Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Menstrual Period Pain, How to cure?

views

*~xiao.yu~*
post Sep 22 2012, 12:42 AM

45 posts

Look for organic all plant-base oil, other than EPO.

It helps me although mine is not so aggressive kind if cramp/pain smile.gif
Wildon Ebiz
post Sep 23 2012, 11:49 PM

46 posts

Hi,

There is this spray call SKi Spray which is 100% chemical free and results guaranteed. It will help to stop your menstrual pain, improve your menstrual flow and as well as does detoxification. There are already testimonials on this miracle product. Try 1 bottle and you will feel and see the difference SKi Spray works on your overall skin, facial and bodily skin. For more info, please call or sms me at 010-2254282. Thank you.
sarahkboon
post Apr 24 2013, 02:46 PM

13 posts

hey, i would like to share my experience with you.
I used to have bad menstrual period pain but now no more until i drink this herbal tea called jinzhuoye
i bought it from one of the sellers here, this seller is a very nice person, i bought from her like years already tongue.gif
at first i drink jiznhuoye is to regulate my period and want to heal my period pain, but now i realize my skin tone is getting brighter,
i think it is becoz of jinzhuoye has detox function. this function which i nvr expected had amazed me alot thumbup.gif

If you're interested, you may refers to this thread:-
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1963404&hl=

stay healthy~! take good care alright~! wub.gif

This post has been edited by sarahkboon: Apr 24 2013, 02:46 PM
gyugu
post Apr 24 2013, 03:02 PM

38 posts

Before this i always get menstrual pain and i feel really tired in the first few days (seriously, all i can do is sleep but still tired), my father bought me Primrose oil. It's really good, no more pain or fatigue.
swirls
post Apr 25 2013, 09:44 AM

2 posts

this doesn't happen to me specifically, but i have a friend who has really, really bad cramps during/before her period... sometimes she would just lie there in pain....so then a doctor suggested taking birth control pills in order to control the pain... now the pain is almost gone!

you should definitely look into birth control pills if the pain is high
minipenny
post Apr 25 2013, 10:58 AM

0 posts

Founds some helpful tips here.

Lol exercise and sleeping position is one of them..
Four Ways to Beat Menstrual Cramps
bobins
post Apr 25 2013, 02:51 PM

24 posts

It seems to me, those people who are fainting because of pain, should ask their GPs about the possibility that they may have endometriosis.
There is a drug available in England that lessens the amount of blood loss.
Again, ask your GP since I'm not sure it's available in Malaysia.
Also, BC pills are a fantastic way to reduce the severity and length of menstruation.
I am a gynae nurse.
post Jul 9 2013, 10:13 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(bobins @ Apr 25 2013, 02:51 PM)
It seems to me, those people who are fainting because of pain, should ask their GPs about the possibility that they may have endometriosis.
There is a drug available in England that lessens the amount of blood loss.
Again, ask your GP since I'm not sure it's available in Malaysia.
Also, BC pills are a fantastic way to reduce the severity and length of menstruation.
I am a gynae nurse.
Agreed. thumbup.gif

Nowadays endometriosis is getting more and more common to happen on girls especially those who suffer from menstrual pain. Because it is too common to have menstrual pain during our menstrual cycle that the girls would have negelcted of the possibility in getting any disease related to their genital.

This is my own experience. I started my menstrual cycle when i was 13yo and i started on the menstrual pain when i was almost 20yo. Has been suffering from the pain for at least 5 years and went to GP almost every month for the last 2 years until there is a doctor asked me not to come anymore (she thought the intention i went to her clinic every month is to get MC sweat.gif WTH). I am glad there is a doctor examined me carefully that he said i might have endometriosis hence he referred me to see Gynae. And now i am under prescription by my Gynae doctor on the endometriosis. BCP was given and it really helps.

Also, my sister also suffered from menstrual pain since she is young and the level of pain is much more painful than mine where she will cry and rolling on the bed. Ginger + gula merah works well for her. But girls, never take this as a common thing to happen during the menstrual cycle. She was unfortunately found a tumor in her womb and one of her ovary could not function. The possibility to get pregnant is lower. All these could be the cause of your pain during the menstrual cycle.

My advise is go for a Gynae.

It's always advisable that girls who reached 25yo and above should have visited to the Gynae for checking.
imanengelbert
post Jul 17 2013, 09:07 PM

24 posts

Why dont u try parsley tea? smile.gif i usually drink parsley tea during my period to ease it and after a while,the pain was gone and my period was always on time. Parsley has some good properties in for period.try googling it up.however avoid drinking it if you are planning to conceive.if if gets too bad,its best to consult your local gynae smile.gif
am1rul
post Aug 22 2013, 09:31 PM

4 posts

try LD~ESTEEM from Elken

http://elken4all.blogspot.com/2013/08/ld-esteem.html
nursarahlam
post Aug 26 2013, 08:33 AM

Getting Started
125 posts

Yes there's pain especially on the first day, usually doesn't really bother me, but if it gets really uncomfortable, I like to lie down on my bed, and put my legs up against the wall to form the "L" shape and stay in the position for a few minutes. I don't take medication like panadol or something to relieve the pain. However, occasionally hot soup seems to work for me. It's different for everyone. smile.gif
soules83
post Aug 26 2013, 09:28 PM

Hohoho I dunno
2,016 posts

QUOTE(bbblue90 @ Oct 30 2011, 11:57 PM)
Appreciate if you girls could shed a light and share with all the girls include me.

I am 26, but still having menstrual period pain every month, merely at the first day. It's decreasing my productivity at work. I could have finished more tasks or stay late at night if I don't have this problem.  sweat.gif  Sometimes, I really can't focus at work. (uterus cramped even I can't walk properly/sit still in the meeting/take time-off/go back early)  doh.gif

1) I heard of Evening Primrose Oil, never take.
2) I take Bak Fong Pills after my period. It does not work on me.  cry.gif
3) I drink a bit of DOM. It does not work.  doh.gif
4) I drink cold drink only once a while and avoid during period time. Again, it does not help much.  sweat.gif
5) I exercise when I am in mood/I realise I am fat.  biggrin.gif
6) I don't take painkiller like Panadol pink pill as I am susceptible of the effect.

I am wondering, is it imperative? I heard from friends that it will gone either when:

1) I got married.  shakehead.gif or
2) I deliver baby.  sweat.gif
Thanks for your time.  smile.gif
Not a female but I know how most women's body works.
1) Do freq exercise (at least twice per week)
2) no cool stuff, even non mentrual
3) there are better med than panadol, I would said it will be something that avoid to much of cump on your stomach during mentrual. (I forget the name, I heard its something like a Antihistamines)

Final solutions.
1) deliver a baby, it will realign your body. (Natural deliver)

Or....
Please see a doctor as it could be some diseases.

This post has been edited by soules83: Aug 26 2013, 09:31 PM
Renee WenWen P
post May 31 2019, 05:13 PM

Probation
2 posts

Around 80% of women experience period pain at some stage in their lifetime. The cramping pains are caused by the womb contracting to shed its lining. There may also be pain caused by the decreased supply of blood to the womb. I have used EmrysHome & Flexwarm Menstrual Pain Relief Heat Belt for more than three months and it helped greatly, as a uterus warming belt which can heat up by far-infrared intelligently. I am so appreciated and has recommended it to friends.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0400sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:50 AM