Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages « < 6 7 8 9 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How to lose my weight?, im so fattttt :( help me..

views

kushy
post May 9 2013, 07:06 PM

30 posts

Eat more salads,fruits,less oil foods and regular exercises and walking helps a lot.
celine0322
post May 10 2013, 11:17 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(Sophea sophee @ Apr 18 2013, 11:28 PM)
Gd eve.PM will be attend during nite time only.For fast respond,Leave SMS directly to my hp no 0123423588.

MEIKWAN # EM 42399 7245 MY
ELAIRA SOON # EM 42399 9039 MY

To Taylor Uni girls,big thanx for COD on time.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF U!
Sophea sophee..PLS BEWARE OF THIS SELLER. Take my money, never post my order.

NEVER ANSWER MY CALL

NEVER REPLY MY SMS

Gloryboxii
post May 10 2013, 11:49 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(celine0322 @ May 10 2013, 11:17 AM)
Sophea sophee..PLS BEWARE OF THIS SELLER. Take my money, never post my order.

NEVER ANSWER MY CALL

NEVER REPLY MY SMS

I share the same sentiment as you about Sophea. I've banked in money to her 3 days ago but she still did not COD as promised. Always give excuse, traffic jam la, meeting la, etc.

She promised today latest before noon, I smsed and called SO many times today, also never reply!

yoyoseesaw
post May 17 2013, 09:03 AM

1 posts

I heard that there are aesthetic treatments which will help you lose weight quite fast but you don't require surgery. Does anyone know anything about it? Considering it for myself, if it's not dangerous I wouldn't mind...
berrychexin
post May 17 2013, 05:24 PM

14 posts

not only exercise, you also need to cut off the amount you eat..
scribbliciousss
post May 20 2013, 03:41 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(yoyoseesaw @ May 17 2013, 09:03 AM)
I heard that there are aesthetic treatments which will help you lose weight quite fast but you don't require surgery. Does anyone know anything about it? Considering it for myself, if it's not dangerous I wouldn't mind...
Try TruDtox Thermo G, can get flatter tummy & get rid of tummy fat. It's natural and affordable.
http://www.plincco.com/Product/Details.asp...%20ThermoG%205s
nakashimakazuma
post May 20 2013, 03:44 PM

Getting Started
189 posts

jogging & eat less will do
good luck
vanguish
post May 21 2013, 08:40 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

1. Cut on all meat intake. dont drink the soup boiled with meat.
2. Cut down on all sugar drink, only take "kosong"
3. Dont drink cold drink with meals
4. Morning eat quaker oat + bread tuna
5. No dairy products
6. Keep all meal, has 40-50% raw vege (salad). Must be uncooked raw.
7. Regulary sip water.
8. Light excercise time to time.
9. No supper
10. Each meal do not eat until you feel full.

I did that last time, managed to drop from 90kg to 70kg in around 3-4months time.

Not sure if that works for you, it's free and works for me. Hope it can help u in some ways.

RikaaLika
post May 21 2013, 08:44 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(prettypinkpetals @ Nov 28 2011, 07:55 PM)
I'm also 160cm. I was 72kg heaviest. Managed to lose 20kg within 3 months. And lost more after that... it's now about 6 months + and I am at 48kg. I can tell you how I did it. Just PM me. But I suggest that you only PM me if you are REALLY ready to lose weight + no cheating + disciplined. I can tell you now that it will be very difficult but I can guarantee that if you follow it exactly, you will lose the weight.

Added on November 28, 2011, 7:10 pmby the way, the first 10 kg is the easiest to lose... which is your goal anyway.

OMG..
PM me..i've lost 5kg only a month..
i need at least 10 more..
nargahayashi
post May 22 2013, 08:09 PM

1 posts

i found this website http://kevinzahri.com/
lotsa stories of remarkable weight loss without using any suplement and such.
very inspiring biggrin.gif
X-kiddo
post Jun 6 2013, 05:57 AM

7 posts

my friend got denggi infection.

she lost 8kg within a week.

liao. 8kg for me its hard. lol.
makaveli
post Jun 6 2013, 12:48 PM

Livin' la Vida Loca
1,484 posts

Natural Tips .

Work on your cardio 1 hour (treadmill) fast walk .
Quit eating rice
Take supplement to replace your energy tissue
Sleep 8 hours

I able to loose 25kg in 6 months .
Jenell_Cave
post Aug 29 2018, 06:23 AM

0 posts

For me Garcinia Cambogia helps to reduce weight loss. Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit that contains the chemical hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that is used in Medicine making. HCA presents in this fruit help prevent the fat storage, control appetite and improve exercise endurance. I am using Garcinia Cambogia pills for a long time and had lost 3 kgs weight in a few weeks.

