Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

159 Pages « < 112 113 114 115 116 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> DAMANSARA FORESTA, A new development near Desa ParkCity (Investment)

Chris Chew
post Mar 3 2013, 12:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(1282009 @ Mar 3 2013, 12:50 AM)
Agreed. Hope they will provide some reflective type which is not visible from outside but can see clearly from inside especially to block A units which are facing west.

About the tile, I also feel it's good, don't quite mind about it being too classic though.
Probably can find out with developer whether they really provide this visible non tinted / colour balcony glass.

For a class and nice condo of DF, if all units using the same visible balcony glass, it could be funny brings no classy. However, I believe, developer won't provide this, never seen this though.

Yeah, the tile looks good and seem a better quality to step and walk into it.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
cheahcw2003
post Mar 4 2013, 11:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!

The below is captured from the Ho Chin Soon's book titled " Penang Island Golden Triangle", Page 65.

"The new guideline classifies all existing slopes into 4 classes according to their level of risk and impose different requirement ensuring safety to the authority. A summary of the different classes of slopes is shown in the following table

Class 1 - Slope Gradient (less than 15 degree), Risk - Very Low
Class 2 - SG (between 15-25 degree), Risk - Low
Class 3 - SG (between 25-35 degree), Risk - Medium
Class 4 - SG (> 35 degree), Risk - High

Class 1 slopes are those slopes with a gentle gradient of less than 15 degrees and as such have very low risk of failure, thus minimal control is required and no special engineering review of developent is required.

Class 2 sloper is steeper, so nominal control for development of Class 2 land is required. A developer need ro submit a Geotchnical Design Report to be prepared Professional Engineer (must registered with Board of Engineer Malaysia) with sufficient geotechnical and soil mechanic expereince to access all the stability of the development land, and the immediate surronding area. He/She must have at least 3 years experience with at least 1 year experience gained in Malaysia.

The above requirement is verified by Prof. Dr Gue See Sew and Ir. Jack Pan.

DF is only built on Class 1 + 2 land, so u make your own judgement.
+Quote Post
fongozic
post Mar 5 2013, 05:44 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

oh~ slope issue again... endless debate...
but thanks for the info.. low risk still have risk.. but no 100% perfect property..

about the balcony glass... now many condo start using this design.. nice and class.. saw 2 near setapak/gombak.. resdient 222 and setapak green.. same design too...
+Quote Post
cheahcw2003
post Mar 6 2013, 06:08 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(fongozic @ Mar 5 2013, 05:44 PM)
oh~ slope issue again... endless debate...
but thanks for the info.. low risk still have risk.. but no 100%
Just share the view as someone somehow sometime will raise the same issue and attack, so need expert clarification and explanation to clear the air.
+Quote Post
frankor
post Mar 6 2013, 04:05 PM

QUOTE(cheahcw2003 @ Mar 6 2013, 06:08 AM)
Just share the view as someone somehow sometime will raise the same issue and attack, so need expert clarification and explanation to clear the air.
May I know if your "expert" involved in the Damansara Foresta project?

Pls ask the expert if the slope initially classified as Classes 3 and 4 then after it was levelled or "blasted" then of course the "modified" slope will then be rephrased as Classes 1 or 2, right?

My humble view is that it will never change the fact that such "modified" slope is still either Classes 3 or 4.

If you look at the Foresta Hill before construction and now I can see that Foresta Hill is not as high as prior construction therefore the said hill has been "cut" and/or "levelled".

yawn.gif

+Quote Post
Uniseen
post Mar 6 2013, 04:30 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(frankor @ Mar 6 2013, 04:05 PM)
May I know if your "expert" involved in the Damansara Foresta project?

Pls ask the expert if the slope initially classified as Classes 3 and 4 then after it was levelled or "blasted" then of course the "modified" slope will then be rephrased as Classes 1 or 2, right?

My humble view is that it will never change the fact that such "modified" slope is still either Classes 3 or 4.

If you look at the Foresta Hill before construction and now I can see that Foresta Hill is not as high as prior construction therefore the said hill has been "cut" and/or "levelled".
yawn.gif
Hi Bro, Your arguement is very yawn.gif
How about if leveled the whole hill became flat? Do you still considered as Classes 3 or 4 ?, 1 or 2?
It doesn't make sense to me for your yawn.gif arguement!

brows.gif

Just my personal understanding! thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
fongozic
post Mar 7 2013, 01:04 AM

Casual

Sigh
Start again...

