Benjamin Chan
8A-0-7 Sri Murni Condo
8 Lorong Kota 4, Jalan Bukit Ledang
50480 KL

Tel: 012 396 5936.

Item being sold/bought: Refuse to refuse my deposit of RM 180

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=561277&hl=

Details of the complaint :

1) Paid RM 300 (RM 180 as deposit and RM 120 as game rental credit) on 9th June 2009.
2) Between June 2009 and September 2010, rented several games and service is good.
3) However problems arise from 29 June 2011.
4) 29th June 2011 - Sent pm to ooj wants to rent God of War 3 and ooj reply will sent to me the next day.
5) Wait for 2 weeks but no still not received the game. I sent 2 pm but no reply.
6) 14 July 2011 - Ooj finally reply that the game is not available and ask to choose other games.
Issue: If the game is not available, why ooj promise to sent it to me? Instead he just let me waiting for the game without offering other games to me. Poor service.  vmad.gif
7) 18 July - Ooj sent other game and this time I received it.
8) 30 July - Ooj sent another game and I also received it.
8) 4 August 2011 - SMS ooj to rent game and he reply will sent it to me the next day.
9) 10 August 2011 - Waiting for a week but the game did not arrived, so sms him.
10) Ooj reply that he is busy and will post the game the next day.
11) 16th August -  still not received any game so sms him.
12) 17 August 2011 - He reply me that it is puasa month and the post office closed early, so he can not buy the pos express envelope.
Issue: If he can not post it why promise me again? Besides pos express, he can still using other courier service. Poor service again.  vmad.gif 
13) 18 August - received a game from him.
14) 22 August - sms him to rent a game and again he promise to post it the next day.
15) 13 September - did not received any game from him.
Issue: Another poor service.  vmad.gif
16) 15 September 2011 - Finally decided to cancel the membership because of his poor service and lie. Sent a pm to him with my bank account details. Since in his thread stated that cancel membership needs to give 1 month notice.
17) 17 October 2011 - After 1 month waiting, check my bank account but he did not refund me.
18) 17 October 2011 - Sms him to ask for refund and he reply that will refund by next week because busy with work.
Issue: In his thread he claim that the game rental service is his full time job but now he said busy with other work. It means that he is lying.
19) 26 October 2011 - Sms him asking when to refund but no reply.
20) 2 November 2011 - sms him again to remind him to refund during the public holiday but no reply.
Issue: If he really busy and really wants to refund, all he needs to do is find a cash deposit machine on weekend or public holiday and paid me. It seems that he  is just giving excuses and don't want to refund.

I hope that anyone who has info about this person can help me by giving more details about him - his picture.
If I manage to get refund from him, I promise to donate the money (RM 180) to the charity rather than benefitting him. I will even post the receipt as a proof of donation. Hope that anyone can help me. Mod, please give him a dispute tag.
Thanks.
To refund he don't even need to go to a deposit machine...can do online transfer what? Did you contact him to let him know that you open this thread? smile.gif

svage98
post Nov 10 2011, 09:24 AM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(buyoq @ Nov 9 2011, 06:06 AM)
yes can do online transfer but ONLY if he applied for it
need to go to ATM to activate & get the e-pin first,then only can register for online transfer.
I know la...I have internet banking at most banks here so I know well the procedures dude. what I'm saying is if the seller is a reliable seller he should already have internet banking nowadays since he can sell online. It's stupid if he sell online but don't have internet banking shakehead.gif and the way I see it he's just making up silly excuses like need to find deposit machine!? Obviously he don't sincerely want to pay TS back doh.gif

This post has been edited by svage98: Nov 10 2011, 09:27 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:38 PM