Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

prepaid plan for ipad, urmmmm

views

JY.
post Nov 17 2011, 01:37 PM

Regular
1,630 posts

QUOTE(eikozai @ Nov 16 2011, 03:22 PM)
Go for postpaid la, prepaid u gotta poke out the sim card everytime to reload, there's no auto reload from other phone like last time we did from shop (pay money then they auto top up for us)..
Imagine, u go out station either for business or vacation, then u wanna go online. Suddenly u realize ur postpaid expired and u purchase a top up card just to realize u got no pin to poke tat simcard slot out.. SUCKS, isn't it??
From where u got the idea of poking out sim card everytime u wanna reload? Im using maxis and there is a special web portal for u to check balance and reload. Or you can just topup via m2u or normal hp shop (ask for hotlink topup). Been using for 4 months now and i dont ven poke out my sim card once
JY.
post Nov 17 2011, 03:49 PM

Regular
1,630 posts

QUOTE(eikozai @ Nov 17 2011, 03:28 PM)
Aww, i dun "get the idea", i experience it myself, PERSONALLY. i din use Maxis so i dunno, but DiGi Internet For All prepaid plan required you to poke out, and i throw that sim card away after 1 week. Then when i try to get the uMobile prepaid, i was told by the customer service that prepaid nit to poke out sim, put into phone then only can reload. They can't help me reload. That's why i go for postpaid, hassle free biggrin.gif Anyway, thx for your good recommendation for others here biggrin.gif

Oh yea, u just mentioned "web portal", does this "web portal" need you to go online first to be able to top up?? If need to goes online to top up, then wat's the point? IMHO, it would be too troublesome, coz imagine u're outside n u wanna goes online on ur ipad, and you just can't, then how to top up and continue online?? Sorry, i'm newbie in this chapter, kindly guide me. I really dunno about maxis these days sad.gif

web portal is for you to buy the subscription, as long as there is credit in your sim card, you can buy the package u want, be it 2 hours, 1day or 1 month. And after ur account has reaches its limit the only site u can surf is the web portal, which obviously, for you to buy subscription. For the top up part, u can top up via m2u or any hp shop, just give them your number and the credit will straight goes into your account, just like the way u top up your prepaid, and immediately the credit will show up on the web portal. As simple as that.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0156sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:23 AM