Petronas Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia

views

sub_noob
post Jun 26 2012, 02:53 PM

On my way
656 posts

QUOTE(budak kg @ Jun 26 2012, 12:51 PM)
to eandi
i want to know, is that sapura kencana absorb to their company after training period???
There is no GUARANTEE that they will absorb you after the training. So, do well in the training and "maybe" they will consider you to join them. smile.gif
eandi
post Jun 27 2012, 11:50 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(budak kg @ Jun 26 2012, 12:51 PM)
to eandi
i want to know, is that sapura kencana absorb to their company after training period???
There's a lot of Kencana Staff having their internship here..so I can say the chances of being emplyoed is very high..depends on your attitude and survival skills..you will assign to each department like Engineering and T&C
budak kg
post Jun 27 2012, 05:05 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(eandi @ Jun 27 2012, 11:50 AM)
There's a lot of Kencana Staff having their internship here..so I can say the chances of being emplyoed is very high..depends on your attitude and survival skills..you will assign to each department like Engineering and T&C
if i selected until the end of program and absorb to be permanent... how much sapura kencana paid for salary???
is there any different between kencana itself and sapura kencana??? a little bit cofuse..

stargate19
post Jun 27 2012, 05:36 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(liquidocelot @ Jun 20 2012, 04:34 PM)
Hi there, they said i've been accepted into the program ,is there any interview or online test ? plus do you know when the july intake will commence? Since you been monitoring the program,i can pm you in case i've got something to ask for,if you dun mind.

Added on June 20, 2012, 4:38 pm

Hi, i apply it through the petronas official site, but it's closed already after 7th june..of course they have,maybe you can join finance,audit ,HR, procurement  n etc..as for me, i'm a business graduate.
Hi i would like to ask if the programme is similar as industrial training or in other words, it can be said as internship? thanks
zul_n
post Jun 27 2012, 06:32 PM

Casual
461 posts

QUOTE(budak kg @ Jun 27 2012, 05:05 PM)
if i selected until the end of program and absorb to be permanent... how much sapura kencana paid for salary???
is there any different between kencana itself and sapura kencana??? a little bit cofuse..
Sapura already merged with Kenchana, ebecoming Sapura Kenchana rclxms.gif
liquidocelot
post Jun 27 2012, 06:48 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(stargate19 @ Jun 27 2012, 05:36 PM)
Hi i would like to ask if the programme is similar as industrial training or in other words, it can be said as internship? thanks
yup,you can say that,the different is only the term but it is still the same thing.

budak kg
post Jun 27 2012, 10:13 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(zul_n @ Jun 27 2012, 06:32 PM)
Sapura already merged with Kenchana, ebecoming Sapura Kenchana  rclxms.gif
how about the salary for freshies???

Added on June 27, 2012, 10:23 pm
QUOTE(eandi @ Jun 27 2012, 11:50 AM)
is that true the basic salary of diploma holder 3k??? anyone can verify?? i refer this from website above... correct me if i`m wrong...

http://www.flyingspaghettimonster.com/portal/forums/arch...hp?t-53705.html

This post has been edited by budak kg: Jun 27 2012, 10:26 PM
BillySteel
post Jun 27 2012, 10:25 PM

On my way
661 posts

QUOTE(budak kg @ Jun 27 2012, 11:13 PM)
how about the salary for freshies???

Added on June 27, 2012, 10:23 pm
is that true the basic salary of diploma holder 3k??? anyone can verify?? i refer this from website above... correct me if i`m wrong...
http://www.flyingspaghettimonster.com/port...hp?t-53705.html
In the oil and gas thread got the salary scheme there for kencana staff.

3k lol.......
RazerDeathAdder
post Jun 27 2012, 10:31 PM

Auuuuuuuummmm~~~
821 posts

This petronas training will be held at permata bangi rite?
budak kg
post Jun 27 2012, 10:39 PM

30 posts

06-10-2008, 07:42 AM
aku kerja sapura..hahahaha...kenapa susah sangat ke nak masuk sapura nih...actuallyy mmg susah....wahahahaha...
dan bila dah dapat masuk buat intern kat sapura...chancess ko nak di ambil pekerja tetap mmg senang....

nak tahu gaji berapa kalau min diploma ka sapura crest nih..
wahahaha...meh nak story the mory...

basic sahaja = 3k....
elaun tetap = 2k
Elaun Offshore = 160-rm200 perday....sehingga 45 days kat laut...

