Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > 
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kristal View, Seksyen 7 Shah Alam, Another project by PKNS (Investment)

mrbadrul
post Nov 20 2011, 08:14 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Selling like hot cake until PKNS didn't have time to update their website on this project.

Ptit, congratulations for your new buying. Really want to have a look at their floor plan. Only 2 type of unit for this project? Why they call it bungalow/semi-d instead of condo/apartment?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mfnmr
post Nov 20 2011, 08:34 PM

Getting Started

Those interested to invest or buy for stay in seksyen 7 area, might as well to consider I city project.
+Quote Post
ace77
post Nov 20 2011, 09:08 PM

Casual

QUOTE(mrbadrul @ Nov 20 2011, 08:14 PM)
Selling like hot cake until PKNS didn't have time to update their website on this project.

Ptit, congratulations for your new buying. Really want to have a look at their floor plan. Only 2 type of unit for this project? Why they call it bungalow/semi-d instead of condo/apartment?
i dunt know why u say selling like hot cake?? their 1st phase going for resale at 250k. why people go for the new one? this apartment facing industrial site and residential area. Place is ok, got shops nearby but no cina food. So the entire shah alam except BBR, SA,, u need to travel some distance to get ur choice. I City is dead town in the morning, at night got tourist coming. that is all.

floor plan : plain, simple, nothing to shout about. unless the price range abt 250-260k, it will be attractive.
+Quote Post
ptit
post Nov 21 2011, 05:55 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ace77 @ Nov 20 2011, 09:08 PM)
i dunt know why u say selling like hot cake?? their 1st phase going for resale at 250k. why people go for the new one? this apartment facing industrial site and residential area. Place is ok, got shops nearby but no cina food. So the entire shah alam except BBR, SA,, u need to travel some distance to get ur choice. I City is dead town in the morning, at night got tourist coming. that is all.

floor plan : plain, simple, nothing to shout about. unless the price range abt 250-260k, it will be attractive.
where you found PKNS is resale the Kristal Height Phase 1 at 250K. I definitely want to buy one. Google around bro. minumum ppl selling 300k up to 400k.

Crystal View loan is 90% or RM380,000. In 2013, the property is completed and the market value for the property will be RM 440k. I can have a handsome profit of RM60k.

Added on November 21, 2011, 7:25 pm
QUOTE(mrbadrul @ Nov 20 2011, 08:14 PM)

Bungalow type it means the house will not attach to each other. Hence it have a full wall with windows.

Semi detach, only 1 wall part have windows and the other wall is detach with other house.

This post has been edited by ptit: Nov 21 2011, 07:25 PM
+Quote Post
mrbadrul
post Nov 22 2011, 08:16 AM

Getting Started

ptit - thanks for the explanations.
+Quote Post
thunderaj
post Nov 22 2011, 11:04 AM

General Manager
Group: Senior Member

7% and 5% =12% , no need to pay deposit like that.

+Quote Post
aru843
post Nov 23 2011, 02:04 PM

QUOTE(ace77 @ Nov 20 2011, 09:08 PM)

Ace 77 mind to share with is where did u get info that phase 1 going for resale at 250k?i want to buy it
thx

Added on November 23, 2011, 2:06 pm
QUOTE(ptit @ Nov 21 2011, 05:55 PM)
where you found PKNS is resale the Kristal Height Phase 1 at 250K. I definitely want to buy one. Google around bro. minumum ppl selling 300k up to 400k.

Crystal View loan is 90% or RM380,000. In 2013, the property is completed and the market value for the property will be RM 440k. I can have a handsome profit of RM60k.

Added on November 21, 2011, 7:25 pm

Bungalow type it means the house will not attach to each other. Hence it have a full wall with windows.

Semi detach, only 1 wall part have windows and the other wall is detach with other house.
Bro, we cant predict future of the property price..maybe property bubble in 2013/2014?who knows? so better have enough cash to survive bro..
Remember 1997/1998?interest going up as high as 13%?

This post has been edited by aru843: Nov 23 2011, 02:06 PM
+Quote Post
rewlie
post Oct 31 2012, 10:24 PM