Other thread on condo near or beside hill also like this?
Keep "discuss" the slope?
+Quote Post
eddychstu
post Mar 7 2013, 04:09 PM

Why so serious? [quote The Joker]

On the brighter side, i passed by Foresta over the weekend and I noticed the construction is still going on at 9pm? rushing for delivery? laugh.gif
+Quote Post
athur
post Mar 7 2013, 04:11 PM

Getting Started

Condos price shooting up.....wonder how many can afford it in the near future
+Quote Post
fongozic
post Mar 8 2013, 11:35 PM

Casual

A condo near my house now at selayang working 24hr
Lagi rush
Crazy....
+Quote Post
GangHo
post Mar 9 2013, 08:30 AM

On my way

If we were to compare one 11th storeys single block, without podium, 3 levels U/G car park with

One 35 storeys 4 blocks high rise with integrated podium, multiple lift cores and multilevel car parks; the duration committed to complete the project is almost the same.

Therefore, the latter needs to rush to complete the project.

moreover, in residential development the faster the buildings complete the faster the money will go into developer's account.

+Quote Post
cheahcw2003
post Mar 9 2013, 10:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(GangHo @ Mar 9 2013, 08:30 AM)
If we were to compare one 11th storeys single block, without podium, 3 levels U/G car park with
One 35 storeys 4 blocks high rise with integrated podium, multiple lift cores and multilevel car parks; the duration committed to complete the project is almost the same.
Therefore, the latter needs to rush to complete the project.
moreover, in residential development the faster the buildings complete the faster the money will go into developer's account.

Mayland has the habit of late delivery and not paying the LAD (late interest), hope this time when using LnG's name to sell things will get better.
Land works has started 9 months b4 the Block A launching, and they able to get land office to increase the construction time to 42 months, so hope this time they could deliver on time. Otherwise they need to pay interest to the banks, since under DIBS.

+Quote Post
cpawlin
post Mar 9 2013, 11:01 PM

QUOTE(eddychstu @ Mar 7 2013, 04:09 PM)
On the brighter side, i passed by Foresta over the weekend and I noticed the construction is still going on at 9pm? rushing for delivery? laugh.gif
Got a unit there recently as we'll... With the new mall at dpc, surely will up the DF value... rclxms.gif

+Quote Post
post Mar 10 2013, 12:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cheahcw2003 @ Mar 9 2013, 10:25 PM)
Mayland has the habit of late delivery and not paying the LAD (late interest), hope this time when using LnG's name to sell things will get better.
Land works has started 9 months b4 the Block A launching, and they able to get land office to increase the construction time to 42 months, so hope this time they could deliver on time. Otherwise they need to pay interest to the banks, since under DIBS.
Passed by today. Block A is at 4th level - I guess this is the carpark levels since DF has 6. Very slow progress but as long as they do it safe and sound then no complain yet.

Based on the building's facing as of current, it seems type D units in block A which face the forest will directly be seeing the tele-tower.

+Quote Post
CMW123
post Mar 10 2013, 07:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(1282009 @ Mar 10 2013, 12:01 AM)
Passed by today. Block A is at 4th level - I guess this is the carpark levels since DF has 6. Very slow progress but as long as they do it safe and sound then no complain yet.

Based on the building's facing as of current, it seems type D units in block A which face the forest will directly be seeing the tele-tower.
Bro managed to take any photo to share, TQ
+Quote Post
post Mar 10 2013, 11:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(CMW123 @ Mar 10 2013, 07:06 AM)
Bro managed to take any photo to share, TQ
No sir, not managed to, too bad.

+Quote Post
pscholes1901
post Mar 12 2013, 10:43 PM

QUOTE(CMW123 @ Feb 9 2013, 11:35 PM)
Just receive letter from L&G offering referral incentive of RM3888. Anyone want to buy can PM me. Can share share,hehe...

How about their ad today offering RM6888 angpow if buy during CNY? Trying to bring the 2% deposit payment back to RM10000 like block A, B n D?
Is the offer still stand as of today?
+Quote Post
fongozic
post Mar 13 2013, 12:03 AM

Casual

You may call the sale office to ask about it and update us smile.gif
+Quote Post
kenley1484
post Mar 13 2013, 06:20 PM

Group: New Member

Wow!! Extremely excited on the progress. It is our 1st property, seeing it progress every 3 months is truly satisfying. No where can compare to this property.

Yippie!!

This post has been edited by kenley1484: Mar 13 2013, 06:22 PM
+Quote Post
GangHo
post Mar 14 2013, 08:39 AM

On my way

QUOTE(kenley1484 @ Mar 13 2013, 07:20 PM)
Wow!! Extremely excited on the progress. It is our 1st property, seeing it progress every 3 months is truly satisfying. No where can compare to this property.

Yippie!!
You seems very confident about this project as you say," No where can compare to this property".

Please share your view why you say so. Thanks!
+Quote Post

159 Pages « < 112 113 114 115 116 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0687sec    1.66    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 08:39 AM