Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kingsley Hill, hill top residential, opp The Glades Investment

views

Soros007
post Jan 7 2013, 12:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,852 posts

Got slot machines?

QUOTE(Donald Trump @ Jan 7 2013, 09:49 AM)
Taipan is forever busylah...the only thing is limited nitelife business bcos the blardy city council restrict nitelife in subang jaya that is why all go to sunway left and right side...pyramid side is under mpsj mentari is under mppj even more happening at nite..weekend look like mini Vegas wt slot machines nite clubs and clubbing kakis
noblebaby
post Jan 7 2013, 01:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,921 posts

heard the road next to the landslide area is still closed.....
katijar
post Jan 7 2013, 01:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,290 posts

QUOTE(Donald Trump @ Jan 7 2013, 09:49 AM)
Taipan is forever busylah...the only thing is limited nitelife business bcos the blardy city council restrict nitelife in subang jaya that is why all go to sunway left and right side...pyramid side is under mpsj mentari is under mppj even more happening at nite..weekend look like mini Vegas wt slot machines nite clubs and clubbing kakis
sunway mentari property appreciate how many % oledi?
Soros007
post Jan 7 2013, 01:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,852 posts

Sunway mentari prop in Kingsley Hills thread?
rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

QUOTE(katijar @ Jan 7 2013, 01:19 PM)
sunway mentari property appreciate how many % oledi?
chauwee
post Jan 7 2013, 09:49 PM

1 posts

the road is reopen back this evening.. saw it when i pass by there at 7PM..
yunaku
post Jan 7 2013, 09:54 PM

6 posts

If you want to purchase this place, you better go see for urself.
The hill is a Wedge shaped.
I think Sime Darby made a smart move to sell off the hill to MCT1999 instead of developing it. Risk free money.

I stay at putra avenue, putra heights and i dont see this hill is suitable for housing development. Houses on the lower side of the hill are safe but not the higher side.
Ive climb up the hill last year ( august 2012) to see myself. these are all picture from August 2012

user posted image
This is the view from Glade. Im guessing that this part of the hill isnt develop for housing... maybe

user posted image
This is the scenery that Kingsley resident are buying. A view of putra heights and Shah Alam industrial park. The junction below is where the mud Tsunami occur.

user posted image
Moar view. The botak land near the electric tower is where the mudwater reservoir.

user posted image
More view to the right. Can see Shah alam

user posted image
This is the Hindu Kuil located on the peak of the hill.

QUOTE(ycf71 @ Jan 5 2013, 12:14 AM)
Bukit cermin should be left alone in the first place. When i moved to putra heights 5 years  ago, bukit cermin was green and full of monkeys.  We used to go hiking there. Of course we were all very disappointed when the greedy developer decided to totally screw up the mountain.  Now they are paying the price  and i believe nature is taking revenge on these greedy bastards!
I agrree with ycf71.

Currently they are developing some sort of tall building right at the foot of the steep side of the hill. Perhaps it's the Kingsley international School. I dont really recommend you to send your children there, it's like a ticking time bomb there. Any time it will collapse. If its a condo/apartment or something, than dont buy it at all.

I'll post more picture from the steep side of the hill aka Living Casket area.

This post has been edited by yunaku: Jan 7 2013, 09:56 PM
noblebaby
post Jan 7 2013, 10:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,921 posts

I have friends staying at Putra Heights. After MCT cut down the trees on hill, they can feel tht the temperature at Putra Heights has increased.
Chris Chew
post Jan 7 2013, 11:36 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

Great sharing by yunaku ...

ycf71
post Jan 8 2013, 01:04 AM

49 posts

I didnt know there is a hindu kuil on top. One more reason why better dont disturb this mountain . Certain places are not meant to be developed and i think this is one of those place.
AMINT
post Jan 8 2013, 01:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,446 posts

QUOTE(ycf71 @ Jan 8 2013, 01:04 AM)
I didnt know there is a  hindu kuil on top.  One more reason why better dont disturb this mountain .  Certain places are not meant to be developed and i think this is one of those place.
I still see places with kuil being developed everywhere:

1) mid valley
2) tesco bandar bukit puchong
3) Casa Square (building near LDP roundabout at IOI mall)

gabbylim85
post Jan 8 2013, 04:41 AM

Getting Started
195 posts

thanks for the pics. seems from the photos, there are no retaining walls built yet and the hill was exposed to the elements without any protection at all.

i think everyone can agree that under these conditions, the possibility of a mud/land slide is much higher. however, I do not agree that it is unsafe if the necessary precautions have been made.

if the rich want to risk their lives to buy there, it's their business. like smoking. it is risky, can be fatal but a lot of people still do it.
PROPERTYMATE
post Jan 8 2013, 08:38 AM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(gabbylim85 @ Jan 8 2013, 04:41 AM)
thanks for the pics. seems from the photos, there are no retaining walls built yet and the hill was exposed to the elements without any protection at all.

i think everyone can agree that under these conditions, the possibility of a mud/land slide is much higher. however, I do not agree that it is unsafe if the necessary precautions have been made.

if the rich want to risk their lives to buy there, it's their business. like smoking. it is risky,  can be fatal but a lot of people still do it.
yeah some rich guyz like excitement, life at the edge of sword....CHI SIN!
puchongite
post Jan 8 2013, 09:18 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
29,254 posts

Looks like changing government also can fix this problem. Fire the top guns in all the city councils.