7k per month...wahahaha...

so korang tambah la yek...gaji seorang yg berdiploma...
itu ja la..aku leh bagitahu...yg lain nak tahu try la masuk...
tapi...nanti korang di interview ngan mat saleh ok...

* sori for the inconvinience... the statement above i got from other forum.... anyone can verify???

This post has been edited by budak kg: Jun 27 2012, 10:41 PM
RazerDeathAdder
post Jun 27 2012, 10:42 PM

Auuuuuuuummmm~~~
821 posts

LOL> Need to say like that?? haha
liquidocelot
post Jun 28 2012, 02:57 AM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(RazerDeathAdder @ Jun 27 2012, 10:31 PM)
This petronas training will be held at permata bangi rite?
correct,you also part of the participant?
RazerDeathAdder
post Jun 28 2012, 12:21 PM

Auuuuuuuummmm~~~
821 posts

no. i got 1 fren will be joining that on 2nd july..how many ppl join that training act?
liquidocelot
post Jun 28 2012, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(RazerDeathAdder @ Jun 28 2012, 12:21 PM)
no. i got 1 fren will be joining that on 2nd july..how many ppl join that training act?
owh,so u asked on behalf of ur friend? tongue.gif 24 participant

RazerDeathAdder
post Jun 29 2012, 10:41 PM

Auuuuuuuummmm~~~
821 posts

WHy still got different dates of registration? LOL
budak kg
post Jul 6 2012, 12:16 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(thahirah @ Mar 2 2012, 10:01 PM)
Hi just wanna share my experience as a sl1m participant in sapura crest. 2 month soft skill is intertwined with attachment at departments. Everyone got attached to dept that isrelated to their field. I am attached to Tl offshore. One of my friend under sl1m have already undergone NIOSH training for offshore work in bintulu. it is all based on your own proactivenessto get to know to supervisor la. The soft skill is kinda boring because we are taught english again..and the motivational part is actually quite good. Overall the status of sl1m participant is an intern..you have to make yourself recognised by your supervisor and try to be extremely helpful. Without a dream and hope you will stay mediocre..i took sl1m eventho im not actually jobless because i feel the return if i get absorbed in oil and gas industry is worth it. My advice to ppl that are offered Sl1m take your chance..prove yourself..take any failure as a stepping stone..do not be obsssed about the pay..hehe im trying my hardest to make myself usefull here..hopefully get absorbed before the prog ends. Amin
hai thahirah... congrats 4 ur sl1m participant... just want to know, how are u get that program??? is there any participant from non technical?? how chances to be absorb in sapura??? seriously, i`m interested.. help plz!!!
thahirah
post Jul 6 2012, 11:22 AM

Getting Started
276 posts

Well im nearing the end of my Sl1M training...~_~ overall the experience is really good. I am attached under the project management team.. one regret is that my team is currently overseeing quite a difficult project...coming home late around after maghrib is kind of a norm..damn penat -___- somemore pay 1k for sl1m lol...
Glad i joined learned alot...once you are actually in sapura kencana..meeting with the project manager, field engineer, project engineer, hse, marine and so on..give you confidence abit..these people have alot of different background..got local got oversea also..in the end they arent much difference from normal people working..just that -___- they are mostly paid 5k above lol...i dunno the PM how much they are paid but i think might be in range of 50k. When you see these people closer you find they have their own quirks and perangai haha..No idea about my status yet these last three month is critical for my fate and for the project im in also..they've been changing plans for a few times already..the worst hit are not the PM aka decision makers..they are intern like me who are sometimes given alot of documentation, procedures to follow up to...in end tak jadi pulak...then kene start over..pening O_O. My experience have given me an exposure to the working life of a local oil and gas company la..hopefully i'll get absorbed. amin happy.gif