Getting Started

I bought a unit for own stay, what about others? No one to comment here? Wondering why this project so cold to talk about, any problem on it?
+Quote Post
Jerrykk
post Oct 31 2012, 11:32 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(rewlie @ Oct 31 2012, 10:24 PM)
I bought a unit for own stay, what about others? No one to comment here? Wondering why this project so cold to talk about, any problem on it?
Went to pins office last mth.. Still have 7-8 unit avai. Min price for non bumi is 365k. Max rental can fetch around 1500. Roe is 4%.
Bought I city I residence.. Capital Appreciation better n high end
+Quote Post
mayshy
post Nov 1 2012, 12:32 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Jerrykk @ Oct 31 2012, 11:32 PM)
Went to pins office last mth.. Still have 7-8 unit avai. Min price for non bumi is 365k. Max rental can fetch around 1500. Roe is 4%.
Bought I city I residence.. Capital Appreciation better n high end
Thought anythings below 400psf or 400k tag will be sapu by investors/buyers..
Hmm.. surprise to hear that still have available unit..
+Quote Post
rewlie
post Nov 4 2012, 11:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mayshy @ Nov 1 2012, 12:32 AM)
Thought anythings below 400psf or 400k tag will be sapu by investors/buyers..
Hmm.. surprise to hear that still have available unit..
I surveyed around and most of the buyers are not investors, mainly buy for own stay, and to support your surprise, s.a as known is Malay territory, rarely can see chinese restaurant here, that is why, i am malay and i have to admit, malay mostly not many rich and can afford anything above 300k, there is, but not huge population.
+Quote Post
soraya.adam
post Nov 4 2012, 11:51 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(rewlie @ Nov 4 2012, 11:40 PM)
I surveyed around and most of the buyers are not investors, mainly buy for own stay, and to support your surprise, s.a as known is Malay territory, rarely can see chinese restaurant here, that is why, i am malay and i have to admit, malay mostly not many rich and can afford anything above 300k, there is, but not huge population.
Hi baby. The buyers are mixture, investors and for own stay.

True Shah Alam is a Malay Territory, but if you want to eat pork or go yamcha there's so many outlets and restaurants at Kota Kemuning, Sri Muda and Alam Megah lah. But since you are Malay, back to Finance 101 don't bother lah smile.gif
+Quote Post
rewlie
post Nov 5 2012, 12:11 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(soraya.adam @ Nov 4 2012, 11:51 PM)
Hi baby. The buyers are mixture, investors and for own stay.

True Shah Alam is a Malay Territory, but if you want to eat pork or go yamcha there's so many outlets and restaurants at Kota Kemuning, Sri Muda and Alam Megah lah. But since you are Malay, back to Finance 101 don't bother lah smile.gif
I mean by nearby surrounding area around radius 500 metres, why need to be rude with Finance 101? Go take your rudeness outside, this is for discussion, not to show off, pfftttt.

+Quote Post
mayshy
post Nov 5 2012, 03:19 PM

Casual

QUOTE(rewlie @ Nov 4 2012, 11:40 PM)
Thanks for the sharing.
Ya, shah alam houses have a big jump and could hardly found any landed new launch below 600k tag now...
One of my malay colleague just bought a house in shah alam but far far deep inside jln meru, and it costs 500k+!

Other of my chinese friends who stay in shah alam most from setia alam or kemuning.
Actually not specific to a single race, majority Malaysian can't afford >300k property.
But becoz current property price have been speculated, a lot of ppl need to joint-loan with family/spouse to get their first house.
I see many chinese month salary <2k <3k and stay with family in old flat/condo/single storey house (those low-cost leasedhold that the family bought many years ago). Many of them didn't think of want to buy a house because their salary could only enough for basic needs like food & etc. sad.gif
+Quote Post
cyryl17
post Feb 7 2013, 11:31 AM

I recently buy 1 unit for kristal view. Block A. Still have 3unit including block B. I got 15k higher from previous price.anyone?
+Quote Post
ace77
post Feb 7 2013, 11:39 AM

Casual

QUOTE(mrbadrul @ Nov 22 2011, 08:16 AM)
ptit -  thanks for the explanations.
Everday i passed thr this project, the latest Kristal phase is much better looking than earlier one. But then behind is the industrial lots and front is Sek 7 residential. the area predominantly one race onli.

+Quote Post
skalie
post Feb 12 2013, 12:06 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(cyryl17 @ Feb 7 2013, 11:31 AM)
I recently buy 1 unit for kristal view. Block A. Still have 3unit including block B. I got 15k higher from previous price.anyone?
hey cyryl17,
congrats! do you mind to PM me how much are they selling for the remaning units ? thinking to get one too smile.gif

thanks!
+Quote Post
cyryl17
post Feb 13 2013, 12:47 PM

QUOTE(skalie @ Feb 12 2013, 12:06 PM)
hey cyryl17,
congrats! do you mind to PM me how much are they selling for the remaning units ? thinking to get one too smile.gif

thanks!
there is 2 type ;

A. bunglow type 1,200 sqf

B. semi D type 1,100 sqf

price depend on type, sqf, facing fr or back and which block.

the lowest unit if not mistaken RM385k for block A and facing back (bukit raja). the other unit is RM440k for block B.pricing block B is higher cos newly launch and this block accommodate with shop lot at 1st floor.
+Quote Post
Jerrykk
post Feb 13 2013, 07:24 PM

Getting Started

The problem with this project is bumi discount is 7% and if u r govt servant get xtra 5%. Total 12%. So if u r non bumi and not govt servant, u r losing bout 40k-50k. in order to flip or for rental purpose, others will get a better deal.....
+Quote Post
JamesPond
post Feb 14 2013, 03:12 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

pkns
+Quote Post

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >