Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Hardware How to install HyppTV?, help

views

TSy3zalman
post Nov 8 2011, 11:23 AM, updated 13y ago

35 posts

Hi, after getting Unifi VIP5. I decided to hook up my HyppTV. I may be wrong so please help me with the set up also. This is what i have done so far.

I connect my STB to that black box using ethernet cable (where my internet & phoneline is also connected).
I connect my LCD to STB using HDMI cable.

When i turn on everything it shows me a message showing error and asks me to press the Menu button then it shows accessing DHTP server then goes back to the error screen. Can you please guide me if i am doing anything wrong or how to make my HyppTV work.

Thank a lot
TSy3zalman
post Nov 8 2011, 11:32 AM

35 posts

QUOTE(Lord_Ashe @ Nov 8 2011, 11:29 AM)
I'm guessing you didn't bother letting the TM technicians test out everything for you before you shooed them out of your house. Basically IINM only ONE LAN port is usable for IPTV from the Unifi modem (I think it's LAN4) and LAN1 is for the wifi router.

Have you tried that?
Actually i did not shoo them away, they said my LCD is not setup that time. Then after 5days my internet stopped working, after constant complaining they came after 21days to fix my internet only and said we did not bring any equipment to fix the IPTV biggrin.gif but thanks alot i'll try it now

Added on November 8, 2011, 12:28 pmOk now when i turn everything on, it shows me the Hypptv logo and then the screen goes black sad.gif....help please

Added on November 8, 2011, 12:29 pmOk now when i turn everything on, it shows me the Hypptv logo and then the screen goes black....help please

This post has been edited by y3zalman: Nov 8 2011, 12:29 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0136sec    0.08    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:32 AM