With Garcinia Cambogia, I am skipping daily. I used to skip for 20 minutes every morning. Repetition at 100 per min. I use only plastic ropes as cloth one too slow.
julianawoon
post Oct 18 2018, 09:05 PM

11 posts

Hi all! I am here to share my slimming journey since there was a relevant thread. I might open a new topic to share my update and progress too. tongue.gif

A few weeks back, I managed to gain weight (especially around my tummy area) due to not sleeping enough and stress from work. Because of this, I became so conscious and my self esteem dropped. I started binge eating whenever I want, and whatever I want. I knew that going for a diet would be much harder and exercising would be difficult with my schedule.

Luckily, I found a hidden gem online. It's a slimming serum to target places you want to slim down! At first, I was skeptical but I also knew that it was better to try this out instead of taking supplements first hand! With a serum applying physically, it's not as scary as consuming it! Agree?

The slimming serum is called Fairy Dust. The packaging is so cute and magical! Let's just say, it's a girl's dream biggrin.gif . The serum is a translucent glittering purple, extracted from vitis vinifera grape juice extract and plus it is all made from NATURAL ingredients! After applying it and massaging for 7 days, I saw a huge difference in my tummy area! I was no longer bloated and I lost all of those stubborn fat! By far, my best purchase and there was no irritation on the skin, only moisturizes my skin as well!!!

Due to the 100% natural ingredients, I encouraged my friends to try the serum out and lose weight effectively without having to consume harsh diet pills. It personally worked for me and many more people that I know of. I saw such amazing results in my own circle of friends and it makes me feel happy and overwhelmed that I could help people overcome their limits and become more self confident.

So for those who had/still have similar issue like me, please message me. I'm willing to share and listen to you as well. Let's work together to build our dream body and self confidence. rclxms.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Melon_Melly
post Oct 25 2018, 01:47 PM

48 posts

If you want the fastest way ( Extreme diet, not healthy ). I followed how those kpop idols have their diet and exercises. I lost 1 kg in a day. Its tough and exhausted but its really effective. But after 5 days i cant stand it anymore and stop the diet then I got fat again haha
City-Siti
post Nov 3 2018, 03:29 PM

4 posts

The ketogenic diet is proven to be effective.

Your daily calories intake would be:
70%fat 25%protein 5% carbs
City-Siti
post Nov 3 2018, 03:31 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(makaveli @ Jun 6 2013, 12:48 PM)
Natural Tips .

Work on your cardio 1 hour (treadmill) fast walk .
Quit eating rice
Take supplement to replace your energy tissue
Sleep 8 hours

I able to loose 25kg in 6 months .
Not just rice in my humble opinion. Just reduce eating anything which contains refined carbohydrates.
xboxrockers
post Nov 7 2018, 03:36 AM

On my way
661 posts

join me become Vegan but only wholefood ok... trust me it will make u healthy as well
tracylkh
post Nov 15 2018, 06:06 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(lsy0927 @ Nov 28 2011, 04:34 PM)
Im female 16years old..160cm, currently 68 kg ..overweight sad.
I wanna reach 58Kg,but howw
I started my diet plan before 2 weeks but didnt decrease my weight! OMG!
my diet plan is doing exercise..
1) Exercise on bike 15mintues. smile.gif
2) Skipping at least 800times to 1000 times (3times in one week)
but i still can't slim!! OMG! pls help me!! =(
If you all got experience or diet tips pls share with me i will Appreciate !!!
PS: i want to use healthy way!! =)
It always takes time and consistency habit to keep it on the go. You definitely can eat less but not cutting it all, you need enough of nutrients to keep your body fit and healthy.
You can do more weightlifting to lose weights, plank helps too. Start up with little time, adding it slowly.
You are not much overweight, just need to tone your body shape and make sure your body fats and muscle are balance than just focusing on the weight.
daimon
post Dec 7 2018, 05:15 PM

On my way
611 posts

hi girls,

if anyone wants to loss weight, we have a 21 days weight loss challenge now

we have it every month, our pass record shows 9-10kg can be loss during this 21 days.

since New Year and CNY is coming very soon, you might want to buy new clothes
laugh.gif

This post has been edited by daimon: Dec 7 2018, 05:19 PM

9 Pages « < 6 7 8 9 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0250sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:37 PM