This post has been edited by puchongite: Jan 8 2013, 09:18 AM
AMINT
post Jan 8 2013, 09:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,446 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jan 8 2013, 09:18 AM)
Looks like changing government also can fix this problem. Fire the top guns in all the city councils.
Correct me if i am wrong but arent both Putra Heights and Bukit Setiawangsa under DAP territory now? Maybe Bukit Setiawangsa was under BN when VP. i am not sure

This post has been edited by AMINT: Jan 8 2013, 09:27 AM
puchongite
post Jan 8 2013, 09:36 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
29,254 posts

QUOTE(AMINT @ Jan 8 2013, 09:26 AM)
Correct me if i am wrong but arent both Putra Heights and Bukit Setiawangsa under DAP territory now? Maybe Bukit Setiawangsa was under BN when VP. i am not sure
But seriously all the City Council people are having a good life.

Their entities always collected good amount of money, all the money from the people. Sure, they use some of the money back to providing better infra to the people. But then they also use the money to make their offices and compound a big nice place. They have got money and under no pressure. 死人冧楼 also none of their business. What a nice job.

This post has been edited by puchongite: Jan 8 2013, 09:37 AM
AMINT
post Jan 8 2013, 09:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,446 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jan 8 2013, 09:36 AM)
But seriously all the City Council people are having a good life.

Their entities always collected good amount of money, all the money from the people. Sure, they use some of the money back to providing better infra to the people. But then they also use the money to make their offices and compound a big nice place. They have got money and under no pressure. 死人X楼 also none of their business. What a nice job.
Ya lor. Agree with you. One thing in Malaysia, we are so forgiving. City councils give BS answer to landslide also can lepas so easily. rclxub.gif They removed Puchong Hartamas guardhouse in the name of upholding safety of residents but when landslide happened on their approved projects, they give all sorts of answers or just say," dalam siasatan" until donkey years. What sort of governance is this?
puchongite
post Jan 8 2013, 10:21 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
29,254 posts

QUOTE(AMINT @ Jan 8 2013, 09:41 AM)
Ya lor. Agree with you. One thing in Malaysia, we are so forgiving. City councils give BS answer to landslide also can lepas so easily.  rclxub.gif They removed Puchong Hartamas guardhouse in the name of upholding safety of residents but when landslide happened on their approved projects, they give all sorts of answers or just say," dalam siasatan" until donkey years. What sort of governance is this?
Now both line-ups ( BN & PR ) are finding ways to please the people. No one will want to offend the people. If you are politician, you also cannot touch the civil servants. Give out money, giving out subsidies, give out more and more money until the country goes bankrupt. Both line-ups are doing it.
yunaku
post Jan 9 2013, 07:29 PM

6 posts

Hello im back with moar picture! Picture dated 9 febuary 2013)

This is picture taken from the steep side of the hill. ( the one facing lebuhraya ELITE & Putra Avenue.)

user posted image
See they are building something big. not so sure what it is. Most probably the Kingsley International school

user posted image
Zoom in to the building.. You can notice how close it is to the hill. They only cover the hill with some black canvas. Quite dangerous for the worker to work there. They work almost around the clock despite the weather.

user posted image
This is side view of the building in development. So close!! If i this is the school, id like to rename it International Living Casket School.

=======================

This is picture of other side of the hill ( the housing development side)

user posted image
Picture taken from the junction which was hitted with mudslide.
point 1) thats is where the soil eroded and fall into the mud reservoir below which eventually cause Mud Tsunami
point 2) That is where the location of the Hindu temple where i snap picture in my previous post Link

By the way, the LRT rail runs directly infront of the housing area (approx 100m). So not all housing will have the same view like i posted above but all of them will have a LRT lane infront of their house.

Thats all the picture i took today.

Will post more pic if you want. Just tell me which side of the hill you want biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif
AVFAN
post Jan 9 2013, 07:42 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
24,036 posts

QUOTE(yunaku @ Jan 9 2013, 07:29 PM)
user posted image

tq, yunaku.

tis pic says it all. the dev, authorities, whether federal or state are all quilty. u dun need a civil engineer... anyone with a techincal sense can see tis aint right but a recipe for disaster. boleh is boleh... mad.gif

This post has been edited by AVFAN: Jan 9 2013, 07:55 PM
AMINT
post Jan 9 2013, 09:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,446 posts

yunaku, seeing these pictures really made me scared.

13 Pages « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0233sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:54 PM