consider if they offer 7% discount!

Added on January 16, 2012, 10:39 am
QUOTE(jeghui @ Jan 14 2012, 11:35 PM)
viola first get individual title? what about spira?
I don't think so as Spira should be the one to get Individual title.

This post has been edited by mmarklee188: Jan 16 2012, 10:39 AM
mmarklee188
post Jan 28 2012, 08:51 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(PureSerenity @ Jan 27 2012, 04:48 PM)
Hi, this is literally my first post on lowyat although i have read this forum from cover to cover before finalizing the purchase of Sephira, so thank you to all who contributed, as it made my decision a more educated one. I was there last week, a couple of houses have been constructed with roof and all, while others are still half way done.

Here are is a shot i took of a house that is all up, hopefully it won't get me into trouble as i manage to sneak in to take it.
Heard that this is a show unit!
mmarklee188
post Jan 31 2012, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(Gill71 @ Jan 31 2012, 01:23 PM)
any updates on the kindy issues. are the objection letters submitted to mpsa?
I believe MBSA is still compiling the feedback. So far, no news from MBSA as yet!
mmarklee188
post Feb 1 2012, 10:59 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(AIKing @ Feb 1 2012, 01:04 AM)
TTDI Alam Impian should already start constructing the additional 2 lanes road into TTdi Alam Impian as the population is increasing and as a future buyers attraction...right now buyers are put off by the distance of the development from the LKSA highway when compared to the I&P development. NAZA TTDI please take note  smile.gif and also many complaint going in at night too dark.

Instead of giving 2% discount during the promotion period, maybe they should be working with their panel banks and give free loan agreement fee so that buyers don't have to fork out cash plus other gifts to make the amount same to the 2% discount...this step would also maintain their pricing status i.e not dropping their house prices and also this step would not affect the subsale price of their investors.
Yeah, agree! The road leading to Spira is quite dark at night and feel not safe. TTDI AI should open the dual lane and brighten up the road leading to Spira.
mmarklee188
post Feb 3 2012, 09:25 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(jeghui @ Feb 2 2012, 07:54 PM)
Thank you. the tenant in my agreement is 21 yrs old. she claimed she lives with her african boyfriend and his cousin.

this is what you get through a real estate agent.
Give us yr Hse no and road so that we can help to keep an eye and report back to you.
mmarklee188
post Feb 14 2012, 04:14 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(ashazw @ Feb 14 2012, 03:24 PM)
sorry typo....i'm still waiting VP letter from developer...accidentally press "add reply"
Public hearing for the Spira Kindies objection on the 16th Feb. at 9.00am. Very last minute. Anybody attending?
mmarklee188
post Feb 15 2012, 09:39 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(AIKing @ Feb 14 2012, 11:21 PM)
There's one Kindi at Canting I&P project, Dian if not mistaken, they actually met the residents and asked their permission by filling in the standard form given by the
Jabatan Pendidikan Selangor and later to be submitted to MBSA...haven't this Krista done that..or they think can shortcut without any of the Spira residents protesting?
Yes, at least a courtesy call or visit as most people would be OK as we are nice people. We do not like to put sand in others rice bowl.
I believe most investors did not receive the letter from MBSA. Hopefully, all residents will take interest in when is happening in this community. Tidak Apa attitude is not going to be good for everyone in the longer term.
mmarklee188
post Feb 15 2012, 10:24 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(anti_gaara @ Feb 15 2012, 10:11 AM)
i also haven't got any letter from MBSA.... humm
Anyway, everyone from Spira can go to this mesyarat @
Dewan Renantanda, Tingkat 3, Wisma MBSA (lif B),
Persiaran Perbandaran, Shah Alam
Time 9.00am, Date: 16th February
Or call Pn Suraya Bt. Sidek at 03-5522 2746 for any pertayaan.

Added on February 15, 2012, 11:33 am
QUOTE(setisfai @ Feb 15 2012, 10:21 AM)
So TTDI AI Krista is Non-DMC but G+G, hmm so the maintenance is covered by TTDI I guess but for how long is free?

Without DMC how to force owner to pay maintenance fee right.
Without DMC, in a year's time, Spira will not have the security as some residents will not pay or agree to pay at certain amount. The whole community will be chaotic. Cannot imaging what will happen after 2012!

This post has been edited by mmarklee188: Feb 15 2012, 11:33 AM
mmarklee188
post Feb 15 2012, 04:35 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(spydermind @ Feb 15 2012, 01:50 PM)
Well, the Joint management or RA can be organized to draft a new regulation on this.

EVen with DMC, not everyone will pay. Even with DMC, what can you really do? Sue the guy, at the end of the day, lawyer is the only one winning. But, the good thing with DMC is that at least legally you can bind people to it.

But the good thing is that when people buy TTDI Alam Impian, people already expecting got Guard or security services. At least you have less "expectation" issue. Alam Impian by I&P will have bigger issue, as some can just justify that they never expect security.
You are right in a way but human being are selfish and self-centred. Most will enjoy free service without paying. I will wait and see. If things are bad, I will sell my unit.
mmarklee188
post Feb 20 2012, 08:57 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(zenquix @ Feb 14 2012, 08:42 PM)
Not interrogating you. Just wondering whether there is a breakdown in communication between your rep and you since you are not around and have vested powers to the rep. Ultimately if your rep signed stuff even without consulting you, there is a lack of legal recourse.
Trying to arrange emergency leave now. Not many ppl wrote in. To be frank, very disappointed with the response, especially those "investors" owners. They don't realise with all the new phases coming up, anyone can choose other phases and skip Spira that has compromised security.
I will be reading the S&P again as I am quite certain there is a clause somewhere where owners are not allowed to change the facade. If it is not a separate document, then it is somewhere in the S&P.
Hi, did you manage to go for the hearing? Have you check out the DMC issue as well?
mmarklee188
post Feb 24 2012, 10:02 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(rosemary @ Feb 23 2012, 02:40 PM)
Hi, any result on this meeting?
I'm still waiting for my keys to be released from the bank.
New spira owner here smile.gif
Intended to attend the hearing but was held back. Will wait for the feedback from those who had attended. Hope to have a good and fair ending for parties.

mmarklee188
post Mar 26 2012, 08:38 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(eufoniusR @ Mar 26 2012, 08:23 AM)
Zircona sales yesterday. Seling price min from RM775k but most of them kena sapu.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

You mean all units sold off. No slowing down?

mmarklee188
post Mar 26 2012, 02:21 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(ProPStaR @ Mar 26 2012, 10:50 AM)
Agree .. but 10% wor ..perhaps u are right. bumi market is limited. Even cheaper, ppl dont want to buy cos no buyer .. now i wonder why the non-bumi willing to pay so much higher .. i pity those bumi cos they get a lot of discounts but yet they cannot afford to buy ..
Heard that MBSA has rejected the application for the kindie in Spira. I was told if anybody still send their children there, if something happen, you don't get pay even if you have insurance.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.18    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:46 PM