Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

prepaid plan for ipad, urmmmm

views

alpha0201
post Nov 30 2011, 03:06 PM

¡¡¡llǝ� ǝuoƃ �ou s,�ɐɥ�
911 posts

QUOTE(eikozai @ Nov 17 2011, 03:28 PM)
Aww, i dun "get the idea", i experience it myself, PERSONALLY. i din use Maxis so i dunno, but DiGi Internet For All prepaid plan required you to poke out, and i throw that sim card away after 1 week. Then when i try to get the uMobile prepaid, i was told by the customer service that prepaid nit to poke out sim, put into phone then only can reload. They can't help me reload. That's why i go for postpaid, hassle free biggrin.gif Anyway, thx for your good recommendation for others here biggrin.gif

Oh yea, u just mentioned "web portal", does this "web portal" need you to go online first to be able to top up?? If need to goes online to top up, then wat's the point? IMHO, it would be too troublesome, coz imagine u're outside n u wanna goes online on ur ipad, and you just can't, then how to top up and continue online?? Sorry, i'm newbie in this chapter, kindly guide me. I really dunno about maxis these days sad.gif

Added on November 17, 2011, 3:29 pm
Agreed with you biggrin.gif
I usually use this command from my digi phone to my broadband dongle.

Dial *123* <reload PIN> * <Prepaid Broadband SIM card number> # and press SEND/CALL

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0160sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:57 PM