Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kristal View, Seksyen 7 Shah Alam, Another project by PKNS Investment

views

mayshy
post Nov 1 2012, 12:32 AM

Casual
328 posts

QUOTE(Jerrykk @ Oct 31 2012, 11:32 PM)
Went to pins office last mth.. Still have 7-8 unit avai. Min price for non bumi is 365k. Max rental can fetch around 1500. Roe is 4%.
Bought I city I residence.. Capital Appreciation better n high end
Thought anythings below 400psf or 400k tag will be sapu by investors/buyers..
Hmm.. surprise to hear that still have available unit..
mayshy
post Nov 5 2012, 03:19 PM

Casual
328 posts

QUOTE(rewlie @ Nov 4 2012, 11:40 PM)
I surveyed around and most of the buyers are not investors, mainly buy for own stay, and to support your surprise, s.a as known is Malay territory, rarely can see chinese restaurant here, that is why, i am malay and i have to admit, malay mostly not many rich and can afford anything above 300k, there is, but not huge population.
Thanks for the sharing.
Ya, shah alam houses have a big jump and could hardly found any landed new launch below 600k tag now...
One of my malay colleague just bought a house in shah alam but far far deep inside jln meru, and it costs 500k+!

Other of my chinese friends who stay in shah alam most from setia alam or kemuning.
Actually not specific to a single race, majority Malaysian can't afford >300k property.
But becoz current property price have been speculated, a lot of ppl need to joint-loan with family/spouse to get their first house.
I see many chinese month salary <2k <3k and stay with family in old flat/condo/single storey house (those low-cost leasedhold that the family bought many years ago). Many of them didn't think of want to buy a house because their salary could only enough for basic needs like food & etc. sad.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:12 PM