Sapura Kencana undeniably are in desperate need of people..but they prefer ones with experience. I dont see anyone new coming in TLO currently which is the department that has the acute shortage lol. Most of the fresh grad that i befriend with at operation dah kene halau offshore for more than 1 month already. Last time had a gang to go lunch..intern and freshies now left alone T_T lepak dengan boss cannot buat lawak lawak sangat, eventhough sometimes i observe malay engineers suka buat lawak bodoh..Based on my observation people here are quite laid back..but very hardworking man. come work early go back late everyday..i need more time to get used to this culture. My direct boss pon now in Bintulu..currently assisting my snr project engineers...semalam send email kene maki ngan carigali tak pasal pasal...tibe tibe plak emotional relakss laa -__- adoi

oh freshies here get around 3.5k tak campur offshore allowance which can get to 4k a month...um other people who are not freshies..min 5k above -__- non technical not sure.
budak kg
post Jul 14 2012, 12:12 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(thahirah @ Jul 6 2012, 11:22 AM)
Well im nearing the end of my Sl1M training...~_~ overall the experience is really good. I am attached under the project management team.. one regret is that my team is currently overseeing quite a difficult project...coming home late around after maghrib is kind of a norm..damn penat -___- somemore pay 1k for sl1m lol...
Glad i joined learned alot...once you are actually in sapura kencana..meeting with the project manager, field engineer, project engineer, hse, marine and so on..give you confidence abit..these people have alot of different background..got local got oversea also..in the end they arent much difference from normal people working..just that -___- they are mostly paid 5k above lol...i dunno the PM how much they are paid but i think might be in range of 50k. When you see these people closer you find they have their own quirks and perangai haha..No idea about my status yet these last three month is critical for my fate and for the project im in also..they've been changing plans for a few times already..the worst hit are not the PM aka decision makers..they are intern like me who are sometimes given alot of documentation, procedures to follow up to...in end tak jadi pulak...then kene start over..pening O_O. My experience have given me an exposure to the working life of a local oil and gas company la..hopefully i'll get absorbed. amin happy.gif

Sapura Kencana undeniably are in desperate need of people..but they prefer ones with experience. I dont see anyone new coming in TLO currently which is the department that has the acute shortage lol. Most of the fresh grad that i befriend with at operation dah kene halau offshore for more than 1 month already. Last time had a gang to go lunch..intern and freshies now left alone T_T lepak dengan boss cannot buat lawak lawak sangat, eventhough sometimes i observe malay engineers suka buat lawak bodoh..Based on my observation people here are quite laid back..but very hardworking man. come work early go back late everyday..i need more time to get used to this culture. My direct boss pon now in Bintulu..currently assisting my snr project engineers...semalam send email kene maki ngan carigali tak pasal pasal...tibe tibe plak emotional relakss laa -__- adoi

oh freshies here get around 3.5k tak campur offshore allowance which can get to 4k a month...um other people who are not freshies..min 5k above -__- non technical not sure.
thanks thahirah for your sharings...
actually i`m from non technical field... is there any chance for me?? i already finish my studies and actively seeking employment...
liquidocelot
post Jul 14 2012, 09:56 AM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(RazerDeathAdder @ Jun 28 2012, 12:21 PM)
who is your friend? mind to tell me his o her name? o maybe u can pm me.

fresh grad/chem eng
post Aug 11 2012, 01:43 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(thahirah @ Jul 6 2012, 11:22 AM)

Hello sis,
I am new here in this forum. I am a fresh grad. I have completed my degree majoring in chemical engineering one month ago. Do the organization (sapura/petronas) take fresh grad for this program (SK1M)? with the reference from petronas website. the eligibility criteria are
* Malaysian citizen and not more than 26-years old (at the point of application)
* Bachelor’s Degree holder with minimum CGPA of 3.0
* Unemployed for a period between six (6) to twelve (12) months upon graduation
Guide me please. Thank you

14 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0307sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:33 AM